Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Postby Litwick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Ryann Solars // Female // 17 // Tags: Max Christleb

She looked up at him, nodding that she was okay.

was she okay?

Or was she just reassuring him that she was?

She definitely wasn’t, but he didn’t need to know that..

It was nice having a friend, and her eyes focused on his face, catching his own eyes before hers widened..

dont get attached..

Her brain told her, and she listened, and instead of staying in his embrace, in his arms and warmth, her walls came back, back higher than before, and she shook her head..

Turning and speeding her steps to inside of the house.. sometime she’d like to tell him about her step father, but she knew if she did he’d drop her, leave her and her problems to be, just like everyone else..

So she did what she always did, she hid her feelings and her words.

Walking back to their room she locked herself inside, locking him out.

i need time to think..

And I need to stop being such an idiot..

He didn’t care for her anyways? Right? They had just met and I’m sure he wouldn’t want to deal with her sob story..

So she locked him out..

Just like all of her feelings..

Because nobody would befriend a broken girl..
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:43 pm

Eryca Derringer//17//Female//Tags: Michael Mikey
Eryca laughed a bit. "Are they really that bad?" she asked, looking down at the bed warily, almost like it were going to attack her. She took a small, almost unnoticeable step away from it. "There's no bugs or anything, is there?" Eryca typically wasn't bothered by bugs, but bedbugs and stuff like that were a whole different story. A person could pick up all kinds of diseases from them, and a few bugs could quickly escalate into an infestation if they weren't handled. She shuddered, giving the bed another look.
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:25 pm

name;; damon kray alexander
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; straight
traits;;
eyes;; piercing blue
skin tone;; not too dark, but a nice warm tan
build;; pretty muscular and toned
hair;; always messy black/dark brown hair
personality;; damon is kind of a puzzle. when you first meet him, he will 9 times out of 10 come off as rude. he is cold, and stand-offish and will do everything in his power to keep you from talking to him. he is extremely sarcastic and a mr.know it all to the end. he will try and act annoyed if you talk to him, as his way of telling you to leave. now, looking over all of his bad, dry qualities, we see who he really is. after he warms up to you, probably because you pestered him enough, damon is a sweetheart. hes flirty, and loves to tease the girls. he is a great listener, and genuinely cares about everyone, even if he doesnt act like it. he is honest, and loyal, and expects the same from the people he lets close. he is fun, and a carefree kid that anyone would be lucky to be hanging around. he can be a pain, but once he warms up to you, he is the greatest guy ever.
likes;; food, music, adventures, mystery, and snow
dislikes;; thunderstorms, ladybugs, tomatoes
history;; damon actually had a nice life before landing in a foster home. he grey up as a small boy in an over sized house, in a busy neighborhood. damons parents were always busy working, and flying to different sates for important stuff. damons parents didnt return one trip due to a car accident, leaving him as an orphan with no more living relatives to care for home, therefore forcing him into a foster home
relationships/crushes/interests;;
Last edited by Darken on Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaRose » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 pm

| Rosalea |16 | female | tags: Brianna Hastland |

After a minute of doing nothing just sitting chewing her gum Rosalea Stood and taking her backpack with her and decided to head upstairs to find her room she looked around she wasn't which room was which so when she noticed a door close behind someone she walked over and knocked on the door to the room "hey umm I am Lea and I can't seem to work out which room is room 8" she put on her best smile and waited for the door to open.
LaRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:47 pm

vanessaL1584 wrote:Ryann Solars // Female // 17 // Tags: Max Christleb

She looked up at him, nodding that she was okay.

was she okay?

Or was she just reassuring him that she was?

She definitely wasn’t, but he didn’t need to know that..

It was nice having a friend, and her eyes focused on his face, catching his own eyes before hers widened..

dont get attached..

Her brain told her, and she listened, and instead of staying in his embrace, in his arms and warmth, her walls came back, back higher than before, and she shook her head..

Turning and speeding her steps to inside of the house.. sometime she’d like to tell him about her step father, but she knew if she did he’d drop her, leave her and her problems to be, just like everyone else..

So she did what she always did, she hid her feelings and her words.

Walking back to their room she locked herself inside, locking him out.

i need time to think..

And I need to stop being such an idiot..

He didn’t care for her anyways? Right? They had just met and I’m sure he wouldn’t want to deal with her sob story..

So she locked him out..

Just like all of her feelings..

Because nobody would befriend a broken girl..

lmao waiting for your reply ^-^
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Brianna Hastland/17/Female/Tags: Cameron
Bree had just sat on her bed when someone knocked on their door. It was a girl. She stood up and walked to the door with a small sigh, but a smile on her face. "Well hi Lea, my name is Brianna, but I'd prefer you called me Bree. You said you're looking for your dorm?" She asked as she opened the door.

Max Christleb/17/Male/Tags: Ryann
Max's eyes were wide when she ran inside. He moved slowly and sat on the steps leading up to the foster home, and let out a sigh. Why do I always push everyone away? Maybe I shouldn't have hugged her back... He though to himself. Oh whatever. I'm going in there. Max stood up off the steps, and walked up to their room, only to find the door locked. "Um, hello? This is kinda my room too.. " He said, trailing off.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Ryann Solars // Female // 17 // Tags: Max Christleb

She sighed, getting up from her seated position on the door, turning around and not giving a single crap that her hood wasn't up. Her eyes were red and puffy, her blue orbs avoided any sort of eye contact. She finally looked up at him before shaking her head in frustration.

Take that stupid hood off

the words rang through her head, she gave him one last stare, a good observation of his well featured face. Before turning and rushing into the bathroom, locking the door before pulling off her hoodie. throwing the black article of clothing onto the floor while sliding down the wooden door, her baby blue t-shirt riding up as she sat.

she snatched the fabric of the hoodie, ripping it up, in halves, pieces, small small pieces. as she did this she felt herself breaking, withering, away, knowing that nobody would ever be there for her..

so she cried.

she cried until the sobs were just small hiccups,

she cried until her tears dried out and she was empty..

who cares if anyone heard her voice.. right?

and so she let out one last quiet sob, now moving to sit against the wall across from the door.

the only emotion she felt now was guilt..

guilt for her roomate who had to put up with all of this in this short amount of time..

so she apologised

she said the first words she had said in four years, never expecting it to be these two words..;

"I'm Sorry..."

said her broken but soft voice, only hoping he heard it through the door, if he was even still there, because she knew she didn't want to repeat herself..

or come out of the bathroom at all.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaRose » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:17 pm

| Rosalea |16 | female | tags: Brianna Hastland |

When the door opened Lea was glad to see the friendly smile "Hi Bree, it's nice to meet you" she offer out her hand for Bree to shake "umm yeah I can't seem to work out which dorm is dorm 8?" Lea laughed nervously "I don't know why but I expected this place to be smaller" she smiled and bit her lip "have you been at Water Ridge long? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to of course"
LaRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:52 am

(am i accepted? C: )
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:41 am

Yeah, sorry about that! And just so you know, I love the picture, I am a HUGE fan of the Vampire Diaries!
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me