β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” O&A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

k 002

Postby senna_ » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:39 am

x
    ──── πŠπˆπ“ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    β™ž β€’ guardsman/knight β€’ location: secret meadow β€’ mentions: klaus, tag β€’ tags: elric
    Kit knew Elric enough to have suspected a similar reaction to the one the prince was letting slip up. He had every right to feel unnerved; Kit himself was troubled by the news, but as a knight and a guard to the prince, he had been trained to cover it up. Outwards appearances never matched what occurred within, though. Dread filled him whole, the way rain poured into their nearby stable barrels. His heart palpitations fluttered the same rhythm blackbirds flitted their wings against a windy day; his eyelids were heavy, as heavy as the sword he carried on his first day of training. The autumn air had grown bitter; gone were the delightful perfumes the flowers presented, and Kit’s senses were now only filled with the dampness of the nearby mud puddles, mingled unpleasantly with the breath of the ghostly stranger, and topped with an unpalatable sprinkle of infectious rust from an old sword. Still, Kit held it together, a stoic look planted atop his features as his bright blue gaze hovered over Elric. Hand over hand, Kit held him close, his other remaining steadily across his elbow.

xx β€œElric.” Kit could see it in the prince’s sapphire irises; the heat of the news was melting him whole, pushing his consciousness down into the damp ground they stood upon. Piece by piece, Elric was retreating back into another world, the dreamy look in his gaze gone, replaced with an unpleasant horror. His gaze flitted towards Nelson, whose nostrils were flaring. β€œElric,” he spoke once again, removing one hand from the prince’s upper body to tap his knee. β€œCome down for a moment.” Formalities had been wiped clean; there was no time for such words. The news was striking, equivalent to a sword against sword, and Kit fretted the worst would happen if the stunned prince remained on his mount. The shift in the atmosphere didn’t do Benedita much good, either. While Kit had made the decision to remain on foot, given how sensitive the dappled grey mare was, it did not stop her from prancing around the same way he often found the foals in the field doing when eager to get moving.

xx β€œBreathe,” he commanded, forcing his tone to remain steady; a hushed whisper against the belligerent breeze. If it weren't for their height difference, given Kit was not atop his horse, nor Elric, on the ground, he would have embraced the prince; touch of any sort seemed to pull the blond back to reality. β€œWe must find the King. We have time.” Time was a tricky thing, an unpredictable gamble one often tied themselves up in without truly knowing, but Kit was confident with his words. The stranger arrived on foot, looking far too timorous for Kit to feel like it was too late. He had become the white rabbit, and the hours tickled on distressingly. He wasn’t sure when the clock would stop its rhythmic beat. β€œIt was a man ─ a single man, on foot. A spy, I suspect, or a cast-out. He informed me that King Ode wants land, and if he cannot have it, he will turn to war.” He paused, reluctant to answer one of Elric’s many pressing questions. β€œHe was not one of your men.” This was spoken quieter, given the audible disappointment that washed out Elric’s final words. β€œHe was from Terrowin. He’s gone now,” he added quickly, pulling away from the prince so that he could remount his mare. β€œFled before I could even finish my sentence. He was not a threat, I could sense it. I believe his life is at just as much risk as our own will be if we do not act quickly.”

xx Placing his boot in the stirrup of his saddle, Kit hoisted himself up and onto Bennie’s back, his sword clinking unpleasantly against the leather he settled in. β€œLet us find your father and take it to his office. The council will need to be informed. Elric.” His tone smoothed over once again, and he side-stepped his Andalusian closer to his friend. β€œNothing can be confirmed yet. We have time.”

xx Grasping time was the best thing Kit could do to keep his nerves below the surface; the last thing Elric needed was for the knight’s own reaction to break out like a last-minute tidal wave. Kit wasn’t the planner, nor was he the organizer. The royals had that under control, with their endless ways of scheming. Kit was the protector, the one who took orders and followed through with them. He didn’t feel it was necessary to remind Elric at that moment that he lacked knowledge regarding their realistic options, and how each would follow through if they were to go through with them. He was only the fighter, the loyal protector.

xx And he would do anything in his power to keep his loved ones safe.

xx β€œWhen this is over,” he continued, reaching out towards the prince once again, β€œI promise you we will come back here. If luck is on our side, we can pray this is all simply a misunderstanding. But I assure you, it’s best to plan in case then imagine a different scenario.”

