❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❝ (( ✧ post one

Postby rocketstarletta! » Tue May 30, 2017 4:38 am

xxx .ARTHUR HARTx
      ( age. nineteen ) ( gender. male ) ( feeling. awkward ) ( appearance. ) ( tagged. remi then olivia & celily! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. arthur sat in those uncomfortable chairs, and he started to tap his fingers on the chair. he couldn't sit in this chair any longer, he wanted to explore or atleast look around. just going to france to meet their family they barley knew was going to be sorta fun, atleast they could see the eiffel tower, that was pretty amazing.
      hehe hehe. "I am going to look around okay?" he felt bad just leaving her there by herself, but just waiting in those uncomfortable chairs for the plane, he couldn't stand it. arty noticed how nervous she was was by her expressions. "I'll be right back, don't worry okay?" he felt really bad, but he kinda wanted to look around while they waited for the plane, honestly the airports have gift shoppe's sometimes, he'd probably be in there.
      hehe hehe. then he walked around the airport it was a pretty big airport, a crowded one at that. he say two girls, he noticed he was staring too long so he looked down, oh my gosh.. arty stop being creepy he said to himself. honestly, it was very impolite to stare, he really didn't mean to.. it just kinda happend. but he couldn't stop staring, one of them was wearing a pastel unicorn outfit and was throwing confetti, they seemed like they were having fun which he couldn't help but laugh because it was funny, oh.. he really was being creepy.. okay, if he was going to act awkward like this, he might aswell introduce himself to them, they probably noticed him. so he walked up to the two and introduced himself, but with his luck, he'd be very awkward about it, like he always was.
      hehe hehe. "uh, hi.. my name is arthur, but you can call me arty.. if you want?.." oh.. how awkward can arty get? he gave an awkward laugh, and rubbed the back of his neck. arty was always awkward when he introduces himself. the boy never really knew how not be awkward, it was just how he was.

xxx .REMI HARTx
      ( age. nineteen ) ( gender. female ) ( feeling. nervous ) ( appearance. ) ( tagged. arthur & then open! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. remi sat in the waiting room in a very uncomfortable chair, waiting for the plane, her brother right next to her. at this point, she'd rather go to disney world, then go visit her family she barely knew back in france. they both barely knew these people, they were sorta those relatives no one really talks about, she'd rather be at home, probably taking pictures with her polaroid. but, she did have her polaroid camera and her computer with her, just in case. she never left home without them. plus she had to finish a report, she couldn't finish it late.
      hehe hehe. but their mom said it would be a chance to get to know some people and make friends while your there. honestly, remi couldn't make any friends, she was way too shy. she couldn't even say hello, let alone introduce herself. the only real friend she had was arthur, her brother. he always understood her on her shyness, he would always help her through her anxiety about meeting new people. I mean he can relate, he was sorta shy too, but not as shy as her.
      hehe hehe. "I am going to look around okay?" remi looked up to her brother, it bit nervous she'd be alone right now in the waiting room. it seemed like he noticed how nervous she was. "I'll be right back, don't worry okay?" remi nodded as if she were to say okay, only she was so scared she was not okay. then her brother started walking away to go "look around" she kinda wished she came along, but she knew she had to be strong and just not worry about it.
      hehe hehe. remi looked at the time on her computer, it was noon-ish, the plane must be late she thought. honestly, she never thought the plane would be this late, it's kinda strange it would be this late. but, atleast she could get her english report done, she had to finish that while she was here, it was a big part of her grade. she'd been typing for hours, her hands were starting hurt from typing so much. remi just continued writing her report, she'd might aswell finish it while she waited for arthur to come back.

xxx .WARREN LOCKEx
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. male ) ( feeling. content ) ( appearance. ) ( tagged. open! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. feel free to tag this little lad, he's most likely on the plane or somewhere! c;

xxx .ELAINE LOCKEx
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( feeling. content ) ( appearance. ) ( tagged. open! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. feel free to tag this little lass, she's on the plane or somewhere too! c;
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 30, 2017 5:39 am

