wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should there be an event (party, dance, etc.) every Friday in the rp?

Yes!
65%
Nah...
No votes
Make it every other week?
35%

Total votes : 23

Re: wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Postby duckworth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:14 am

((Accepted, thanks for joining. c;))

тagѕ: Marc, Liam

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

тeхтιng lιaм ιn ѕcιence and тalĸιng тo мarc

мιldly ιnтereѕтed ιn lιaм & ѕιngle

ғeelιng ғrιendly and aмυѕed

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon ~ popυlar ~ cнeerιng ~ draмa - glee clυв ~ ѕoccer ~ volleyвall ~

Elizabeth held back the urge to laugh again when Liam got detention, even though she had caused a bigger disruption than him. Waving to him sarcastically, Elizabeth rolled her eyes and grinned crookedly. Ellie sincerely liked Liam. She adored his sense of humor, and thought he was actually really cool. However, Elizabeth only ever dated her really close guy friends, and she didn't really know Liam all that well enough to date him. Of course, Ellie didn't know why she was worrying; Liam probably wasn't even interested in her. He was naturally that sort of flirty guy. She shouldn't eat up his mixed signals like a crazy stalker girl. Liam is just a friend, she finally decided. Unless he does anything really suggestive, I can't assume that he likes me. Liam always loves to tease girls, especially me. Shrugging, Ellie tried to concentrate on her notes, but got really bored again. Glancing up at Marc, she smiled in a friendly manner. She liked Marc too because he was polite to her. He was a jock, so of course she had talked to him before. Elizabeth grinned and chuckled quietly when Marc said that there were crazier girls. "You obviously don't me that well. I'm pretty weird," She joked mildly, scribbling down a new note in her science notebook. Her bright blue gaze flickered over to Marc's icy blue one, and she noticed his drawing in his notebook. "That's a good drawing. I can't really draw, but I think it's fun to doodle."
                  Glancing down at her phone, Ellie grinned at Liam's text message. She typed back:
                  Fine, whatever. Juliet is useless though. She doesn't kill or fight anyone! She just dies because she's useless!
                  As an afterthought, which Elizabeth was prone to during texting, she added:
                  Excited for the dance on Friday? Which lucky girl are you taking?
    fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby norm » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:54 am

LIAM

drαмα, ғooтвαll, вαѕeвαll

ιɴ deтeɴтιoɴ

нαѕ α ѕмαll crυѕн oɴ ellιe & ѕιɴɢle

oυтғιт

Liam slunk down into the wood desk and heaved a lazy and bored sigh. He glanced around in search of something to do. The teacher was reading a newspaper and has his feet up on the desk so Liam leaned his head back and closed his eyes. His phone vibrated quietly then stopped. Liam grinned and slipped it easily out of his left short pocket. Scrolling through the messages he found Ellie and hit the name. He smiled slightly when he read over the text and imagined her in his mind. He admittedly had a thing for her but, he flirted with every girl on purpose so she'd probably not have a interest in him for that. He liked the way she laughed and giggled, how she smiled at the simplest things and just the way she looked in general. Liam kept smiled and texted back. *I was going to ask you, but I'm guessing that you already have a date so.* He sighed inwardly which she probably did already have one so he didn't think of asking. He shuffled his feet ever so slightly in his desk and sent the message.
    norm

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 am

((Dude I know I've said this a million times but your signature I can't even. <333))

тagѕ: Liam

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

тeхтιng lιaм

мιldly ιnтereѕтed ιn lιaм & ѕιngle

ғeelιng υnѕυre, вυт pleaѕanтly ѕυrprιѕed

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon ~ popυlar ~ cнeerιng ~ draмa - glee clυв ~ ѕoccer ~ volleyвall ~

