>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Postby harrington » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:54 pm

ollie. 17. male. quiet one/artist. school - courtyard. tags; thomas, sean.
    ollie smiled and tapped the tip of his pencil against his bottom lip anxiously. "i-it's settled then. my house at, um," ollie took a moment to recheck the text, then frowned. "ten..? that seems a little late, don't you think?" though he only lived with his laid-back aunt, inviting a guy over that late at night, with his... "reputation" seemed a bit like a death sentence to, if not his, then thomas' social life. he sunk back into his knees clutching the phone in his hands. "do you mind if we do it a bit earlier, then? i don't want-" he stopped in his thoughts, shaking his head. "nevermind."
    instead of staying in somber-ollie mode, he flashed a quick smile and looked back at the boy who was sitting next to him. as he did, he caught another boy's eye- someone he recognised. it was sean, someone he didn't know well but was acquainted enough with him. before ollie had the chance to give a greeting, he turned back to his sketchbook and continued drawing. that was pretty much the majority of what the art kids did around school- draw. ollie shook his head to keep himself from zoning out, and then turned to thomas once again. "sorry, distracted. would you mind coming earlier, then?"
Last edited by harrington on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrismaticDream » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:39 am

Sean Wright|17|East|Senior|Theatre/Artist|Location: Courtyard|Tags: Ollie, Thomas

Sean looked at Ollie and Thomas chatting and suddenly felt lonely. In a rare burst of courage, he got up and strolled over to where the two boys were sitting. "Hi," he said, hoping his voice didn't sound too loud or too quiet or too nervous. He began to worry about whether he'd made the right decision. Maybe they were enjoying their one-on-one conversation and didn't need another person butting in. He jammed his hands into his pockets and rocked from side to side awkwardly.
PrismaticDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:04 am

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Cheerleader
Tagged: Carson
They were about to turn and head off to their first class, since Carson was about to leave anyway as well, when the jock had turned back around and approached them again, rather quickly. Aeron let out a slight squeak of shock, and backed up until their back hit a wall. They could have probably wriggled out and ran off, but that was not the best option right now, they realised. "What? No, no." Aeron explained quickly, thinking of how to word what they said next to hopefully avoid any more trouble. "You're a jock, right? The cheerleaders talk about them sometimes, that's all!"

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Noel
"Yes, they are." Elliot replied, then shook his head slightly, taking the light teasing well. He was used to it - he supposed it was pretty unconventional for a jock to take a proper interest in something that wasn't sports. And anyway, he knew that it wasn't serious teasing, so he didn't mind it.
He then raised an eyebrow as Noel responded to his question, his interest piqued. "What are you up to, Noel?" he asked. He could just tell that she was up to something - and he had a feeling that it was going to be good!

When his phone buzzed, indicating that he received a message, he looked at it, reading over the text in curiosity. Then, Elliot smiled as he looked back towards Noel. "I'll definitely be there!" he told her, then added, taking refreshments to mean something more innocent, "And I'll bring some mozzarella sticks as well! I can make my own, but I have to keep an eye on Marmalade and Paddy, otherwise they'll try and steal the cheese." Elliot declared, looking rather excited, then he scrolled through his phone to try and find the most recent 'photoshoot' he'd conducted with his beloved cats.

Nicholas Womack
18|Male|Musician
Tagged: Orin
He smiled more warmly at Orin's excitement and interest. Not many people took interest into the fact that he played the harp - they focused a little more on his other instruments. "It's one of my favourites to play. Though I wouldn't dare bring it here... aside from it being a little too big and heavy to just take around with me, I'm not sure I could trust many students to leave it alone." Nicholas explained, and he made a mental note to offer to show Orin his playing of the harp at some point - even if he had to get his father to record him at home.
He nodded slightly as Orin explained what he played, then laughed lightly. "I don't just play classical pieces, though I will admit that I would just call it a violin." Nicholas said, and added, "I'd love to learn to play the flute, though, it often sounds so elegant."
He blushed a little again as Orin complimented his violin, noting the breathlessness. He did feel a little awkward as well - he wouldn't want someone to think they were inferior just because he had an instrument that looked stunning, which he could admit it was. "Thank you. It's... well, I hope it sounds as good as it looks." Nicholas carefully tucked the violin under his chin, and drew the bow across the strings, first running through a couple of scales to make sure that it was in tune, before playing the first few bars of Amy Beach's Violin Sonata, Op. 34: 1. Allegro Moderato.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:05 pm

x
x
H a i d an
β•”_________________________β•—
female || 17 || hetero || senior
β™‘
side: west.
tags: Jack + Andrea