xx Perhaps that was an unintentional scolding towards the prince, and while Kit winced a bit as he spoke such words, he did not try to rope them back in. Elric was a daydreamer, it was unquestionable, but he wasn’t fool-hearted or weak. When given the proper guidance, he had the ability to make some fine decisions. That was needed now.

xx The susurration of a distant cry called out, then, breaking the tension between the two young men. It was one of a bird, explicitly, but one nonetheless that forced an urgency to course through his veins yet again. β€œCome,” he instructed, back in business mode as he twitched one side of his reins, snapping Bennie around. β€œWe must find your father.” He only hesitated for a fleeting second, enough to ensure himself that Elric had both heard and obeyed his orders, then kicked his mare into the full-fledged gallop. The chilled air was painful against Kit’s face, scraping his skin like branches when riding through the woods, but Kit didn’t once slow down, not until he was able to catch sight of whom was unquestionably the King himself. Kit leaned back in the saddle, his gloved hands gripping his reins tightly. Ocean eyes retreated back to Elric. β€œGo,” he urged him, nodding in the King’s direction. β€œI believe this is your duty, as future King.” He watched Elric a moment longer, gaze softening, voice easing; β€œIt’ll be okay.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a 002

Postby senna_ » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:14 am

x
    ──── π€π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ€ 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    β™› β€’ princess β€’ location: inside gallavan court β€’ mentions: tag β€’ tags: scylla, celestina
    Astoria’s eyes lit up as Scylla turned to her, nothing less than a goblet filled to the brim with dark red wine present in the palm of her hand. A mellifluous laugh slipped from her lips, and a hand rested gently on her stomach as she tipped her head back. β€œYou sure do know how to tackle these dreary mornings,” she replied, tipping her index finger in Scylla’s direction. That was yet another reason why Astoria found the older woman’s company so pleasant ─ she escaped the norms of being a woman. A proper woman, that was. Scylla’s boldness and charming wit shed light on her, even from afar. One did not have to know Scylla Caswell inside and out to get an idea of whom she was as a person as she entered the room. Her powerful strut and smug expression said it all.

xx β€œAs much as I approve of your decisions,” Astoria continued, letting both hands rest back by the front of her waistline yet again. β€œI know as well as you do that it will be highly regretted in a matter of hours.” She glanced around, relieved to find them alone. It was a sign that Astoria could let down her guards and act like herself. Appearances from afar meant a lot to her, so she stood tall in the form she had been taught time and time again. Words, however, were only charming when spoken to directly, and she had no need to charm Scylla. She saved those sugary sweet phrases for their official guests.

xx Her dark eyes flitted to her left as the sound of a rather groggy feminine tone came into play. Celestina was in sight, now. With her evident dark undereye circles and scowl upon her pretty pink lips, Astoria could tell that her lady was experiencing just as much discomfort as Astoria once felt after a long night of drinking. Astoria was terrible with wine; she once used to blame it on one of her distant cousins, who had accidentally ─ β€œaccidentally” ─ given her a savoury sip when she was a young girl. It was innocent fun, of course, but Astoria truly did love the deliciousness her family allowed into court. Unfortunately, her father did not share that same keenness for her actions, and, like a trained actress, the princess, over time, learned to cover up her headaches. For the most part, that was. Flashing lights and over-agitating people could not stop her from grumbling. Then again, it wasn’t uncommon to catch a displeased grumble from the princess, anyway, so really, there was not that much of a difference.

xx β€œFeeling as delightful as you look,” she shot back cheerily, tipping her head with a smile too big for it to truly commiserate. Astoria did quite like Celestina, though, and putting her dramatic comments and theatrical actions beside, she cared for the woman. As a girl who grew up in a way where she was practically flung from one nanny to the next within a matter of hours, however, Astoria failed to register the moments where the proper thing to do was show sympathy and reach out. β€œAre you as starved as I am, Celestina? I imagine some food might do you some good.” She shot her a knowing look, reaching out to offer her hand. She glanced at both of the brunettes, who practically stood shoulder-to-shoulder; Scylla was only a hair taller, it seemed. β€œAre you wishing for anything in particular, ladies? A little bit of convincing in the kitchen does get you quite far, if you know what you’re doing.”

xxShe grinned at that, stepping back so that she could properly eye the two of them at once. β€œI believe there was even a recent shipment from Portugal,” she continued, raising her brows as though she had just told them a secret. β€œMarvellous fruits are in our storage now. Care for some? I am sure we have plenty more for the family breakfasts ─ if they ever actually occur. Everyone is so busy. Coffee may be nice, too, as much as I wish to follow in your footsteps, Scylla. Whatever you wish, I will have it delivered! I cannot see the cooks working on much now, anyway; I have yet to see my father, and Elric is surely gallivanting around somewhere, so those are two fewer meals to worry about.”