Lee-Jae Dai
20|Male|Pansexual
Tagged: Črt, Lydia.
Slightly surprised, but guessing that he probably should have expected it, Lee-Jae listened to the girl, who seemed like she really needed to vent to someone. He did, however, decide that he should probably quickly correct the assumption that he knew the other girl. "Oh, no, I don't know her," he said, quickly, and then thought that it probably made him seem quite strange. Lee-Jae then frowned slightly, focusing on the problem, "Though I do agree that speaking about someone behind their back - especially if they can hear it - is not exactly great," he offered a kind smile towards the girl. Sure, he did get a few comments himself, being Korean, but he did not doubt that it wasn't as bad as what the girl would overhear, so he did understand it, but would not compare the two different experiences to see them as similar. "My name is Lee-Jae," he then introduced himself, figuring that he could do with getting some names for their faces - just in case they happened to meet up again. "I must apologise - I would offer to shake your hand, but I don't like other people touching me," and he shuddered slightly at the thought.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✈ Leo

Postby VixenGlass » Tue May 30, 2017 7:35 am

𝕝𝕖𝕠 𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕚𝕖𝕫
| name;; leo ameiez | gender;; male | tagged;; lumi | mood;; annoyed |

after answering all of his text messages from his mom, he powered it off, leaned to his right, and put his phone in his back pocket. He took a quick glance over at lumi, who seemed to be stressed from the whole ordeal. leo rolled his eyes and grunted. He was tired of her complaining about peanuts or whatever. He stretched out, squinting his eyes as he yawned, wanting nothing to do except nap in his bed, back at home. He couldn't believe he had to go on this stupid plane ride to see his father. Why couldn't his father just come to see him?
Last edited by VixenGlass on Tue May 30, 2017 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun » Tue May 30, 2017 8:46 am

Hello everyone!

You may not have images (including font images) or links to images in your roleplay posts. Please discontinue your use of these in your posts immediately and review the rules. If you have any questions about the rules do not hesitate to send in a help ticket or reply to me!
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed May 31, 2017 3:40 pm

_ c a m i l l a _
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mood- happy eighteen pansexual word count- tags- lumi, sera, leo

camilla grinned at lumi after she made the minion comment, before letting out an irritated sigh, gesturing towards the line of people waiting to board the plane that seemed only to grow every time she looked at it. "This is taking so long," she groaned, sitting on the floor with a dramatic flair. she raised an eyebrow as a boy sat near them let out a grunt, and looked to the pair of girls. "do you know him?" she asked softly, his irritated attitude annoying her slightly.

_ n a t h a n _

mood- excited twenty one heterosexual word count- tags- open

the personal trainer bounced on his feet as he waited in the line of people to board the plane. it was his first ever flight and he couldn't conceal his excitement. he was usually a very quiet, unemotional person, but he did love new experiences and this was definitely one of them. he glanced around the waiting area to observe anyone who was of similar age. he would prefer to sit next to someone who was close to his age, as they'd be more likely to pay attention to the movies or their phone. it wasn't like he disliked children or adults, they were just a little less understanding and a little more annoying compared to teenagers.

_ r i l e y _

mood- nervous nineteen pansexual word count- tags- warren, elaine

riley let out a relaxed sigh as their passport and ticket were scanned and accepted by the airport staff, and was permitted to board the aircraft. with a slight skip in their step as the panicked worries from earlier disappeared, riley made their way to their seat. they were seated next to two people who looked like a similar age to riley. sitting down beside the male, riley gave a little wave in greeting to the pair, "hello."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiodragon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:23 am

Dipali Luthra

|Age: 17|Gender: Female|Crush: None|Location: Airport|Tagged: Vienna|Word Count: 645|

Hurried footsteps clattered over the floor as a young woman, more of a girl really for she was in her last year of high school, wove through the throng of people to get to the gate of her plane before they began boarding and she was left behind. She had overslept the night before and had to hurry to get to the airport on time, only for the taxi her father had called for her to get stuck in traffic. If only she hadn't overslept, then she wouldn't be so harried but there was nothing she could do about that now, she just had to hope she arrived in time to get her seat and that the flight was not overbooked. It would suck to have to be stuck within the airport and wait for another flight to arrive. She clutched her ticket in one hand, her cat carrier containing Raja in the other along with a carry on backpack over her shoulders, her suitcase would be flying in the cargo hold of the airplane.

When she got to the security checkpoint, Dipali fumbled for her passport and after a few moments found it and showed it and the ticket she possessed to the security guard. Going through a pat down after walking through the metal detector, she slipped her feet back into her black calf-length boots and hurried through the airport, checking her ticket and the gates she passed to make sure she didn't head too far out yet didn't walk far enough to completely miss the gate. A sign overhead pointed to B-25 and she paused to check her ticket. Confirming the number of the gate with the number on her ticket, she breathed a sigh of relief and made her way to one of the few seats that were open, though the gate was crowded and looking to her left saw there were already people lining up to board the airplane. With a sigh, she sat down in a chair by the window and looked out at the airplanes that were taking off and landing, setting the cat carrier containing Raja within on the floor by her feet and let out a breath of air she hadn't realized she had been holding.