β•š_________________________╝

She waved as Andrea left for the sports locker room, "Later!" she turned towards Jack to listen as he spoke, taking note of how quick he changed the subject. After a few more steps, she stopped near the Coache's door. Raising her hand to knock, she stopped short holding it there for a moment. "I could swing by later," She continued to look at the door, "And we can hang out a little bit longer? Walk around?" She suggested with a light shrug of her shoulders.
    She didn't really want to do anything school related at the moment. Though it's be better if she could get a feel of the school itself, know the halls, the placement of the rooms and such. She turned to look at him, "And if we happen to get caught, all you'd have to say is that your showing me around,or to class?" She smiled, And if that doesn't work, I'm a smooth talker," She winked playfully.

x
x
D a k o t a
β™‘
tags: Corbyn.

She changed into her sport shorts and her team jersey, throwing on her jacket, leaving it unzipped and tying the end of her jersey with her hairbow. She tossed her bag down near her locker, sitting on the bench for a moment answering the thousands of text notifications on her lock screen. After answering everyone she put her phone away and pulled herself up with a sigh.
    Almost the exact moment she stepped out the locker room, Dean said his usual cat call, and the rest following his action. "And without me you'd be a failing team, so watch what you say before you jinx yourself," She cast him a careless glance. Dakota ignored Corbyn's reply, thinking it was for somone else. She threw him a quick glance, realizing he was talking to her, "Matthews," She gave a small wave and returned a small smile, though it was only momentary.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Ryann, Solars 17
════════════════════════════════
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann raised a small eyebrow, looking at him with a playful face of confusion while also pulling back the hoodie to reveal more of her face, her hair falling around her shoulders. She tied her hair up in a messy bun, she didn't mind revealing her face to the boy, he didn't seem the type to make fun of the scars. She chuckled, "Alright mystery man, thank you" she said, responding to his first remark. Her cheeks heated up at his second statement, the girl looking down flustered as her feet kicked under the table childishly. "Jheez you're cute" she huffed out under her breath, hopefully the boy would ignore it to save her the embarrassment, "But my f-father is strict" she said, stuttering out the tough word as her eyes stayed glued to the table before looking up at him through her lashes. "But I wouldn't mind breaking a few rules for you..besides, I'm new so I could make something up. and I'm not the rebellious type but I do love the thrill" she admitted with a small smirk, now fully looking at him, "So, what do you have in store, golden boy?" she asked, nonchalantly throwing in a nickname as she sat back in the chair, crossing her arms and feet while waiting for his response.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel observed her nervous state curiously, listening intently before sending her a small kind smile. "It's very thoughtful of you to invite me" he started, "But a party just isn't my scene, I'm more of-well if you haven't noticed it-a nerd, and I don't think people would like me much if I attended.." he said sheepishly, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Butttt, you do look quite hesitant, so I would assume it isn't your favourite thing either?" he guessed, folding his hands while looking at her, "So, maybe-just this one time-I'll go to this party, I might not last through it all but I'll go if you're there, I can be the designated driver" he joked quietly. "Tell you what, I'll go if you let me take you out for lunch this weekend, you're intriguing Alyssa and I wouldn't mind getting to know you more" he offered with a small smile.

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen sighed out in frustration as she heard the boy apologize, "I'm perfectly fine" she said lowly, her eyes trained in front of her in attempt to ignore the boy, his next words making her quite ticked off. The frustrated girl turned around to face him, her face in a glare as she looked at his face, "You didn't hurt me. I don't get hurt, remember?" she spat, referring to how she was the schools top rebel apart from a kid named Jack Minosa or something like that. She left it at that, hurt pooling into her eyes and a hint of anger before she turned back around, walking down the hallway with her helmet under her arm in attempt to ignore the boy and go on with her day.

