.:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Postby apathy, » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:14 pm

All my life and the hereafter
I've never seen, seen one like you

You're a knife, sharp and deadly
And it's me that you cut into
But I don't mind, in fact, I like it
Though I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

She's a monster, beautiful monster
Beautiful monster but I don't mind
And I need her, said I need her

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No, I don't mind
I Don't Mind

No, I don't mind
No, I don't mind

In her eyes, there's love and fire
In my heart, she's burning through

Ĵαɢɢɛя Яα-Иαʏ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
    /18/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

((Om my ipod!))The girl soon pulled her sleeves up, showing the slight muscular arm from the elbow down. Her brother yelped playfully, soon digging through his pockets to find is phone. Jagger soon picked up a rock and bounced it in her hands. No Jay. He said, he smirked taking the rock and throwing it into a pond as they walked through an empty park. He was about an inch shorter than his sister, she was tall, that "model" height really worked for her. He sighed looking up at her slightly and raising his eyebrow. Erm. Should we eat first, walk it off then go to the arena? Jags asked, putting her hands in he pockets and feeling around for something, she had at least a $100 bucks on her, but they were in the bottom pockets, and she wasnt the type of girl who had a purse, she ran a hand through her cherry brunet hair before Mark stopped and looked both ways before he crossed the street. The girl just kept walking, a car honked, she shrugged, soon her brother made it across.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Nani::. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:33 pm

ᴬˁᴴᵀᴼᴺ ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺᶜᴱ
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Maybe nobody loved you when you were young.
Maybe, boy, when you cry, nobody ever comes.

Will you try it once?
Give up the machine gun
Machine gun...

Food.
The intoxicating smell of the fresh pastries suddenly caught Ash’s attention as he brushed past a young woman, his senses suddenly blocking out all of his thoughts and immediately making his mouth water so much, he was sure he could feel his eyes beginning to moisten as well.
So… friggin’… hungry…
Almost as if by instinct, he suddenly took a couple of paces backwards, his turquoise eyes finally allowing themselves to be seen for a moment, a look of slight helplessness shimmering in them. Had Ash been able to see the look on his face, he probably would have been disgusted at just how pathetic it looked, but the scent of food was just too much for him to handle. He mechanically began following after the young woman, his eyes now fixed on the white bag in her hands as he licked his dry lips—not that it did very much; his mouth was parched.
If only he could take that bag of food… even if it was just one little morsel… He needed food.
But what about the other girl?
With a hesitant glance backwards, he looked over at the first girl he’d selected to be his victim…
From the looks of it, they were headed off to the park… and not too many people were there…
Maybe he could snatch the food, take off, fill up a bit, and then strike? Sure… He could do it…
So without thinking, he took a couple of quicker steps towards the other young woman, quickly matching her speed and keeping it there, his eyes peeking out through the corners with his the cap of his hat covering his eyes and the hood of his sweatshirt concealing the color of his hair.
Wait for it…
He just needed to the right moment to make his move…
Wait for it…
At last, the young woman had made the mistake of glancing away from him for one second, and like a cobra making its quick and lethal strike, Ash swiped the bag out from the girl’s grasp and took off sprinting in the totally opposite direction, shoving people out of his way and making sure to keep his identity hidden from everyone who stopped to look at him. If anything was for sure, his adrenaline level was definitely raised, and his mouth was already craving the delicious taste of food. Beautiful, wonderful food.
Now, all he needed was to get away, steal off to the park, fill up, and mug the people he’d set his eyes on first.
He wasn’t really sure as to whether or not the girl behind him was actually following or not, and he would be surprised if a couple of street cops weren’t already trying to figure out what the hell was going on. So just to be safe, he stole away into some back alleys in order to offer him at least some sort of way of escape.
All he had to do was hope he didn’t get himself caught quite so easily…
Just get to the damn park… and you’ll be good… Just do that much…

Last edited by .::Nani::. on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

My Deviant Art!
.::Nani::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 pm

((Lol I was sad that you didn't attack her, but then I kept reading, and reading. Lol I can't post yet cause in simi lit I just keep going, and I already described her twice. Lol *Waits*))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:54 pm

All my life and the hereafter
I've never seen, seen one like you

You're a knife, sharp and deadly
And it's me that you cut into

She's a monster, beautiful monster
And I need her, said I need her

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No, I don't mind
I Don't Mind

No, I don't mind
No, I don't mind

In her eyes, there's love and fire
In my heart, she's burning through

Ĵαɢɢɛя Яα-Иαʏ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
    /18/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jagger yawned as the entered the diner, she was to lazy to eat there at the moment. She got some French fries and a soda, she laughed handing the bowl cup thing to Mark. She started to drink the soda before the went back through the park, but went towards a different exit. I feel so fat... Jay laughed, she always worked out, she barely ate, and when she did eat it was like thanks giving dinner. She had a very small stomach, she barely ever ate most of the time. Mark smirked. Looks like your gaining weight too! Mark laughed, Jagger turned her head glaring at the boy. Your such a d***! Sh punched him on the arm hard, Mark yelped loudly, he rubbed his arm before throwing the food into the trash, then the soda; Jags smirked, Mark punched her back, but not that hard. Jagger laughed, not saying anything. She kept her hood up, and her sleeves fell back down to her hands..
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banter. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:07 pm

