wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should there be an event (party, dance, etc.) every Friday in the rp?

Yes!
65%
Nah...
No votes
Make it every other week?
35%

Total votes : 23

Re: wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Postby norm » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:19 am

LIAM
THE JOKESTER JOCK

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam was paying attention for once because, he was bored when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He slipped his iPhone out of his left pocket and looked at the text. He grinned and glanced at Ellie with a smirk. Liam texted back quickly and got her next messaged. *Well, I guess you just frown to much. Like Bane.* He smiled and moved his shoulders slightly before continuing to text her back. *I think we are doing Romeo & Juliet. Maybe I could be Romeo and you could be Juliet. If you see what I'm getting at.* Liam sent the text and glanced at her to see her reaction. He chuckled to himself and shook his head before doodling in his notebook. He ran a soft hand through his dirty blonde hair and bit his lower lips aimlessly.
norm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spade. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 am

[ Marc ][ 19 ][ No crush ][ Jock ][ Just walked in ][ Science ]
      Marc strolled into the science room, his plain black backpack's one strap slung around his shoulder. He payed the teacher no mind and plopped down in the back corner, his usual seat. Marc hated science, it never made sense to him. The boy ran his fingers through his chocolatey brown hair as he took down all the notes in the whiteboard. Unlike some other jocks Marc wanted to make senior year count, he planned on e rolling into Boston University and needed to keep his grades up if he wanted to get in. Marc chewed on his lip as he cast the white board an annoyed glare, what the teacher was saying made no sense. It didnt matter anyways, science had nothing to do with what his future career was going to be. Marc finally flipped the page of his notebook and gave up on the confusing things, starting to doodle a picture of Ten playing fetch.

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

“It seemed funny that the sunset she saw from her patio and the
one I saw from the back steps was the same one. Maybe the two worlds we
lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.”

“Things were rough all over, but it was better that way. That way you
could tell the other guy was human too.”
spade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:34 am

тagѕ: Liam, Marc

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

тeхтιng lιaм

no crυѕн? & ѕιngle

laυgнιng нyѕтerιcally

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon ~ popυlar ~ cнeerιng ~ cнoιr ~ draмa ~ ѕoccer ~ volleyвall ~

Elizabeth glanced up when Marc walked into class. Grinning up at him, she waved and winked in a friendly manner. She scooted her chair a little bit closer to him since they were both sitting in the back. "How's it going Marc?" She smiled and glanced back down at her phone. Ellie slowly read Liam's message, a grin gradually growing and spreading on her pretty face. When she finished reading it, Elizabeth began to have a fit of laughter, bordering on hysterical. The teacher glanced at the back of the classroom and frowned at her, saying, "What's so funny Watson?" Ellie couldn't respond, but just kept laughing, making sure to keep her phone out of the sight of the sharp-eyed science teacher by sitting on it. Still laughing, Elizabeth put her head down on her desk and tried to quiet her mirth, biting her tongue and the inside of her cheek to keep from being any more of a distraction. Everyone in the room was staring at her while she lost control of herself, and Elizabeth's shoulders still shook silently with laughter. Still chuckling a little bit when she came up for air, Elizabeth waved off the science teacher. "Sorry, mood swing, you know women things, sir." Still grinning ridiculously, Ellie looked over at Liam and bit her lip furiously to keep from bursting into laughs again. Shifting a little so that she could get her phone from where she was sitting on it to hide it, Elizabeth started texting him again when the science teacher sighed, shook his head, and turned around to the board again.
            That sounds like a great plan. Except I want to be Romeo. I like the idea of pretending to kill someone.
            Elizabeth reread her message after she sent it, and snorted when she realized how insane she sounded.
            Whoa, that came out crazy-sounding. Scratch that. I'm interested in the chance of having a new acting experience, such as causing someone a grave injury. There, that's more professional.
            Sending the follow-up message to Liam, Elizabeth looked up at the ceiling and started smiling to herself. Glancing over at Marc, she whispered, "Don't mind me; I'm insane."