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Andrea+Haidan-

Jack waved at his departing friend, "See you at lunch Andrea" he smiled before turning back to the girl, noticing she hadn't knocked, he was about to say something when she spoke, his eyebrows rose in surprise. Nobody usually wanted to hang out with him, more so because they feared him-but then again, she didn't know him at all. He nodded slowly, smiling at her as they turned and began walking the other way, "Hm, I don't mind, mom doesn't really care anyway and I don't have too many lates so it should be fine" he shrugged, smiling at her before playfully bumping her shoulder, taken aback by the playful wink as he felt his cheeks heat up. "Well Haidan, I didn't take you as the rebellious type" he shrugged, biting on his bottom lip and looking away before smiling at the ground and looking back at her with a flirtatious wink, "But I don't mind, I'm into it" he said smoothly, walking beside her.

Corbyn, Matthews 18
loc. school //senior//tags. -Dakota-

Corbyn smiled back at her, caught in a daze. Dean snapped him out of it by slapping his chest, "Dude, why are you talking to her?" he asked rudely, Corbyn looking at him in confusion. "W-What?" the boy asked, Dean sighing in anger, "Don't play dumb with me" "Then start playing smart" Corbyn shot back, his eyes widening as he realized what he had said. Dean angrily grabbed his collar, picking him up and standing against the wall, "What did you just say to me?" he asked, Corbyn glancing at the girl, a wave of confidence washing over him, "Start playing smart" he repeated, his tone as cold and dry as his as he glared at him, Dean going to punch him. In seconds Corbyn pried his hand from his shirt, twisting him to where he pinned Dean against the wall, the boys face in shock, "I'm tired of living in your shadow, don't talk like that to me or anyone else, and if I hear you catcall or have any sort of rude tone towards Dakota-the star member of our team, you'll be in for a good talk" he threatened quietly, hoping to keep the conversation between the two boys before letting him go, glancing at the group of players then to the girl before turning around and swiping his helmet off of the bench, walking towards his locker for his water bottle and to get away from the frustrating mess that had unfolded leaving all of his friends in shock.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:07 pm

]Oscar Taveras
══════════
17||Junior||Location: School(Courtyard)||Tags: Dakota and Corbyn
═════════════════════════════════════════════

Oz stopped when he got a text on his phone. Quickly he pulled out his phone and looked to see what it was. When he read it was for a party he shrugged and put his phone back in his pocket. At first he didn't really even consider going, and went back to messing with his robot. The thought of him going began to creep into his thoughts. He actually enjoyed parties, but east and west kids weren't exactly the most peaceful together. He didn't want to get caught up in a fight like that, and he knew his mom would also disapprove.

After another minute of messing with his robot Oz decided to put it away. He brought the box back to his locker and put it away. He then made his way down the hall, not really having a destination. As he neared the locker rooms and noticed two the other football players. With a slight smile he walked over to them. "Hey," he said with a cheerful hint in his voice.
Last edited by Osleya on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

x
x
H a i d an
β™‘
tags: Jack.

"Looks can be deceiving Jack," She said in a "duh" tone, raising her eyebrows at his flirtatious ways, she looked away upon feeling her cheeks heat up a little. "You better," She looked back at him, Cause I'm not going anywhere," She smirked, "Your stuck with me now," She laughed quietly. Her face faltered a little and she looked away, adjusting her bookbag strap that hung loosely on her shoulder, "Well, if I stay," She shifted awkwardly, "I move - a lot," She shrugged with a light sigh before she looked back at him. She wasn't ready to tell him that, by she moved a lot, she switched families often. Though, she planned on telling him and, maybe, Andrea eventually. "What do you wanna do now?" She asked, changing the topic.

x
x
D a k o t a
β™‘
tags: Corbyn + Oscar.

She had sat down near Corbyn after his greeting. Though, of course, Dean ruins everything - She waited a moment, allowing Corbyn to fight his own battle, but suddenly Dean grabbed him up by the collar of his jersey. Dakota shot up, tossing her helmet aside, "Dean!" She yelled with annoyance and, even a little fear, though Corbyn had switched the positions around. She was taken back for a moment, watching the two, suddenly he had stormed off,"Corbyn?" She said quietly. She turned to the group of players who stared in awe, "If any of you speak a word about this to coach, I will hurt each and every one you," She threatened pointing at the group. She turned and jogged towards the boys locker room, stopping at the entrance, "Corbyn?" She called softly, "Its Dakota." She turned toward the friendly voice to find Oscar, one if the few players that were friendly towards her, "Hey Oz..."
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:42 am

πšπšŠπšŸπšŽπš— πš‚πšŠπš›πšŠπš‹πšŽπš•πš•πšŽ
β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ β–ͺ
Senior |17 | Female | Outcasts | West | Location: Art Room | Tags: Open

Raven finished putting her things away in her locker and closed it shut. She put in her headphones and looked down at her playlist scrolling through the hundreds of songs on it. Not being able to decide what to listen to, she pressed shuffle and the song, Nihilistic Overdrive by Disarmonia Mundi, started to play. The dark-haired girl took another bite into her apple and turned her music up very loud. She was about to put her phone in her pocket when it buzzed. Raven glanced down and read a text inviting her to a party. She wasn't sure if she should go considering she wasn't the most socialable person. She slid her phone into the pocket in her hoodie and walked down the halls to her first class. It didn't take long for Raven to find the art room. She opened the door and made her way to a seat in the back corner of the classroom. She sat down and took out a sketch book and some art supplies while still listening to music.

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookdogg » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 am

Noel Avarocci || 18 || Tagged: Elliot

Noel giggled at his apparent, albeit slightly misdirected, enthusiasm. Mozzarella sticks definitely weren't what she'd had in mind when she'd mentioned the refreshments but decided against correcting him. If she got hungry during the party, she'd be thankful for it. She leaned in to look at the images of the cats being presented to her. "Oh my gosh they're so cute!" she cooed adoringly, "I've been trying to convince my parents forever to let me get a pet but they're totally against it. They think a cat would scratch up the furniture and a dog would try and get into everything. Which I guess is probably true, but it's they're gone all the time and I could really use some company yknow?". She sat back and shrugged, "At least that's the defense I'm gonna use if they find out about this party. Like hello maybe if you'd get me a pet I wouldn't have to get a bunch of rowdy teenagers together every time I'm bored!"

Her phone buzzed several times on her desk. Replies from people confirming they'd be there. She grinned broadly, there was no time to be sad about a breakup when she had something like this to plan. Before long she'd be surrounded by her friends and strangers alike, all thankful to her for throwing such an awesome party. Hard to feel lonely then right?
spookdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:45 am

════════ οΌ‘οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ³οΌ³οΌ‘ ✿ οΌ₯οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ·οΌ―οΌ―οΌ€ ═════════════════════════════════
16 | Female | East | Quiet Ones/Outcast | School | Tags: Daniel

Oh. At the mention of people not liking him, Alyssa's brow furrowed. There would be people who would like him. She liked him. If people didn't want to look past his 'nerdy new kid' vibe, then that was their fault. They were missing out. Alyssa was snapped out of her thoughts when Daniel guessed she didn't like parties. "Oh, umm.. yeah, you got me," she admitted, sheepishly smiling while tapping her fingers on the strap of her backpack.

She was happy to hear that he'd go. Her face up. "Great! I'll text my sister later so she knows what's happening. She's a super chill person, so she won't mind." And then she paused when she heard Daniel's offer. The thought of going to lunch with someone wouldn't be something she'd bat an eye at. She did it lots of times with friends. But this time, it made her stop. Alyssa considered it, a busy look in her eyes while her cheeks became warm. "I'll take you up on that offer, then. I wouldn't mind getting to know you more either," she answered, giving Daniel a sweet smile.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me