Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~ 6 spots left!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~ 6 spots left!

Postby TheCadets » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm

( okay :D )
Im gonna be in the crossmen this year!!!
Looking for 1x1 Roleplays. If interested, PM me!!!

Important: I wont be on Friday, and Saturday!
TheCadets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Will You last? Romance RP! ~Accepting!~

Postby Chanel . » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Sea Breeze . wrote:

Hey , Their Delilah whats itlike in New York City ?
Nicknames:"Well, people call me Jenny or Swagg daddy king? but just make me one if you want to be original"
Birthday:"St . patricks day hun , don`t forget"
Birthplace:New York, hun
"Hey , im Jennifer Sanchez ,., how i got my name ?its a long story on how i got my name. Well, ill tell you a little, so my parents are french , and so are my ancestors , so of course . It had to be something french , too show off from where i am from . Its kind of awkward walking around speaking french , when people look at you , and your just like why am i speaking french? I guess its just a habbit , i sometimes think its rude . Although , people already know im french because of my accent . Anywho , Morue is my dad`s last name , and my middle name i kind of keep to myself , since i find it annoying , and also embarrassing .

So your personals , is how we begin.... "right"
Okay , well my Birthdays kind of close but , seventeen hun . No need to explain myself more than that right ?
Nicknames for the pretty lady ?
"Jettie , Yettie , anything really . Some people are obnoxious and call me all sorts of dumb nicknames. Who really cares its just a name , right ?"
Birthday . You better get me a gift doll .
"Well i was born on a holiday , called St . Patricks day . Well , i think thats what it is called "
Where was a born ? Well thats easy
"Eh , i was born in New York , grew up in California . Well actually i grew up half of my child hood in new york."

Hair:"Black light the night sky"
Eyes:Hazel
Weight:102
Height:5`3
My style:""Vintage or what people call 'Hipster'"
Skin Tone:"my skin color is ''Tan' "

Let me Describe Myself , for you .
My hair . Hmmmmm
My hair?
"Well of course have black hair , and i am not really too pround of it . I mean sometimes it is hard to change my hair color . Ive tried it , don`t really do much to my hair , just you know straighten it , and sometimes curl it but that is rare"
Let me tell you what color my eyes are .
They are Hazel , but they always change color . When they do change color they are either like Dark Brown , or like a lighter brown . Sometimes gray , but its rare , I think it runs in the family , but you know. You never know.
Let me tell you my height . Which is actually not average
Well, i am about 102 pounds, hopefully that doesn`t mean i am over weight. You know most people tell me i am skinny , but most of the time i think they are lieing . Although , i do get on diets like every two to three days , no really a surprise.
Does this help you ? and now my Height right ?
Actually , i am short for my age.Since the last time i checked i was about 5,3 . But, you know their is a possibility that i will get taller. Since , you know i havn`t fully grown. But, you know it has past a lot of time before i got my height checked , so i might have grown an inch or two?
Cool . Now can i tell you my skin tone ?
My skin tone , is like tan so kind of dark for a girl that comes from Frace. Although i do go to the beach a lot , and you know tan . It always goes back to the color that is used to be though . Its weird , but its alright i guess because , i always end up missing my natural skin tone.

