Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like it3

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gay/Bisexual/Lesbian Roleplay.Dont come if you dont like

Postby Emo Wolf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 pm

There hot drawings of men in it XD )

Blood dogged sitting there quietly. He looked over and frowned "hope you like it"
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm Emo. I'm a girl but i want to be a boy. <3
Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Omega. » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Name:Roxanne Jayz
Sexuality:lesbian
Crush:Nope
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:Nope
Husband/Wife:nope
Children(adopted of course):Nope
Personality(at least two sentences at the min.):Roxanne is a girl that likes to hang out with everybody.She is social freak and loves party.She is sweet understanding person and loves to just talk to people or animals.She is often seen with animals talking to them when they are sad or when she is which is rare but happens.She loves to praise people for no reason and knows/loves everybody she meets.She acts like a child a lot often being told she is annoying but not caring.She thinks positive and loves to make people happy if they want to be or not.
History(optional):She was born in a normal life, nothing weird
Siblings:She has a older brother who is married
Looks(no anime.):Image
Other?:Nope

Name:Antonio Vargas
Sexuality:Gay
Crush:XXX
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:XXX
Husband/Wife:Nope
Children(adopted of course):Roxy, When his aunt passed he kind of adopted the little girl.
Personality(at least two sentences at the min.):Antonio was the sort of unenthusiastic person. He preferred not to get involved in "troublesome" activities, such as partying and going to clubs. He also does not like fighting, deeming it, as he does most things, "troublesome". He smokes and does not care what others' think about it. He is fully aware of this side of his personality. In fact, his most commonly used phrase is "how troublesome". However, when duty calls, Antonio has a strong moral compass and sense of commitment towards his comrades. Even though, by his own testimony, he lacks bravery, he will sacrifice himself and face almost certain death, for the sake of his friends without a second thought. show her gentle side to the man he loves.Nevertheless, Antonio is generally courteous to women, doing them favours and avoiding fights with them. He feels that men, like him, should be the ones protecting them and not the other way around
History(optional):Normal.
Siblings:He has a little sister who is 5 and an older sister who is 23
Looks(no anime.):Image
Other?:Nope
Well I thought I was back but, I am not and I am quitting due to school. My younger sibling who enjoys CS as much as I did, Dr.Holmes, has received all of my pets and items. They do not know my password.So, they won't be able to get into here unless I give it to them but, I won't because there is a slim chance of me coming back but, most likely most likely not. So, bye and take well.
.Omega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ninjastarhate » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Kevin nodded very impressed, "You're a great artist." He flipped through until the last picture, studding it.

Ninja finally made it to Samantha's house, walking up and taking a deep breath before ringing. She straightened her black tuxedo~like jacket and red tie.
BVB Army Unite
Don't use Knives, use Pens. BVB is your Perfect Weapon, Nobody can steal your Coffin. Your not alone in our Ritual. So lets Set This World On Fire.
ninjastarhate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Blood smiled "thanks..." he blushed a bit "it's only sketches... But I hope to get better. I can thank my dad for being a photographer and seeing real men... It's fun when they are doing shirtless piece cause I like their tones" he giggles "it's fun..." he sighed

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ninjastarhate » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Kevin laughed smiling at Blood and mumbled something under his breath, eyes twinkling with amusement. Then set the sketch book on the bench, sitting down as he watched Blood still on the grass.
BVB Army Unite
Don't use Knives, use Pens. BVB is your Perfect Weapon, Nobody can steal your Coffin. Your not alone in our Ritual. So lets Set This World On Fire.
ninjastarhate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Blood looked at him and frowned "what did you mumble" he smiled and got up sittin back on the grass.

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ninjastarhate » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Kevin smiled, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He winked and laughed softly as his brown eyes danced in amusement.
BVB Army Unite
ninjastarhate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocostar55 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

(new person accepted)

~Samantha~
she wasw watching tv, thinking Ninja broke up with her
Stay Strong, Fight back<#
Cecil Palmer and Kevin
Russain flying Squirels are amazing
Rock In Peace Mitch Lucker your a hero and an idol that will be missed very much
my love for you was bulletproof but you where the one who shot me~Pierce the veil
why are blonde jokes so short? so men can remeber them~ off a random youtube video
Dont mess with my candy because i cant be held responsible for my actions afterwords- swoozie06
Set the world on Fire ~ Black Veil Brides
Lord make me a r a i n b o w
im a proud Ravenclaw
cocostar55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emo Wolf » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Blood whined "no... Tell me" he pouted and got up walking to him and leaning in close watching the brown eyes dancing. He squinted "tell me" he smiled and sat back down on the grass

Emo Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ninjastarhate » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Ninja rang the doorbell again, her heart raced as she thought that she had either moved or knew it was her and was mad. She took a big breath and began to walk away from the door.

Kevin smiled and shook his head, sitting back as if relaxing as he watched Blood. He pretended to lock his lips and threw the key away.
BVB Army Unite
ninjastarhate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me