drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby Phantom's Opera » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:06 pm

(Key could talk to Calvin, if you'd like)
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
I am only temporarily going to be Phantom's Opera, and then will change back to Tomboy?
Phantom's Opera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Rain

I nodded with a shy smile and sat beside him tapping my fingers in the desk, looking at all the different groups of people. " how do I fit in here?.." I mumbled quietly to myself, watching what was happening around me.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:11 am

caseylou wrote:Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

I made a small squeaking noise when he grabbed me out of shock, and walked on casually hoping he didn't notice. Looking I blushed a little embarrassed and stumbled slowly behind Bishop unsure of what to do with myself. I looked around , trying not to draw attention to myself.

Fynn | male | 18 | single | geek |

" your welcome." I teased with a soft giggle. " you okay? I'm Fynn, you must be Fie?" I tilted my head looking down at my sketch book, shaking my head at my blank ideas. I hummed looking up at her smiling, running my fingers through my hair.

crush;; Shane
outfit;;clickish
age;;17
gender;;female
clique;;popular
with;;Flynn
stage;;junior
fie

i looked at him and smiled slightly, ''ya im fie'' i said to him and smiled lightly, ''and im fine'' i said to him gently looking at the boy smiling softly, he obviously wasn't in the cool crowd by the way he giggled and didn't chuckle. i giggled slightly and switched my weight over my other foot. my ice blue eyes scanned the boy up and down before i furred my brows together.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:20 am

I smiled putting my sketch book in my bag , I got up and stretched looking at her contently. " This school is hectic." I said laughing softly before blinking a couple of times to wake my self up. I wondered to myself why a girl like her was talking to a guy like me, but shrugged it off.
Last edited by caseylou on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Our Stars. » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:30 am

━━━━━━━━━X━━x━━X━━x━━X━━x━━X━━━━━━━━━
    -----------------------------------
    ---E M M A
    ----Name: Emma Johnson
    ----Crush: None
    ----SO: Straight
    -----------------------------------

----Hello there. Nice to meet you. I suppose you're wondering who I am.
    ----Hello there. My name is Emma. Emma Johnson. Nice to meet you. I'm not sure how my parents named me, but I love my name. It's pretty unique. They may have thought the name was nice because it sounded a bit more sophisticated than something like Jenna of Kate. Anyways, I am a female of seventeen years old. I was born on the seventh of June.

What do I look like? Well, I'm just that brown haired seventeen year-old girl. No biggy right? Well, if you want me to go into detail, then here we go. I have a tan skin tone and brown hair. I love my hair. I can curl it, it will stay curled. I can straighten it, and it will stay straight. My hair is hardly ever tangled up. My eyes are dark brown. Some people say that they're black. I don't agree at all. They aren't so dark that you can't tell that they aren't black. I have fair bubblegum pink lips, though I always hide my face under makeup, so you wouldn't be able to tell if you only saw me in make up. My sense of clothing? Well I like to wear dresses, not the long stupid dresses, but cute short dresses.

What you might describe me as? Well, I'm a good girl. I come from a rich family, and I'm a social butterfly. I make straight A's, although I'm a bit gullible... Well, a lot gullible... I don't find myself the least bit bad. I'm always doing what my parents want for me, and I was already looking into colleges. You might say that I have it all. Whenever I get angry, I try to take it out on something other than people. I don't like getting into fights. I absolutely hate it when people, especially my friends, fight over me. I can be influenced very easily, mostly by my friends, and I'll believe some pretty weird things if you try to make me believe hard enough. I'm not sure if I would be considered popular. I may be rich and hang out with some popular girls, but I don't think that makes me popular. My friends, especially my best friends, are huge influences on my life. I love photography. I own at least three high tech cameras. Photography is probably my favorite hobby. I took pictures at my aunts wedding not too long ago.

Dislikes
-- Cheaters.
--Rude people.
-- jerks.
-- Aggressive people.
-- Laziness.
-- Bullies.
-- Vegetables.
-- Church.
    -- physical activity.
    -- My best friends.
    -- Guys of course.
    -- Animals.
    -- Sweets.
    -- Fruit.
    -- Classic music { Believe it or not }.
Form © ✲ ʜᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ ✲
Character © Villalobos <3
Pictures © Their rightful owners
Last edited by Our Stars. on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Our Stars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby X.Alamea.X » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:56 am

ImageImageImage

Don't you worry your pretty little mind,
people throw rocks at things that shine in life,
but this love is ours...