((OMG NORM YOU ARE THE BEST. I was going to suggest Romeo and Juliet when you posted and I was like WHOA MIND READER! XDD And since Liam didn't use chatspeak I'll stop doing it praise the lord I had no idea what I was doing. ;v;))
    fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby spade. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:44 am

[ Marc ][ 19 ][ No crush ][ Jock ][ Ellie, Liam ][ Science ]
        Marc lifted his head from the doodle and landed his gaze icy on Ellie. Marc had heard quite some things about Ellie in the past, she was also obviously a cheerleader. He cast her a friendly grin in return, not bothering trying to charm her; it would just end up like all his other relationships with the pretty girls. Marc couldn't help but raise a brow as the girl began to suddenly crack up, having to lean down to conceal her laughter. He noticed the teacher shooting her a glare on could easily tell that she was probably texting one of the guys, they were all jokesters. Marc turned his head in Liam's direction, his brow still slightly raised then returned to his drawing while Ellie continued to laugh. If Ellie's laughing put that annoying lesson on hold for a while he would hope that she kept it up for the twenty minutes that they had left. "I've seen girls with worse cases, you'll be fine." Marc responded with a soft chuckle, his frosty eyes staying trained on the almost completed drawing he was working on.

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby norm » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:00 am

LIAM
    THE JOKESTER JOCK

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam looked back and shouted in a girls voice. "God, Elizabeth. Keep it down, I'm trying to do my work." He cuffed girlishly at the end of the sentence. The teacher yelled at Liam. "That's a trip to the deans office, Mr. Cerlax." Liam raised his eyebrows and stood. He glanced back at Ellie with a smirk and mouthed. "Text you." He grinned again and took the dean slip from the teacher and mumbled under his breath. "Thanks." Liam slung his backpack over his left shoulder and glanced back at the class before heading down the hallway. He stopped at the water fountain and texted her back. *Well that didn't go as planned. See you in drama club. I call being Romeo!* Liam grinned and headed towards the deans office.
    norm

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:35 am

((I'll have to post later, but I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm adding a glee club 'cause YOLO because glee club has dancing and performing and singing and fun stuff and I just watched the old episodes of Glee and it gave me the feels.))
    fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby spade. » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 am

{ I just watched the season finally on demand. WILL HE PURPOSE OR NOT? It's keeling me :c }

╔══════════╗

STAY GOLD

╚══════════╝

♠ ♠ ♠

spade.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby lvxe » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:16 am

I will join when I get home,I completely forgot about joining :oops:
    lvxe

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Writing 4 Eva! » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Username:
    Writing 4 Eva!
    Name:
    "My name is Jade Elizabeth Parker, but I go by Jade. Call me something different and you'll have a new enemy."
    Clique:
    "Popular over here, duh."
    Club(s):
    "I play Volleyball, I'm a Cheerleader and also I'm in the Drama Club."
    Appearance:
    "I have long, straight light brown hair. It has some darker locks and some lighter locks but it's mainly light brown and that's it. I have electric blue eyes but in the darkness they, somehow, get green. I am thin and slender and my height is 5'3. I use make-up but not that much, though lip-gloss is always there."
    Personality:
    "Don't count on me for going to do something that isn't shopping, going to the movies or hang out around with friends. When people annoy me I get angry very easily but sometimes it's just a joke, or I'm being plainly sarcastic. Since I was a young girl I knew all the gossips around school. I love to gossip and to talk with my friends because my life consists in being a social person. People around me say I am very flirty and I have to admit that sometimes it's true, but not the whole truth. I may flirt but only with jocks. I don't think other people are worth my words. I like to tell myself I am pretty. Maybe I will kill the ones that tell me I'm ugly or that I'm fat. I love sports like volleyball and I also love cheerleading. I love boys that play sports, specially soccer."
    History:
    "I grew up in London, England, and I hated it there. I hated everything about England because it wasn't my true country. My father died in a airplane accident when I was five years old. My mother married another man and as he lived in England I had to move in with them. After a few years when I was twelve, I returned here because my father's closes sister lived here and I came to live with her because I just couldn't stand my step-father. He acted like if I was sh*t but was very angelical when my mother was near. My mother couldn't understand that so i moved in with my aunt. I live here with here since I was twelve."
    Crush:
    "Totally open, but I have a reputation as a guy-heart's breaker."
    Other:
    I have the cut British Accent because I lived in England, and also a kitty called Tommy.
    ════════════════

Not

All

Heroes

Wear

Capes
    ════════════════
    join fireclan
    Writing 4 Eva!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist