>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Postby Litwick » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 pm

Ryann, Solars 17
════════════════════════════════
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann raised a small eyebrow, looking at him with a playful face of confusion while also pulling back the hoodie to reveal more of her face, her hair falling around her shoulders. She tied her hair up in a messy bun, she didn't mind revealing her face to the boy, he didn't seem the type to make fun of the scars. She chuckled, "Alright mystery man, thank you" she said, responding to his first remark. Her cheeks heated up at his second statement, the girl looking down flustered as her feet kicked under the table childishly. "Jheez you're cute" she huffed out under her breath, hopefully the boy would ignore it to save her the embarrassment, "But my f-father is strict" she said, stuttering out the tough word as her eyes stayed glued to the table before looking up at him through her lashes. "But I wouldn't mind breaking a few rules for you..besides, I'm new so I could make something up. and I'm not the rebellious type but I do love the thrill" she admitted with a small smirk, now fully looking at him, "So, what do you have in store, golden boy?" she asked, nonchalantly throwing in a nickname as she sat back in the chair, crossing her arms and feet while waiting for his response.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel smiled, grateful she'd accepted his offer. Usually people would snicker and make fun of him for asking them out to lunch, but this girl was different. She was similar to him in a way-but then again, almost completely different. He liked it. He smiled, walking beside her before arriving at his locker. He unlocked it in seconds with a glance at his code, putting his stuff inside and only retrieving the needed things.

He shut it, locking it up. "I look forward to lunch with you" he nodded, looking up at her and not missing her red cheeks. He let out a small laugh, he found it quite-adorable, if he was being honest. "So, back on the party topic, I wouldn't mind driving, like I said, if your sister needs a ride too I can drive her" he promised, nodding before showing her his schedule. "Now, please tell me we at least have a class together" he pleaded sheepishly.

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen sighed out in frustration as she heard the boy apologize, "I'm perfectly fine" she said lowly, her eyes trained in front of her in attempt to ignore the boy, his next words making her quite ticked off. The frustrated girl turned around to face him, her face in a glare as she looked at his face, "You didn't hurt me. I don't get hurt, remember?" she spat, referring to how she was the schools top rebel apart from a kid named Jack Minosa or something like that. She left it at that, hurt pooling into her eyes and a hint of anger before she turned back around, walking down the hallway with her helmet under her arm in attempt to ignore the boy and go on with her day.

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Haidan-

Jack didn't mention the topic that she quickly dismissed, smiling at her. He walked alongside her, clicking his tongue as he thought, glancing at her with a side smirk before looking down the hallway, thinking about where they could go. He got the best idea; he still had some left over spray cans in his car, which was parked at the school, they could drive down to the abandoned bridge which was five minutes away and just chill-and maybe tag a few things. Each period was 75 minutes long so they would definitely have time to get back by second period-or even lunch if she wanted to. He looked at her, offering her a charming smile, "Now Haidan, how rebellious are you?"

Corbyn, Matthews 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Dakota+Oscar-

Corbyn slammed his locker shut, hearing the girls voice and instantly calming down. He walked out to greet her and Oscar, "Hey" he said to the boy, before looking back at the girl. "I'm sorry-I don't know what happened back there, I just-I'm sick of it" he apologized quietly, gaining weird glances by passing students. He sighed heavily, "But between you and me-you're the best player on the team" he smiled, in attempt to enlighten the damp mood.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:09 pm

Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas | F | 17 (junior) | Rebels | West | Loc: English Class | Tags: None
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxScout looks up from her small doodling in her notebook as her phone gets a text. Oh? Who could this be? Pausing her music, she reads it. A party huh? Maybe. Scout wasn't the biggest fan of parties, especially considering that she didn't really know anyone here. But it would probably be fun, and besides, she might meet some new friends or something. Nodding, she sets a reminder for herself. 10 o'clock.
xxxxxAs she goes back to doodling, Scout can't help but smile. She was going to a party! What should she wear? Who would she talk to? She wasn't quite sure.