She had made it but just to be sure she glanced at the clock overhead to check the time. She then let her gaze survey the sea of faces around, some people on their phones and others chatting with each other...perhaps family or friends...and she felt her heart clench at the sight of people who knew each other or seemed to be traveling together...it was something she would never have again...not unless her older brother were alive somewhere but even if she knew that her brother was alive, she had no idea where he would be. As her gaze swept the boarding gate, her eyes alighted on the person sitting next to her, a girl who might be her age or younger and she felt relief that there might be someone her own age to talk to for a lot of the people seemed older or with families. She found it hard talking to other people and hard to open up or trust but she knew the intimacies of human interaction and one of the first things was to introduce oneself in hopes of striking up a conversation or being rejected and left in an awkward moment. Taking a moment to compose herself, she tuned partly in her seat so she could face the other girl who appeared around her age and spoke, hoping her voice didn't betray her unease and nervousness. "He...Hello," she greeted, flushing as she realized she had stuttered and was probably making a fool of herself. "It's quite busy today and everyone seems headed for the same place."

Kenji Marsh

Age: 25|Gender: Male|Homosexual|With: Tamaska|Location: Airport|Tagged: Open|Word Count: 353

Handing a pair of tickets and a birth certificate, though it ought to be called adoption certificate in his opinion, a man in his mid-twenties was waved through the security checkpoint, his son following him a moment later as the child was also waved through. Taking the blond-haired boy's hand and then turning to grab his shoes off the conveyer belt along with his son's stuffed bunny, he handed the stuffed animal to his son before slipping his shoes back on. Since his son was under twelve, Tamaska wasn't required to remove his shoes to get through the metal detector. Checking to make sure his son was still right beside him, as Tamaska had a tendency to wander off at times and in a busy airport when they were trying to catch a plane to see his aunt Torma, Kenji didn't want to spend his time searching the airport for his son. The fates seemed to have blessed the father today for his son was right there beside him and taking Tamaska's hand, he led his son along the post-security area to the A to C gates.

“Daddy, I'm hungry," piped up the small child next to him and Kenji looked down at his son. Looking around he spotted a McDonalds and began walking in that direction after a quick glance at his watch to check the time. Ordering a cheeseburger happy meal with apple slices and low-fat chocolate milk, he decided he'd pay the money to get himself a large Coke, and taking the pair of straws from the dispenser on the counter. Checking that they had everything, he pocketed the change given to him and turned his son for the entrance of the McDonalds so they could go back out into the crowded post security area and continue the rest of the way to their gate. They made it to the gate with ten minutes to spare and instead of trying to find seats in the crowded gate area, joined the line of people at the gate waiting to board the aircraft.

Tamaska Marsh

|6 Years|Male|Unknown|With: Kenji|Location: Airport|Tagged: Open|Word Count: 381

Tamaska Marsh stared around with wide eyes at the different people of the airport they were standing in. This was the child's first time flying on an airplane in his life, though he had flown on an airplane before as an infant but didn't remember that. He looked vastly different from his father, with blond hair and blue eyes, compared to his father's intimidating figure, brown hair and brown hair. This was because Tamaska had been adopted by his father at a week old, having been abandoned at a fire station a few days after his birth. He was lucky that his daddy and relatives loved him so much, despite not being related to them by blood, though the child didn't understand such things at his young age. Although he and daddy had eaten before coming to the airport, the child grew hungry again but daddy and he had to be touched by some people with guns, what his father had said were security guards before they could continue to their plane. Once they were through though, Tamaska let go of his father's hand and tugged on his shirt to get the older man's attention. "Daddy I'm hungry." His other arm remained clutched around Hop, his stuffed bunny that his grandmother had given him when he had been brought home.

The child's question was answered by his father steering the child towards a McDonalds to their left and he waited for his daddy to order a happy meal. His father held the food and drinks in his hands with some balance that Tamaska could only hope to gain as he grew older and allowed himself to be steered out of the restaurant and down the hall until they reached a gate with a crowd of people already lined up to board and what looked like, to the young child, most of the seating being full of people who had gotten to the airport earlier than father and son. Much to the child's disappointment however, Tamaska and his father did not attempt to look for seats, instead joining the line of people at the gate by the nice-looking lady at the ticket counter who waited to take the tickets of the passengers.

