•The life of a Spy• || Accepting! || Semi-Lit.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: •The life of a Spy• || Accepting! || Semi-Lit.

Postby Cruze. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Kate waved good-bye as she then took Joshua's hand and started to walk again. Looking at the streets of L.A. she yawned faintly as she looked for something to do. She looked down at Joshua and picked him up making her way towards Downtown, not really sure of where to go.
Are you into roleplaying and writing?
Well, here's a place you can do them both!
It's centered around trying to make a great place for roleplayers and writers.

Come join Freedoms Release!
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Study in Scarlet » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 pm

robert shand

I walked along the side walk . I walked rather swiftly , I bumped into something sewnding me to my feet , my breifcase flew along the side walk and my shades fell to the ground . Grabbing my stuff I got up seeing it was a young woman and a child " I am so so sorry mama I didn't see you . Are you bolth alright " I asked concerned ; I examined them throughly . I turend bright red in emarassment .
I am quitting CS, sorry to everyone I rp with.

I just can't keep up on this website anymore, I am sorry it's so abrupt.
Study in Scarlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Yet again Kate was startled by being run into for a second time that day. She was curious if it was people watching her, or not. She was slightly on guard as she watched Joshua fall to the ground also as he lost his balance when she staggered backwards. With a humph he looked at the guy then at Kate, his eyes almost in tears. Kate quickly picked him up to stop him from crying. "It's all good bud" she mumbled to him with a smile as she looked back at the man, "Yeah. we're fine" she said as she faked a ratherly good smile as she looked him, glancing him over as she was on guard, she looked around silently with her eyes before they settled back on to him.

Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Study in Scarlet » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:18 pm

robert shand

I looked at the child then his mother . I felt horrible , " I have a first aid kit" I said looking at a srape on the young child . " please let me help I feel horrible " I said I was probly blood red by now. you almost killed a child , you moron watch wher you walk I told myself in my thoughts . I felt a bring sinsation on my hand I looked down a large , blood scrape was there . I ignored the buring , and blood and looked at the young woman and her child.

Study in Scarlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Kate looked over Joshua to see the scrape on his arm, seeing it start to bleed she didn't make much of a fuss about it, if he knew he would ball seeing the red liquid coming form his arm. "Uh okay" she said as she noticed his own hand had a relatively nice wound on it as well "Are you alright?" she then asked curious as she could see he was hiding the small amount of pain it was giving him when he looked down at it.

Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Study in Scarlet » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:18 pm

robert shand

I neeled on the side walk , opend my brife case pulling out a self made fist aid kit. I stood up " ill be fine " I reaured her. I saw a bench near by , picking up my brifccase I walked to it . I set it down and motioned for her to walk over , " just sit him down " . I opend the first aid kit and began to dig out the proper supplies.

Study in Scarlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Kate walked over to the bench where she sat him down, she wasn't to worried about the cut on his arm, but she figured it should be taken care of. She watched him as he pulled his stuff out; she knew ho to tend the simple wound, in fact she had tended many more, worse wounds in her life time. She watched to make sure everything went well as Joshua watched him pull hi stuff out.

Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Study in Scarlet » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 pm

robert shand

I kneeled on the ground by the bench . I spraied neosporion on it the waited a moment before putting a badgae on it . I stood up and smiled at the boy " all better ? " I asked. My hand stung worse I flinched a little as I smiled. I looked at his mother " how bout I buy you guys some lunch , I owe you " I turend to the boy once more.

Study in Scarlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruze. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Joshua smiled as he attempted to look at the bandage and almost fell off the bench before Kate quickly came in to catch him seeing he was about to fall, again. "It's fine... You don't have to" Kate said as she looked at him "A simple fall isn't much when one is still learning the basics to walking..." She said as she looked at Joshua who she set down so he could walk around a little, in which he didn't, he just held onto her hand, his other hand in his mouth. Kate looked at him as he flinched "you sure you're alright?" she asked again, not quite satisfied with his first answer.

Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Study in Scarlet » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:38 pm

robert shand

I looked at her " just a scatch " I wrapped my gash with some wrapping bangage . I smiled " really I'm hungry please join me . How about that italian resturant right there , my treat " I pointed at a small itial cafe .

Study in Scarlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me