Thomas Leo Fisher | M | 17 (senior) | The Nerds | East | Loc: Locker | Tags: Ollie Schnider
xxxxxThomas grins at Ollie, nodding. He frowns as Ollie brings up the time. He's made an excellent point; ten was quite late. Though Thomas was often up until later, the idea of being in someone else's home that late at night made him a little anxious. Surely there was some social rule that prohibited things like that. Besides, he certainly didn't want to intrude.
xxxxxThomas follows Ollie's glance towards another boy, who was sitting a short distance away. He glances over and nods. "No, I wouldn't mind a bit. I think that an earlier time might be more convenient for the both of us," he says, measuring his words. In truth, he was already excited to spend more time with Ollie, and the prospect of not having to wait as long was one he was certainly on board with.
xxxxxGlancing up, he gives a small smile to the boy who had come up to them, the one from earlier. Thomas looks up at him from where he's sitting, unsure what to do other than return the boy's greeting. "Oh. Hello there."

Noah Walker | M | 18 (senior) | Rebels | West | Loc: Walking to School | Tags: Aspen Woodlock
xxxxxNoah still feels guilty, watching her. She certainly didn't seem fine. He tries to think of something to say, but before he can get it out she continues. At this he almost laughs, partially out of confusion, partially because he had no idea what else he was supposed to do here.
xxxxxStill, he keeps following her, becoming more and more stubborn by the minute. He wasn't just going to let her walk off like that and leave him wondering what he'd done wrong. He'd clearly hurt her in some way, even if she refused to admit it. What was it with her?
xxxxx"I'm not sure I believe you. You seem like you wouldn't back down from a fight unless you actually got hurt," he retorts, hoping his reply gets something out of her that isn't her cold expression.

Katherine Philips | F | 17 (junior) | Outcasts | East | Loc: English | Tags: Callie Adams
xxxxxKatherine smiles, glancing back over as Callie's phone buzzes. She looks at the text her face lighting. That did sound like fun! Katherine's face lights up even more as Callie asks if she wants to go together. Does she? Absolutely! A party sounded fun on it's own, but with a friend it sounded even better.
xxxxx"Of course! I'd love to go together," she smiles, looking over. Katherine was already excited. Who else would be there? What should she wear? Ugh, she was already so excited!
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrismaticDream » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:21 pm

Sean Wright|17|East|Senior|Theatre/Artist|Location: Courtyard|Tags: Ollie, Thomas

"Hi," Sean said, then realized he had already said that. He laughed awkwardly. Conversation was not his strong point. "I'm Sean," he said, in case Thomas didn't know who he was. Part of him regretted trying to talk to new people and wanted to skitter away to a safe and quiet place. But he stood his ground, although his palms were sweating.
PrismaticDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 pm

x
x
H a i d an
β•”_________________________β•—
female || 17 || hetero || senior
β™‘
side: west.
tags: Jack + Andrea

β•š_________________________╝

"Well I mean-" She stammered looking at him, "Would you stop!" She laughed, "You don't need to be all charming to get me to like you," She shrugged, "Not that I like you! Well I like you - but... yeah," She smiled sheepishly. "Anyway! Probably rebellious enough to do whatever you want to do?" She winked.
    "Also," She started, "Can I use your locker for by bookbag for the time being until I actually get my own?" She asked, watching where she was walking as they turned the corner, "I haven't bothered to ask for one yet, in fact I haven't talked to an adult here yet - beside the lady at the front desk."

x
x
D a k o t a
β•”_________________________β•—
female || 17 || hetero || senior
β™‘
side: west.
tags: Corbyn + Oscar.

β•š_________________________╝

"I know, I am to" Dakota shrugged, "But at least stick through until finals," She looked at him pleadingly, "At least for me." She paused for a moment, "Oh, and thanks, your not so bad yourself," She laughed quietly, "I was gonna send Oscar in if you didn't come out, or o was gonna go in myself," She raised her eyebrows at the two of them. [srry its short.]