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

d 004

Postby senna_ » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:34 am

x
    ──── πƒπˆπ€ππ€ π“π€π˜π‹πŽπ‘ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    β—† β€’ maid β€’ location: outside β€’ mentions: tag β€’ tags: mirabel
    If at all possible, Diana could potentially even deem Mirabel’s charismatic nature as a bit overwhelming. Her company was always greatly appreciated, and repeatedly welcomed with open arms, but she always had so much good in her, so much to offer, that sometimes, Diana didn’t quite know how to process it. She supposed that was the difference in their lives, though. Mirabel was surely used to being fawned over, and gifted endless gifts, and was likely used to having things move at a fast pace. Diana, however, was in mellow mode. Her daily drill was the same time and time again: get up, do work, have a meal, prepare for bed, and do it all again. She was used to working with a strict routine, now. She supposed she wasn’t comfortable with change because she wasn’t familiar with it. Mirabel had her ways, though. Every day spent with the princess provoked something new, whether that be a change in routine, or simply just a word of advice that inwardly changed Diana somehow.

xx She reached up on the tips of her toes to finish hanging up the dripping wet t-shirt in her hands. She was considered tall for a woman, taller than a handful of their maids, but without a stool, the drying wires were often too high up for even herself. Sighing, Diana grasped one of the levers and cranked it, lowering the wire a bit. That’s better. Pleased with her quick decision, Diana went back to the wet fabric, successfully securing it this time around. When she turned back around, she was relieved to note that Mira’s dress was still in one piece. She wasn’t sure why she was so worried about it, but she was. She knew deep inside that Mirabel truly would not care if she got a little wet. She knew that Diana wouldn’t be turned in because of an action Mirabel decided to go through with on her own. So why was she so antsy?

xx The letter. That had to be it. Diana hadn’t been able to properly concentrate on anything since she opened it. She hadn’t even had a chance to respond, mostly because she wasn’t too sure what to say. She knew time was ticking, though. Her father had a request, and she was to grant it. She just… had to do a little more digging.

xx β€œYou’ve such a radiant energy to you,” she told the princess, wiping her hands along the skirt of her dress. β€œIt’s easy to see how so many adore you in court.” She wasn’t able to rid the smile on her face. Her cheeks were hurting slightly now, cramping just a bit, but she couldn’t help it. There was no chance of being miserable whilst around Princess Mirabel. β€œDo you really think so?” She glanced down at her own dress ─ burgundy, her most favoured colour. β€œI trust your judgement, princess. You always come out with the most marvelous outfits. Hair, too. The closest I’ve gotten to braiding has been on the horses, over in the stables. I don’t visit there very often, though; I always feel like a burden to those stable hands. The horses are quite sweet, though, but surely you know that already.”

xx She was caught off guard as Mirabel stopped her, exchanging the cloth for a delicately sewn pouch. For a moment, Diana’s eyes lingered on the pretty girl’s face, curiosity present in her expression, before glancing down at the pouch in her hand. She didn’t need to open it to get an idea of what was inside; the weight of it said enough. β€œOh, Your Highness…” she breathed, shaking her head slowly. β€œAre you sure? This is so much, and for me?” Her eyes were wide as a fawn’s, filled with disbelief, and she held the pouch close to her bosom, as if to protect it with her life. β€œYou are too kind, my princess. You do wonders for your people. I owe you everything, truly.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enby » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:41 am

β™žπ‘¬π‘­π‘­π‘°π‘¬ β₯½ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲/𝐬𝐑𝐞
    β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ
    xxβ™˜ 19 | stablehand | tagged; Karter β™˜

Effie smiled a tad, watching Karter's arm swung back over her shoulders. ''I'd bet..'' She let out a quiet laugh, her head tipping in the dip of his arm gently. ''If any bug gets on me, promise to squish it, or at least get it off.'' She laughed a bit and rubbed his hand gently that rested on her shoulder. ''It'll be fun I think, just a little adventure but I'll make sure we don't get lost.'' They rose their brows at Karter gently, They'd heard of times that he had gotten lost within the large forest, of course, they didn't blame him the forest was large and vast, it could appear almost never-ending and things started to look more similar as you'd tend to get deeper, especially if one drifted off from the paths.

