¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open

Postby Reirae » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:27 am

((Actually, Reicheru left her pink dress on a branch. She's wearing a tank top and shorts now. But meh, doesn't really matter to me lol.
And hi Nocturnia ^^))

"Oh, right, I forgot to give you guys my name. I'm Reicheru Danieru." Reicheru introduced herself while showing little to no reaction at how tense Shiori was, but tried to convince her, "I'm no threat to you two, I just wanted to help..." She glanced at an old oak tree as if she was interested in it, then looked back at Shiori. "Unless you two think you're fine on your own..." She murmured with her dark brown eyes scanning them again. In her view, they didn't seem in any shape to be running around the forest without proper supplies, especially Rei.
Reicheru had no intentions of hurting anyone, but she didn't blame them for thinking that she actually did. First off, it was odd enough that a fourteen year old kid managed to live in a forest alone for three weeks. Second, she had sharp daggers in her pockets and the strangers had possibly figured that out by now which could've made them tenser. Maybe I shouldn't be offering to help people when I'm armed at the same time, she thought, but she didn't know any better. You could say she was quite immature. Well, it seemed pretty obvious.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 am

((Some updates:
1. Spam level has been growing a bit, although I won't deny I'm probably main cause. Try to keep that down. OOC on the top of posts is always fine.
2. Lily is officially up for taking. She will only go to people with two or less characters at the moment, and have proven they can manage the number they currently have. Nocturnia, CrowSong, and Avril have first dibs. I might take her.
3. Should we make a new thread? This one is still fairly short, but its hard to manage and do updates like this without the first page, not to mention the main posters at the beginning are gone.))
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 am

"We're not." Rei assured her, eyes still fixed at no point. He only recently put together how odd it must seem that he never gave a sign of having heard anyone, and no matter where they moved his eyes didn't follow. Then again, there wasn't much he could do on the matter, and therefor didn't think of it.
"Or at least I'm not." He clarified, turning his head to face Shiori out of little more than habit. This girl, while she was defiantly carrying a weapon or two, didn't seem like she intended to hurt, steal from, or kill them. Of course, they had no way to know, but he doubted that he would live long enough to care if refused. The situation was not exactly in his favor.
"We -or at least I- would appreciated the help if you're offering." Lily once again flew into his mind, but he shook the image away: there wasn't a point. He had no hope of finding her, and if he died it would be hopeless. So he made his mind, there wasn't a reason to go searching. Now he just had to convince himself of that.
"I'm Rei, this is Shiore." He said simply, giving there names with little worry left in his voice.
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CemeteryDrive34 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:57 am

((Once again, short. Sowwy ><))

Shiori bit down on her bottom lip. "... I admit, I would like some help as well." she sighed, shaking her head slightly. She sent an apologetic smile to Reicheru. "Sorry... I just don't trust people easily. Perhaps I gave off the wrong first impression...?" Shiori had to admit, she was a little bit rude to Reicheru before. Now, she honestly felt bad for it.

"As Rei said, I'm Shiori. It's nice to meet you, Reicheru." the apologetic smile left, and it was replaced with a gentle, soft one. Her shaking legs and chattering teeth stopped after she had said that.
"Every man, woman and child seeks equal justice, equal opportunities, equal dignity.
Without discrimination, regardless of race, sex, religion, sexual preference or social status.
When you were born, you were born with the same human rights as everyone else.
You have the right to live, you were born free and equal to have freedom and choice of your religion and the freedom of expression.
All men and women are created equal…"

It's he, by the way.

Gay and proud. <3
CemeteryDrive34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Reicheru only smiled happily, her expression lighting up like the bright afternoon sun. "That's alright! Nice to meet you both, Rei and Shiori. My camp is a short walk from here, and I can lead you two there." She said while still smiling with her dark brown eyes gleaming, "You two are fine with walking a bit, right?" She suddenly warped back to her concerned look as she wondered if they could even get to her camp. Well, it wasn't so far away, so perhaps they could handle it.

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 pm

((@CemetaryDrive34; Please pick up your post level a bit, if you can. I know the pains of homework very well. Oh, and do you have a nickname I can call you on here?))

