Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Postby Litwick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:37 am

Ryann Solars // Female // 17 // Tags: Max Christleb

Max.

She nodded, getting up from the bed and heading to the door, her hand around the knob as she pulled it open, looking into the hallway. She looked back at Max again, before slipping out of the room and gently shutting the door.

1st person pov

I need alone time, I don't want to be here, I don't want to be some kid who begs for a home

and so I decided, I'd spend another day here, if I didn't like it, I'd run away..

I trailed down the hallway, not knowing if anyone was following, but also not caring, as I looked around the large house. I finally found what looked like the kitchen, before stepping foot into the room for food a lady spoke up. "what are you doing in there?" she asked rather loudly, the lady looked as if in her mid fifties, a mean look to her face as she scoffed. "you're not supposed to be in here until we call you kids down" she hissed rudely, coming towards me, I froze up. My fists curled but I stayed still, not wanting to throw any punches because I'd be sent away, so instead I stood, waiting for her further response, I hadn't eaten in three days, and I'd been so hungry, so I slipped around her and grabbed an apple out of the fridge. I heard her approaching steps as I winced, back still towards her, hoping she'd go away, or that someone would come to help the situation, who knows what this foster home does to people, who knows what she'll do to me because knowing me, my words were unspoken, and I hoped someone could show up to resolve this, I didn't want to get violent so soon, and I also didn't want to get lectured..

so all I could do was hope..

I usually don't believe in hope,but right now.. I need it
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:53 am

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:
NightshadeRuby66 wrote:Brianna Hastland/17/Female/Tags: Cameron
Bree gave him a small smile and a wave when he turned to go inside. She turned back to the road, watching kid, after kid, file out of the bus and run inside out of the rain. She let out a sigh, and stood up to go inside, brushing herself off. When she arrived inside, she headed up to her room.

Max Christleb/17/Male/Tags: Ryann
Max sighed as she walked out, pulling a phone (that was stolen) and some earbuds out of his pocket. He turned it on, putting the earbuds in his ears and played his music. He sighed, getting thirsty, and walking to the bathroom. He stood there looking at himself for a minute, and then turning to go downstairs. When he got downstairs, he took a quick peek in the kitchen, finding the girl from earlier in a little bit of trouble. He didn't want to be rude, but he didn't plan on getting kicked out for getting into trouble. "Everything OK?" He asked looking at the older lady.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:52 am

Eryca Derringer//17//Female//Tags: Michael Mikey
Eryca smiled slightly, a little nervous. "Okay, Mikey it is." She looked down, wondering where the heck she was supposed to put her hands, before responding. "Uh, I'm Eryca." She finally just stuck her hands in her pockets, glancing around the room. "So, um, why are you sitting in the floor?" she asked, curiosity getting the better of her.
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaRose » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 am

| Rosalea |16 | female | tags: open |

soaked to the bone Rosalea ran into the house and waited in line to sign in and as she put her name in the book she did what she did every time she moved and swore not to talk about her past, to pretend it had never happened. She dotted her i and moved on to the entrance hall she could already see friendships being built but she moved through the crowd finding a seat in the corner she sat down and pulled out a pack of gum with only two pieces left she pulled one out and popped in her mouth and looked around waiting for some kind of instruction.
LaRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:54 pm

She turned at the sound of his voice, she looked up at him, catching his eyes..

oh no.. hes seen me..

Quickly she averted her gaze, wanting to leave the foster house she nodded, rushing out of the room and away from the now yelling lady and very confused boy. She sighed, going back into her room to sit on her bed with her hands on her temples.

I have to leave..

wait no, my stepdad will find out and he'll call the cops

or do worse..

she let out a frustrated sigh before starting to plot her escape, she finally figured it out..

tomorrow night, she'll simply ask to go play guitar in the yard out back.. and instead she'll sneak away.. besides, she knew about an abandoned house nearby and figured to stay there for a few days.

and so she had it, the plan..

she smiled to herself but then frowned, nobody will notice im gone.. right?

she shook her head, this was ridiculous, so instead she figured she'd stay for a month, cause trouble.. and make them transfer her out, and if that didn't work.. she'd just have to wait until next year when she turned 18..

then she remembered Max, as if on cue the lady barging into the room with a mad expression caused Ryann to look up. "you! why haven't you apologized! until you do you won't be fed" She spat at her.