They gently nudged his side with her elbow, a small gentle smile spread across her cheeks as she looked up at him with gentle eyes. ''C'mon then, we can go check it out. We can have some fun exploring, I'm sure no one will probably be around to bother us considering.'' She just slipped away from Karter gently, their hand grazing against his back as she slipped from his embrace gently, turning gently on her heels to walk backward and face him a small grin was plastered on her face. She wondered what they may get up to in the forest, or if they'd come across anything or anyone- she personally was hoping to maybe spot a deer or two, seeing them always felt amazing to her.

♛𝑀𝐼𝑅𝐴𝐡𝐸𝐿 Β» π‘ β„Žπ‘’/β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ
    xxβ™• 19 | princess | tagged; Diana β™•

She watched the woman's face as she handed her the small pouch, a gleaming smile spread across her cheeks, wide and bright a small laugh escape her, out of joy. ''You deserve it! You work hard, and in my opinion, don't get paid enough but don't tell my father that!'' She laughed a tiny bit and tipped her head gently ''I do have a surprise in there for you, but you can open it whenever you have the free time to!'' She added, fluttering her eyes happily. She gave many things to the workers of the palace, despite any protesting they may do, or feeling they were undeserving of such she never agreed- she had so much, being a princess and all she didn't see why she couldn't give a little to those around her especially to those who had less then her and to those who worked hard for the family every day from simple chores to protecting the family.

She looked up at the castle in front of them, tapping her chin gently with thought, she look back at Diana and raised her eyebrows gently ''Are you almost done with your work? Have you eaten a meal today?'' She asked gently, holding her hands together as she eyed the woman. ''I haven't yet! but I'm certainly hungry! You should come along!'' She said happily, smiling wide her eyes squinting gently. ''I usually get pretty big meals for.. well, every meal! Perhaps I could convince the kitchen workers to allow you to have as much? You do need to energy for all your work!!'' She spoke out, watching the maid gently ''What's your favorite to eat? I could get you anything at all! I really love cakes and such but usually have to wait until after dinner to have those.'' She laughed a bit, the laugh coming out more as a giggle.

She turned to face the castle more, thinking a bit to herself- she did wonder what work everyone would get up to lately, she herself of course knew that things with the castle hadn't been perfect but she hoped things would brighten up a bit and turn out for the better, she had hope that nothing would make it worse for everyone involved in the family and the castle in general. She knew they had a problems with King Ode but she of course hoped nothing would come of that either. She shook her head gently from the thoughts and turned back to Diana, smiling gently as she waited for her response about going to get a meal, gently squirming in place, swaying gently in the spot she stood.
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™₯ ─ ii

Postby eldritch hound » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:01 pm

𝐜𝐞π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐚𝐭𝐳
      β™₯ β€” female β€” baroness β€” location: inside gallavan court β€” mentions: xx β€” tags: scylla, astoria
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

she couldn't help but feel like she had interrupted something by the look that was cast at her figure by the duchess. she quickly raised her hand to her face to try and hide the grimace that dared to flash across her silken features at the sudden bitterness that bubbled in her gut at scylla. celestina would be the first to admit that she definitely had no right to be protective of the princess, the woman could hold her own, but she couldn't get over the way this...this nobody, in her eyes, should give such a look directed at herself, of all people.

she let out a huff "oh dreadfully, you're majesty, I am in quite desperate need of food, It seems" her words dripped with success, triumph and, without a doubt, pride as she took astorias hand in her own. she had decided that if this scylla person wanted the attention of her favourite person, then celestina would declare war and took this small gesture of breakfast and a hand to hold as a victory in battle and, if the rumours about the stubborn and imposing duchess caswell were true, then her little petty, green monster that often reared it's head on her shoulder was in for a pleasant treat indeed.

as astoria stepped back, she let her hand drop back to her side and cocked her hip out to the side as a sly smile stretched across her lips that rivalled that of a fox that just escaped the chicken coop with a fresh piece of dinner "from portugal, you say. oh well astoria, you must share." she accentuated the honeyed words with a widening and narrowing of her eyes and took the initiative of moving away from the duchess to whom she had taken a strong disliking to. "you just have to show me these illustrious fruits you speak of, darling they must be quite extravagant to get you worked up over such a novelty." she moved next to the princess' side and held out her arm if astoria wanted to take it, a mischievous, if not teasing, grin danced at the corners of her mouth. she looked back at scylla and gave her the same courtesy of raking her eyes from her brown hair, past her rather costume-y jewellery and then to her shoes before back up to her face "are you coming?" she mewled innocently, inclining her head softly to the side.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β€” ✧ π‚πŽπ”π‘π“ πŽπ… 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍 β™” medieval rp β™” O&A

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:47 am

Shawn Robin | Stablehand | Tagging: Desmond, Cedric

Shawn looked up from where he’d finished grooming the horse he’d been caring for all this time, hearing the sound of the soft voice that was Desmond. "Don’t apologize. It happens to the best of us at some point or other," he pointed out. Shawn was hardly the type to be easily offended by something as simple as a little misunderstanding or assumption. It was true in this case especially, as he did more often find himself drawn into conversation with Cedric.

"Ahhh yes, all too well." Though Shawn often seemed to have boundless energy and cheer, there were nights when he himself couldn’t rest, or even worse, woke up in cold sweat in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep after that. He knew that was to be expected now, but even so, it was a source of irritation the more it happened. "Lack of rest can put anyone off for a bit. Maybe once we've more or less wrapped up in here you should go take a nap. If it’s bad enough to need to slip away and get some rest, I can cover for you."

Karter Zael | Knight | Tagging: Effie

"Oh I assure you, my friend. I am FULLY capable of squishing a few bugs if needed. You’re safe." Karter's tone was a lighthearted joke, for there was no reason to be afraid of the tiny forest insects. That said, he wasn’t exactly a fan of creepy crawlies himself, but there were worse things, and as a knight, he’d DEALT with things much worse than a few curious insects. "We have more of a risk of gettin' lost than anythin' else. I’ll keep track too, and make sure not to let my mind wander TOO much. That way even if one of us forgets, the other knows where we are and how to get back home when we're ready to turn back. We'll be juuuuust fine," he promised.

Karter knew it was irresponsible. Being away from the town long enough that he may not catch wind of anything going on, but drama had been few and far between recently. Besides, it was only for a little while. Everyone needed some time away from work. No matter how much they loved said work. Karter wasn’t exactly a workaholic who spent every waking moment training or making reports. He knew how to escape and have fun sometimes too. As far as he was concerned, everyone needed a breath of fresh air now and then for the sake of their sanity.

The brunette slowly let go of a deep breath he’d drawn in, unaware he had been holding as he’d allowed himself to slip into thought for a moment, then steadied his breathing, fresh air pleasantly filling his lungs. "So, anywhere in particular you were lookin' to explore while we're out here?" Karter pressed, glancing at Effie from the corner of his eye and raising an eyebrow. Whether it led to a specific destination or was just wandering, Karter was fine with it either way. He would gladly leave that choice in Effie's hands.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

d 005

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:04 am

x
    ──── πƒπˆπ€ππ€ π“π€π˜π‹πŽπ‘ ────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    β—† β€’ maid β€’ location: outside β€’ mentions: tag β€’ tags: mirabel
    Mirabel was behind thrilled for the little gift she had handed Diana, it was extremely obvious in the way her eyes lit up. In fact, Diana could tell she was having a difficult time standing still, keeping quiet. For that reason, Diana allowed herself to unwrap the gift. She felt incredibly awkward doing so, for it had been years and years since she had received a gift of any sort, but she knew Mirabel was waiting anxiously for her reaction.

xxGold coins gleamed, announcing their appearance in true fashion, as she shook them out of the pouch. She slipped them into one hand, fingers enclosing around them. "I haven't held coins like these in a very long time," she murmured, half to herself, as she turned them over in her hand. The last time she had had a decent portion of gold had been when she was still wandering the streets with her mother. Come to think about it, it was an oddly large amount of coin, given their status and position. The coins in Diana's hand didn't add up to the amount she and her mother had way back when, but it was certainly more than Diana was given after a long day of work. She held them close to her chest for a moment, then placed them away before she could risk dropping them. They weren't the only things inside.