Laodike Fedorov

19|Female|Heterosexual|Location: Airport: B-25|Mentioned: Nathan|Word Count: 335

Stopping in a local cafe for a cup of hot jasmine tea, a young woman and recent college graduate made her way towards the gate, B-25. She was on a flight to...well she didn't know where...all she knew was that her parents had paid for the flight so their only daughter could have a break before her child was born. This was only her second time flying, the first time had been when she turned eighteen and had flown all the way to the United States after being accepted into university and thus, she was nervous about the flight, especially with her condition. In her purse, she had a few saltine crackers, her suitcase having been checked in at the gate and would go with the rest of the luggage in the cargo area of the plane after it took off...if the plane ever took off that was. It seemed that the plane she was destined to be on was late, for she didn't see it at the gate as she approached but she did see quite a crowd of people, both at the ticket booth and within the seats of the boarding gate.

The blond-haired woman suddenly felt self-conscious as she slowed her footsteps, looking around at the sea of faces before her. Would they all stare at her, as had been done in the past once they saw her face or treat her like she was some leper with an incurable disease and shun her? Taking a sip of tea from the small paper cup in her right hand, she used that to let her eyes skim over the sea of faces around her before moving to an empty seat and sitting down, her eyes briefly alighting upon a young man who seemed about her age, pulling out one of the little packs of saltine crackers she had brought with her just in case and opened it up, dropping her backpack onto the seat beside her.
Last edited by scorpiodragon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scorpiodragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:47 am

olivia barnes
      tagged;; cecily, arthur || mood;; quiet || word count;; 79 || character count;; 461 characters

olivia have cecily one of her famous half smiles. she wasn't one to smile fully - just give a half smile. like a smirk? maybe. she blinked and nodded to cecily's words, in an agreement. "yeah, I'm not too much of a fan of planes eith -" she stopped as someone stepped up to both girls and introduced himself as arthur. "god, you're ho -" she stopped herself mid-sentence and just smiled, nodding. "I'm olivia, this is cecily." olivia introduced, smiling softly.

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 133 || character count;; 691

luna didn't doubt that she would've missed her grandmother, but she had only seen her about four or five times in her life. her grandmother was surprisingly young, as she had luna's mother at a young age, so she was able to travel around and be a happy and adventurous old lady, at least. luna perked her eyebrows at wes's words, and wasn't totally sure she'd press on to ask him more. "oh, okay. that sounds fun." she said with a smile down towards the young man, her blue eyes glimmering in the sunlight coming down from the skylights in the roof. luna soon glanced at the clock too, and took in the numbers plastered on it. she exhaled heavily, not really knowing how to feel about getting on the plane.

brennen grey
      tagged;; ximena || mood;; fine || word count;; 106 || character count;; 574

brennen smiled and released ximena, his brown hair weaving into his face for a moment before he combed it back. "exactly. let's just hope for the best, 'kay?" he said, smiling at her in a reassuring way. he was honestly scared too, but it would be over in no time.... right? no. hours on a "flying metal death bird", crammed possibly in the middle or near the window. ugh, the window. he would hate seeing the ground or water underneath him, since it would be so high up. he shivered at the feeling and blinked, noticing he had just been in thought for about thirty seconds.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollyglow » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Kenzie Foster; 18, pansexual demi-panromantic, tagged: open.

I had gotten to the airport early after my mom had seen me off, and really, I was glad to be rid of her. In fact, I found this whooe trip very thrilling. My first trip as an adult! In fact, my first ride on a plane, too. Mom and dad had lots of money, but they didn't really like traveling, so we'd never left our hometown, something I'd planned to fix as soon as I moved out. And here I was! I'd never dreamed it would be so soon! I looked around the terminal with a self-satisfied smirk. Anyone would have thought that I had earned this vacation myself, from the contentment rolling from me in waves---the way it rolls from a lion when they've just caught and eaten a particularly impressive piece of prey. Still...I looked at the clock with a frown, my mood switching to annoyance in the blink of an eye. This took forever! Finally, we were allowed to get in line, but the line was so-o-o long. When I finally got on the plane, I took my place in the first class with a satisfied nod and slid my backpack under the seat.

Kai Nguyen; 24, homoflexible, tagged: Iris, open.

Airports were very embarassing for me. I hated the stares I got, the hassle to get through security, everything about them. If I weren't so concerned for Iris, I never would have come. In this case, though, I could not have been persuaded to leave her if I were threatened with death. She was pregnant; she shouldn't have been traveling in the first place, but I knew my best friend, and I knew that there was absolutely no chance that she would be convinced to stay behind instead of meeting her husband. Even so, I was considering leaving now. Before beginning to board each flight, they asked that anyone who might need assistance boarding come forward. Of course, every eye in the terminal seemed to be drawn to me. With as much dignity as I could muster sitting in a wheelchair, I pushed myself to the front of the line, then paused to wait for Iris. She followed close behind me and helped me to arrange myself into a seat in the economy class, then sat next to me with a long sigh of discomfort. I looked at the empty seat next to us. So we would be sitting with another person.

Iris Sanchez; 23, heterosexual, tagged: Kai, open.

Although I'd invited Kai only because he was my best friend---I considered him my brother---as we boarded the plane, I was really glad he was with me. My unborn baby was kicking like mad, and I was nervous, although I would never let it show. The baby was close. I didn't regret my decision to make the flight, but I hoped that the baby would hold off, at least until we landed. The doctor had assured me it was still a ways off, but that wasn't how it felt. I squeezed Kai's hand as I settled into my seat. At least we'd gotten to board early, although I knew how Kai hated it. Curiously, I looked at the empty seat, wondering who might fill it. There was some apprehension, as well; Kai and I made quite the pair, and although I had no problem defending us, it would make an awkward flight if I started fighting with my neighbor. Really, I was just sick of the judgemental looks at my belly. I was hardly any younger than most mothers. It was infuriating.
hollyglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiodragon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Kenji Marsh

Age: 25|Gender: Male|Homosexual|With: Tamaska|Location: Airport|Tagged: Remi|Word Count: 363

The line was not moving much as Kenji balanced his son's Happy Meal and the two drinks plus keeping a hand on his son in the bustling crowd of B-25 Gate. Had the plane been delayed by bad weather from wherever it was coming from? Was there maintenance failure on the plane that rendered it out of service and the passengers having to go onto another plane that might be getting ready? Whatever it was, all Kenji knew, by checking the clock was that their plane appeared to be late and there was no sense in standing around in line while they waited for the plane to land and taxi to the gate to unload passengers and baggage before the people waiting to go on this trip...where was it again...to board the plane. He might as well take Tamaska out of the line and allow his son to eat his Happy Meal before it grew too cold and get his son to the bathroom again before the plane landed as it seemed they would be here for a while.

Guiding his son out of the line with a slight nudge with his arm, someone else took their place but this was alright as his son was old enough to sit quietly in his seat if Kenji needed to put baggage in the overhead bin and the airlines seemed to be changing in that regard as well where backpacks containing smart phones, laptops and Ipads had to be put in the overhead bin space instead of being allowed to be at one's feet anymore like in the past. As he stepped out of line though, he heard the words for those with extra time being allowed to board the airplane. At last it seemed people were beginning to board and Kenji shook his head. It had taken the pilot long enough to get here and for the boarding to begin.

Deciding to allow the line to wait a bit, he guided Tamaska over to a woman who appeared to be typing something on a laptop. "Excuse me Madam. May my son sit here?" he questioned.

Tamaska Marsh

|6 Years|Unknown|With: Kenji|Location: Airport|Tagged: Remi (sort of)|Word Count: 212

People were sitting down in the line while others were standing, all chattering in different languages, all waiting for the plane to be boarded. Tamaska was growing bored and he was still hungry but his daddy didn't move out of the line and he clutched Hop tighter to him so he wouldn't forget his stuffed bunny. Tamaska then felt his father nudge him and followed his daddy out of the line, looking back he saw that a couple people behind them had moved up to take their place and the child wondered when they would get to board but hunger and catching sight of the plane outside the window excited the young boy. He felt his father's hand tighten on his own and hurried along as best he could, until they finally stopped and he heard his father's voice speaking to someone. Looking around, his eyes lit on a woman who was working on a laptop, daddy had one that he used to skype with Aunt Torma and Aunt Cynthia, Uncle Earl said that Tamaska could just call even though the child didn't know how to use a phone. "Daddy, you not say please," he said, turning his eyes upon his father.
scorpiodragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me