History:Hello , its nice to meet you . Im Jennifer . I was born in new york , soonly to come here . Of course ,my dad soonly had a traveling job . and made our family have a lot of money . I don`t mean to brag but , ever since he left ive just become a rebel . I don`t like to be told what to do . Although , he did get me a nanny or well tried . That didn`t go very well , i mean i did just pull tricks on her and made her quit . My dad wasn`t very happy . But , thats just how i grew up . My mom and dad are divorsed although , i concider them still married , i mean they talk . Sometimes when i see my moms phone she talks to my dad sending each other smiley faces , and winky faces . Anyways , at the age of 10 students would usually find me in detention , which was more of a hangout for me . Although , it was better than going out and playing . Teachers , called my parents and of course it was never any good news . After a while my parents just started to ignore their calls . My grades , were still very high , but just thinking about my rebelliousness wasn`t really the best thing for my grades . I mean they told me the more trouble i did for their classes the more they would decrease . Did it ever really hit my head ? Nope , till this day i am one bad rebel . Who choose`s the way she wants to live her life , nothing in her way . Whatever i say goes , and that is that.
Personality: Jennifer ,Ehhh i`m a rebel what can i say i do what i want when i want . You can see me wherever at random times . Skating , is something i do when people are annoying me . Which happens all the time . The thing is when i don`t try i get in trouble , and well it never really happens but , when i do try . I Do not get in trouble . My parents think i am one of those girls who is just trying to fit in but , its not like that .Since , i like to put people in their place . I also like don`t like anyone to boss me around since , i am my own boss . Hmmm , well i don`t like to hang out with people who are not like me . Well i don`t really like the popular`s even though they try to like me . Anywho , i am one of those girls who likes to ditch school , and will never really be in class unless something that i want is in their . You will always see me around the cops , getting arrested or something . I don`t really smoke , or do anything that comes close to that . Thats just gross , i also do not like people who brag about some much money they have . Although , my dad is rich , not that i ask him for money or anything i have my own .
Likes:Well, their are Many thinks that i like for example "Coffee" and "Food" i also like "Hanging out" i like "Boys". " Art" or "Cuddling . " i could also like "Kissing in the rain . " mostly "When guys give me their sweaters . "
Dislikes:" Drame ," " loud places " and also "Spiders" or any type of "Bug"
Favorite color:Blue , White , Auburn

[list]Now we are going to dig into your personal life.
Tell me about yourself.

A bit about myself?:Well, you can say i am a pretty hyper young lady, i mean i`m always you know talking. Of course friendly and vicious for those who talk behind my back. It`s really interesting on how you can find so many bad friends you can find one good friend. Which will eventually do the same, i`m not saying you will turn out that way but, what if you are one of those bad friends?Anyways i am a clubber so you can find me anywhere where their is a club or party. I`m always out and of course Exploreing. My hobbies are skating and of course photography. I always will be their on Fridays, and stuff. Interesting right?Any ways just come and talk to me if you have no one else don`t be afraid i mean i don`t bite .... HARD."

Am i okay , with talking about my history ?
Yes , of course hun .

Dang , you really want to hear more , okay . So here is my likes and dislikes.
Ok. This is should be easy!

-Shirts
-Shorts
-Skirts
-Drama
- Guys
- Bathing suits
-Hot weather
- Clothes
-Hanging out
-Changing
-Pool

Dislikes:
- Spiders
- Bugs
- Girls , who flirt with her loved one
- Black mail
- Dirty stuff
- Dirt
- Dirty Dogs

My favorite color :

Pink , pink , pink There is not many colors i like to wear , of course nothing with Yellow or brown . Brown is okay , if it is a belt of course .

Father: Mr . Murea
Mother: Dalia Cruz
Siblings:N/A
Childhood Bestfriend: Derek ,
Relationship Status:"Single like a pringle"
Boyfriend:....
Recent Ex:"Trevor , Dan Vou"

Almost done. Let me tell you about my relationships?

Parents?
Parents , hmmmm . Well i do get along with them . But , sometimes they try to hard to be parents . They don`t really pay attention to what they say. And , of course that is one of their errors . I don`t blame them i am their one and only child.
Your sibling?
N/A
Your childhood best friend?
Derek , I don`t remember much about this guy . Just that we used to hang out , i remember he used to tell me what i should do when i grew up . He always told me to do what my life dream was . Of course their never was much i really wanted to do in life . Just you know become something with tattoo`s .
One last thing, your relationship status?

Pets . Are family too
Bella
Micah and Bonny
Ok. We are done here. Thank you for your time. Bye.

^^ Rebel

F F A B UL O U S
Nicknames:"Well, people call me Jenny or Lanie? but just make me one if you want to be original"
Birthday:"I`m a new years baby ?So what do you think?"
Birthplace:Buffalo, Texas
"Hey , im Jennivie Moreu., its a long story on how i got my name. Well, ill tell you a little, so my parents are french , and so are my ancestors , so of course . It had to be something french , too show off from where i am from . Its kind of awkward walking around speaking french , when people look at you , and your just like why am i speaking french? I guess its just a habbit , i sometimes think its rude . Although , people already know im french because of my accent . Anywho , Morue is my dad`s last name , and my middle name i kind of keep to myself , since i find it annoying , and also embarrassing .

