□ ■ TᏲḕ උᏌṛގ౯d ■ □ → OPEN ← (Mods Please Move :3)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: □ ■ TᏲḕ උᏌṛގ౯d ■ □ → OPEN ← (Mods Please Move :3)

Postby Time.Child » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 pm

((Wow. Accepted :3))
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:57 am

♀ Phoebe Alexis HearAche ♀

|| The Basics ||

Username: Kale
Full Name: Phoebe Alexis HeartAche
Nickname(s): Phebs, Lexi

|| Physical ||

Height: 5 9"
Weight: 112 Pounds
Hair: Lavender (Naturally Blonde)
Eyes: Bright, Crystal Blue
Clothing Style: She's the "Skinny Jeans and Converse, with a Beanie on top", Kind of girl.

|| In Depth ||

History: Phoebe was abandoned on the doorstep of an orphanage the gay she was born, with nothing but a blanket wrapped around her and a tiny puppy curled up to her. The woman who saw the baby tried to seperate the two, and that resulting in the child screaming out instantly and thrashing around in pain, so back together they were put. Every since that day, Phoebe and her puppy Sport traveled from one Foster home to the next, and she won't lie, almost every one was abusive in one way or anouther.
At the age of 11 she was diagnosed with Cancer, and was put instantly into Chemo therapy, faithful little Sport not leaving her side for a single second. The years went by, and she was still in the Treatment Center, her Cancer still there. On her 15th brthday, little Sport passed away, causing her body to go into intense shock and major pain. Thankfully, one of the nurses had brough in puppies she was looking for homes for that day, and a single one of the Shelty pups heard Phoebe's screams and ran to her side, calming her tramensely. She bought him from his owner the very next day, and named the little boy Dusty. Then, when she was 16, her cancer spontaneously dissapeared.
Personality: Phoebe has always been a dare-devil, not afraid of anything and willing to do everything, no matter how dangerous. Ever since she was a young girl, she's done dangerous stunts and put her life on the line, something her parents always worries over. She is extremely confident and defiant in everything that she does, and she is not the best at following orders. Something she IS good at is giving orders, coming up with plans, and leading missions. Phoebe just has that natural-born leader ability, something alot of people are jealous of. She is incredibly stealthy, sneaky, and sly, able to get into or out of nearly every plausible situation with either her brains or her actions. She can be very deceptive when need be, and is an incredible actress/liar. She made her parents believe she had been hijacked and beaten up, having a broken wrist, when she was a kid, she was so good. She can formulate any plan in a matter of seconds in her head, and never does something without thinking first. The thing is, she doesn't always need a ton of time to think before doing, so many people think she just rushes into things, unless they actually see her, because she always, ALWAYS, has a plan ahead of time.
Likes: She has the most beautiful singing voice you will ever hear, not joking, and thus loves singing. She is amazing at playing guitar, both electric and acostic, and writes her own songs, all based off of something she's gone through in life. She also enjoys just sitting in nature and drawing, sketching, painting, spray painting, etc. Also, she loves little kids and (obviously even though they get annoying) animals.
Dislikes: Her Curse, Players, Sluts, Preps, People who Judge
Curse: She feels excruciating pain that will be transferred to everyone around her if she is not within 3 feet of some type of animal at all times. Once she touches whatever animal it is, they are instantly loyal to her, something you'd think was good, but its not. They become so loyal that they never want to leave her side, even to eat or drink. The only exception was Sport and now Dusty, because they actually love her, not because of forced loyalty through her powers.

|| Other ||

Crush: Impress Her
Bf/Gf: Impress Her
Family: Kicked her out
Other: Her origonal dog, the one from her history, passed away a few years back, so now she has This Shelty Male named Dusty "We Are The Cursed"
Last edited by broken* on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 am

((...too much... ness... :/))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:03 am

(huh??)
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:16 am

((sorry.. that's me speak for; you're girl's history is too extrmeme...))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luminescence » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:24 am

<3TheBeatles&Stuffs wrote:((Wow. Accepted :3))

{Yay! Can't wait. How many more people are we waiting for before we start?}
~ basically an inactive account ~

· · ───────────────── ·𖥸· ───────────────── · ·

── for herondale.

"i seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times.
in life after life, in age after age, forever.
my spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
that you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
in life after life, in age after age, forever."

-rabindranath tagore
luminescence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 am

<3TheBeatles&Stuffs wrote:

♀ || Cameron Isabella Smith || Five

Cammie yawned and opened her eyes. The little girl smiled widely and leapt out of her bed. She was wearing bright pink disney princess pj's. "It's morning!" The little girl sang at the top of her lungs. She giggled and flung the door open wide. She ran out of the room and down the stairs. "wake up wake up wake up!" she giggled.

♀ || Tyler Jessica Wynns || Fifteen

Tyler groaned and rolled over in bed when she heard shouting. Even she had wanted to get out of bed she couldn't have. Cammie demanded she get up, so Tyler had to stay in bed. She sighed quietly and pulled the pillow over her head.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luminescence » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:51 am

((Huh. Didn't notice that. Anyways, introducing Mace...))

|\☼\\Mason Daniels//☼/|

The sun's warmth crept in through Mace's open window as he cursed under his breath before sliding back under his covers. He was NOT a morning person. Come to think of it he wasn't a people person either. It was why he planned on just camping out in his room, avoiding the world as much as he could. Some people thought what he did was unhealthy. He told those exact same people to back off. He didn't need fresh air but his stomach suddenly broke the silence in the room, reminding him he did however need food. He lazy eyes grazed across the room for any left over snacks but found nothing that wasn't alright empty. Sooner of later he knew he'd have to leave the safety of his four walls and risk running into someone. Another hungry growl escaped his stomach and he knew that cooping himself up in his room wasn't an option. He was fine with it but apparently his body had other ideas. And yet he just laid there, staring blankly at the ceiling above him. Getting himself out of bed was started to become a harder task each and every day. He planned on getting out but his legs were suddenly numb, not wanting to cooperating with his stomach. He himself knew exactly why as he pulled the still warm covers up under his chin. As much as he loved the feeling of the cold air hitting his face he had gotten used to lying in bed day after day. His bed had some how managed to keep him lying there as he closed his eyes once more. Not as if he could sleep now with everyone up. Too noisy for his liking.
~ basically an inactive account ~

── for herondale.

"i seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times.
in life after life, in age after age, forever.
my spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
that you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
in life after life, in age after age, forever."

-rabindranath tagore
luminescence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 am

♀ || Cameron Isabella Smith || Five

Cammie shrieked at the top of her lungs for no reason what so ever and raced all around the first floor of the large house. She was always really hyper in the morning, as if she had to make up for the time she lost while she was asleep. Cammie giggled and flopped onto the couch,

♀ || Tyler Jessica Wynns || Fifteen

Tyler moaned again and sat up in bed. She ran a hand through her dark hair that was streaked with pink and yawned. She looked around the room with her deep chocolate brown eyes. now what? She thought to herself.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babybuggy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 am

Azlyn's eyes snapped open, hearing Cammie's scream. She groaned and put the pillow over her head, tired still from staying up all night, curse her insomnia. She actually got a few hours of sleep in, a rarity for her. She rolled over onto her back and sat up. She pushed her bangs out from her face and threw off the covers.

CS member since 12/24/08

babybuggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me