Elizabeth picked her head off of her desk when her phone started vibrating in her bag. Picking it up out of her bag, Ellie scrolled through her texts, finding Liam's new message. Grinning to herself, she opened it. Reading it carefully, she had to reread it at least five times to understand what he was saying. She nearly dropped her phone when she realized that Liam was asking her to the dance. Frowning thoughtfully, she began typing, but erased it. She did this three times before she decided what to say. Obviously, Liam was interested in her at least a little. Either that or he was really desperate for a date. And Elizabeth admittedly found him attractive. In fact, she fancied him just a tiny bit. But Elizabeth had a pretty strict rule of only dating her close guy friends. Ellie only ever went for her best friends, and she didn't see why Liam was going to be an exception. Liam was her friend, and she was really fond of him, and sincerely liked him as a buddy. However, Liam just wasn't close enough to her for Ellie to allow herself to date him. So she pondered a bit and decided to just explain her thoughts to Liam.
                    No, I don't have a date. And I'd love to go with you, but we'd have to go strictly as friends. I only ever date my close guy friends, and although you're my friend, you're not my best friend. Not yet, anyways. So sure, I'll give you a chance. But just as friends to the dance. Deal?
                    Elizabeth hit send and hoped that Liam would understand her hesitation. She didn't like when girls just rushed into relationships. She didn't always look before she jumped, but when it came to dating, Ellie was definitely more careful than most people. She had developed the habit of only dating her best guy friends when she had a really horrible relationship with someone she barely knew. After it ended badly, Ellie was comforted by one of her best friends, and she realized that her guy friends would never treat her badly. So she made a pact with herself to only date people she knew she could trust. Liam didn't quite fit that bill, at least not yet anyways.

duckworth

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby ~Horselover~ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:39 am

Username:
      ~Horselover~
      Name:
      Audrey Jade Boyd
      Clique:
      Im a popular I guess.
      Club(s):
      Cheerleading, Glee club, Drama and vollyball
      Appearance:
      Tall blonde with bright blue eyes and long legs. Very skinny and lean, has abs from cheer. She has bouncy blonde hair and fair tan skin. She has large, white teeth and a small nose. Her ears and bellybutton are pierced and she has a small tattoo on her shoulder of a dream catcher. She has small hands and feet but is very tall. She is 5'10, but she doesn't enjoy it because she's taller then a lot of guys.
      Personality:
      Audrey is a very bubbly and sweet girl. She enjoys talking to people and making friends. She is known to not have one mean bone in her body. She likes to mess around and have fun. Cheerleading is her life and she would never change that. Audrey doesn't subject herself to be better then anyone. She knows a lot of populars and jocks that are mean to the nerds, but she loves to make friends with them. Audrey's favorite thing to do is laugh and have a good time. She likes to think she'd friends with everyone, even though she knows a lot of people probably don't like her.

History:
      Audrey grew up living a very nice life. Her dad is a lawyer so he is very wealthy and her mom is a nurse. She lives in a rich family that cares about her very much. There is one major flaw in her life however, her oldest brother, who would be 20, died in a drunk driving accident. He was only 17 and was a straight A student and a star football player. Her Twin brother has now taken the place of him.
      Crush:
      None
      Other:
      No

:Whats your name? "Chase Lance Kemple, but you can call me Chase. My parents named me Chase because that was my great grandpas name, and he was in the army. My dad wants me to be in the army and be a hero or whatever, but I think I'll stick to football."

:How old are you?.: "I am 19 years old. Not much else to explain here....."

:Clique?: Im Known as a jock

:Clubs?: Football forever baby!

:Are you a boy, or a girl?: "Im obviously a boy. Wanna check? Oh wait, never mind that makes me feel awkward...."

:Whens your birthday?: "my birthday is April 26th. I was born late, thats why I'm kind of tall for my age, but I'm not too bad compared to some people!"

:What are you like?: "I would say I'm a pretty funny guy. I love to mess around and play tease people. I am always trying to lighten up the mood. You will never see a frown on my face, unless I have a broken heart, then It's different.

Im pretty crazy Im not a laid back sort of dude. I love to party and have fun. I mean seriously who needs school when theres all those night clubs and parties I could be at?

Im thoughtful I hate drama and heart break and crying. My least favorite thing is making someone cry, it just kills me. I try to love everyone, but sometimes that makes certain people jealous.

Im social I don't think It's fair for a girlfriend to tie you down. I like to hang out with my girls, no matter what my girlfriend thinks, she should know she's my one and only, and I would never love anyone besides her, but thats when I get a girlfriend of course.

Im trustworthy Im not the type to cheat or play games. I am really loyal and trustworthy, but I also tend to trust people I shouldn't which is a bad thing.

Im impatient I don't like waiting. Period. Waiting is my enemy, I am probably the most impatient person you'll ever meet. I don't sit around waiting for people to make there minds up, It"s now or never baby.

