the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Romi, Toto

Tell him something about herself? She really didn't go into that practice, and if she was so inclined wouldn't even tell anyone Silver- but she was feeling generous. Well, he could have a clue. "In spring I bloom, in Autumn I wither, yet I live in Winter through two, and yet I wither then too," lets see if he could get that one. That would be a major hint at her identity.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto tapped his chin "In spring I bloom, in autumn I wither... Yet I live in winter through two, and yet I wither then too... Hmm... Well that certainly is something..." He crossed his arms and thought out loud "Seasons are a theme... A metaphor for life, maybe? Or plants? In the winter through two... Two what? Is her star thingy, uhhh... zodiac a Gemini? No, Gemini are born in the summer, not winter..." He was really racking his brain for the answer. "Jeez, you are good at coming up with riddles, huh?... He was totally stumped "Jeez... You are even more of a mystery now, Silver... It just makes me want to figure you out even more, like when you get only one side of a rubix cube right but the other sides are still messed up and you try to match the rest but the colors get... Um... Y-you get what I mean!" He was blushing harder than before. He covered his face with his hand, trying to hide from Silver.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:58 am

Had she upset him? That certainly wasn't her intention, she knew she could be vexing, but this was not a normal reaction. Poor thing was embarrassed. She didn't think he was stupid, he just didn't think like her, very few did. Then again, no one was getting any freebies. "I'm sure you'll get there, just think over the parts," she said gently, trying to coax him out a bit.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:23 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto paused to stew over the details a bit longer, but eventually gave up. Still hiding his face tried to move on "C'mon, you wanted to see the building, right? Let's just look around. I'll play along with your riddles at a later time." He mumbled something to himself about riddles and started climbing the stairs "Hurry up, were burning daylight." He was a bit annoyed, mostly with himself, however he still wanted to hang out.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 am

"Sure hon', tell me when you're ready," she responded with an answering smirk. It was irritating not to know, she was aware, but sometimes being in the dark could do someone good. Trying not to hurt people while still remaining veiled in an enigma could be difficult
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 am

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - none, open
      miri sat on the bed in her room. the whole thing was strange to her. being invited to live at a hotel? it was shady, and she didnt trust it. but on the other hand, she was totally broke. her job didnt make much money, and she barely had enough money to buy food. honestly, this invitation came at the right time. her rent was due in three days, and she only had a quarter of it. she said yes to the invitation, but only because she was desperate.

she looked around the room. the walls were a light beige color, sort of like an antique color. she liked it. i guess ill be living here now. she thought to herself. slowly, she got up. she walked over to her pink duffel bag and pulled out an adidas pullover sweater. she unzipped her sweater and pulled the adidas one on. miri was really lazy all the time, but she decided to do something useful. she pulled out her thing from her bag and started to organize them into neat piles. her clothes, her manga books, her useless but cute things, and her posters of her favorite actors. feeling bored, she slumped back on her king sized bed and grabbed the television remote.

she searched for the tv guide but she couldnt find one. she turned the television on. she clicked the buttons to switch channels, hoping for something such as a romantic comedy, but couldnt find such. sighing, she turned the television off. having nothing to do, she grabbed her phone and headed outside the room into the halls.
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Yukio's Room - Tags: Open, Silver

Toto walked upstairs with Silver this time. He saw that some of the doors were closed but others were left ajar "You think all of the open rooms are unoccupied?" He peeked inside of one of the rooms and answered his own question "Yeah, this one's empty." He stepped inside the bedroom and tossed his cacophonous backpack onto the bed "Not anymore." Toto had claimed that bedroom as his own.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Toto

Shaking her head at the other's actions, she- with considerably more grace- chose the next room along. Placing a bag on the floor and checking herself in the mirror, the jet lag would pick up soon.

Content, she headed back into the corridor and penned against the door-frame of Yukio's room. "Any idea's why we're here?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Silver, Miri

Yukio shrugged "I have no idea. Everyone seems to have a different story with little in common. I just know that we would all rather be here than where we had come from." He started unpacking his backpack and unclipping all of his pins, keychains, and buttons. He pulled a few interesting things out of his backpack, but nothing extraordinary. He had clothes, fingerless gloves, a spindle loaded with DVDs, an old laptop, and an electronic voice recorder. He quickly shoved the DVDs in the nightstand drawer. "Okay, um... Oh!" He picked up a little key "Must be to the door." He shooed Silver aside to get to his door handle. He locked and unlocked the door "Yup, it's my key. I should probably get a copy of this..."

Toto saw Miri in the hallway and waved at her "Hey." He re-entered his room to resume unpacking and folding his laundry, but he left his door wide open as a silent invitation for Miri to join him and Silver. However, the message could be lost and the open door could be interpreted as Toto forgetting to close it.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious Tags: Toto

Raising an eyebrow at his shooing, but obliging anyway, she took a clipped step to the right. And upon seeing that key she knew she was definitely going to lose it at some pont and decided to hide some in various places around the hotel.

Then the other girl, and Toto was being cryptic. He hadn't told her anything about the implication of the open door. She smiled, maybe he could get used to her riddles
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me