{weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby arcee- » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:50 pm

hazel capulet; senior; tagged: scarlett wilson
    Setting her books atop the desk, her eyes gazed over to her schedule. All was well, until she realized that English was not, in fact, her first period. Luckily there was still time to get to class, but she couldn't help but feel her cheeks warm up as she shuffled out of the room. Hazel didn't dare look back to see if anyone saw her mistake. She glared down at the schedule, and then back at the room numbers until she finally reached the correct room. History. She let out a breath and let her shoulders fall back.
    She glanced over the room for available seats. There was a girl by the window who seemed friendy enough, and she recalled her father begging her to make friends. For his sake or mine, she mused as she made her way to an open seat. Hazel settled down and wiped short, wispy locks away from her face.
    "Uh, hi," she said, "I'm Hazel."
arcee-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby The Üpside Down » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:36 am

The Üpside Down wrote:
Braylyn Sky-16-Junior-Popular-heterosexual-Location: Hallway/Lockers-Tags: Will--->Open
Braylyn turned on her heel, about to walk to class, when she bumped straight into a boy. She rubbed her head and glared at him slightly as he spoke. "I would assume not." She replied blandly and shook her head with a sigh. "Sorry for sounding so rude, it's just been a long morning." She said with a wave of her hand, dismissing her issues. She glanced up at a nearby clock. She turned towards the boy and gave him a close-lipped smile. "I should be heading to class." She spoke, glancing down at her phone before looking back at the boy. "Nice to meet you." She said before hurrying off down the hallway. She stopped and turned to face him, just where the hall turned. "I'm Braylyn, by the way!" She called back before walking down the hallways, into her first period biology class. She took her seat towards the back of the room and relaxed in her chair, ready to start her first day back.

Jax Sky-16-junior-Rebel-heterosexual-Location: Outside-Tags: Laurel
Jax rolled his eyes. "If I can't help you with anything, why the hell are you talking to me?" He asked with a slight sneer forming on his lips. As she questioned his name, his brows raised slightly. "Yeah, princess, I'm Jax." He said with a flick of his hand.
For being a nobody, this girl seemed to know him. He then sighed. "Guess I have to ask your name now, right? Unless you want me to keep calling you princess." He said with a smirk, shaking his head slightly. He looked down at his phone and saw he had a few text messages from his sister. She must have realized he was skipping. He put his phone in his jacket pocket and looked expectantly at the girl for a reply.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laurel//04

Postby salvation. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:12 am

laurel branch|female|bisexual|17|outcast|location;outside|tags;jax
she didn't seem too fazed by the rudeness in his voice."my name is laurel." she paused. "and that's all. sorry for bothering you or whatever." she spun around and headed over to the tree. it was not too far from where he was sitting and when she plopped down in the grass she could still see him. she rolled her eyes and pulled her notebook out of her binder and flipped through the pages. most people would think its weird to keep a notebook on almost everybody in the school, but laurel had no friends and all the time in the world. plus she liked observing people.
she stopped on a page labeled jax sky there wasn't much on it except for his yearbook picture that she had cut out and taped to the page. she reached into her pocket and pulled out another jolly rancher before beginning to write in the notebook.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me