□ ■ TᏲḕ උᏌṛގ౯d ■ □ → OPEN ← (Mods Please Move :3)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: □ ■ TᏲḕ උᏌṛގ౯d ■ □ → OPEN ← (Mods Please Move :3)

Postby Time.Child » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 am

♀ || Cameron Isabella Smith || Five

Cammie squealed again and stood up on the couch, beginning to jump up and down. The little girl's blonde pigtails bounced up and down as well. She giggled and plopped down again, taking the TV remote in her hand. She pressed the on button and began to flip through the channels. She finally settled on Dora & Deago.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:53 am

{ History, name, personality, and everything else but the picture belong to me. Take them and face consequences. people have stolen her before, so I know how to deal with you. }

{ also, if Echo could have wings, that'd be really, really great ;3; }

E c h o

|| The Basics ||

Username:
∫ . Løst . ∫

Full Name:
Echo Jade Tikera

Nickname(s):
Jade

|| Physical ||

Height:
5'9" ;; 1 meter and 22 cm.

Weight:
115 lbs. ;; 52 kgs

Hair:
A deep, shimmery onyx black with purple sections.

Eyes:
Violet

Clothing Style:
Streetish, can be classy, punk-ish, known for jeans-tee-hoodie combos, loves wearing chains and silver necklaces. Tending slightly more towards the darker shades due to some of her mindset and her curse.

|| In Depth ||

History:
Well, we can start off by saying that Echo's life wasn't exactly a sob fest for her, but it wasn't really a walk in the park, either.
Her life had been pretty much average, however she'd gone through a series of tough losses: her friends, her old home and school, { they moved } her horse, and her cat. When they moved, Echo had become homeschooled and was an only child, so she never really had that many true friends. Echo used to be pretty outgoing and friendly, wearing her heart on her sleeve, but that kind of changed, and she realized the personality that she wanted was something that she had never been before. . . and she chose it over her old one. She lived in a nice family with two loving, adoring parents that would do anything to save her from an untimely fate. . . and in a way, they did.
One day, they were innocently driving down to South Carolina for their annual vacation. Echo was thirteen years old, so this was four years ago. Awhile into the ride, the car mostly silent, Echo's parents heard ticking. "What's-" was all they got to say. Boom. Kablam. Pow. Bam. Fwoom. However you wish to twist the word "boom" and use it for that moment, multiply it by a thousand and you'll be a little less than halfway there.
A car bomb had been set in their car.
Waking up in the hospital two days later, she could faintly recall being engulfed by a massive, rolling orange flame and the sound of a thousand bombs, placing her hands up in front of her face to protect herself, and then. . . her memory was black from there. Noticing that her entire right arm was in a cast, as well as the lower portion of her left leg, being encased with massive cuts and bruises that had stopped bleeding the day before but didn't cease throbbing.
After awhile, her parents came in and informed her that they'd be needing another blood transplant and would be gone for a couple of hours but would be back to check on her once it was over. Having no distinct memories of this moment having just woken up, Echo still has a hard time remembering her parents' smiles.
Not three hours later, Echo was solemnly brought into her parents' hospital room, only to be greeted by the sight of their dead bodies. After the blood had been checked, it had been mixed with a fatal poison, killing them in only minutes. Still no one knows how or why this murder occurred.
Her parents having made it clear that there would be no foster care and no orphanages if anything happened to her, and her being without a relative, she was given a small, classy apartment with high security close to the police station. She's lived alone since then and her education has been spotty from then at best.
After awhile of living that life, she slipped into some manner of depression. However, refusing to let go of herself, Echo let out her feelings by changing her personality into something completely different, as I said earlier. That day made her who she is and has been for four years now, and she's come to accept it as if she had always been this way.
After awhile, Echo grew sick of being constantly checked up on by the police and things, constantly being monitored, so she ran away and disappeared under the radar. She makes money by working at small shops and things that she stays with for awhile, but then she moves onto a new town and starts up a new job, this cycle being very efficient and keeping her under a roof of some sort with some manner of nutrition.
Despite her curse, she has yet to see the souls of her parents, so she believes that they went into the light.