Okay , well my Birthdays kind of close but , eighteen hun . No need to explain myself more than that right ?
"Jettie , Yettie , anything really . Some people are obnoxious and call me all sorts of dumb nicknames. Who really cares its just a name , right ?"
"Well i was born on a holiday , called St . Patricks day . Well , i think thats what it is called "
"Eh , i was born in New York , grew up in California . Well actually i grew up half of my child hood in new york."

Hair:"Black light the night sky"
Eyes:Hazel
Weight:102
Height:5`3
My style:""Vintage or what people call 'Hipster'"

My hair . Hmmmmm
My hair?
"Well of course have black hair , and i am not really too pround of it . I mean sometimes it is hard to change my hair color . Ive tried it , don`t really do much to my hair , just you know straighten it , and sometimes curl it but that is rare"
They are Hazel , but they always change color . When they do change color they are either like Dark Brown , or like a lighter brown . Sometimes gray , but its rare , I think it runs in the family , but you know. You never know.
Well, i am about 102 pounds, hopefully that doesn`t mean i am over weight. You know most people tell me i am skinny , but most of the time i think they are lieing . Although , i do get on diets like every two to three days , no really a surprise.
Actually , i am short for my age.Since the last time i checked i was about 5,3 . But, you know their is a possibility that i will get taller. Since , you know i havn`t fully grown. But, you know it has past a lot of time before i got my height checked , so i might have grown an inch or two?
My skin tone , is like tan so kind of dark for a girl that comes from Frace. Although i do go to the beach a lot , and you know tan . It always goes back to the color that is used to be though . Its weird , but its alright i guess because , i always end up missing my natural skin tone.

History:Okay , well i grew up in the city of New York , growing up was actually very hard for me knowing that my parents are from France . English was very hard for me to learn , since of course non of my parents really knew this language . I wasn`t a poor little girl , since some of my family are actresses , i am totally not heading that path . Streets were always a dangerous place to be , some things were actually very traumatizing to hear . I don`t really like to share what i hear , since i go by the rule of , whatever is said in the box stays in the box . I think we all know this sayn . Anywho , i actually have a lot of friends , and like to make friends wherever i go . For example in France i like to paint , since their are a lot of fun things to see . Seeing things from a different point of view is what i grew up knowing . Ummm , well i moved here about at the age of 7 , and everything changed for me like the ways of seeing things . My freinds , my clothes style , and of course my hairstyle . Not really a bad thing , since i like the way i look now . I get to make my own choices , and i don`t like no one changing the way i see things , that is a strict rule for guys , who like to change the way i do things.
Personality: Jennivie , can be a stuck up she doesn`t like to hang around with people who will turn her into something else . She likes to explain the way she does things . She doesn`t like people who boss her around or scream a lot . She spends most of her time , indoor s. She also likes to make friends , just that she makes sure you are not using her . She acts hard on you at times if you do something she does not like , and can be straight out . She can actually be very hyper , and can party a lot . Doing her hair and makeup are the very few things she likes to do . Going shopping is something , she loves to do on her free time when she is not studying for an exam . She also does not like people who are their just to get something out of her , she will literly tell you off , and not even give you a reason why she did it . But , she does have a soft side , which is where she is most of the time , this is actually a very fun side for her . When she is stressed , she will not really do anything but , stay in her room . She is actally very neat since , the houses in New York are small and cramped , everything has to go where it belongs or it can be fatal for you and her.
Likes:Well, their are Many thinks that i like for example "Coffee" and "Food" i also like "Hanging out" i like "Boys". " Art" or "Cuddling . " i could also like "Kissing in the rain . " mostly "When guys give me their sweaters . "
Dislikes:" Drame ," " loud places " and also "Spiders" or any type of "Bug"
Favorite color:Blue , White , Auburn

Tell me about yourself.