Last edited by Chaotic_Affection on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:34 pm

Oscar Taveras
══════════
17||Junior||Location: School(Gym Hall)||Tags: Dakota and Corbyn
═════════════════════════════════════════════

Oz quietly listened to their conversation, nodding when Dakota pleaded for Corbyn to stay. While he didn't really know him to well he didn't want to lose a team mate. "Yeah, your a great player," he told Dakota, and fell silent again. He found how most of his teammates acted towards Dakota really irritating and childish. She was a really good player, but all they seemed to care about was her gender. He then looked to Dakota curiously as she mentioned his name and comment made him smirk a little. From what he had seen she was pretty headstrong and he didn't doubt that she would have gone in. "Did you guys get a text about a party? I'm pretty sure it was sent to the entire school. I don't know if i'm gonna go or not."
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm

ollie. 17. male. quiet one/artist. school - courtyard. tags; thomas, sean.
    ollie gave a small wave to sean, who had made his way over to him and thomas previously. he didn't know sean well, but he at least knew his name. he wasn't the best at making conversation, especially since he already had used up a lot of energy even talking to thomas... somehow it was exhausting to even keep a straight face with that boy. ollie gave a slight nod at thomas' earlier comment, and gave him a small thumbs-up. "do you have a car? i can drive you-" he paused, looking at sean. he felt bad for not inviting the boy, but he tried to shake the feeling of guilt from his conscience. the boy looked incredibly nervous to be there. "hey, uh sean... you alright?"

carson. 18. male. jock. school - hallway. tags; aeron, mentions scout.
    carson took a step back after aeron replied. it was possible that he may have scared them, and although that was mainly the intention he didn't want the situation to escalate any further. he shook his head as he heard aeron's explanation, and even though it sounded like a half-assed excuse he didn't want to continue to push it. besides, he was going to be late to class anyways. he gave aeron a sideways glance and then made his way to first period, finding himself in class with scout. he didn't pay much attention to her, as she was listening to music and seemed to be in her own little world.

finn. 18. male. musician. school - courtyard. tags; nobody; mentions sean, ollie, thomas.
    finn got to school late, like always. he never intended to be late, but it would happen often given that he would have to walk over two miles to get to school everyday. he would've very easily taken his mom's car, or the bus, but he was far too terrified of any vehicle that he was alright with the punishments of being late. he walked to the courtyard and spotted three boys he had seen before, but didn't know the names to. he was reluctant to to go over and approach them, so he just watched their conversation carefully.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrismaticDream » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:58 am

Sean Wright|17|East|Senior|Theatre/Artist|Location: Courtyard|Tags: Ollie, Thomas, Finn

"Yeah, I'm fine," Sean said, laughing, trying to act laidback. "Just not sure what to say, that's all." He told himself not to worry. Ollie was another quiet person, and he probably felt as awkward as Sean. It looked like Ollie and Thomas were planning to get together, and Sean felt a bit left out, even though he hadn't expected to be invited. He looked around the courtyard and saw another boy watching them. He wanted to say hi, but he didn't even know this boy's name and he was too shy.
PrismaticDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:09 am

Ryann, Solars 17
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann raised a small eyebrow, looking at him with a playful face of confusion while also pulling back the hoodie to reveal more of her face, her hair falling around her shoulders. She tied her hair up in a messy bun, she didn't mind revealing her face to the boy, he didn't seem the type to make fun of the scars. She chuckled, "Alright mystery man, thank you" she said, responding to his first remark. Her cheeks heated up at his second statement, the girl looking down flustered as her feet kicked under the table childishly. "Jheez you're cute" she huffed out under her breath, hopefully the boy would ignore it to save her the embarrassment, "But my f-father is strict" she said, stuttering out the tough word as her eyes stayed glued to the table before looking up at him through her lashes. "But I wouldn't mind breaking a few rules for you..besides, I'm new so I could make something up. and I'm not the rebellious type but I do love the thrill" she admitted with a small smirk, now fully looking at him, "So, what do you have in store, golden boy?" she asked, nonchalantly throwing in a nickname as she sat back in the chair, crossing her arms and feet while waiting for his response.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel smiled, grateful she'd accepted his offer. Usually people would snicker and make fun of him for asking them out to lunch, but this girl was different. She was similar to him in a way-but then again, almost completely different. He liked it. He smiled, walking beside her before arriving at his locker. He unlocked it in seconds with a glance at his code, putting his stuff inside and only retrieving the needed things.

He shut it, locking it up. "I look forward to lunch with you" he nodded, looking up at her and not missing her red cheeks. He let out a small laugh, he found it quite-adorable, if he was being honest. "So, back on the party topic, I wouldn't mind driving, like I said, if your sister needs a ride too I can drive her" he promised, nodding before showing her his schedule. "Now, please tell me we at least have a class together" he pleaded sheepishly.

