»Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: »Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Postby anomaly. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 am

»Catalina
I giggle and tow my luggage up the driveway.
"Look at this place!" I squeal twirling around trying to take everything in. I tow my lugagge in. My sunglasses rest on my face.
"Party b*tch is here!" I shout in the door. I leave my bag in the front foyer that looks onto the livingroom. I see harry on the couch. I point and smile.
"Hey curly!" I say complimenting his hair. I giggle and check the list. I fist pump when I see beau is my roomate. Beau was my favourite Janoskian. I grab my bag and head up the stairs to my room. I through my bag on my bed across from beau's. I see him and hop over with my hand extended. I flip my glasses up.
"Oi mate! Im catalina you can call me cat! Im a huge fan!" I say my accent dribbles out of my mouth showing my deep aussie backround.

»Luke
I walk with my brothers. My bags are close to me. I didnt want anyone to steal anything like Jai's laptop. Are they crazy like that? I walk to the kitchen. I check the list. Claire. Hmm seems normal enough. I shuffle up the stairs to my bedroom. I drop my bag off onto my bed. I go back downstairs. I join harry.
"Hey im a huge fan!" I say softly. I have no idea how to act around these people. I just got here. Although that pool looks amazing. I wonder how stalked the fridge is. Maybe we could get drinking and just calm down.
Last edited by anomaly. on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weebwoozi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 am

Reserving a girl C:
weebwoozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:35 am

I looked up as I saw a blonde haired guy walk into the room and smiled at the One Direction member known as Niall. "Hello! I'm Selene, it's nice to meet you." I said cheerfully, my bright blue eyes shining for the first time in a while. Hopefully Niall was fun to be around, he seemed like a genuinely nice and fantastic guy. I wasn't annoying really on any terms, but I did like to party...and eat a lot of food. Due to a lightly overactive thyroid, my metabolism was fantastic. I could eat a whole pizza by myself and barely gain anything, and within a day or two it was like I never ate the whole pizza in the first place. Of course, I always ate like a lady.

Finding the room I'd be staying in, I opened the door and walked inside to set my bags down on my bed. That was when I noticed my room mate,"Hello, you must be Olivia? Nice to meet you." I said with a friendly smile, extending my hand to her.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 am

I decided to walk down the hall where literally everyone else was, I put Storm in his carrier/crate, and left to go see everyone else. As I walked down the hall I noticed Harry Styles. Being a Directioner means much to me, and Harry Styles was my crush always. I can't just go up and talk to him... So I just decided to maybe later try to speak to him... I am such a loser but oh well. Maybe I could become friends with a girl and hang out with them.
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:41 am

Gaara of Teh Sand wrote:
Reserving a girl C:

Perfect our last girl will be taken! :D and just waiting for Beau to reply to cat! :D
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 am

♠ Louis Tomlinson ♠

Louis heaved his bags inside from out of the car and placed them on the ground looking around the house. He did know what to expect from the ten girls but hoped they weren't to fangirly. He bit his lip and looked at one of the girls who seemed excited then smiled at Harry. He looked at the list the girl had just looked at and smiled, he was rooming with a girl called cara. He smiled brightly to himself and walked up the stairs and looked for his room. He found it and knocked on the door wondering if she was in there.

♦ Sara Grace ♦

Sara walked up the front stairs slowly fixing up the grey beanie that was on her head and pushed some blonde hair behind her ear. She smiled slightly as she walked up to the front door and looked in at the house, it was big! She walked in and looked around not sure what to do so she held the Handel of her suitcase tightly

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

I walked back to the room maybe Louis was there? She noticed Louis was at the door. "Oh hey, Louis! I'm Cara, I am a big fan." I said. I blushed a bit because well... I have always dreamed of meeting the boys of One Direction. "I hope you don't mind but I brought my kitten, Storm, along with me because nobody at home could take him while I was coming here." I said.
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:08 pm

♠ Louis Tomlinson ♠

Louis looked up to the sound of a girls voice, he smiled happily because it was his room mate. "That's fine, kittens are cute" he said giving her a smile. "Nice to meet you" he said and glanced at the door "does storm run out of the room when you open the door?" He asked wanting to make sure he didn't let the kitten loose.

the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyssa marie » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 pm

I sighed as I finished unpacking closing the last drawer, I stood up and fiddled on my iPhone responding to all my friend's texts. They were like freaking the f*ck out, it was crazy. They were all like 'Get me a pic!" Have him write I love you Sara on it! OMG I hate you, your so lucky!" As I said, they were cray-cray. I took my iPhone off the charger and walked over to the bed laying down playing Temple Run and then getting frustrated with that game because I kept on losing, I played Angry Birds.

"Done." I said as I finished unpacking, not like it was gonna stay all organized like that anyways because I was so messy. I changed out of my sweats into a pair of shorts and took off my shirt. It's way hotter here rather than England I thought. I walked downstairs to find Harry sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hey Haz." I said as I walked towards the island to get myself a bowl of cereal not caring what time of day it was.
alyssa marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 pm

♕βεαu βя๏๏ks♕
I heard the door open and turned around to see a girl walk in. I figured she was probably my roomate and gave her a smile. She held out her hand so I shook it and grinned at her. "Nice to meet you Cat" I say brightly, my dark sunglasses still sitting on top of my head. "I'm Beau, but I'm guessing you already knew that" I say with a slight chuckle as I release her hand. I wonder who Jai and Luke are rooming with.

♕Ⓙai Ⓑrooks♕
I walk into the room casually and see my roomate isn't here yet. I simply shrug and toss my bag over to the foot of my bed. I could set things up the way I liked them later, but for now I wanted to meet some new people. I left the room and went back down the hall. I see the 1D boys, but I don't feel like talking to them out of shyness. I simply walk into the kitchen and lean with my back against the counter, running a hand through my dark hair.

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets