¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open

Postby Noel » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:57 am

( Alright, then someone else will have to notice them, or you have to find them. Wren is a bit out for the moment.
Although the small group(Shiore and Rei) is going to meet up with them soon. Just not in a good way. CemetaryDrive and i worked it out via PM. It will be very fun indeed, and having siblings on either side would be interesting.
But obviously I see you point~ Its a lot simpler that way.)
Periodically Existing | Trades | semi-almost-active
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
I have gifted some people!
I have received some gifts!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby My Fair Lady » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 am

( Okay, I think I'm going to wait to have them come upon the group until Crow posts again, I don't want to get too far ahead of her. Awesome! Yeah, I thought it would be interesting if they met up with those two, but yes, it will be simpler this way. ^_^ )
I am taking a hiatus from CS. I know I have been gone for a while without word and I apologize. If anyone wants to continue role playing with me, please send me a message and we can figure something out.
My Fair Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:03 pm

((Yup. And they're going to be at each others throats once CemetaryDrive and I are done. But I'm waiting for Wren to be able to walk first. So here we are.
We should probably stop the OOC now, tragically.))
I am a super late to the holibomb party. Turns out keeping track is hard too- thank you all so much!
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Hikari-879 wrote:((Woah, great post! Tragically, I don't have any spare characters at the moment to find her. One's blind, the other can;t walk at the moment... bad mix. If you want, she can find Rei and Shiori.))

((Thanks, and it's alright, I understand.))

Reicheru took off her pink dress and the large bow on her back, revealing a bright white tank top and blue shorts. It would cover up long enough while her dress was washed and dried. She didn't have many clothes, although she found some when scavenging around the woods.

She carried her childish pink dress on her shoulder as she headed towards the sound of the strong river. Her legs ached endlessly, but she had to ignore it if she wanted to reach the river and wash her dress before night fell upon the land. Once she reached the crystal clear river, she bent down and dipped her dress in, powerfully rubbing away the stains that had accumulated on it over the past few days. "I probably should've washed it earlier. Some of these stains won't even come off." She sighed as she continued washing the dress.
Suddenly, she picked up the sounds of voices not far from her location. "That's odd..." She murmured and put away the dress on a smooth tree branch to dry. She knew this spot well after visiting it many times, so she could easily find it later. For now, she wanted to know where these strange voices came from.
She walked towards the sound, focusing hard to make sure she was going the right way, until she came upon a boy and another girl. The boy looked like he was completely battered and the girl, well, she seemed in pretty good condition you could say. Better condition than the boy, at least.

Reicheru hid behind a tree, her large, glistening brown eyes staring at them with interest. I thought everyone was wiped out. So I was wrong, then?, she thought with her eyes still wide. Maybe I should help them, she thought and stepped forward, then stopped. But how will they react? They might not be happy. But this would be her first chance in years to meet another human, another human that had also survived the nuclear attack years ago.
Reicheru couldn't help stop her heart from loudly pounding nervously as she approached them, looking down at her hands and fidgeting with them as she greeted the boy and girl, "Um...H-hi. A-are you t-two ok?" She looked utterly pathetic; stammering almost constantly and unable to keep her pupils from shooting all over the place. She probably didn't even remember what she just said. But nobody could blame her for this behavior considering she hadn't met another human for sometime.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:28 pm

((For the record, the nuclear attack was actually only about three weeks ago. I apologize for the yucky post, I have homework to do.))
Rei jerked around to face the oncomer, blind eyes wide. From her tone, he guessed she was a girl, and a bit nervous. He took a careful step back, pulling Shiore with him, as he had no idea if she was armed or not. He doubted it given how unsettled she seemed, but nonetheless, caution first, not to mention that she had made it twenty-one days with nothing. from her behavior, he doubted she had seen another human since nearly everyone had died. He had been like that when Lily found him, Shiore the same, so it was only to be expected. Instantly he tore his mind away from Lily, well aware he would probably never see her again.
"No... not really. what about you?" He asked cautiously, not approaching her, weight on his toes in case he needed to run. Trusting strangers would get them killed if it became a habit.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:22 pm

((Argg -headdesk-...Didn't know that. Oh well then, at least I know that now...though I'm probably a bit late to realize that...))

