☲Can We Make It?☲ Not Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☲Can We Make It?☲ Not Accepting

Postby Slayei » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Sawyer & Christan

Sawyer smiled to him as she ran her hand over his cheek. " Well if you show us, I might let you in on a little secret." She said with a grin as she watched him. She leaned into him as Christan pulled himself up on the bed beside Skyler. His smile was bright, and his eyes watched his parents. He looked around the room, then began curious. He reached into the bag and pulled out the small notepad. He began to draw a butterfly as he sat on the window still looking out into the acres of the mansion. Sawyer smiled as she watched her son, then looked back to Skyler. Her eyes were slightly nervous as she watched him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked down to him, then sat gently on his knee. She smiled a bit. " I'll trade you a little secret for a little surprise." She said as she glanced at Christan, then back to Sky. Her wedding ring shimmering from the light that burst through the window and hit it.
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Skyler

Skyler leans into her hand a little bit. He looks up at her and thinks for a minute "a secret huh?" a smile creeps onto his face. He wraps his arms around her waist and watches christian play around for a few minutes. He looks back at Sawyer and sees the nervousness in her eyes. He chuckles and kisses her cheek as she wraps her arms around his neck.  He smiles back at her and pretends to sigh an exasperated sigh in defeat and puts his hands up. "All right, All right you guys win!" he smiles a mischevious smile and looks at Sawyer "but it better be a good secret" He grabs the bags and looks at Sawyer and Christian "All right you two, close your eyes, and no peeking" when they did what he asks, he opens the bag. He puts the small guitar case next to Christian and hands Sawyer a velvet necklace box. "Okay, now open your eyes"
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thankyouforthecoffee » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Brian Scholmer Daniels
(None at the moment.)

Brian laughed at Jocelyn and kissed her forehead. "You know...I might just do that." He said, his eyes bright, looking down into his pride and joy. His little daughter was definitely one of those people that he kept very close to his heart as long as Sawyer. His attention then drifted to the brunette and he leaned over and in front of her with a small smile. "Is something wrong my love?" He asked, kissing hercheek with a soft smile. "Something seems wrong."
I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey, if you stay, I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say will stop me going home.
Sing it for the boys.
Sing it for the girls.
Every time that you loose it sing it for the world.
Sing it from the heart.
Sing it 'till your nuts.
Sing it out for the ones that hate your guts.

My Chemical Romance.
For all the dirty looks.
For photographs your boyfriend took.
You said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed.
I'm okay.

Trust, you said.
Who put the words in your head?
Oh, how wrong we were
to think that immortality meant never dying.
Stand, take my f---ing hand and never be afraid again.
Thankyouforthecoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slayei » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Sawyer & Christan

Sawyer opened her eyes gently as she looked at the small box. She looked up to him for a moment, her eyes wide, then back to the box. She opened it gently, then smiled as she looked at it. She looked up to Skyler and grinned. She reached up and kissed him. " It's beautiful." She murmured quietly. Christan opened his eyes and ran his hand over it. He smiled as he looked up to Skyler, then hustled to his window again. he fumbled his fingered over the cords a little, inspecting each and every cords. Sawyer looked up to Skyler as she closed the box, then she sat on the bed and pulled him next to her. She searched his eyes for emotion, then squeezed his hand. " Sky..." She began softly, her eyes watching the floor. " I'm pregnant." She said as she looked back up to him with a small smile.
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Skyler

Skyler watches Sawyer's reaction with a smile on his face.  He leaned forward and kissed her back "I'm glad you like it" something was off but he didn't know what. He looks at her questioningly for a minute, then sees Christian open his present and smiles at him. When sawyer pulled him over to the bed, he sits down next to her with a smile and feels her squeeze his hand. He looks her in the eyes and sees her look away. He bites his bottom lip and listens to her. "Pregnant?" He was stunned by the news sawyer gave him.  Pregnant...she's pregnant again. He replays these thoughts over and over in his mind for a few minutes, then he looks back over at her with a small, but  happy half smile on his face.We're Pregnant Again "well, that is a good surprise Hun" he grabs her wrist lightly and pulls her into a hug. He kisses the top of her head and looks down at her. "how far along are you?"
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitelies. » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:07 pm