xxA lightning bolt of emotion shot through her as she unfolded the wrapping that was at the bottom of the pouch, which revealed an exquisite pair of golden earrings. With dainty fingers, Diana held them up to the light, twisting them slightly to admire the way the sunlight caught the prepossessing ruby jewels. She'd never held something so precious in her life. Was her grip too tight? How delicate were they? Despite her evident awe, she was quick to shuffle them back inside of the precious pouch Mirabel had handed her. "Oh, Mira, I..." For a fleeting moment, Diana was truly for a loss of words. Her dark eyes flitted back down to observe the pouch, and she found herself very slowly shaking her head. "I cannot accept these." It ached for her to say such a thing; all her life, Diana dreamt of placing herself in the princess's position, for even just a mere hour. She could understand where Mirabel was coming from, and her innocent intentions were heart-warming. But Diana couldn't help but think of the downside to them. "If I'm caught with these..." Her voice was quieter, now, smaller, as she spoke. "I could get in a lot of trouble." She had heard of servants stealing before, and their consequences certainly weren't taken lightly. Even if Mirabel did inform her father and the other royals and nobles at court, what was to say her word wouldn't stop someone from twisting the scenario and turning Diana into a thief?

xxShe felt guilty enough about sneaking out to deliver her letters. Perhaps that was why she was so taken aback by this gesture. As odd as she felt, moving on so quickly from such a grand gesture, she found herself almost relieved to do so. She was overwhelmed with gratitude by the action. "How do you accept gifts like these so often?" she couldn't help but ask, a little laugh following her comment. "They're so precious... And so suiting." Her dark eyes settled on Mirabel once again. "The long earrings you wear are perfect for you." And then she allowed herself to move on, unwilling to deal with the strange guilt that swirled in her stomach the more she dwelled on the topic. "I'm never truly done my work, Your Highness," she half-joked. "But I can certainly take a break."

xxShe glanced down at herself, letting her hands clasp near her stomach. "I don't often eat breakfast," Diana admitted. "I have much work to do, and we usually aren't..." Her smile turned guilty, and she tucked her chin in slightly. "Well, we get what is left, if anything. I don't usually have a big appetite, anyway." Perhaps part of that explained her petite figure, not eating nearly as much as the nobles and royals were offered, although Diana considered herself healthy. After all, she was living a better life than other commoners that weren't welcomed into court. "But, of course I will accompany you to the kitchen."

xxCatching onto the princess's slight impatience, Diana carefully placed the pouch in the basket that once contained clothes and picked it up, resting it against her hip. "I don't get to taste the sweets often," she confessed to the princess, stepping up beside her to suggest Mirabel was free to lead them elsewhere. "Do tell me about them! I've had blueberries before, though. They're delicious, really. I've seen what the kitchen staff can do, how they decorate those big cakes and all. It's really quite impressive!"
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enby » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:49 am

β™žπ‘¬π‘­π‘­π‘°π‘¬ β₯½ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲/𝐬𝐑𝐞
    xxβ™˜ 19 | stablehand | tagged; Karter β™˜

Effie thought for a moment as they were asked about where they would like to go, she squinted a bit and then made a small hum. ''Maybe we could go and find some small body of water and sit there for a little, maybe look at the fish and stuff or just kinda walk around on the path and look at everything.'' She smiled a bit and gently took his hand in hers, her grip on it gently her hands were surprisingly soft for someone that had more hands-on work, her thumb gently rubbed the inside of his palm as she made her way toward the forest.

''I wonder if we'll come across anyone else.'' She said quietly with raised eyebrows, looking around at the trees before them and making a small noise as she slowly shuffled her feet to bring herself into the woods. Her eyes fluttered gently as a hard gust of wind blew through her, raising her eyebrows a bit and making a pleased noise as the trees above them rustled and brushed together with the flow of the wind. They looked around and then back at Karter and smiled ''It's really beautiful!'' She said gently as she began further through the forest, despite forests being a little scary to her, having someone with her that she felt safe around made it feel more calming and a rather nice experience.

