Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Ashly||24||Open

Ashly made her way down to the beach since it wasn't that far away from her apartment. She always went to the beach to think, no matter the situation. And she also had to take her mind off the phone call she had days prior. It was about her nana who lost her battle to cancer and it was tough since her grandmother was all she had left.

She also had to take the next few days off to take care of all the arrangements needed. It was a big shock since no one had seen it coming at all really. Ashly made it to where there were big boulders to sit on and watch the waves crash against the rocks. She sat with her legs pulled to her chest and she rested her chin on her knees.
Micco plopped himself down beside his owner and placed his head on her foot to comfort her.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Ashly||24||Open

The young woman ran a hand through her hair and sighed softly.
She felt like crying but she knew she had to be strong and think of happy memories with her grandmother. Ashly closed her eyes and remembered the wonderful times she had with her nana up till they found out she had cancer in her throat.

Ashly opened her eyes and saw the time on her phone. Slowly getting up, she knew she had to head home before it got too late, and plus she heard a nice bubble bath calling her name at home. Ashly made her way up the beach and along the path to her house,
well apartment really, and headed inside.

She fed Micco once more before preparing her bath. She put on some soothing music and once the bath was ready, she changed and climbed in, letting the warm water sooth her.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 pm

x
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Ashly||24||Open

After sitting in the tub thinking for who knows how long, Ashly knew she had to get some rest. She dried off and called for Micco, who happily bounded into the room and jumped up onto the edge of the bed. Ashly chuckled at the dog and crawled under the covers.

Next morning Ashly woke with 80 lbs of pure fur on her stomach.
"Oof Micco! Off boy. Go get your bowl." she said, hoping the dog would move. The German shepherd went ahead and got his bowl, and whined softly at the door entrance of the bedroom.

Ashly slowly got of bed and went ahead to feed Micco his breakfast. Once she set his bowl down, she made herself something to eat and decided to sit out on the back porch she had on her apartment and enjoy the view with her coffee. It was her day off again and it seemed like a beautiful day so far.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:20 pm

x
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Ashly||24||Open

The young woman sighed softly, adjusted her slightly larger sweatshirt and closed her eyes. She allowed the breeze to make her feel more relaxed while enjoying her coffee. She heard dog tags approaching and felt a cold wet nose on her hand. Glancing over she saw Micco looking up at her with his loving brown eyes and a toy in his mouth. "What do you want Micco?
You want to play?"
she asked the dog and he dropped the to and let out a woof.

Ashly picked up the toy and chucked it behind her, and heard Micco run after it. As soon as he was about to bring it back there was a knock on the door. He began to bark loudly, letting Ashly know there was someone at the door. Sighing softly to herself, she was about to get up when she heard someone come in. Ashly quickly grabbed her little gun that she had hidden under her chair, but heard a familiar voice. "You wouldn't want to shoot your older half brother now would you?" came the voice and Ashly nearly fell out of her seat. "William! Yoire back from over seas! And you didn't tell me?! Shame on you brother!" Ashly said scolding her older brother.

Willam chuckled at her response and playfully punched her shoulder. "Well I thought your friend Wendy told you I was coming by? And from the look you're giving me, I take it that she didn't.... Let me guess, you two aren't speaking to each other?" he asked her and Ashly only shook her head no before crossing her arms over her chest. It was clear she wasn't too thrilled that she wasn't told of her brother's arrival, but could she really blame her brother? "Nope, after what she pulled last night on me, I don't want to speak to her right now." she said, walked over to the railing and rested her arms on it.

She was wearing her brother's navy sweatshirt that he had given her the first time he left and she always wore it to bed. It was fading a bit but she didn't care since she always loved it no matter what.
"I see yours still wearing the sweatshirt I gave you a few years ago huh? You miss your older brother huh Ash?" William asked, calling her by her nickname that he had given her when she was little.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Heather||22||Open

Heather finished up her car and then looked at her phone. Work had called yet again and she groaned. She really didn't feel like working at the mall yet again, but it would help pay for the bills and all the other things. Whistling for her dog to come back in with her, Heather decided to call work back and see what they needed. Of course they needed her to come in and cover for someone who had to take the day off suddenly.

Sighing softly to herself, Heather went ahead and got ready for work. Wearing a pair of skinny jeans, with some tears, a grey v neck shirt and her ACDC beanie, along with her lanyard that had her name and 'GameStop' written on it. Heather brushed out her different colored hair and let it fall straight down her back and applied a bit of make up.

The small young woman climbed into her dark blue jetta and headed off for the mall. Thankfully it was a short shift and not a long one like her usual hours. Heather headed in the direction of Game Stop and went into the back.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:11 pm

x
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Ashly||24||Open

"So shouldn't you be at a party or something Will? Usually you come to ask me to bring you somewhere or be your date to a party. Or is there something else you need? Spill it out brother, you know better." Ashly said, not moving from her spot.

Her brother chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright fine, you caught me. Yes there is a party but I'm not going because I want to spend time with my sister.
Now is that a crime? I thought that we could go have some fun down on the beach or whatever."
he said with a grin.

Ashly looked over her shoulder with a surprised look on her face when her brother said he was not going to a party. "Really? Well I figured you would be at a party since you usually get invited to some big important ones with you being military and all or am I wrong?" she said, now turning around. "Ha well yes and no. I don't always go to big ones and its not always because I'm in the military smart one.
But enough about that. Now go get dressed so we can grab some lunch at your favorite diner."
he said, dragging her away from the railing.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me