"Well hello! My name's Charolette Rose Smithe, or preferably Char. I was born into a family of two (Counting me.) with a brother named... er-um Riley or Ryan. Somewhere in there with 'R' names. My mom was over-joyed when she found out she was having a girl, but after I was born, my mom started to get sick. She soon found out it was stage 2 breast cancer and when she told me back then, I didn't know what to think. For many days I was sad but I made through to my 12th birthday. Around that time, my mom started to get sicker and sicker, until finally one day, she passed on. My dad started to abuse me, but at first it wasn't as bad. Maybe a few hits here and there, but it soon got worse. I was forced into corners and rooms, but I finally broke free and called the cops on him. He was arrested around my 15th birthday. After that I got moved to an amazing foster family with one older sibling, my brother, Derek. He's awesome. My dad's name is Bob. Yeah, I laughed at his name too when I first met him. My mom's name is Sophia. Beautiful name isn't it? Now I'm 17 and livin' the life! By the way my birthday is 03/27/96"

"Yes, I have one dog named Zilo. He's a male pitbull that I adopted at and animal shelter when he was seven weeks old. The helpers took care of him since he was a newborn. Now he's living with me and my parents, and he's doing just fine."

"I describe myself as very bubbly and funny. But most people say, Charolette in one word is weird. Her friend labels her as the funny one. But when people get to her by saying bad things, her mood instantly changes. She gets depressed and sad, and usually avoids other people or shuts them out. Charolette is always funny and bubbly when she isn't sad. When it's time for her to go to bed, she can never get to sleep because she's so hyper. Every time she drinks anything full of caffeine, she bounces off the walls. But all in all, she's a very funny, nice, kind, sweet, and weird girl, that's beautiful in her own little way, so yeah. I think I'm pretty cool."

"Yes. I sing. Most people say I sound like the singer Jesy Nelson from Little Mix. And I guess if I didn't have that talent I wouldn't be here! But anyways, I love to sing. It's like my passion and when I sing I just get so caught up in the moment and I sometimes even forget where I am!"

"Well, a lot of people say I look like Jesy Nelson, but I don't believe them. I stand 5 feet and 3 inched tall, yes, I am very short for my age, and I weigh around 134 pounds, my body is curvy and I have some muscles. My chest always gets the boys' attention. It's sometimes really awkward to talk to boys. I have Red ombred hair that can be in ringlets of curls or in waves. My eyes are a unique hazel color with a blue outer rim, and I believe that is it."

Face-claim; Jesy Nelson
Form; Me©
Last edited by X.Alamea.X on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join my RP - You Were Mine for the Summer

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Charolette&name=SANTO___.ttf&size=25&style_color=42704E[/img] [img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Rose&name=HomemadeApple.ttf&size=19&style_color=84A144[/img] [img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Smithe&name=La%20Belle%20Aurore.ttf&size=22&style_color=44A16C[/img][/center]
[size=85][right][color=#225412]▀[/color][color=#295915]▄[/color][color=#305F19]▀[/color][color=#37651C]▄[/color][color=#3E6B20]▀[/color][color=#457123]▄[/color][color=#4D7727]▀[/color][color=#547D2B]▄[/color][color=#5B832E]▀[/color][color=#628832]▄[/color][color=#698E35]▀[/color][color=#709439]▄[/color][color=#789A3D]▀[/color][color=#7FA040]▄[/color][color=#86A644]▀[/color][color=#8DAC47]▄[/color][color=#94B24B]▀[/color]
[color=#808080]name: Charolette
looks: [url=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JTtWOJLEN30/UCmIzFDPVtI/AAAAAAAAAKk/2UjFD_LUdWI/s1600/51.jpgurl]XxX[/url]
outfit: [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=103379656url]XxX[/url][/color]
[color=#225412]▀[/color][color=#295915]▄[/color][color=#305F19]▀[/color][color=#37651C]▄[/color][color=#3E6B20]▀[/color][color=#457123]▄[/color][color=#4D7727]▀[/color][color=#547D2B]▄[/color][color=#5B832E]▀[/color][color=#628832]▄[/color][color=#698E35]▀[/color][color=#709439]▄[/color][color=#789A3D]▀[/color][color=#7FA040]▄[/color][color=#86A644]▀[/color][color=#8DAC47]▄[/color][color=#94B24B]▀[/color][/right][/size] [left][color=#808080][size=85][/size][/color][/left]