She kept a gentle hold on her friend's hand the whole time as if she was scared to lose him or something, even though they knew he wouldn't let that happen and it just, wouldn't happen that easily- she still worried about it in the back of their mind. They used their unoccupied hand to feel some of the bark on the tall trees around the two of them, picking a little bit off and playing with it between their fingers. ''Forests scare me a little, but since you're here with me this is actually pretty nice and calming..'' They spoked out gently, their cheeks flushing a tad.

♛𝑀𝐼𝑅𝐴𝐡𝐸𝐿 Β» π‘ β„Žπ‘’/β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ
    xxβ™• 19 | princess | tagged; Diana β™•

Mirabel eyed Diana gently as she spoke, she understood where she came from with the earrings, and she wasn't wrong- It made Mirabel frustrated that other people could be treated so lowly just because they had less than someone. ''I understand.. I'll save them then for later, someday you'll be able to wear them! and besides, maybe if we can have some quality time together, I can decorate you with all the jewels and precious things I'd like! It'll be fun!'' She spoke with a slight chirp in her voice, she was determined to be able to do something like that with Diana, and she would make it happen in any way she could.

She played with her fingers a bit gently and tipped her head a bit gently, letting out a small laugh ''I don't ALWAYS like accepting things because I have so much I wish it could go to someone else that didn't have as much as me! Or even the person who worked so hard to make it!'' She shook her head gently and smiled ''But thank you, you'd look beautiful in love earrings too! I'll make sure to get you something, no matter what! I promise you that Diana!'' She smiled and nodded gently, clasping her hands together ''Well, when you're with me, you can have a nice break!'' She smiled sweetly.

Mirabel raised her eyebrows gently, a small frown appearing on her face for a moment. ''You should join me during breakfast more often then! I won't let anyone bother you if they try.. You deserve to eat! You work all day long, you need that energy for the work!'' She said and shook her head a bit. Mirabel ate often herself, but never minded as she enjoyed food and it made her happy, it plumped up her figure but she thought it was cute, despite how some may think about it. She smiled happily and began to make her way into the castle once she saw that she was ready, her brows raised gently. ''Oh! They're delicious everything they make is very good! But the sweets are the best! I'll have to get you to try some! I think you'll love some of them a lot! I'll get them to make a good breakfast for the both of us!'' She said sweetly as she gently grasped onto Diana's hand and lead her a bit quicker toward the kitchen
enby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€” ♦ ♦ ♦ πƒπšπ§πž 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲; 001

Postby cKy » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:00 pm

πƒπšπ§πž 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 ♦xxxx♦ duke ♦ he/him ♦ location: just outside the castle ♦ tagged; Lucille ♦
    The cold months were never kind to the Moodys; his father made sure Dane knew this from the moment he was old enough to understand the words. He was never permitted to marvel at the snow as it drifted softly from the sky, let alone enjoy it properly. His mind was poisoned with contempt for his father and jealous for his his peers. In times more relevant to Dane as he is today, he could care less about the cold months. He has become accustomed to the bulky fur coats, multiple layers of underthings, and the large boots he was not allowed to leave the house without wearing. Well, suppose he could now, seeing as it was his turn to make the rules. But he had no reason to, the longing he once felt to enjoy the snow tickling his face or wetting his boots-- or even the charming orange and red leaves that carpeted the ground and fields of pumpkins his classmates fawned over-- was long dead. Foul resentment took root in it's place; the season was nothing more to him than a reminder of his otherness, and the sickness that held his life in its ugly hand and would eventually grow bored of him and clamp its fist shut.
    One thing Dane could give October credit for was, of course, the sights it provided for him to reminisce morosely to. The carriage's ride was bumpy and the gravel beneath was uneven, but he barely noticed while wrapped up in his own head.
    He had a myriad of opinions and thoughts about his father's death and his newfound role as a duke. He supposed he should feel more upset about it; he would be sure to play up the tragedy of it all once in Gallavan court. Truth be told, he felt almost nothing in regards to his father's death, unease only stirred in his stomach at his new duties and the effect they might have on his health, directly or through the stress. His father, especially in his final years, was naught more to Dane than a vaguely malicious benefactor, an acquaintance who he happened to live with, and a right coward when it came to his child. Dane was not sure he would ever feel "normal"- whatever that meant- or apart of something or connected to anyone, maybe ever, and the toll it took on him was bordering on disasterous. It all came down to the way he was raised, at least he was convinced so, since there was nobody in his mind he could blame other than his father.
    This glum internal ranting was ended prematurely (he hadn't even gotten to how his career was now lost in the sand of the great hourglass called time) as the carriage came to a soft stop at the end of a long driveway, which came to the steps to the castle.
    Dane muttered a quiet thank-you to the driver and swung the door to the carriage open, cautiously stepping down onto the gravel. Once on the ground, he spared a glance behind him, and watched the carriage wheel away for a moment before turning his attention to the door.
    A guard stood at attention. Dane stepped closer to and up the steps, and upon closer inspection it was a female knight. She reminded Dane greatly of a knight back home, also a woman, who had recently retired. She was a lovely lady; and thanks to the unconscious association, Dane felt slightly more at ease.
    At the top of the steps, he hazarded a greeting.
    "Good day, knight. I... have come to inform the, uh... the crown of some," He paused, rolling a few words around on his tongue, searching for the correct ones, "... unfortunate news." He was sure that for someone, it was.
Last edited by cKy on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cKy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™” bero | 03