Personality:
Echo's no priss. At all, on any facet of her personality. She's got a kick-ass, sarcastic, mouth-off, strong, I'm-rolling-my-eyes, no nonsense air about her, and she certainly lives up to it. She's not known for loosing arguments being left without words. However, she's generally optimistic about life but she can be a bit of a pessimist and uses pessimistic sarcasm. She loves to party and break free of controlling forces. She was born with the innate personality of someone who loves to laugh, has a generally funny, bright view of life, and will never stop fighting for her personal freedom, be it of speech or actions.
Despite all of this, she can't help but have a darker, vicious side, too. Because of her curse, she can sometimes seem, and, for the most part, feel completely lost and alone; confused. And since she seems to never be at a loss for words, Echo uses that gift to hurt people sometimes, being pointedly sardonic or just making fun of them. She can be utterly cold and will shut people out if she hasn't gotten to know them yet or doesn't trust them.
She's extremely intelligent but kind of shy and has an odd addiction to any form of moving/flowing water.
Echo loves to fight, however she is mainly peace-loving. She can talk trash without a problem, and finds it easy to claim dominance over people or to win a fight against them. She loves to take the lead in many things, but she's no despot and won't be a dictator over anyone who she's leading.
Deep inside her, though, there's a part of her that loves to just sit on the beach, unperturbed by visions or ghosts, and write. Pretty much anything really; poetry, novels, songs, anything is within the range of her writing talent. Along with that, she's also mastered the art of persuasion, but she'll settle for just plain art, too.
On the outside, she just seems kind of tough, sarcastic, and emotionless, but she actually has a lot of care for others and would jump in front of a train for a friend. She tends to hide what she's feeling, though, and bottle it up; that she won't deny to anyone.
She's slow to trust and even slower to love, but she can also be easily earned if you show her that you're able to trust and be trusted.
Echo will live life to it's fullest at any cost, but she'll live it her way.

~ the sky

~ the sun

~ the moon

~ rain

~ sunny days

~rainy days

~ days on the beach

~ nature

~ people with a no nonsense attitude like her { they're easier to get along with }

~ being alone in nature

~ learning new things { mostly just pointless trivia }

~ people who recognize reality for what it is

~ her curse { it can be useful at times }

~ having visions { they can be interesting }

~ history { her curse has given her a fascination with this }

Dislikes:
~ Falling in love { it can be confusing for her and other people }

~ arrogance

~ obliviousness

~ vanity

~ ignorance

~ super peppy people

~ little kids { however some she likes }

~ living without her parents

~ the frightening times of having her curse

Curse:
She can see, hear, and talk to ghosts, as well as get visions about them and feel emotions connected to things that were theirs.

|| Other ||

Crush:
None.

Bf/Gf:
Open ;D

Family:
None.

Other:
"We are the cursed"

Nope.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rinslet walker; » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:05 am

ImageImage
♀ Danielle ♀

|| The Basics ||

Username:Spiry...
Full Name:Danielle Amelie Parkinson
Nickname(s):Danny, Dana, Dee

|| Physical ||

Height:5"5
Weight:97 lbs.
Hair:Normally curly, but sometimes Danny straightens it. Black with brown highlights, goes to about her middle back.
Eyes:A rich, greenish brown.
Clothing Style:Danny's always wearing either a blouse and jeans or a short dress. She can be very fashionista or just a sweet country girl -type look.

|| In Depth ||

History:Danielle grew up on her father's ranch. She knew something was odd when she was riding her horse on day and they were surrounded by a wolf pack. Suddenly, a voice came into her mind and told her to say "Go." She did, and the wolves left. She was seven years old when she forst dicovered that. After that one encounter, the voice told her more and more things about animals until she became completely obsessed with talking to them at age ten. She forgot the english language and talked only to her horse and the other ranch animals. Once she turned thirteen, she regained the ability to speak normally and has been trying to be normal ever since.
Personality:Because Danielle was shut out from the world for three years, she can be a little bit secluded at times, but normally she is happy and peppy. She has mild OCD and a thick country accent. She is very flirty and will wrap a guy's heart around her finger with one bat of her long eyelashes. But don't worry, she has a southern hospitality and tries to stay true to her motto of, "If ya'll think it's right, then it usually will be. But ya'll gotta think long n' hard 'bout it."
-boys
-having fun
-riding horses
-peace and quiet
Dislikes:
-loud noises
-snobby people
-being alone for to long
Curse:Danielle has a way with animals that can go dangerously to the next level.

|| Other ||

Crush: Not yet.
Bf/Gf:Not yet.
Family:Her father.
Other:We are the cursed.
Image Image Image
rinslet walker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

<3TheBeatles&Stuffs wrote:((sorry.. that's me speak for; you're girl's history is too extrmeme...))

(Ok I edited!)
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 pm

--
Last edited by bigwig. on Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──Image ──Image
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰

──bigwig • he/him • adult • used to be coral. • writer •
    ──roleplayer • watership down • twd comics • hannibal
    ──• cyberpunk • danganronpa • horror fan • comic fan
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰
───Image Image Image
Image Image
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 am

Spirited Fox wrote:(Am I accepted?)

{ was about to ask the same thing ^^; }
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 am

((im actually gonna shut this rp down and make another... slightly different though))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 am

(Awww!!!!)
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:02 am

((yeah...))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me