I Spy- Open and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Spy- Open and Accepting

Postby Maisy and me » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:52 pm

goldie.
Florence Golden|17|Student|Tagged;Bradley
Goldie wriggled uncomfortably in her new uniform, already the skirt was riding up and the shirt buttons were popping undone. She dragged her suitcase off the train, and onto the platform, she was surprised to see just how close the train went to the school, it was a gigantic building and made the English girl feel very small next to it, she wondered where her room would be, already she was excited about the endless possibilities this year could bring. Florence had been looking and walking at the same time and without realising had ended up right on someone elses heels, "Sorry" She said quietly, still in awe, the boy in front of her muttered something under his breath, "What?" She glared thinking he'd made some rude comment against her.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sterlingfrost » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Bradley // Male // Student // Tag: Goldie

He turned in surprise as the girl spoke to him. He had hardly felt her bump him. "Oh I'm so sorry, I was talking to myself. Are you alright?" He asked with a crooked smile. Never too early to make friends right? She seemed nice. "I'm Bradley"
Sterlingfrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:02 pm

goldie.
Florence Golden|17|Student|Tagged;Bradley
"Oh" Florence widened her eyes in her mistake and did a awkward smile in apology, though it seemed that the boy hadn't even noticed her 'tough' stance. She dropped her bag and shook his hand, as a proper young lady growing up in a proper household, that was her go-to greeting, "I'm Florence, though usually I get Goldie, it's because of my last name, Golden, it gets shortened and then stuck in front and then I go weeks without anyone calling me Florence and I'm just the Goldie Gal! Ha-ha-ha..." Florence mentally cursed herself for being so chatty, but not always in a good way. "So um, do you know where we're meant to go?" She asked, retrieving her bag again.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 pm

sarai deffen // female // 16 // sterling mccullough

as sarai regained her feet, she noticed a girl who has started to catch her when she tripped, but had apparently stopped herself. "thank you for trying to help," she told the girl. she wanted to ask for help in finding wherever she was supposed to check in,
but she couldn't shake the feeling that this girl didn't want to talk to sarai now that she'd been so clumsy. she managed to get past her fears long enough to ask, "hey,
um, do you know where the . . . dorms and stuff are?"
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:02 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Male | Tagged: Open.

Now that they had arrived, Ezra waited until the majority of students had already left the train, then he started to leave as well, glancing towards Elise, and saying, "Well, maybe we'll meet again later," and he moved off. A school administrator was already waiting for him on the platform, so that they could help him get his luggage up to the school (since he couldn't do it himself for obvious reasons). Then, as he started to make his way up towards the school building, looking around at all the other students that were there.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:05 am

Dianna Oliver Rose Evanshire
Female - 16 - Tags: Richard McIver

MMI grab my things and walk out of the train, still drowning in thought about how the girl in the train acted, and how she seemed uncomfortable with the way I acted. Is everyone going to be uncomfortable with being formal? I'm probably crazy though, most of the kids here come from wealthy families, so I'm sure they were raised to be formal as well.
MMAmidst my thought, I bump into a boy with blonde-ish brown hair. "Ugh, I'm such a mess today" I mutter under my breath, and then quickly regain my composure, and my formal tone. "I'm very sorry, sir, I was distracted and I didn't notice you there."

Michael Lawrence Redmond
Male - 17 - Tags: Taylor Fynn

MMWhen we reach the school, I get up and grab my suitcase, but I don't walk out of the train just yet. "After you, Miss." I say to Taylor, trying to be polite but probably failing. A nervous smile creeps unto my face as I hope that Taylor isn't one of those girls who doesn't like people to open doors for her or to say 'After you.' to her.

(Sorry it took me so long to post, Sᴏʟɪs.)
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:26 am

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: Ezra

At her steady pace, she suddenly realised the distance between her and the rest of the crowd. Discreetly she slowed her pace until she was nearer the middle. To her left was a boy in a wheelchair. She looked at him, inspecting him. Whether he felt it or not wasn't her problem.
"Hi! I'm Kathryn," she eventually said with forced cheer in her tone. She was never any good at this acting stuff.

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: Dianna

Richard flicked his eyes to the girl who had bumped him, and his breath caught in his throat. Wow, she was beautiful. In a stuttered speech he said
"That's fine miss," he wouldn't speak like that normally, but he felt it courteous to speak to her as she had to him. "Richard McIver, pleasure to meet you miss...?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 am

Dianna Oliver Rose Evanshire
Female - 16 - Tags: Richard McIver

MM"Dianna Oliver Rose Evanshire, pleasure to meet you as well." I say and curtsy. I was beginning to get sick of introducing myself so, and being formal. Previously, I had been excited to go to school, but now I'm beginning to realize this will just be like all the social events my parents took me to, except I'll live here. At least I don't have to wear a dress, and I will be learning things. My face remains as emotionless as it had on the train, despite the thoughts running through my head.
Last edited by PaintLily on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Male | Tagged: Kathryn.

He didn't notice the girl that had been inspecting him until she spoke, and Ezra glanced towards her, smiling warmly. He could sense that her tone was forced, and he wondered if he'd already done something wrong. He couldn't think what, if there was anything. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to be deterred, and he responded, to Kathryn, introducing himself, "Hello there! My name's Ezra," he spoke with enthusiasm, just as he did when speaking with Elise, clearly looking forward to the year ahead of him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am

Kathryn Swift - Siren - English - sixteen
Tags: Ezra

"Pleasure, Ezra," she tried the name on her tongue. She liked that name, it sounded good, unlike hers- Kathryn was dull in comparison. "Looking forward to school then?"
She had noticed the tone of his voice, which unlike hers, was filled with genuine excitement. She guessed hers sounded rather emotionless to most, meaning most of the time she had to forcefully put some feeling into it.

Richard McIver - Scottish - sixteen
Tags: Dianna

"Aye, sure is," he responded, his accent heavier due to the fuss and nerves of travelling. "Are you Ok?"
Dianna looked a little wooden, not that he wasn't used to emotionless facades. But hers seemed almost unwanted and learnt rather than desired.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me