Reicheru observed him for a moment and instantly realized that he was blind due to the way his eyes appeared. He didn't seem like a major threat, but Reicheru always had her sharp throwing knives handy in the slots tied to her waist on a leather belt in case they were needed. Despite her child-like behavior and looks, she could land a deadly hit on an enemy.
The boy seemed to be a lot more cautious around strangers than Reicheru normally was. She always tended to get too comfortable around strangers upon first meeting them unlike this boy.
"I-I'm alright." Reicheru replied softly, parting her black bangs from her face. Her stammering seemed to be dying down already, "I am sorry to approach so suddenly, but I mean no h-harm. It's just good to see that other people are still alive." She pondered the decision of offering them a short stay at her camp, but they may not even trust her the slightest bit, especially if they heard the clattering of the knives in the slots on her belt. That could possibly send anyone running, although Reicheru never used them on people unless she was attacked. Maybe they don't want to be helped?, she thought.

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:44 pm

((Its fine, you're actually not the first.))
Rei knew that the oncomer had realized he was blind, which could very well doom him if they had ill-intent. He defiantly heard the rubbing of metal, obviously suggesting the girl carried weapons, much to his fear. He carried a knife, and it appears Shiore did as well, but he doubted that they would be able to do much, having just taken a swim in the Mississippi. The stammering was dying down, as Rei quietly pondered if it had been fake, which he doubted, thankfully.
"I agree... but we're.. a bit challenged at the moment. We just got soaked to the skin, and we don't have any food." Rei stated, telling the truth. He neglected to mention their, or at least his, tiredness, general weakness, and that he had spent ten minuets frantically struggling in the water. Those gave away that he was weak.
"We, or at least I, won't be able to help you." He said simply, in case the girl thought they would be of any use. Chances were he would be dead in a short enough time, he could hardly hunt in his condition. He didn't know about Shiore, but he doubted she would be very enthusiastic about feeding two.
So Rei tore his thoughts away from that, a bit too grim for his liking.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

((Ah, ok.))

Reicheru didn't have to observe them too long to agree that they were too weak to do much in their current state. Seeing that they were no threat, her nervousness faded away as if she had never been nervous in the first place. She had quite a conflicting personality. Maybe they really do need help. They've said enough to hint that they do. They don't look so dangerous either. Well, of course they don't in their current state. Anyhow, nobody deserves to be left to die out here, she thought and came up with a quickly made decision. "Um, well, you two don't have to help me at all," Reicheru began, looking back towards the direction of her camp, "but maybe I could help you two. I have a camp nearby with some leftover meat from my hunt earlier. I don't want anymore lives to be lost after the nuclear explosion," She leaned against a large tree, the rough bark scratching against her white tank top, "so m-maybe you can stay at my camp for a short period of time?"
She wondered if she was trusting these strangers far too quickly, but she was overjoyed to actually find other humans after so long. Plus, she didn't want to feel guilty for leaving them out here. There possibly weren't many other humans left.

Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CemeteryDrive34 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 am

((SHOOOT! I tried to post during my Study Hall today and got caught >< So, sorry for late response. Okay... here's my lil response~ Only a lil' one since I'm half asleep xD))

The Ginger hesitantly grabbed onto Rei's arm as he pulled her back. She looked up at the girl, who didn't seem much older than her. "How can was do that if we don't know your name?" she asked, narrowing her eyes slightly. Shiroi wasn't one to trust people easily; it takes time too. But, once you have her trust, it'll be hard to break it with her.

So, as of now, Shiori was very weary of Reicheru.

She let go of Rei, putting her hands at her sides as she looked up at the girl, taking in her features. black hair, tannish skin (much like herself) and brown eyes. A pink dress was in her hands (she had just noticed), and Reicheru seemed to have eased around Shiroi and Rei. While, our favorite red head had calmed down slightly, she was still tense around her.
"Every man, woman and child seeks equal justice, equal opportunities, equal dignity.
Without discrimination, regardless of race, sex, religion, sexual preference or social status.
When you were born, you were born with the same human rights as everyone else.
You have the right to live, you were born free and equal to have freedom and choice of your religion and the freedom of expression.
All men and women are created equal…"

It's he, by the way.

Gay and proud. <3
CemeteryDrive34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draconox » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 am

((Yay! New people! Hello and welcome. I'm looking forward to the new turns of events. ^^ I'll just want to wait a bit longer for CrowSong's next post.))
ImageImage
Draconox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me