dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby happily*in*love » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:01 am

{{I would love to, I'm at the hammock with Blythe}}

"Oh well then Blythe, would you like one?" She waved a cigarette in his face. She slipped the cigarette back in the pack and took another drag of her own. "Mind if I sit on the hammock with you?" She asked nervously, her butt was starting to ache from the gravel.

[sorry writers block]
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:11 am

Blythe slowly shook his head, if you would've asked him two months before he wouldv'e probably said yes but nowadays he was trying hard to quit smoking. "No thanks...Tryna quit smoking" he said with an awkward grin. He then moved aside to give her enough space. "Yeah sure I don't mind" he responsed as he nervously fixed his hair.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 am

Shane Spire Castel
Shane bit his lip still considering on running but for some reason his legs seemed glued to the spot as if it was impossible to move, this was a bad idea, why put me through this Esther, why? Shane thought to himself but it sounded so real as if he cried it out to the world now that would get him some weird and awkward stares then he'd really want to fall to the ground in embarrassment. Shane's hands started to feel a bit sweaty mainly because of the warmth and he was still clutching onto the metal handle of his suitcase so he decided to let go and rub my hands together before sticking them into his hoodie pockets.
He started to think no one had heard him knock so he stepped forward about to knock again only to find the door was opening so he quickly stepped back only to see a girl standing before him "H-hi" he said biting his lip to stop him from saying anything stupid "I'm supposed to be staying here, I'm Shane." well he's explained his reason being here and who he was so he couldn't exactly run now unless he ran really fast so she didn't see Shane's face but he ignored that fact and waited for her to reply.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:18 am

{{ I forgot to tell ya'll the story of my pancake attack this morning... okay so here goes nothing...

Once upon a time there was a girl, she woke up and got dressed. She made some pancakes for breakfast and was eating them and watching tv. She was watching Supernatural and well there was a piece of pancake she was about to eat that was on the fork she was holding and then well the sexy beast known as Dean from that show appeared on TV and she screamed, threw her arms up and guess where the pancake went. It flew up in the air and when she looked up it hit her face. Soooo in all the weirdness she is made of. She streamed "Ahhhh possessed pancake!!!" and ran into the kitchen only to trip and fall on the floor.

And that everyone is the story about my pancake attack. Hope you enjoyed it :3
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 am

"Ya I probably should try to quit, I haven't smoked in like a month, I guess I'm a little nervous." She smiled back to him as he fiddled with his hair. Involentaryily she twirled her hair, yet another habit. "So anything I should know about you?We'll be seeing each other a lot."

{{Oh My God that is hilarious! I'm a bit obsessed with whodunnit so if it takes me a while or post short posts that is why..}}
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 am

Q u i n n Farroh

Quinn wandered around the house, pulling her black earphones onto her ears, almost smudging her dark red lipstick that she had put on. Bring Me the Horizon started blasting into her ears as she pressed on the song, 'Go to Hell for Heaven's Sake' on her iPod. Giving her iPod one last look, she slipped it into her short pockets. She wasn't bored. At the moment she was actually glad that she was alone and that no one was there to bother or pester her. She wasn't happy to be here, hating her mother more and more than she already did. She probably just wanted the girl out of the house so she could bring in a bunch of men and throw a huge party with her fellow strippers. Though her parents were absolute crap, Quinn did know the rule 'not to talk to strangers', even if she was never taught it. It wasn't that she was anti-social, it was just that she hated talking to people who talked to much. It annoyed her to hell. The girl started downstairs, seeing a girl opening the door to a boy who looked clearly lost. Quinn let her hand slide against the wooden railing of the stairs while watching them both, watching their lips move. Of course, she couldn't hear a thing they were saying, but she might as well observe the people who would have to hang out with for the few months.
░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
longlive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:26 am

Blythe chuckled lighty as he stopped fixing his hair, something he did about thirty times a day without noticing. "It's not easy but I'm trying..." He mumbled. "Anything you should know? Well I don't really know... I'm not an interesting person" he confessed, well at least that's what he thought about himself. He was quite interesting but he didn't want to bore her with facts about him so he just shrugged it off.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:35 am

Leah smiled slightly at the boy. She felt bad a bit, when she heard the boy stutter, hopefully she didn't startle him or something. "Well your in the right place, Shane. Nice to meet you." She gave him an encouraging smile. So far this was one of the people she would have to spend the summer with, she had met only one person, but that was okay. In time, she would become friendlier with her other teenagers. She opened the door wider and stepped aside, allowing him to come inside. "I'm Leah, I'm staying here too. Com'on in." She said.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 am

"Well then I guess I'll tell you some stuff about me," Juliet was skilled at handling awkward conversations, " I was born October 5, I'm 17 and my mother became an addict when my brother committed suicide." Nonchalantly she continued with, "I mean who needs a mom, I have all the one night stand women in and out of my house. That makes me the queen of awkward conversation. Have you ever had a conversation with a stripper who has slept with your father?'
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:44 am

Blythe slowly nodded, he was just in the mood to lay down and sleep but he wasn't going to shut her up and leave, not when she was excited to talk about her life something he had been given the option to do and he didn't even take it. He awkwardly put his arm out to the back of his neck and held it in place as she talked about her dead brother. She seemed to be so opened which scared him a little because he would rather keep things in. "Uh no.. No I haven't, my parents are still together" he said shyly as he looked down at his dirty Vans.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me