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Elle&name=MissBrooks.ttf&size=25&style_color=96195C[/img] [img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Adette&name=JennaSue.ttf&size=25&style_color=D42080[/img] [img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Smithe&name=auburn.ttf&size=28&style_color=D42080[/img][/center]
[size=85][right][color=#C73E80]▀[/color][color=#C33E81]▄[/color][color=#BF3F83]▀[/color][color=#BB3F85]▄[/color][color=#B74086]▀[/color][color=#B44088]▄[/color][color=#B0418A]▀[/color][color=#AC418B]▄[/color][color=#A8428D]▀[/color][color=#A4428F]▄[/color][color=#A4428F]▀[/color][color=#A8428D]▄[/color][color=#AC418B]▀[/color][color=#B0418A]▄[/color][color=#B44088]▀[/color][color=#B74086]▄[/color][color=#BB3F85]▀[/color][color=#BF3F83]▄[/color][color=#C33E81]▀[/color]
[color=#BF0080]name; Elle Adette Smithe
age; 17
looks; [url=http://static.entertainmentwise.com/photos/Image/wenn20494944.jpgurl]XxX[/url]
outfit; [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=102716470url]XxX[/url][/color]
[color=#C73E80]▀[/color][color=#C33E81]▄[/color][color=#BF3F83]▀[/color][color=#BB3F85]▄[/color][color=#B74086]▀[/color][color=#B44088]▄[/color][color=#B0418A]▀[/color][color=#AC418B]▄[/color][color=#A8428D]▀[/color][color=#A4428F]▄[/color][color=#A4428F]▀[/color][color=#A8428D]▄[/color][color=#AC418B]▀[/color][color=#B0418A]▄[/color][color=#B44088]▀[/color][color=#B74086]▄[/color][color=#BB3F85]▀[/color][color=#BF3F83]▄[/color][color=#C33E81]▀[/color][/right][/size] [left][color=#BF0080][size=85][/size][/color][/left]

X.Alamea.X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 am

Phantom's Opera wrote:(Key could talk to Calvin, if you'd like)

{ Sure! He's just tapping around in the hall right now.... c:
Oh, and BUMP for Em! }

Speechless;. wrote:Emily Hathens
| Newbie | Female | Single | With: No one |

Emily strode into school; a vision of blonde hair, blue eyes, and confidence. She was wearing her fav pink beanie (perfect for a first day) jeans, and a blue sweater over a lighter pink shirt, her backpack shouldered one-strap. She glanced at her paper, scanned the lockers, then made a right, counting the numbers silently. When she arrived at hers she quickly tapped in the combination with her perfectly polished pink nails, but the door wouldn't budge. She tried again, but once again failed. She huffed in exasperation and glanced around, looking for anyone who might be able to help her out.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:48 am

crush;; Shane
outfit;;clickish
age;;17
gender;;female
clique;;popular
with;;Flynn
stage;;junior
fie

i looked at him and smiled slightly, "pardon?" I asked him not understanding what he said and smiled wold at the boy, gosh he was a cutey in the sense of him being cute like a baby and sorta attractive I couldn't help but giggle at what I was talking about in my head and my Ice Blue eyes drifted to his eyes. Good golly they were very pretty.' I said to myself, "so what were you drawing? I mean if I may ask."

Also both are accepted I won't be one much more today because I am going to my boyfriends race car banquet. And vivalabos would you like to roles play with Ryder and your character?;
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 am

I giggled at her and smiled " I said this school is hectic. You know, crazy? Crowded? " I looked into her eyes curiously then snapped out of it and cleared my throat " just a wolf. Nothing special, there's nothing much else for me to do before class, it's not like I'm popular or anything." I laughed at the last part then rolled my eyes and smiled again.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 am

bishop cade thorn - jock - junior

Bishop turned his attention to the front of the room, where the teacher was writing her name on the board. Even though they had just met, Bishop couldn't help but stealing glances at Rain from time to time. She was a pretty blonde girl, but she was too shy to get along with his friends. They were loud and obnoxious, and Rain didn't seem like the type of person who would enjoy that. A silent sigh escaped Bishop's lips when he realized the true fact.

margo jane shetterly - punk - senior

Margo rolled her eyes when the girl told her not to call her buttercup. If they became friends- or better, partners, she would have to remember that she didn't like that nickname. Margo was sure to hold it against her. "Fine, if you don't want me to call you buttercup, you have to give me something else to call you," she said, a smile toying at her burgundy lips again. "The name's Margo," she added, readjusting the backpack that was slung over her shoulder.

-sorry if my posts suck today, I just got home from taking the SATs .-. -

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items