"Probably." Rei responded, dropping his grip on Shiori's arm and slowly approached the other girl. Pausing once he guessed he was fairly close, at this point he knew that if Reicheru had ill-intent, it would be exposed now. Given the fact he would probably die if he left, it seemed only right that Shiori would have a moment or two to run. Thankfully, he doubted anything unfortunate was planned for them. He stumbled slightly as he walked, more from tiredness than not seeing the ground. Out of habit, he turned face where he guessed Reicharu to be, just to say he was listening. He had no idea how old the girl was, what she looked like, how many weapons she carried, and the sensation scared him. But given Shiori's calmer reaction, he could guess that she couldn't very intimidating.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CemeteryDrive34 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:25 pm

((Sorry! >< I have this HUGE writing assignment that I'm loathing right now. It's annoying. But, I'm not gonna be able to post for the rest of the night. Sorry >< Oh... call me Suki, like you used to in the Sixth grade. *nod*))
"Every man, woman and child seeks equal justice, equal opportunities, equal dignity.
Without discrimination, regardless of race, sex, religion, sexual preference or social status.
When you were born, you were born with the same human rights as everyone else.
You have the right to live, you were born free and equal to have freedom and choice of your religion and the freedom of expression.
All men and women are created equal…"

It's he, by the way.

Gay and proud. <3
CemeteryDrive34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 pm

((I called you that? Odd. Never give your my age or grade here, I prefer to keep it hidden. Even my gender for that matter, as I prefer people to guess from I act like.(Usually incorrectly) That was spam by the way, just PM me those kinds of things. ;) ))
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:04 am

((When I let people online guess what gender I am from what I act like, I'm always mistake for some 17+ year old guy. In real life I'm mistake for an adult o.o Better than being mistaken for a guy at least...))

"Ok, my camp is this way." Reicheru said and marched onward to her camp, but looked back to make sure Rei and Shiori were following behind. That was when she noticed Rei beginning to stumble slightly, possibly from exhaustion. "You can lean on me for support if you have to, Rei." Reicheru offered, but camp was only approximately twenty feet away now. Thank goodness my camp wasn't so far, she thought and wondered what would've happened if her camp had been further. Rei and Shiori probably wouldn't have lasted that long in their condition.
"Here it is." Reicheru said once she entered the small camp and headed straight towards the stored away deer meat. The first thing she wanted to do was give Rei and Shiori something to eat to build up their strength.
The doe she had hunted earlier had enough meat to last at least one more day for her, Rei, and Shiori. I wonder if I've taken more than I can handle. But two people aren't as bad as a whole group, she thought to herself as she took out a large chunk of meat from the deer. "I'll just re-cook this. Maybe you two can rest in the tent for now?" She suggested to Rei and Shiori, then remembered that she had only one tent. Well, it was quite big and was always enough for her and her parents to use on camping trips, back when her parents were alive that is. The thought of them brought a lump in Reicheru's throat and was near impossible to ignore, but she tried her best to focus on helping Rei and Shiori instead of crying for hours endlessly, again.

Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby My Fair Lady » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 am

Juliana had taken care of Eli. She glared at Wren before she turned to her brother. "Aeneas, did you bring firewood?" Aeneas nodded. "Yes, here." He opened his pack and walked over to their makeshift fire. He put all the firewood near it, and started to build a fire. Juliana would cook the food once the fire was ready.

Calvin's eyes widened. He heard voices. "Did you hear that, Sadon? It sounded..." He looked back at Calvin. His brother was stopped and was staring at Journey. "What is it? What's wrong!?!" Worry laced his eyes and tone.

Sadon looked up, his eyes were slightly happy. "She just whimpered." It was the first noise she had made since they had woken up two weeks ago. It was a good sign, he knew it. He began walking again. Calvin grinned. "Awesome!" He shouted, his voice carrying through the empty wasteland.

Juliana's head snapped up as one with Aeneas. They looked at each other and stood slowly. That voice it sounded so familiar, it was haunting...
I am taking a hiatus from CS. I know I have been gone for a while without word and I apologize. If anyone wants to continue role playing with me, please send me a message and we can figure something out.
My Fair Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me