:Likes?:
      x Parties x
      x Girls x
      x Vans x
      x sports x
      x steak x
      x Ice cream x
      x blue x
      x Lil Wayne x
      x Drake x
      x Drinking x
      x football x
      x gummy worms x
      x sour x
      x sweet x
      x spicy x

:Dislikes?:

x Drama x
      x pushy people x
      x stubborn people x
      x donkeys x
      x spit x
      x things with sharp teeth x
      x snakes x
      x mice x
      x cows x
      x pink x
      x sparkly things x
      x the smell of cows x
      x wet dog x
      x sheep x
      x farms x
      x hobos x

:Whats your favorite song?: "F****** Problems, Drakes my favorite singer."

:Whats your favorite food?: "Mexican food, duhh!"

:Whats your favorite color?: "Blue, It's just awesome."

Last edited by ~Horselover~ on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
      You think riding isn't a sport? Why don't you get on my horse and we'll see how long you last

Join this RP!
      ~Horselover~

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:59 am

Jade tapped her fingers against the desk, bored, while she read the assignment the teacher had given her and the whole class. She opened her notebook bored, wondering where everybody was. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes and suppressed a loud yawn. Jade hadn't slept well the last night and she was very tired. Sitting at the end of the class, she scribbled something in her notebook without even working. Remembering how her father told her stories when she was a small girl, she began to fall asleep, laying her head on the desk and slowly closing her eyes. Suddenly the teacher yelled something at her and she looked at him- not wanting to obey. Finally being forced to write, she picked up her pen and wrote the assignment and started to complete it, but her thoughts were lost in something else. [bit of writer's block o.O]
      ════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
      ════════════════
      join fireclan
      Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby norm » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:15 am

{Should we time skip to drama club?}
      norm

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

post wip -- ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby duckworth » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:50 am

((@~Horselover~: Both accepted. ^^ Thanks for joining.
        ((@norm ;;: Yeah, that's fine. c: I'll be posting in a bit. Just give me a few minutes.
        ((Everyone, announcement at the bottom.))

тagѕ: Audrey, Jade, Liam

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

aт draмa clυв

мιldly ιnтereѕтed ιn lιaм

ғeelιng eхcιтed and eager

Elizabeth heard the bell ring, signalling the end of the school day. She let out a sigh of relief, and quickly grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. She rushed out of class, being pushed and shoved by the mass of students struggling to get out of the doorway. Once she reached the hallways, it wasn't any better. The traffic was so congested at the end of the day that Ellie could barely move. Sighing, Elizabeth just wanted to get the drama club. She was always eager to get to drama club, but today was different. Today, Ellie might have to be Juliet and Liam was going to be Romeo. That was just a tiny bit stressful. Of course, it was just acting, but Elizabeth couldn't deny her attractive to the very handsome teenager. Shaking her thoughts off, Elizabeth determinedly decided that things would not be awkward between the two. Elizabeth had agreed to go to the dance with him provided that they went strictly as friends. Ellie had a rule of only dating her closest guy friends, and she didn't know Liam well enough to date him. Hopefully going to the dance together would change that, and allow her to become better friends with Liam. Elizabeth gritted her teeth as she was shoved around by a few brute students, which managed to chase her thoughts away as she began shoving back, desperate to get out of the clogged hallways.
                  After what seemed like forever, Ellie managed to get to drama club. She rushed into the room and set her bag down, closing her eyes and leaning back in her chair a little. She finally felt at home in drama club. Elizabeth got top grades in school, and she was extremely popular, but Ellie always felt the best during her clubs or her sports. They were her home away from home at school. Glancing around and feeling generally impatient, Elizabeth grabbed her phone from her bag and unlocked her iPhone. She sent a message to all the other members of drama club:
                  Where are you guys? I'm impatient to start. Starting with Romeo and Juliet today?