Postby nikbowie » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:09 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ 𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑢 ! !
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ 𝑢'𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑡𝑨𝑡
    x
    β–ˆ
    xx
    β–ˆ
    β™˜ β€’ knight β€’ he-him β€’ 19 β€’ location: the woods β€’ mentions: lucille β€’ tags: robert

β€œRelevant history, huh?” Robert spoke so…deliberately, almost. Bero knew he never would (or could) have phrased his thoughts like that. His brain itched a little, trying to decipher what exactly that meant. What would β€˜relevant history’ mean for himself? Being born? No, probably killing the bear. That made him relevant, although he sensed that Robert was using the phrase in a different way. He rubbed his palms together and tried to quell the urge to swing his sword at a tree, or something like that. Thinking too much made him feel restless.

He listened intently (listening was easier, he liked it). Bero was surprised that Robert had been able to tell so much just from the state of the little metal circle. He flashed a quick smile at the word steel, strangely. He associated it with metal. Swords. I suppose my relevant history would be the history of my fights, he thought. Then: Stop thinking about it. He focused on Robert.

Pleased with Robert’s acceptance, Bero began down the dirt path. Their footsteps hit the ground at the same time. He had always liked when that happened, as a kid. Bero’s mind was still itching, a little. It’s probably because my fight got cancelled. The corner of his lips turned down for a brief second, before Robert interjected.

β€œEasy on you?” He puffed, and felt better. β€œPfft, no way. I think you’d be a worthy opponent. The Poetβ€”he’ll get you with his quill.” Bero allowed a small sideways glance, watching Robert. β€œThe Bear and the Poet. Sounds like an epic of some sort.” He reveled in it, for a second. Something about the way it rolled off of Robert’s tongue made his name sound important. He glanced at Robert again. The man’s hands were deep into his pockets, and he leaned forward slightly. His posture wasn’t assertive. It seemed like he was shielding himself subconsciously. He remembered what Lucille had taught him, when he was a young knight. β€˜Keep your head up. How you walk says everything about you. Walk how you want to be seen.’

How did Robert want to be seen? He was shielded, but curious too. Bero didn’t really know how to interpret it. Robert’s words certainly seemed bolder than his affect. β€œPredator?” He slowed his pace a little, registering and turning over what Robert had said. β€œThe bear hunted people, so I hunted it and became Bear. I think,” he furrowed his eyebrowsβ€”this was not a way he usually looked at the world. β€œYou’re not wrong.” He smiled and turned his head slightly, unsure.

"You're unusual?" He realized, delayed, that maybe that comment didn't come across as kind. He cleared his throat and tried again. "I like the way you think. I'm not sure I get all of it. When we duel, maybe you'll win by brainpower, or philosophy, or something." He let his gaze become playful again. "Or maybe the Bear will win. I guess,"he closed his eyes for a second and processed Robert's analogy. "I guess it's up to nature." Part of Bero resisted the ideaβ€”the bear was nature, and when he killed the bear, he triumphed nature. But in Robert's idea, he was just another predator. He liked to think that he was a more special type of predator, that he was dominating nature in a unique way.

But maybe that wasn't the case. They walked together in unison, and in unison leaves crunched below their feet.The rusty wheels in Bero's mind began to turn.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me