A bit about myself?:Well, you can say i am a pretty hyper young lady, i mean i`m always you know talking. Of course friendly and vicious for those who talk behind my back. It`s really interesting on how you can find so many bad friends you can find one good friend. Which will eventually do the same, i`m not saying you will turn out that way but, what if you are one of those bad friends?Anyways i am a clubber so you can find me anywhere where their is a club or party. I`m always out and of course Exploreing. My hobbies are skating and of course photography. I always will be their on Fridays, and stuff. Interesting right?Any ways just come and talk to me if you have no one else don`t be afraid i mean i don`t bite .... HARD."

Yes , of course hun .

-Shirts
-Shorts
- Guys
- Bathing suits
-Hot weather
- Clothes
-Hanging out
-Changing
-Pool

Dislikes:
- Spiders
- Bugs
-Girl Drama,
- Girls , who flirt with her loved one
- Black mail
- Dirty stuff
- Going to dirty places
- Dirty Dogs

My favorite color :

Well , okay theirs three main colors . So , the first one Blue , then comes white , then of course auburn . Okay , and so , i like guys with crew necks . Like Cali sweaters and such . if not then anything with those colors would be cool.

Father: Mr . Murea
Mother: Dalia Cruz
Childhood Bestfriend: Derek ,
Recent Ex:"Trevor , Dan Vou"

Parents?
Parents , hmmmm . Well i do get along with them . But , sometimes they try to hard to be parents . They don`t really pay attention to what they say. And , of course that is one of their errors . I don`t blame them i am their one and only child.
Your sibling?
N/A
Derek , I don`t remember much about this guy . Just that we used to hang out , i remember he used to tell me what i should do when i grew up . He always told me to do what my life dream was . Of course their never was much i really wanted to do in life . Just you know become something with tattoo`s .

Pets . Are family too
Albony

^^^ together forever

Nicknames:"Well, people call me John , and Johnny Boy but just make me one if you want to be original"
Birthday:"I was born on St . Patrick`s day ."
Birthplace:New Jesey
"Hey , i`m John , Von Daniels.Well, my names John . John , Von Daniels . That`s what my parents named me . So just call me John and we should not have any problem. Anyways let me tell you how i got my name , John is actually what all my dads sides kids get called . Well only if they are like my grandpa`s favorites , he picks just before anything . Yes , i know that is weird , blah blah blah . Anyways , i don`t have any siblings , and so Von is actually , something in out family that we made up meaning lonely . Tahahah , its kind of funny because growing up i have always had a girlfriends . Daniels , is my dads last name so of course i have to get that last name . That is pretty much it .

Okay , well my Birthdays kind of close but , twenty one .. No need to explain myself more than that right ?
" They call me Johnny Boy , just cause that looks cute one me . Yes i know some guys want to call me other names , that totally fit them . But , you know i ain`t trippen "
"Eh , i was born in New Jersey , grew up in New Jersey . Well actually theirs not much to explain , since thats pretty much all my life .."

Hair:"Hazel"
Eyes:Green
Weight:150
Height:6-2
My style:""Eh , i have no style"

My hair . Hmmmmm
My hair?
"Well of course have Hazel , nothing to brag about . Im proud of what color my hair , is got a problem . Theirs nothing special about my hair , other than it is really cute . And girls like to touch it , of course not into girls that like to be flirtatious "
They are Green , but they always change color . When they do change color they are either like Dark Brown , or like a lighter brown . Sometimes gray , but its rare , I think it runs in the family , but you know. You never know.
Well, i am about 150 pounds, hopefully that doesn`t mean i am over weight. You know most people tell me i am skinny , but most of the time i think they are lieing . Although , i do get on diets like every two to three days , no really a surprise.
Actually , i am tall for my age.Since the last time i checked i was about 6`3 . But, you know their is a possibility that i will get taller. Since , you know i havn`t fully grown. But, you know it has past a lot of time before i got my height checked , so i might have grown an inch or two?