We're just going to be time skipping to after school, as classes in real life are just as boring in rps.
        So if anyone has characters in drama club, that is what's going to be happening.
        After drama club, there is soccer practice, for any characters in that sport. c:
        I'll make another announcement once drama club is finished.
        After that, soccer practice will start. ^^

Also, bigger announcement. ;w;
        I'm now adding leaders/presidents/captains to all the clubs/sports.
        If you're interested in your character being a leader/president/captain of any club/sport they're in, please PM me.
        You can ask to be in charge of more than one club/sport, but I may not grant you all of them.
        Last edited by duckworth on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

duckworth

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby spade. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 am

L i a
        Outfit

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Lia's head shot up as the high pitched sound of a familiar bell rung through the classroom, distracting her from drawing a rose she had been working on for the past week or so. She picked up her books silently and placed her board on the ground, pushing her leg and propelling herself into the hallways swarmed with various people she either barley recognized or had never met in her life. The girl dodged and weaves in and on of the bustling people in a rush to get no where at all, her chocolatey brown hair flowing behind her in the sudden gusts of wind from the students rushing by her. Lia came to a halt at her locker and kicked up her board, dialing the locker combination into her cramped locker without a word. She took the bag out of her dreary locker and stuffed her books into the bag as relief flooded over her, she had survived her first day without being picked on or ignored. Lia slung her backpack over her shoulder and skated outside, knowing she had about and hour to waste before soccer stared. It was just barley enough time to go to the skatepark but she didn't want to be late for her first practice of the season.

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

“It seemed funny that the sunset she saw from her patio and the
        one I saw from the back steps was the same one. Maybe the two worlds we
        lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.”

“Things were rough all over, but it was better that way. That way you
        could tell the other guy was human too.”
        spade.

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby ~Horselover~ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:33 am

Name:Audrey
        Wearing:*** Talking to: No one
        Where?: Drama
        Mood: Calm
        Crush:No
        Audrey Boyd's eyes flickered open as the ringing echoed threw the class room. She yawned and scratched her head. Falling asleep on the first day of school? Really? Her mind scolded her. She collected her papers and looked around. It was time for drama! The sleepy teen rushed out of the class room and to the drama room. She couldn't wait to mingle with all her friends and be able to act and be silly. She opened the doors and smiled, taking a seat in a little wooden chair. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and fixed her skirt. As the familiar faces walked threw the doors she waved and smiled. Talking to one of her old friends from last year, Audrey patiently waited for more students to come. She made sure to pull out her phone and text her brother Hey, Chase! Mind waiting for me while I'm in drama? She sent the text and put her phone back in her bag. She sighed and tapped her foot, "Where is everyone," She mumbled under her breath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Chase
        Wearing: *** (No jean jacket)
        Talking to: No one
        Where? Waiting for his sister to get out of drama
        Mood: Impatient and annoyed
        Crush?: No
        A vibration went off in his backpack. He pulled out his phone and read the text from his sister. Ignoring the text he traveled to the football field. Might as well practice while he had to wait for Audrey right? He threw his backpack on the floor and sat in the grass. He looked around, but couldn't find a football. He rolled his eyes and pulled the english homework out of his backpack. He grabbed a pencil and cleanly wrote his name on the top. After adjusting his baseball cap he started to do the simple review questions. Chase quickly got bored and pulled out his phone again. He started to flip through his instagram, then twitter, then facebook, and finally his tumblr. He rolled his eyes when all of the sites were quiet. How long is this stupid drama class anyway He thought with a scowl on his face. After a while he started playing imaginary football. There was nothing better to do besides run back and forth making pretend goals and tackling pretend players. He rolled his eyes "I'm such a looser," He grumbled to himself while running through the thin grass.
        Last edited by ~Horselover~ on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
        You think riding isn't a sport? Why don't you get on my horse and we'll see how long you last

Join this RP!
        ~Horselover~

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:41 am

Jade jerked up as she heard the bell ring. Happily she threw her colored 'JanSport' backpack over her shoulder, putting the notebooks from the class she had just assisted inside, and before she went outside the class the teacher stopped her. In front of everybody he told her that next time she fell asleep in his class she would get a detention. Jade felt her cheeks a bit hot in embarrassment and then nodded at the teacher. When she turned around the whole class was already in the hallways and the bell that signaled the start of class. Jade hurried through the halls that were bugging with moving students and struggled against the mass of people that was heading the other direction. She pushed some people until she was in a more peaceful hall. She received a text from Ellie and answered that she was already heading that way. Pressing the 'send' button, she walked up to the Drama classroom and entered in her thoughts and saw Ellie there. She approached her, leaving her backpack in one corner of the classroom and waiting for the other Drama students to arrive.
        ════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
        ════════════════
        join fireclan
        Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist