𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Postby moriarity » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 am

: blair johnson : sixteen : outfit :

just like every morning, blair was on her way to the empty lot right next to the school. after a little while of walking, she felt eyes on her and turned around to see a boy, maybe a little older than her, gazing. squinting at him, she recognized him from her school. blair stood, wondering whether to say something or not. "morning sunshine" she finally called to him casually.

moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:48 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Bi | Tagged: Open.

Another day, and it started like it usually did. He was taking a little bit longer than usual today, though, mostly because he'd managed to somehow misplace one of his notebooks, and he was going to need it today. Ezra did panic slightly, because he knew that he'd have to leave the house to be on his way to school with his older brother soon, if he was going to beat the crowd of other students before they all arrived. Fortunately, he did find it after a few minutes - and just in time, as well, because he had to leave.

Around fifteen minutes later, Ezra was in the school's parking lot, on the sidewalk, after being helped out of the car and into his wheelchair by his older brother. It was the only time that he'd ever accept help from others in public, and even then, he only allowed his brother to help him. Waving goodbye to his brother as he pulled out of the parking lot, Ezra went inside the school building, and down one of the corridors, humming under his breath as he made his way to his locker.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:09 am

L U C I F E R xE D E N
sixteen years | junior | male | outfit | tagged; blair

xxx xxx xxxLucifer blinked. Although he had been looking at the girl, he honestly hadn't expected her to notice him; she had been looking the other way, after all. Then again, there were some people who could tell when someone was watching them, even without looking; Lucifer supposed she was one of those people.
xxx xxx xxxHer face came into view as she turned, and as she spoke, he studied it. Ah, yes; he knew who she was now. Not her name, as they had never actually spoken before, but he'd seen her before.
xxx xxx xxx"Sunshine?" He asked, curious about the nickname she had used. Perhaps, of course, it had just slipped out; it was unlikely for her to know his name, and "sunshine" was a common nickname.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:29 am

shrugging and smirking, blair nodded. "yeah sunshine" she couldnt help but laugh. she brushed a loose strand of hair out of her face and tucked her hands back into her pockets. walking towards him, she recognized him even more. "im blair." she introduced, gazing at him casually.

[should they have had an encounter before? like maybe when they were kids?]
moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:58 am

L U C I F E R xE D E N
sixteen years | junior | male | outfit | tagged; blair

xxx xxx xxxLucifer blinked at her reply; she was very nonchalant. He liked that.
"Lucifer," he said, returning the introduction. Since she had slowed, he had caught up, and they now stood in front of each other in a spark of conversation.
"Heading to school, I assume?" He asked, taking a moment to glance up at the building in the distance.

(I think that would be interesting. And, yes, when they were kids sounds good. c:)
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moriarity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:20 pm

blair started walking "well, lucifer, i am in fact going to school." she replied with a small smile "i assume you are doing the same?" something about him felt familiar, but it wasnt a bad feeling. she thought about who he sat with at lunch and who he hung around with at school, and couldnt really place anyone. ignoring it, she turned her attention back to him.

[okay. how about he stood up for her against a bully when they were little or something?]
moriarity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astrid Starling~ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:00 am

ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Genevieve Hills
ᴀɢᴇ : 17
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : Female
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Straight
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Quiet, feels guilty when people do nice things for her, kind.
ʟɪᴋᴇs : Math, Violin, Music, Guitar, Writing.
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : Loud noises, Angry people, Hyper people.
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : None
ᴄʀᴜsʜ : None yet
ᴋɪᴅs : none
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : her uncle, Brandon Hills.
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : "I am the type of person to tell others to be strong, while I know I am weak."
sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ : Her father disappeared and her mother died giving birth to her. Genevieve has been living with her uncle ever since.
ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : Stole a snickers when she was mad once.
ᴘᴇᴛs : A Husky Puppy named Misha
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ : She is short, only 5 feet tall.
ғᴇᴀʀs : That she will never be loved, and that she will be useless.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : To be a bestselling author
Astrid Starling~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:16 am

sorry for the inactivity, i just got surgery, but feel free to roleplay.

mods needed
she/her | roleplayer | bookaddict | plantmom | college student

celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me