MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; Accepting)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Arthur West | 20 | Straight | Crush: Perri | Tags: Perri
Arthur looked towards the couch as a girl spoke, seemingly embarrassed. He chuckled lightly to himself. He was the same way, how could he not feel a sort of connection to someone here already? He began to do the thing he always did: Take in the looks and surroundings of the building and people around him. He was hyper aware whenever he went into public places, just so that he felt safe. She had long, brown hair. He couldn't really see much of her face, after all, the couch was turned to face away from him and the front desk, so he could only imagine what everyone on the other side looked like. Or, at least, the one that she was sitting on.
Figuring his wait may take a while, he sat down on the couch opposite her, on the opposite end of the couch with the girl reading the book.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Alex / male / Crush: Ava / tagged: Ava

Alex reached out to take the keys and realized that Ava was watching him. He tore his eyes away from hers to glance outside when Tiberius started barking. He watched, horrified, as Ava untied him and let him in.
"Yeah, his name is Tiberius" he answered, stooping down to wipe snow off of his dog. He glanced at her sheepishly.
"I promise he's trained, but if dogs aren't allowed here..." he trailed off, embarrassed.
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:13 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

Bau laughed. Then walked over and sat in a chair. "Just alittle." he said alittle sarcastically. "So what do you like to do for fun? Have any hobbies?" he asked trying to strike conversation. He looked as his phone buzzed. It was his sister. He ignored it as it wasn't important. Then regained his attention to Perri.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

After showering to warm up she changed and went out to the dinning area to see if they had any fruit or cookies sitting out on the food bar. She found a basket full of fruit and took an apple. Rubbing it on her sweater to kinda clean it off then eating it. She walked out into the lounge area and sat down starring out a huge window and the snow that was falling pretty rapidly now.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:38 am

Perri / Straight/ tags: bau/ Crush: N/A for now <3

Perri shifted to face him better. " well, I draw all this stuff, and post it on my instragram. If thats a hobby. What about you? " She smiles, and relaxes. Maybe this isnt so bad. she thought. " Should we go get rooms? I want to get ones that are good. I also heard they got jetted tubs. " She laughed and grabbed him by the wrist, trying to drag him up.
──────────{is just an illusion}
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:55 pm

He nods as she talked. "Nothing much. I'm a part time professional bull rider. But other than that my life kinda boring." he looked at her as she took him by the wrist. "I already got a room tho." he said standing by her. Looking down slightly at her.

After showering to warm up she changed and went out to the dinning area to see if they had any fruit or cookies sitting out on the food bar. She found a basket full of fruit and took an apple. Rubbing it on her sweater to kinda clean it off then eating it. She walked out into the lounge area and sat down starring out a huge window and the snow that was falling pretty rapidly now.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:31 am

She blinked a bit, and then raised a brow. " Than lets go check out the jetted tubs. I want to make sure they got one before I go get a expensive room ." She smirks, and continues to attempt at dragging him off the couch.
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:13 am

He gave up after a few minutes and followed her. "You lead the way then." he laughed slightly. "You really want a tub with jetts don't you?" he looked at her. His eyes bright as the light shined.

Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:27 am

Arthur West | 20 | Straight | Crush: Perri | Tags: Abbigale
Arthur's attention was peeled away from two figures racing down a hallway. He looked over to the couch, seeing a girl with blond hair with what appeared to be ombre'd. He turned to her, hoping he wouldn't be as socially awkward as he always was around others. "Hi. I'm Arthur." A smile spread across his face, and he silently hoped that it masked the scaredness he felt when he talked to her. It wasn't just her, either, it was just anyone. He hoped she didn't think he was weird. But the whole time he was talking, he was thinking about the gil who disappeared down the hall.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pluto. » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:21 pm

She turned her head around, laughing. " YES! Ive been in one before, At my sisters. It.WAS.HEAVEN!! i neeed to make sure they have sooome" She laughed and slid to his room, and wigged the doorknob. " RIIGHT, its locked. Open it!" She smiled, and looked at his eyes. They sparkled heavily. His eyes were like a ocean of blue, with sunlight beaming off.
┌─────┐

links ★
───────

credit

─────

link
link
link
link
link
link

───────

└─────┘
─────────────────── THE
{is a hologram}─────

Pluto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:23 am

Bau laughed. He pulled the key out and opened the door. "There you go." he said walking inside the room. He watched as she came in and then he continued to walk over to his bags and place then on the bed. He grabbed his pone and placed it on the charger.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Arthur||

She turned to face Arthur. She smiled then answered him. Hi, I'm Abbigale. Or Abbi for short." she extended her hand for him to shake. He was the first person to talk to her all day. "You just arrive here?" she asked trying to make conversation.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me