Ashen Hollow ~ Romance RP ~ Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ashen Hollow ~ Romance RP ~ Accepting!

Postby yuki, » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:08 pm

(Ok, I checked with the front page and NOW I think my form is fixed x3 Sienna is now Room 1 and I changed the stable to 8 & 9)
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 pm

(Yay! Thank you! Accepted!)
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Cayden nodded in agreement "Yeah, he is wild when it comes to mares" He explained, since he was riding bare back he didn't have any reins to control Seeker with so he kept a close eye on him, not wanting to be running another 20 acre field after him. Seeker reached over to Dej and nuzzled her slightly, looking deep into her eyes, snorting now and again.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuki, » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Sienna Parker | Always There For You
The brunette was sitting on the fence of the mare's pasture, her hand shading ehr eyes from the sun. From where she sat, Sienna watched her horse grazing, something she often did when she had nothign else to do. She whistled for the mare and jumped down from the fence, a hand stretched out as Ally appraoched her. "Hey girl... How you fitting in?" The mare whickered softly and nudged the girl's shoulder, bringing a smile to her face.

Pietr Rusakova
Having finished packing, the dark haired boy shoved his empty bag under the bed and headed out of the room, intent on going to the barn. Once there, he didn't stop until he reached the tack room. Pietr had let Blaze out in the stallion's pasture as soon as he arrived -the stallion got nervous in a stall when he wasn't used to the place- so he busied himself with cleaning the tack.
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 pm

mercy smiled. Dej squealed and pinned her ears against her head, snorting. Mercy's smile quickly vanished. "Dej!" she cried. "Easy girl!" Dej shot mercy a sideways glance, and calmed down, pricking her ears forward. She reachd out and nuzzled Seeker. mercy smiled again, happy now her mare wasn't causing problems. "I can see that."
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Cayden smiled "Anyway, I should be going. Do you want to join me for a trail ride to the beach on our Horses?" He asked as he got onto Seeker. Seeker neighed slightly and snorted.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Mercy nodded. "Sure!" she says, then vaults onto Dej. "Lead the way!" she says, smiling. Dej snorted and swished her tail. "Dej..." she warns, silently pleading her not to rear again. The mare had too mush pent up energy. The beach would be a good place to let it all out.
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Cayden smiled and kicked Seeker's side gently. Seeker snorted before walking toward the beach route, he kept his pace steady and walked next to Mercy. Cayden smiled and rapped his arms around Seeker's neck for a moment before turning to Mercy and smiling "So, did anyone else join the school?" Cayden asked, wanting to make conversation.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Striped Barcode » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:20 am

Mercy nodded, and nudged dej, who obediantly walked next to Seeker. "Al, Zac, Brielle, Sienna, Pietr... there might be someone else, I'm not sure." she pasued, then "Tell me about yourself. Which school did you come from?"
Striped Barcode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:22 am

Cayden looked over at Mercy "Well, I was born in Colorado, my mum and dad had good paying jobs and we had a big house, nice cars and our very own small Farm and stables. I learned how to ride Horses when I was 5 years, I lived with my parents until I turned 15, they then sent me to a boarding school. 2 Years later I moved here, finishing school. I have now came here to train and become a jockey" He told Mercy.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me