Ryann only rolled her eyes, the lady must've not known she was mute and so she shrugged.

but then came in the lady who showed her her room, "Don't speak to Ryan Margret, and especially not in that tone.." she said dangerously.

"and why's that?'' she spat back "because she's mute, and when she gets mad she has a history of being violent..'' then came something I thought I'd never hear.. "she's dangerous..". now noticing the boy with a glass of water behind the arguing ladies, and at that moment my heart went numb, I was definitely not staying here for long,

because everyone thinks i'm dangerous...

and so Ryann pushed past the three, leaving to the out doors where she wanted to be, literally just anywhere,

but that stupid foster home...
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:45 pm

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:
NightshadeRuby66 wrote:
Bree gave him a small smile and a wave when he turned to go inside. She turned back to the road, watching kid, after kid, file out of the bus and run inside out of the rain. She let out a sigh, and stood up to go inside, brushing herself off. When she arrived inside, she headed up to her room.

The fact that Ryann's face was scarred didn't bother Max. Was he surprised? Yes. Did that change anything? No. He let out another long sigh, sitting down on his bed and took a drink of water. He wanted to go after her, but he wasn't really sure if she would want him to. He wanted to give her her space, and he wasn't going to ruin his first possible friendship by following her everywhere she went. He figured she was probably upset, so he sat on his bed for a minute, only partially listening to the yelling woman. He didn't think Ryann was dangerous at all, and overall, it kinda ticked him off that the lady had said that.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Dangerous..

I hate that word, especially when it’s describing me, I wasn’t scared.. I was just sick of it.. that Max kid probably thinks I’m a weirdo.. which I wouldn’t be surprised by, and to be honest he’s probably annoyed by me. I wouldn’t be surprised if he hated me..

I took a seat on the edge of the front porch, sitting on the stairs and looking out onto the road where cars passed every once in a while, it was now getting dark but I admired the stars, I loved the solar system and each and every planet, I found it interesting..

I just watched, staring at the sky and the twinkling stars before my attention was caught by a car horn. I jumped, I was familiar with that horn, but it couldn’t be him.. could it?

I looked up, my eyes strained in the dark to see my stepfather in his beat up pick up truck, calling me over to the window,hesitantly, and stupidly, I obeyed, walking closer to the truck before I stood in front of his window.

”I heard about what happened today..” he gritted out, ”get sent back to my house or I get another complaint, you’re dead, do you understand?” he threatened as my eyes widened and I nodded rapidly. He chuckled before sending his hand across my face, slapping my cheek before he pulled my hood down ”and take that stupid hood off” he said while reversing and driving away.

Tears welled in my eyes as my cheek stung, grabbing the back of the hood and pulling it back up.. I really hoped nobody had seen my face..

Or that interaction..

Sometimes.. I wish nobody could see me at all..
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:53 pm

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:
NightshadeRuby66 wrote:

Max had finally decided to get up and follow her, only to see her confrontation with her step dad. Max's eyebrows furrowed, as he walked over to Ryann. "Hey are you ok? Who was that?" He asked, straining to see in the dark.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:59 pm

She froze after hearing his voice, he saw everything.. she turned, angling her head up knowing he couldn’t see her face in the dark through her hood, even though her eyes were tearing up he couldn’t see it..

Even though she needed someone right now.. he didn’t know it..

But she didn’t know why she did what she did, because the next move surprised herself, when she wrapped her arms around his torso.

She needed this hug, this comfort, this friend..

Even if she couldn’t use her words..

And so she stood, just hugging him and not even knowing his reaction because her face had been buried in his shirt, sniffling every now and then and waiting for his reaction..

The only thing she was thinking, was how much of an idiot he could’ve thought she was..
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:12 pm

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:
NightshadeRuby66 wrote:

Max was taken aback by the bold move Ryann had just made, but honestly, he admired her for it. He hugged her back, but he was still very curious. It had seemed like a whole day had passed, but the sun was only just starting to rise. He stood like that for a minute, but then he asked. "Are you ok?" He asked, quietly, just hoping she wasn't too hurt.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me