Country School {Open & Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What Big Events should happen when going back to school?

Prom?~
29%
Senior pranks all the freshmen?~
24%
All grade eat outside together?~
11%
Basket Ball Game? Students vs Teachers?~
3%
Parties at highschool for each holiday?~{Valentine's, Winter etc....}
34%

Total votes : 38

Re: Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby .sinister » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Dustin/Male/18/Singe/Lake

Dustin gave her a smile handing her the drink kneeling down and saying hi to bandit. "Are you new here?" He asked her leaning against the truck she was sitting on which happened to be his. He took a long drink looking at her. She was pretty, He was wondering if the brain matched the looks or if she was as boring as the girls back home.

Myla/Female/17/Single/Lake

Myla crossed her legs extending her hand to him "I'm Myla, just got here figure I better make friends" She said with a small laugh. After shaking his hand she ran her fingers through her long hair. Glancing over at the guys messing around on the rope she gave a small laugh "that rope is gonna snap on them" She said glancing back at the boy she was talking to.

My Horse>Your Horse
I am a rider. I get thrown, I get bit, I get kicked, but I will never stop riding because it is more than a sport it is a way of life.
.sinister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Xavier//18//Male//Senior//Bisexual//Party//Tags: Open

Xavier placed his bag on his bed and sat down next to it. Checking his phone, he quickly jumped up and stuffed it back into his pocket. "Gah! I'm going to be late!" He bolted out the door, and jogged over. Fortunately, it wasn't too far away. By the time he got there, Xavier was only slightly winded. By the looks of it, the party had already started. People were jumping from a rope into the lake, which he thought was an awesome idea. Xavier also saw a few people he recognized. Adrien, for one. He knew him through school. He didn't know much about him except for the fact that he liked basketball or something. It looked like he was talking to a girl he didn't recognize. She was probably new. After all, there were very little people that Xavier didn't know. He wondered for a second if he should go introduce himself, but he didn't want to interrupt. So instead he grabbed a drink and waited in the short line for food.

~

Mia//17//Female//Sophomore//Questioning//Home//Tags: Bebe

Mia couldn't help but laugh at Baylee. "You are so adorable," she teased as the other girl tugged at his wrist. "Alright let's go." Mia walked out with Bebe and got into her car. She quickly drove home and got out of the car. Bebe was right, they did need to hurry. After she unlocked the door, she waved her friend inside and ran upstairs, straight to her closet. Thankfully it didn't take long to find the dress. "Here it is! While you check it out, I'm going to get changed." And with that, Mia grabbed a short red dress and went inside the bathroom. Once she was done changing, she returned to the room and looked at herself in the mirror. "Dang I look good," she said with a laugh.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Sydnee Foy|17|Sophomore|tags:Joseph, Milo

"Sure!" Her comment was followed by 3 more text notifications, "ugh, I'm sorry, I'll see you in a couple of minutes!" Syd swung herself onto Renegade and waved a quick goodbye and reigned him into a gallop and finally arrived at the house. Sydnee set Renegade out to graze and quickly hurried in to an annoyed brother.
Milo Foy|17|sophomore|tags:Sydnee

"Finally! Go get dressed, I'll be in the car." Milo was about to step out of the house when he heard his sister's question, "why? I thought I could just wear this and who made you in charge." Milo rolled his eyes, Syd simply just didn't get it. "Don't you have a dress or something a little nicer?" Sydnee sighed and trudged upstairs changing into a simple choppy jean shorts and a tan t-shirt while Milo sat in the trick to wait. As soon as she hopped in Milo revved the engine and they were off. When they got to the house, Milo stepped out and surveyed the reasonable growing amount of people.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:48 pm

Avory/Female/18/Single/Tags:Open/Location:Lake

Avory laughed quietly, "am I new? Is that a joke?" She asked tilting her head. "Well no I'm not new, I just don't see many people unless it's at one of these parties. I live on a farm so I have a bit of a solitaire life." She explained.