venom. wrote:
The all-too-familiar pick up truck pulled into the carpark and Reid's face broke into a content smile of sorts. Folding his arms across his slim chest, he raised his brows as Rebecca was already darting towards him, her innocent face filled with joy as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Hey baby girl," he slid his hands under the little girls' arms and pulled her up onto his hip, supporting her weight as he planted a soft kiss to her fore-head. Locking eyes with Rebecca, he stuck his tongue out and made a playful face. The sound of crunching gravel made Reid tear his gaze away from the child and he grinned as Arrow approached them, hands full with a duffel bag and a small soft pink suitcase which obviously belonged to Rebecca.

"Hey there," He greeted Arrow and took a few paces towards her to press a firm kiss to her cheek. Smiling warmly towards her, he looked down at the bags. "Here, take Rebecca. I'll get all the bags." He offered, taking it on instinct to take the load of luggage. Running his free hand through his hair gently, he ruffled it and smiled his usual lopsided smile.

[ Invisible needs to reply. ;c ]
whitelies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sawyer & Christan

Postby Slayei » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 am

Sawyer & Christan

Sawyer
laid her head onto his shoulder, her eyes looked at him from there. She closed them, then listened to his heart beat. " five months." She stated quietly as she opened her eyes again. She looked over to check on Christan, who was currently entranced by the beautiful little guitar. She looked back to Skyler, she dropped her glaze to the floor. She pulled in a breath of air, " I went to the doctor a month ago for a check up, and they had to take a blood test, that's when I found out. They said a lot of second pregnancies can go un-noticed because everyone is different.. I didn't know how you would react." She said gently as she looked up to him. She ran a hand through her hair and watched Skyler. She felt a pang of guilt build up inside her, it had been there all along, but now it was worse. She rubbed her arm gently as she felt the air conditioner in the mansion turn on. She nodded a bit to Christan as she watched Skyler. " I'm going to show Christan his new room.." She said softly. She suddenly remembered the cameras and did a double take of herself in the mirror as she rose off the bed, and walked over to pick of Christan. She looked to Skyler quickly, then stumbled a bit out the door. She made her way down the hall, passing two rooms, then turning down another hallway. She stopped at the door that read Christan in italics. She turned the knob and walked in, there were two beds, but that was in ever toddler room, in case they wanted to have a sleepover. She sat the squirming Christan down and he set straight to the toys. Sawyer gave a gentle smile for a moment as she leaned against the door frame of the room watching him. He was her pride and joy, and Skyler was her life. " I hope hes not mad.." She murmured quietly under her breath. Christan strummed quietly on the guitar for a few seconds, playing terrible sounding notes, but he would learn quickly how to play it right. He sat the guitar on his bed, then walked over to his mom. " Mommah, I wanna play wif my frinds." He said finally. Sawyer nodded softly as her train of though was broken. She picked him up, then walked across the hall to the kiddy play room, a servant sat there and nodded softly to Sawyer. She sat Christan down in a play section, then gently walked out of the room and closed the gate. Slowly, she walked back down the hall fretting what Skyler would be thinking. Maybe she should have told him it was a boy..maybe she should have told him sooner, this was all her fault and she knew it. She sighed gently as she turned the corner and walked the few doors until she came to hers once again. She opened it slowly and looked in as she leaned on the door frame. " I'm sorry.." She said finally.
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 am

Skyler listens to her and nods his head slowly. "five months" he looks at her, and he sees her eyes fall towards the floor and nods his head again slowly. It was all alot to take in. He watches them leave,lays back on the bed and sighs a small sigh what are we gonna do? He swallows a little bit. I mean it was one thing to have Christian early, and I wouldn't change anything for the world, but another baby?  I always thought we'd have another baby, just not this soon. His train of thought was interrupted by Sawyer. He looks up at her and smiles a small smile at her and pats the spot on the bed next to him "and what exactly are you saying you're sorry about Hun?"
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitelies. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:32 pm

-bump-
whitelies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 pm

((Wow. Sorry guys. I totally forgot about this roleplay. I promise to reply tomorrow.))
fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me