Personality
Well ..... I love making new friends its not really hard for me to make freinds. I usually like to make girls my freinds, cause im more of a fashion freak. Yeah, but im not gay, i just like to see new styles and stuff. I can be hard on you if you do try to bully me but, i guess that won`t be happening soon?Or will it. I like to sing to people and you know party. Stuff that normal teens do every day. Drinking is okay, but smoking is a total turn off for me sorry. Being freinds with me can be a good thing or a bad thing. I warn you do not push my buttons, or you dont want to know what will happen. Anyways, also like to be active like swim, and you know soccer. Im not really the person to tell you what you can and can`t do i don`t judge by looks. My bestfreinds will always have the best side of me. I mean i can`t stay away from any of my bestfriends. Even if we do have are on and offs. so i can be a jerk.. Most likely not to girls , since they are always nice to me . Oh , and guys you try to make fun of me not going to go good for you just a little heads up . Tahahaha ... Anyways , we can always hang out if you are down to do that . If not then Swerve .
History Well i grew up in a semi - poor family , till i figured out my i had a dad. Yes , so now im living with him and of course my annoying sister [ half ] and her dumb dog. Anyways we have our ups in downs in our house . Were not any different from any other family. I like to mess around and you know shop with my sister , its all part of life. Even tho my history wasn`t to pretty , when i lived with my mom. For example i would get grounded for everything she couldn`t even make me food. Well until now that our has a nanny? We don`t even know how we got one weird right? Anyways , i started to change when i went into middle school , since i got popular actually really quick , since i started to work on my six pack , then came along my V - line . No one really knows why i would change the way i am , and of course i think its called maturing , my parents havn`t really gotten over that . Oh , and of course i have no love life because , i did break up with my future fionce . Even if my parents try hooking me up i don`t fall so easy , so don`t try to act like you are totally in love with me . Its not going to work.
Likes:Well, their are Many thinks that i like for example "Coffee" and "Food" i also like "Hanging out" i like "Girls". "Sports" or "Cuddling . " i could also like "Kissing in the rain . " mostly , when girls ask me for my sweater when they are cold "
Dislikes:" Drama ," " loud places "
Favorite color:Black , and white

Tell me about yourself.

Yes , of course hun .

-Shirts
-Pants
- Girls
- Bathing suits
-Hot weather
- Clothes
-Hanging out
- taking off my shirt
-sports
-Pool

Dislikes:
-Girl Drama,
- Girls , who flirt with me . While im in a relationship
- Black mail
- Dirty dogs

My favorite color :

Well , okay theirs two main colors . So , the first one black , then comes white , theirs not much to explain other than this is how i feel all the time . No one really can change it is just the way i am . Sigh . No one really understands the real me .

Father: Mr . Daniels
Mother: Malina
Childhood Bestfriend: Doger
Recent Ex:"Dalila"

Parents?
Your sibling?
N/A
Well nothing i can say other than we USED to be friends , we turned away from each other since , we think its better . I mean i think he turned bi - and im staight . So it just doesn`t work that , way i mean i respect his sexuality , but that`s just not me .

Pets . Are family too
None .

^^ Quirky guy .
Chanel .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:59 am

( Accetped! Once again I would like all reserved People to get their forums in by TONIGHT please! ))
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wannabehippie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

SICKEST_DANCER wrote:~SICKEST_DANCER~
~Jake Ross Lynch~
~18~
~Senior~
~funny, I love talking to people and making friends, I'm outgoing~
~my girl, music, singing, dancing, sports~
~jerks, hobos, snakes~
~playing sports, cuddlong with my girl~
~Together forever couple~
~Baseball, football, soccer~
~Image~
~nope~

~SICKEST_DANCER~
~Ariana Marie Fitts~
~17~
~Junior~
~funny, flirty, outgoing and spontanious~
~music, food, oreos, unicorns, dancing, singing~
~bugs, hobos, snakes~
~dancing, singing, photography, cuddling~
~On and off couple~
~Image~
~nope~
wannabehippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 am

( Got it! :D )
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taurnor14 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Username
~Taurnor14~

Name
~Jeremy Anderson~

Grade
~sophomore~

Personality
~I try to be really nice to people, because I love it when they’re nice back. I’m quirky, as some of my friends like to say! And lots of things make me happy. My goal in life is to just help others and make them happy too. Everybody says I get excited and emotional really easily, but I’m not so sure that it is true. I mean, come on, who wouldn’t freak out if your best friend surprised you with a really cool birthday present? What does get to me is people that think that they’re better than me, or hate me just because I’m gay. Everybody should be able to choose who they love, and should be able to BE with that person, or at least that’s what I think. Overall, I’m just your typical sophomore, waiting for his prince charming to appear~

