❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby juicebox! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:37 pm

{{ i went to write a post and i had it good and cs deleted it. which sucks but ill ask my questions.
    one - how are they getting to the camp or are they already there??
    two - is it like a beach camp cus all the gifs are of the beach and maybe this is a dumb question omg }}
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:59 pm

Post will be up tomorrow, powers out in my house and I'm dealing with some pretty scary weather right now.. yikes! And plus I've got to conserve all the battery in my phone that I can xD ))
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:00 pm

my apologies as well, a post will be up tomorrow!!
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:08 pm

My post will be up later today/tonight
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:42 pm

to answer your questions, schis;

everyone is arriving on a bus from the same airport in Arkansas. Though I don't know if Arkansas has a beach, but the camp does reside near a lake if that counts.

I literally just looked up "summer gif tumblr" cx
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thunderborne » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Arkansas doesn't have a beach, it's landlocked in the kiddle of the States and is actually just flat prairie cx
thunderborne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:34 pm

quickly picks a different state cx
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:56 pm

{I am free to make another character =) }
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

braden turner || 01

Postby juicebox! » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:25 pm

B R A D E N
location || airport
tags || nobody

braden wasnt the most excited for this camp. his friends were throwing a huge party and most of the school would be there. he was so excited for it. he hadnt been to party when a month since his mother grounded him after the cops busted the last one. that was a night to remember. after that his mother went full-freak mode. thats what braden thinks of it. she looked him in his room and put wifi restrictions. his mother had him go to church twice a week, go with her where ever she went, couldnt hang out with any friends and she even only let him listen to disney songs. braden couldnt stand listening to another bella thorne song. he is finally out of the house now and feel to listen to whatever he wanted.

braden had woken up pretty early to get ready for the trip. he packed hoodies, sweatpants and skinny jeans and the essentials. he had on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. he wore his bedhead like a model and chewed on spearmint gum to get rid of any indesirable smells. the flight was only about an hour and a half and he was able to sit by some cute chick he could make conversation with. until her rancid breath was too much to bear and he gave her a piece of gum and then fell asleep.

braden was woken up by shaking. it took him a while to get used to where he was and who was around him. he rubbed his eyes and looked at the girl next to him who was shaking him. she gladly informed him that the plane was going to land in about fifteen minutes. he replied with a sleepy nod. the boy shifted around in his seat for the rest of the flight in order to get comfortable.

braden took not too long to get off the plane. he walked over to the conveyor belt of luggage and waited for his floral suitcase to roll by. braden glanced around, not really sure where to find the other camping kids. after he grabbed his travel bag, he looked around for any signs to know where to go. braden remembered what the bus was called but he was too tired to even try and find it.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: The Airport
Tagged with: No one )Open(

Teagan had been in the airport for a little while now, searching for something to do as he played tourist. He went into most the gift shops and stopped by the coffee shop for a little energy boost. Warm latte in hand, bag over his shoulder, suit case rolling behind him. He felt all set for this camp if he was honest. Only thing he was missing right now was his siblings. Ashe he was sure was fine but, Noelle normally liked having him around to talk with and gossip.

He sighed to himself, stepping aside for a moment to check his phone messages. No one messaged yet, but that's alright. He shrugged and took a look around, taking a sip from his latte. He continued his way through the airport, humming a little tune to himself as he did so. He would find a place to sit eventually and let his legs rest a little. The place he found to sit was near one of the airport entrances, a glossy wooden bench that was strangely comfy to sit on. He set his suit case beside him by the bench and went back to his phone, searching through his contacts and telling whoever he thought was awake he made it safely.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me