I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
“Siblings? Ya, 2 little annoying sisters. Their names are Kira and Kiva, they are twins by the way.” Shiloh replies. Even though Kira and Kiva were annoying, she still loved them. “You? Do you have any siblings?” She asks. She wondered, if he did.

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/ Tags: Jessie
“Ok,let’s go” Markus replies and starts walking to the cafe. Nib peaked out again, enjoying the view. Markus opens the door to the cafe “after you” he says.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:44 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: outside ]

Kye smiled when Shiloh mentioned she had twin sisters. When asked about his family, Kye said with a hint of sadness, "No. I am an only child. Just me and my mom. Dad died when I was young. We have a dog though called Frodo." To be honest, Frodo was like the little sibling he had always wanted. This was nice. They were getting to know each other.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:58 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"]The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she nodded. She looked to the blue and amber eyed dog a moment. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She smiled and followed, thanking Markus again as she stepped in.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about in a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:08 am

"I am sorry for your loss" Shiloh said when he said he lost his father. "We are here" Shiloh said as they arrived to her house. She got out her keys and opened the door. Suri came to the door barking like crazy. "Sis is back!" Kira says running to the door. "Really?" Kiva asks following Kira at her pace. "Hello you two" Shiloh says with a chuckle. Suri barked again, "And you too Suri". "Who is that?" Kira asks pointing at Kye. "It is rude to point" Kiva whispered into Kira's ear. "Sorry" Kira says.

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/ Tags: Jessie
Markus follows after Jessie. "Would you like anyhting?" He asks. He was a little hungry. He looked at Jessie waiting for her response.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:51 am

Alaina Fellan- 24- The Creative- Location: Cafe- tags-

Alaina looked at him, took a sip of her coffee and sighed a little bit. "Fellan." She sat forward, resting her arms on the table. If he didn't know her parents, she would be more confused than anything. Surely his parents would tell him if they set him up. It almost seemed ridiculous to think otherwise. She wanted to ask more about him considering the situation but Alaina knew it wasn't the right time. She didn't even know if this was the right guy at this particular second in time.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:29 am

Collin Adams/The Logical/ tags: Alaina
"I know them!" Collin says. They were his parents close friends. "So...." He didn't know how to continue this conversation. Collin was a little bored.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:49 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Shiloh's house ]

Kye was appreciating the architecture of Shiloh's house when he saw her twin sisters walk up, curious about him. Oh, they are so cute, Kye thought. How lucky Shiloh must be! He noticed the little dog named Suri. All three of them greeted Shiloh with so much joy. "Hey guys," Kye said waving to the two kids. Turnning to Shiloh, he said in appreciation, "You have a beautiful home and a beautiful family." If he knew Shiloh had two little sisters, he would have bought more chocolate to give to the little girls. "Are your parents home?" Kye asked removing his shoes and entering the house after Shiloh. He grinned at the two kids again and bent down to pet Suri.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:01 am

“Thanks” Shiloh says. Suri licks Kye’s hand and wags her tail. Kira says, “Mom is upstairs. Dad is uh, in the garage I think?” Kiva nods in agreement. “So want to sit down?” Shiloh asks motioning to the living room. Kiva giggles as Suri attempts to chew Kye’s shoelaces. “Suri, put it down” Shiloh says firmly but gently. Suri puts the shoelaces down and looks up tail wagging. “Good girl” Kira says.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:10 am

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. She smiled and walked up to the counter, or whatever. She looked to Markus, saying "Sure, maybe a cookie or muffin."

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about in a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:20 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Shiloh's house ]

Kye laughed as Suri started chewing his shoelaces. "Reminds me of my dog, Frodo," he said to Kira and Kiva. He gave the dog a scratch behind her eyes. "Yea sure let's go sit down," he replied to Shiloh beaming. "Your sisters are adorable. They look a bit like you, when we were in middle school together," Kye said to Shiloh as they sat down. Kye remembered that he had a crush on Shiloh back then. The thought made him blush a little.
The thought of meeting her parents made him a bit nervous though. He wondered what he would say to them now that he was supposed marry their daughter. "How are you feeling now?"Kye asked. Shiloh had been upset at hearing their marriage news in the cafe, so he hoped she was feeling better now.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me