Adrian/Male/17/Junior/Lake

Adrian nodded shaking her, "im Adrian pleasure to meet you." Adrian replied to her, he looked over. "Yep those boys are seriously gonna get hurt, like they coul just run and jump in??" He shook his head with a sigh.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cokie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:57 pm

baylee upland
closeted lesbian
sophomore
location;; mia's home
with;; mia

It was like Mia was done in a blink, while Baylee was still holding the dress, draping it over her right arm.
"Good? That's an understatement," she chuckled, flicking Mia's hair as she brushed past to the bathroom. Same old zipper problem. Same old expensive dress. A more mature one at that. When she finally managed to fit it properly, she noticed that she wasn't pageant queen Bebe Upland anymore. From pink princess dresses and petty moms to form-fitting, actually cute dresses and endearing friends, every upgrade was perfect. That mellowed her, but made her walk out of the bathroom a little less dramatic.
She went in for a prom-style pose in front of the mirror with Mia as a joke, before bursting into laughter and shattering her down-to-earth moment.
"Whenever you're ready to go, I'm ready."
----

joseph upland
bi
junior
location;; beach
with;; sydnee
No update
-
born 2 die
she/ they/ it || virgo || isfp || my kalons
save your spoons, play browser games !
<3
cokie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sinister » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

(I'm currently on my phone so no dressed up post)
Dustin/male/18/single
Dustin laughed "it was a joke my sister and I just got here" he said to her holding eye contact listening to what she had to say rather intently "what do you guys raise on your farm?" He asked his eyes lighting up at the mention of her living on a farm as well. Adjusting himself from leaning on the truck standing up straight instead
Myla/female/17/single
"They remind me of the guys back home, more muscle than brains" she said laughing at herself brushing her hair back. Looking out at the party she saw the huge number of people showing up and bit her bottom lip. "This is a lot of people she said more to herself than Adrian. "How long have you been going here?" She asked Adrian.

My Horse>Your Horse
I am a rider. I get thrown, I get bit, I get kicked, but I will never stop riding because it is more than a sport it is a way of life.
.sinister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Hoodini wrote:
|Lexi|

|Location: Lake + Beach
Tags: To be Ezra
Junior
Bi-sexual|

She opened her eyes, almost taking in water as she tried to stabilize herself in the water. She swam back to the shore and quickly put on her shirt, watching as it was drenched from her saturated bra. She picked up her phone that was in her....shorts pocket. She whimpered and pulled out her Huawei P10, seeing that it was soaked. Lexi was about to cry. She pressed down the power button and too her luck it actually turned on. Turns out it was waterproof. Lexi scanned her eyes over messages then stopped on a certain message that said about a party. Will she see her crush there? Finnick? She thought quietly, wondering if there was a point in going.

She put her phone away and quickly walked away from the lake. She looked around the sky, happy with it's beauty. She then knocked into a guy (Ezra). She almost fell over. "Oh my! I'm so sorry" she said and saw his clothes were now wet.

(For Consulting angel)
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Home.
Tagged: Lexi.
As he went on his way, Ezra had to suddenly stop abruptly, as he was knocked into by a girl. He moved his wheelchair back slightly as well, in surprise. Then, he glanced up, to face the girl, slightly unimpressed. However, as there was no real harm done, he sighed, and said, "It's okay... no one got hurt." He wondered what she had been distracted by, as he doubted that anyone would have not seen him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:43 pm

|Lexi|

|Location: Lake + Beach
Tags: To be Ezra
Junior
Bi-sexual|

She blushed and turned away from him "Yeah, Yeah. Good" She mumbled, wanting to leave and run and hide at the same time. She then turned back to him and extended out a hand, the same firnedly smile forming on her face "Hello! I'm Lexi"
she said enthusiastically. 'will he actually shake my hand...after I knocked into him?' she thought to herself.
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:40 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Home.
Tagged: Lexi.
Ezra frowned slightly, and any trace of annoyance that he may have had disappeared, and he asked, concerned, "Are you okay?" He wasn't entirely sure if she was, and he was quite surprised at the sudden change in tone from the girl - who he now knew as Lexi. "Hi there. My name's Ezra," he replied, introducing himself as well, and giving a friendly smile. Then, he shook her proffered hand, as to be polite.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me