αll тнє ѕιиgιиg ѕωαlloωѕ || cαямιcнαєl αcαdєму || αccєρтιиg

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: αll тнє ѕιиgιиg ѕωαlloωѕ || cαямιcнαєl αcαdєму || αccєρт

Postby doglover8214 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Cayden walks into the academy and looks around. He runs a hand through his dark brown hair and walks around. He goes into the office and gets his schedule and books. He thanks the office ladies and walks back out. He finds his dorm number and starts walking down the hall. He finally finds his room and puts the key in the door. He opens the door and walks inside, not really paying attention to anything

(respond to this however you want :))
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Kassie
"War is essential, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength."

Kassie heard someone knocking. She dragged herself up, running her fingers through her now completely smooth blue hair for the last time, "Coming..." she murmured, slightly to herself. The knob of the door was cold and sent a shiver through her arm, making her let go. A couple strands of loose blue hair sputtered away when she shook her arm, then quickly opened the door.

She saw two schedules. Crap... she thought, I don't have mine! she smiled politely and gestured for him to come in. In her opinion, this guy looked somewhat like Alison, making her wonder whether she had a brother or a cousin here or something. "If your looking for Ali she'll be out any second..." she added firmly. Her eyes scanned him, as they were as curious as she was. "What's your name?" she said quietly. She was quite new, and wanted to get to know some people.

"I'm Kassie, by the way." she said very quietly, as to not sound weird for changing to differet subjects.
;; fandom blog x ;; dragons x
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:27 am

ImageImage
..........dαмoи αитнoиу яυѕт

"уσʋ κиσω тσ κɛɛρ
уσʋя нσρɛѕ ʋρ нιgн
αиd уσʋя нɛαd dσωи lσω"

dαмoи αитнoиу яυѕт..........
ImageImage
The door opened to reveal not Ali, but some girl with... blue hair? Yes it was blue. Must be Ali's roommate, he thought to himself. At least the girl seemed nice enough. After he was invited inside he quickly plopped down on Ali's bed, affirming that he was indeed looking for her. It seemed she still needed to unpack some things, maybe he would ask if she needed help, although he knew that she didn't. He just didn't know what he was going to do all day. His gaze shifted back to the blue haired girl as she asked for his name and told him her own.

"Damon." he responded, smiling slightly. "I'm Ali's brother." he wasn't sure if that was need to know info or not, maybe Ali had already told her. Oh well. "So," he said, pushing off of Ali's bed and looking around their room, "is it your first year here to?" he asked. He wasn't very interested in her answer, but Ali took long showers. He might be here for a while, depending on when she got in. He looked pointedly at a kitten poster that he knew did not belong to Ali. They're going to get along just fine if she is new... he smiled to himself as he waited for an answer.

ImageImage
..........αиdяɛω ʝαмɛѕ нαтнαωαу

"ιѕ ιт ѕɛт ιи ѕтσиɛ
cσʋld ѕσмɛσиɛ тɛll мɛ ρlɛαѕɛ
αм ι αll αlσиɛ?
αм ι ʝʋѕт σʋт σf яɛαcн?"

αиdяɛω ʝαмɛѕ нαтнαωαу..........
ImageImage
Andrew walked slowly through the halls, handing out random "Sorry's and excuse me's!" Almost everyone didn't care, they glared at him just the same. Although at one point he saw Eris Slavin shoving people aside. That earned her a few insults. The person soon regretted it though, she seemed to be in a bad mood. He had attended Carmichael for three years, so he knew Eris pretty well. Or, just about as well as the rest of the school. She had been his dance partner once, unfortunately for her, and she seemed to be okay. But this year, she just seemed more pissed than usual. Everyone who had attended Carmichael before, knew to stay out of her way. And today was no different.

He was finally able to make it to the Main Office, but it was even more crowded than the halls. After a while, he eventually made it to the receptionist. "Hello Miss Fields." he smiled, the woman gave him a grateful smile and handed him his schedule, dorm assignment, and dorm keys. He gave her a nod before fighting his way back into the hallway. Did people have no idea what "personal space" was? He shook his head and continued on his way.
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat. » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 am

Kassie
"War is essential, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength"

She smiled, "Damon..." she repeated, interested. Her fingers strummed her legs as she blinked curiously at him. "Oh, yes. This is my first year," her eyes followed his, over to her kitten poster. A ligh pink shade covered the tops if her cheeks as embarrassment overthrough her, "Yeah... I'm kind of a fan." her face buried into her hands, and she bit her rooster silly band. There was a small crackle as it snapped back on her wrist.

What...? I get nervous around cute guys! she thought immensely. She looked back up at Damon, "Oh. I didn't know Alison had a brother... I have one, too. Well..." she tapped her foot to the ground, "Had one." she added. Her brother Benjamin had died in the fire with her mom and baby sister, Tisha.
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 am

ImageImage
..........dαмoи αитнoиу яυѕт

"уσʋ κиσω тσ κɛɛρ
уσʋя нσρɛѕ ʋρ нιgн
αиd уσʋя нɛαd dσωи lσω"

dαмoи αитнoиу яυѕт..........
ImageImage
"I'm sorry." he said, giving her a sympathetic look. "If it's any consolation, Ali almost lost her's last year." he continued with a small smile. The sound of running water suddenly stopped. Looks like Ali's done, he thought to himself. "Ali!!!" he yelled, hoping she could hear him. "Damon? What is it?" a muffled voice replied. "Just hurry up and get out here!" he yelled back.

after a few minutes she finally emerged wearing a towel on her head with another wrapped around her. "Here's your schedule." he said, handing her the slip of paper. "Thanks." she said, putting it on her bed to look at later. "Well I'll leave you guys alone. You know where to find me Ali, and it was nice meeting you Kassie." he smiled before heading out the door and into the over crowded hallways of Carmichael Academy.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:31 am

(I'm backs)
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat. » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:34 am

[Hey there :D Hey I'll be back in about half an hour. Gotta get some pasta :3
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:34 am

(( =D ))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:36 am

(:) did you ever respond to my post up above?)
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:38 am

((Well I did post for Andrew, wasn't sure what else to do, seeing as Damon is/was talking to his siter and her roommate))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me