BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:12 pm

gisele
: vincent :
[ 1 ]

a pretty chocolate brunette was walking down the street with a strut in her step. wearing boots, the heels clicked softly against the pavement beneath them. gisele was her name. glancing around, her captivating green eyes caught sight of a brunnete boy, tall and attactive appearing confused. a native to egypt, but raised in london, gisele recognized the confusion. "hello," she said with a thick british accent, "can i help you love?" gisele placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping to focus his attention on her so she could completly devote her time to his questions. in her boots, gisele was only a few centimeters shorter than him. she flashed a bright white smile. "is everything alright love?" compared to other londoners, gisele was exceptionally friendly and kind. "have you lost your dog?" gisele inquired perking a brow at the boy, "because i saw one a few blocks away."
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:15 pm

marysa elington // 18 // female // pansexual // tagged:: Timothy // location:: coffee shop

marysa's attention diverted immediately, trying to muffle some splutters which escaped her mouth. she put down her pet and it ran up the boy on the floor, sniffing around him curiously, "you alright?" she said, quietly holding her hand out, trying to divert people in the shops attention back on their coffees, "you..fell".
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainee. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Adeline Vernet ;; 19 ;; Female ;; Tags; Open
The smell of London filled her nose as Adeline walked down the packed sidewalks. When Adeline was planning her trip, she didn't consider how many people would also be visiting. As this was her first day in London, she went to what was known as 'The heart of London'. It was even more crowded then the side streets she had taken to get there, but she didn't really mind this. The whole adventure part of visiting somewhere new was to experience everything the city had to offer. Addie stumbled upon a cute little coffee shop at the end of the road. She shrugged her shoulders and pushed open the doors to the shop. The cafe was much quieter and calmer then the busy streets outside, it was nice and peaceful. The smell of coffee overwhelmed her as she made her way to the line.
Rainee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Clara Mixton
Female
Straight
Slender
Medium hight
Personality WIP
Likes sweets, music, painting, and games
Dislikes rain, bugs, rude people, and smoking
no crush or relationships

Jasper Kipton
Male
Bisexual
Personality WIP
Likes drinking, girls, animals, and live music
Dislikes loud people, coffee, hights, and bullies
no relationship info
Last edited by ToxicHeaven on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mallory.

Postby the wild one. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 pm

mallory riley ( nineteen ) ( lesbian ) ( crush - no one ) ( tags - open )

with a warm cup of coffee to ward off the chill, mallory sat bundled up on a bench outside a coffee shop. the temperature difference between london and new orleans was quite big. it's not that london was very cold, it was actually a nice day. it just wasn't what mal was used to. her pale green eyes watched as a girl entered the shop and looked down as the stranger neared. she took a swig of coffee and leaned back, just watching the crowds buzz by. the first thing she did when she arrived at her hotel was shower. mallory now looked like a genuinely normal girl. no dark makeup under her eyes, no untamed hair. still, her clothes were baggy and a tad dirty. from the small apartment with no plumbing to a nice hotel in london was amazing. thank god doug, her old father figure, she was able to travel here and just get away from it all. mallory took another sip and stood up with a stretch, hesitantly accepting the "cold" london air.
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:37 pm

accepted, mate

lucky blue smith is also accepted, queen
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:45 pm

my own character tracker

bella thorne - zendaya
ren - jordan fisher
gisele lamia kailey - sara
angel - lucky blue smith
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:50 pm

gisele
: vincent :
[ 1 ]

a pretty chocolate brunette was walking down the street with a strut in her step. wearing boots, the heels clicked softly against the pavement beneath them. gisele was her name. glancing around, her captivating green eyes caught sight of a brunnete boy, tall and attactive appearing confused. a native to egypt, but raised in london, gisele recognized the confusion. "hello," she said with a thick british accent, "can i help you love?" gisele placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping to focus his attention on her so she could completly devote her time to his questions. in her boots, gisele was only a few centimeters shorter than him. she flashed a bright white smile. "is everything alright love?" compared to other londoners, gisele was exceptionally friendly and kind. "have you lost your dog?" gisele inquired perking a brow at the boy, "because i saw one a few blocks away."

angel
: open :
[ 1 ]

the pub was open and as expected, londoner's swarmed in. angel was in the back tending to a piece of cloth and drying pint glasses. glancing over his shoulder, he saw a spare view of those who crowded the bar table. his stark blue eyes were obscued as the door shut. with a sigh, the pretty white haired boy finished with the glasses before tossing off the white smock he wore. released from his duty of the kitchen, or the hell, angel tossed his head, ran a few fingers through his hair and pushed through the door. it opened inward to reveal his tall and elegant self. angel was wearing a black graphic tee with a black and white image of a pretty girl winking. the people in the pub seemed delighted to now be served.

renly
[ 1 ]

open. location undetermined

bella
[ 1 ]

coming soon.

roman
[ 1 ]

coming soon.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:03 pm

roman northwood
con-artist
6'0"
eighteen
uses his attractive apperance to his advantage
pretty distant
is good at card games
plays hard to get
unpredictable
parents divorce, wants to go home to barcelona soon.
bi-lingual.
literally working every hour of the day
comes home very tired
irritable when he is tired
when annoyed he avoids that of which is annoying him
part of a gang in the more dangerous part of london called "rebels alliance"
complete rebel, it's almost obnoxious.
works at a forever 21, h&m
sister cadence northwood
Cadence is more or less so the true ringleader of the rebels alliance while her brother fills in for her during periods where she is absent or has disappeared. she does it often so he doesnt worry to much about her but he is always in contact with her when he needs to be. he's loyal but you'd nevee know it because he's often turned away by the slighest things and no one ever can put up with his personality long enough to discover how loyal he is. he also doesn't have much patience.
Hes defintly going to end up in jail one day
His father is incarcerated. The family is pretty estranged from one anothr.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001'

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:04 pm

xxxxx
        xxx[age; eighteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; renly [boyfriend] x[location; home] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          ovserving her reflection in the mirror, isabela nodded once. sitting on the loveseat in her small apartment living room the brown haired girl munched on some potato chips. with a bored sigh izzy grabbed the tv remote and turned on some channel that was playing a childish tv show. with a little smirk isabela watched the show and continued to munch on the chips. wondering what she should do today she giggled at something she found amusing on her television. after getting up to put her chips away the short girl sat back down to continue watching tv, twirling a thick strand of her brown hair between her fingers.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me