~I love anything that makes me happy. It isn’t hard. A dollar I didn’t know I had, dessert after dinner, things that just make me happy!~

Dislikes
~People that dis gay people. This isn’t your life, so please stay out of it.~

Hobbies
~I really like acting and being in the drama club. That is the most fun thing I do!~

Who I am
~No thanks girls! One of the guys~

Looks
~I have brownish hair, which I like to keep straight. If I don’t straighten it, it can swerve the way I don’t want it to, and then I just look like a mess. I have really blue eyes and dimples. I’m pretty petite for a guy my age; only 5’3” and 108 pounds. My picture shows is all!~

Other
~I’m pretty new here, just moved last month, so I don’t know many people yet~

Picture

Username
~Taurnor14~

Name
~Aidan Morals~

Grade
~Senior~

Personality
~I can be really quiet when I want to be. I prefer being a listener rather than a talker, it’s that simple. Not that I don’t like people who talk a lot, it’s just not me. Although, if you catch me on a good day, I have been known to be funny and fun. But, really I’m only like that around people I’m comfortable with. When I go into something or fall for someone, I fall hard. I can’t help it. I can be very protective, and yes, I can get jealous. But not easily. Overall, I just don’t want to disappoint anyone. It’s really hard for me to fail, but I will encourage someone I care about with 100% of my being to go as far as they can. I’m not afraid to fight for the ones I love. End of story~

~I like music. A lot. When I say that, I don’t just mean that I like to listen to it every now and then. It’s a huge passion of mine!~

Dislikes
~I hate people that always think they’re right but really they’re wrong. That’s just messed up~

Hobbies
~I play the piano, guitar, and the alto saxophone. Each instrument I love to play, and I like to think I’m getting better at them~

Who I am
~Both fell, neither knew- guy~

Looks
~I have thick, almost black hair, with blue eyes. Everybody says I have pale skin, but I think they’re just too tan. I’m a little taller than average, about 5’7” and I weigh… I have no idea. Don’t really pay attention to that stuff, but I’d say I’m exactly average~

Other
~My parents just got divorced, and all I want is an escape from the battle going on between them.~

Picture

Username
~Taurnor14~

Name
~Eliza Greenwood~

Grade
~Junior~

Personality
~I can be a very outgoing person when I want to be! Get me in front of a crowd, and I’m going to be okay. It’s those one on one times I’m not the best at. Or making decisions. I really suck at that. I’ve just been hurt by so many people in the past, that I want to make sure my next relationship is the right one for me. I always try to make everybody feel involved, because being not included is the worst thing ever. I have my little quirks, like being just a tad bit OCD on some things. I tend to blush, a lot. Especially if I’m around someone I like. I don’t mean to, it just happens. I also work really hard on my grades, because school is important to me. But, mostly I just try to be a nice, fun person, because that’s what I want out of other people too~

~I love to sing and dance. I’ve always participated in those kinds of things since I was a little girl. I am a HUGE fan of chocolate, and boys who are legitimately nice, not just faking it.~

Dislikes
~Dishonest people, lies, betrayal… Things of that nature~

Hobbies
~I paint sometimes when I’m really stressed and need to relax. It’s a great way for me to get my pint across.~

Who I am
~Love triangle one. I’m the girl, obviously. :) ~

Looks
~I have long, wavy, brown hair that I wear down unless I’m doing something that requires it in a ponytail. I have really brown eyes, and I’m kind of short. Like, five feet, and ¼ of an inch. It is still totally possible for me to grow though, so watch out! My picture shows me.~

Other
~I do not cheat on people. If I happen to be in love with two people, it’s because I care for both, and enjoy bring around them.~

Picture
~Zelink <3
Taurnor14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taurnor14 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:32 pm

((Sorry that they were a day later than I thought. I fell asleep while finishing them yesturdy.))
~Zelink <3
Taurnor14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Can you reserve me a spot in no thanks girls, the 2nd guy in love triangle #1, and the guy in love triangle number 2. Will edit when I finish my forms.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:12 pm

(Hello! I'm curious, when shall we start Roleplaying?)
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me