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen narrowed her eyes, just angrily walking to her locker. Once at it she aggressively opened it, swinging the door open to throw her helmet inside, "That's because I don't back down." she sneered, implying his statement was true. She rolled her eyes, grabbing her binder and zipping it into her bag, sliding it onto her shoulder. "It was just a pointless fight over a pointless topic, end of discussion" she snapped, whipping around to finally face him, her eyes angry as she held his look. She gave him a once over, offering him a look of annoyance before turning around and slamming her locker shut, walking away from him with balled fists.

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Haidan-

Jack nodded with a small smile, "Yeah sure" he replied, leading her to his locker that wasn't too far from where they were. He eventually arrived, opening it up and taking her book bag to place on one of the hooks. He grabbed his art bag with different cans and nozzles for spray painting, opening it to show her what was inside, "I have something quite...illegal planned. But only if you're up for it" he said quietly, sending her a small playful wink.

Corbyn, Matthews 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Dakota+Oscar-

Corbyn smiled, "Yeah, I guess I'll hold on till' finals." he shrugged. "I need to cool off before our morning practice though..do you guys wanna like chill at the library or something? If I go back down that hallway I might knock someone out" he admitted sheepishly, playing with the helmet in his hands as he looked down in embarrassment.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:16 pm

xxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬π„π‹π‹πˆπŽπ“
    xxxxmusician/outcast β€’ male β€’ eighteen β€’ homosexual β€’ location: home/corridor

Sitting down on the bench of the old-fashioned and worn down piano that lay in his studio apartment, his eyes closed as his slim fingers drew out another new and delightful melody, Elliot closed his eyes and smiled giddily as he felt the music course through him. He'd been up since the early morning just playing around with the chipped ivory keys, a usual thing for the young musician, and he'd hardly noticed the time; so when the Egyptian boy opened his eyes once again and caught sight of the clock from across the small and bare room, he immediately rose and rushed to get himself ready and out the door. Running a sloppy hand through his frizzy and unwashed hair, straightening out his bangs and putting his curls in place, Elliot did a quick glance over of his current outfit in front of his body length mirror and deeming himself ready quickly left his apartment and started his walk to school.

Wearing high waisted jeans that cut slightly into his ribs and a black tee which he tucked in, framing his slim and feminine body and showing off his natural curves, the boy dug out a pair of headphones from the pocket of his fur-trimmed, cropped jacket and quickly put them in his ears; Between the cropped and stripped green, yellow, and red jacket with maroon colored fur cuffs and lapel and the rest of his outfit, Elliot looked like he'd stepped right out of the 70s, but the recycled and money-saving version of the era. Eager to bury himself deep in some music as he made his 10 minute trek to school, the boy not particularly fond of silence, Elliot turned on some Billy Joel and happily hummed along.

His appearance everything to him, the musician took a quick moment to straighten his posture and his appearance once more before putting away his headphones and entering the building with a big and toothy smile. Of course, he could hardly help that; he was born with an extra tooth on each side of his mouth, causing the rest of his teeth to be pushed forward and causing his front teeth to stick out beyond his bottom lip. Weaving his way confidently through the crowds, occasionally offering a smile or a hello to a fellow student, Elliot stopped as soon as he reached his locker and dug out his phone as it buzzed in his pocket. A party, hmm? Being new, it's probably a good way to get myself known.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 pm

════════ οΌ‘οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ³οΌ³οΌ‘ ✿ οΌ₯οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ·οΌ―οΌ―οΌ€ ═════════════════════════════════
16 | Female | East | Quiet Ones/Outcast | School | Tags: Daniel

Alyssa briefly took out her phone and texted her sister about the party while Daniel grabbed his things from his locker. She already knew she wanted to bake something to bring to the party, but didn't quite know what yet. Alyssa smiled as she put her phone away, her gaze drifting back towards Daniel. "Yeah, I'm looking forward to the weekend," she agreed, shyly brushing a bit of her hair away from her face. When he offered to drive, Alyssa fidgeted with her hands as she answered.

"Lunch and a ride? Daniel, you're too generous. My sister has a car, so I'm okay. I feel like I should be offering you the ride." Alyssa curiously took his schedule again, lightly chuckling when she skimmed over the paper again. "We're in the same first class," she reminded him, handing him his schedule. "It's on the third floor, but we have more than enough time to get there."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me