Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:13 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and brushed through the hair this time. The short girl then smiled and nodded looked to Lia. "I...actually don't know what it's called. My mom used to sing to me, but this was the one song she hummed and never sang. I tried asking her what it was called. She wouldn't tell me no matter how many times I asked, though...Anyway, um...I really grew up here. We've been to Britain to visit some cousins of mine, though."

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- Tags: Allie soon probably (mentioned for now)

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, then smiled. Amber eyes looked to his dog again. The boy hummed and looked to the bookshop. The French Canadian and Greek boy pulled up to it.

The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled at Henri as he parked. He got out to go up to the store. However, he paused a moment as he heard a car engine in the distance. He and Henri both turned to look, seeing a car in the distance. It was a Prius, another car he happened to like.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:57 pm

kolt reed//evi

when he saw how curious she was, a small laugh escaped from his full lips. “Oh...I live right here. Don’t ask questions.” he somewhat mumbled out just as his unrealistic beach house came into view. “Why am I in Miami? To get away from a certain someone of course. Aren’t we all running from something? he gave her a small glance, his grey eyes hoping that she wouldn’t read into that comment and ask questions. fish took off the rest of the way up the board walk and pawed impatiently at the door. he opened the large glass door, being that most of the back of the house was see through. he peeked behind him, putting a nervous hand behind his head. “I’m going to grab a shirt, it’ll take me 3 seconds. You can um like, stand there or stand inside...whatever your comfortable with.” he said before scurrying off upstairs to find a button up shirt which he returned with shortly. he left the buttons undone and descended down the stairs, rolling up the sleeves, his tatted forearms on display.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:30 am

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
Sem wasn't put off by the face that Ashton made. He just wanted to have someone's company, since Lia had gone over to some girl. Ashton's question was all the more intriguing to him. Sem tried not to pause before he replied.
'If you sit alone, you might wonder what it would have been like if you chose to sit with me.' Sem looked at the guy with his dark blue eyes.
'Plus, if a monster were to walk through that door, it would see two people, sitting in different places. It must decide; could kill you or it could kill me. It is only fair that we sit in the same place so that it kills us both, rather than one person having to die, and the monster doesn't have to stress over who to kill.' Sem was joking, but his face stayed completely serious, his hands and eyes amplifying his argument as if it were a debate until the very end of his sentence when he grinned. His coffee order arrived and he took the cup in his hand and started to walk off to his seat, shrugging his shoulders at Ashton and opening his mouth a small amount in a smile.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
Evi forced her eyes not to widen as the crazy beach house appeared in front of them. She wasn't going to ask any questions, even before Kolt told her not to. His answer made her heart a little weaker, just for a moment. He couldn't have known that what he just said was exactly what she was running from. Evi closed her eyes for a millisecond and relaxed her pained face while Kolt had his back to her. She didn't say anything about that. She nodded as Kolt walked into the house and she stayed outside. Evi was carrying a small satchel bag and she now fished her beach sarong out and covered her shoulders with it. When she removed her shirt, her bikini top was on and she didn't take off her denim shorts. Kolt came back down just as she was putting her shirt back in her bag. Evi quickly ran her eyes over his full tattoo sleeves. She glanced down at her own little tattoo on her collarbone and started to laugh. She didn't have a loud laugh, more like a soft ticking. She didn't know why she was suddenly laughing, she only knew that his tattoos in contrast to her little one was funny, somehow.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
Lia listened to Mercedes explaining what she was humming and liked the story. Lia wasn't going to ask about her mother because it seemed to her that, from the way Mercedes had talked about her, she was no longer around. Her eyes glistened as she replied;
'Growing up here? That must have been great, it's a big city, not to mention all the buildings. I've lived in...a lot of places, but I grew up in Andorra, in Europe. Everything is so old there, it was like living in a historical ruin...' Lia actually loved growing up there, but she also liked all of the opportunities she had here.

jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:18 am

kolt reed//evi

as kolt reappeared, he noticed her sudden lack of a cover up and dismissively walked past, leading the way outside, but not before he spotted her small tattoo. “Nice tat. Heard those kind of hurt?” he said with a small laugh, thinking it to be the funniest comment, as 90% of his body was covered in ink. just before leaving, he closed the door where fish was looking expectantly. he now had a book bag filled with dranks and a shirt that left little to the imagination. “I don’t know about you, but I fully intend on drowning tonight.” he gave her a sideways glance, his grey eyes gleaming and a smirk consuming his lips.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allie {3} - jake {3} - gemma {3}

Postby harrington » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:57 am

[allie - location ; book store - tags ; hugh]

xxxxxxpark, break, ignition. allie popped the keyfob out of it's slot in his car, and unbuckled his seatbelt. before exiting his car, he stared forward at the book store he was about to enter - even though it was in the center of miami, it reminded him of home back in rural california. he was thankful for the opportunity to go to college around here, especially since it would get him away from her, but... well, it was no time for thinking about the past. he stepped out of the car and walked forward... straight into hugh.

[jake - location ; cafe - tags ; davina]
    xxxxxxjake's face flushed a pale red at davina's comment. looking over her once more - yeah, she might be his type, - he sauntered over to the cafe's doors, holding the door wide open for davina. "well, after you, then." jake chuckled. "let me buy you a drink, if i'm cute enough, that is."

[gemma - location ; beach - tags ; kendall]
    xxxxxx"observational research...?" gemma raised an eyebrow. "oh," she responded, as kendall explained themselves. "well, no need to apologize!" she grinned. gemma wanted to prove herself as amiable to this person... maybe they'd even write an article about her! "the woman who graciously offered her time to help a stranger get their work done..." no, that was too wordy. "well," gemma started, "i could show you around, you know. practically everyone's written about this beach, but i can take you to places you'd probably..." she looked them up and down once more, "feel more comfortable in."

(( sorry for short posts tonight, i'm currently trying to finish up some character forms and my energy is being consumed by that haha ^^
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:58 am

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
Sem wasn't put off by the face that Ashton made. He just wanted to have someone's company, since Lia had gone over to some girl. Ashton's question was all the more intriguing to him. Sem tried not to pause before he replied.
'If you sit alone, you might wonder what it would have been like if you chose to sit with me.' Sem looked at the guy with his dark blue eyes.
'Plus, if a monster were to walk through that door, it would see two people, sitting in different places. It must decide; could kill you or it could kill me. It is only fair that we sit in the same place so that it kills us both, rather than one person having to die, and the monster doesn't have to stress over who to kill.' Sem was joking, but his face stayed completely serious, his hands and eyes amplifying his argument as if it were a debate until the very end of his sentence when he grinned. His coffee order arrived and he took the cup in his hand and started to walk off to his seat, shrugging his shoulders at Ashton and opening his mouth a small amount in a smile.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
Evi grinned at his comment and waited for Kolt to close the door. When he mentioned drowning and looked at her with grey eyes, she smiled back with the same energy.
'Oh yeah, I can tick that off the bucket list.' She slung her bag over her shoulder. She had gotten it in France when she first started travelling, and it was still alive (though barely - there had been a few...incidents.)
'Do you know the band "The Ataris"? They wrote the lyrics there.' Evi gestured to her tattoo. Maybe Kolt would know "So long, Astoria", maybe he wouldn't. She was curious to see.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
Lia listened to Mercedes explaining what she was humming and liked the story. Lia wasn't going to ask about her mother because it seemed to her that, from the way Mercedes had talked about her, she was no longer around. Her eyes glistened as she replied;
'Growing up here? That must have been great, it's a big city, not to mention all the buildings. I've lived in...a lot of places, but I grew up in Andorra, in Europe. Everything is so old there, it was like living in a historical ruin...' Lia actually loved growing up there, but she also liked all of the opportunities she had here.

jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:19 pm

(It’s understandable! I’ve been recovering from working night shifts the last four days and it’s taken it’s toll on me lol)

||Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: at the cafe ||

The redhead chick tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear and followed after him. She chuckled at his comment and answered, ”Hmm, you’re pretty darn cute so I don’t see why not.” her blue eyes shining in the light. She walked into the cafe and the smell of coffee hit her in the face. The nice cool breeze from the ac sent light chills along her shoulders and she shivered slightly from the cold. Davina forgot how hot it was outside and to step inside was a little different.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:28 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and flicked the hair back behind her shoulders. She watched the waitress, able to see her from there. She then shook her head, and looked to Lia again. She hummed a bit more, then stopped. Some people actually found it annoying...She didn't know if Lia was one of those people, and didn't want to upset her and find out. She said "That sounds so cool. So, um...what are your hobbies, or some things you really like?"

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- French Canadian Greek- Tags: Allie

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, back behind his shoulders. Well, he tried to, but it just brushes his shoulders. Amber eyes glanced down to Henri a moment. He smiled, then the animal, book, softness and warmth lover looked back up. He smiled as he looked at the car. He hadn't even actually noticed the guy get out of the car. For all he knew, it could be a girl in there. He hummed as he continued to admire the car as he stood there. He gasped and squeaked as someone ran into him...and asked "Are you okay?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:39 pm

kolt reed//evi

he hooked his thumbs in his book bag, before looking at her with a smile. “wElL sTiLl hAvE oUr sToRiEs aNd bAtTlE sCaRs.” he sang in a overexaggerated way (cUrSiVe), grasping the air with his hand, but still sounding good. he let out a laugh before nudging her with his broad shoulder, “That song, fits you extremely well, and I mean that in the best was possible. I’m glad it has a deeper meaning to you. I can’t say the same for some of mine, sometimes I just get tattoos because it takes my mind off things for a minute, but unfortunately I'm running out of room.” he motioned to himself, his chest, stomach and most of his legs being the only clean skin. but matter o factly, all of his tattoos held a deeper meaning. “So what made you get yours..?” he asked, wanting to talk about her.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:26 pm

Castor Watson
24|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Like most days for Castor, he was up early, ready to start the working day. After getting ready to go out, he left his apartment, then took the short walk to the tattoo shop that he worked at. Today, he had a couple of sessions booked, and a consultation.
He greeted the other artist that had already arrived, then he went into his own workspace to sanitise it all, and make sure it was ready for him to start work in. Most of what there was left to do was wait, once the store opened. He kept an eye on his messages, in case of any cancellations, and mostly checked over his portfolio, making sure it was up to date.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Sem
He didn't quite take to the first part of the answer, tempted to respond that he could equally wonder what it would be like if he'd chosen to sit alone. The second part, though, definitely threw him off - it wasn't something that he would ever expect. Ashton raised an eyebrow - the very first sign of an expression that wasn't him being uninterested or unimpressed.
Once his drink was ready, Ashton picked it up, and sighed inwardly. Fine.
He followed Sem over to where he was planning on sitting. "Wouldn't want to inconvenience the monster. On the off-chance it a) exists and b) smashes in here." Ashton explained, trying not to seem like he was very slightly amused by the prospect of it.

Kendall Howard
23|Nonbinary|Bisexual
Tagged: Gemma
Ah - that was what they'd been a little concerned about. They were hoping to write something a bit different, rather than something people had read several times before, just worded differently. They were definitely interested in the offer to be shown around, though, but felt a little awkward - they didn't want to inconvenience her. Kendall was also a little surprised that it was obvious they weren't particularly comfortable - or accustomed - to being on the beach. "Really?" Kendall asked, "I don't want to put you out or anything..." they said, "but if you really don't mind... that really would be great, thank you. If you're going to help me, we should know each other's names as well. I'm Kendall." they added, introducing themselves.
They wondered if there'd be any hidden gems to write about - for both the article and their novel.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me