What do you want me to do?
I've given it all to you.
I wish you would return the favor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiloh marched on. She hadn't realized that the guy was following her. She hadn't thought that to be a possibility. Then she felt the sudden jerk on her hand, the bag's thin plastic handle ripping into her flesh. The bag easily tore away, but Shiloh had turned in that instance. She came face to face with the hooded boy. Her eyes narrowed, and in a flash, he was gone. She peeled her boot heels from her feet as fast as she could and ran, leaving the shoes abandoned on the sidewalk, but not their contents. She tore after the boy, knife in hand. She turned into an alley, feeling short of breath. She could feel the bottoms of her feet becoming raw, but she didn't care. Those were her doughnuts, dammit! Sure, it sounded stupid. They were just doughnuts, after all...But they were hers. She couldn't handle letting someone stealing from her. He could go buy his own! She caught sight of him again, still running through the alleyways. She didn't know her way around here...but she was too determined. He wasn't that much faster than she was, anyways. She reached forward, grabbed onto his sleeve. She pulled his arm back as hard as she could, trying to turn him towards her. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She asked, but it came out in one big breath, the one she'd been dying for during this whole chase. She eyed him cautiously, incredibly afraid, but still wanting to stand her ground. She held her knife in her other hand, still sheathed, but both of her hands were shaking almost uncontrollably. She gritted her teeth; everything about him screamed Marauder. Waiting for an answer, her pale hazel eyes flitted around the alley, looking for an escape in case one was needed.
There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.

I am her eyes. She is my wings. I am her voice. She is my spirit. I am her human. She is my horse.

Join today!
Banter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idiocy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 pm

.:Eli Levine:.

Eli could smell food, coming from the resteraunt. His stomach grumbled lightly, but it wasn't that bad. It's not like he ever ate that much anyways, his body seemed to function fine off of little to no food. He had eaten yesterday before he'd passed out in the alleyway, and it was just the smell of food that was making him think he was hungry. Instead of staying and smelling the food, he shuffled his feet out to the sidewalk. The street was busy, full of people who shoved past him. He didn't mind that much, seeing as how they shoved past everybody, not just him. Checking his pockets for any amount of money, he sighed, realising he didn't even have a penny to his name. If he had at least a dollar he could buy some coffee, he needed that to wake up. Or something even more intense than that, but he had no money. His hands shook lightly again, so he shoved them in his jeans pocket. This was no time to think about his addiction, he'd get what he wanted soon enough.

Turning in the direction of the park, he started walking. He watched everyones faces, seeing if maybe there was someone worth robbing. Maybe he could get a fix today, if he was lucky. But, no, he wanted to get more than just a couple dollars. The only thing people usually carried around now was credit cards. He wasn't really into credit cards, he knew some people who where really good at identity theft, but he wasn't one of them. The first, and last, time he had tried it he had almost gotten caught. Luckily he knew most've the signs, so instead he planted the card on a guy that could fit his description. Tall, dark hair, blue eyes. There were a lot of people like that in the city, sure they didn't dress the same as him, but that didn't matter. People changed their clothes to look different, he knew the cops would know that. Eli didn't know if the guy ever got busted, but he didn't think so. It's not like he spent a whole bunch of money on stupid things. He had bought some new clothes, especially shoes. His shoes always wore out to fast, and he'd end up with holes in them. The current pair he had on was fine, though, he had found them in the last house he broke into about a month ago.

His feet ended up leading him to a diner, and his stomach grumbled again, "God dang it, I can't afford food so would you just shut up...." He mumbled, staring at his stomach. It was weird for him to be hungry like this, usually he was just fine. He figured it was from the lack of food during his childhood, his stomach was probably smaller than most peoples. Which worried him sometimes, could you die from something like that? A shrunken stomach? He didn't think so, but the drugs probably didn't help anything. Shaking his head, he pushed the thought out of his mind. He really needed to stop thinking about it, his mind ached for the familiar feeling. His body felt weak, he wasn't used to going without it for so long. He didn't know why he waited so long to think about hitting up a place, he was probably just to high to think about anything. Being sober was weird, reality was to harsh. He didn't like it, and all he wanted to do was curl up on a bench and fall asleep. Realising he was just standing in the middle of the street, hands shaking and swaying slighty, he sat down. He placed his face in his hands, letting out a shaky sigh, "Why did I ever get into this anyways?" His voice was tired and weak, "Pull yourself together, Eli.."

Emma Stone wrote:Y'know when you think, 'I can't do something because this or this or this.' You can actually do anything you want, like I could ballistic right now and tear this whole room apart, I could but I'm not going to because logic is stopping me, but you can do whatever you want.
You really can veer off any path at any time.
Never give up!

Image Image
{ I'm not gonna' be online for possibly a couple weeks. I'll be back soon enough, though~ <3 }
Idiocy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Nani::. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 pm

ʟαғαчεттε ɢαяαтεʟʟı
Oh let him go bluebird.
Ready to fly,

You and I,
Here we go...

Lafayette hated moments like this—she couldn’t come up with any inspiration for any sketch at the moment… Maybe looking at some of the different people passing by would help?
With a frustrated little puff of breath, she set the pencil down on her sketchbook, and leaned back on the bench, glancing around at the array of faces that passed her, each one different and unique in its own way. There were of course the business people, all dressed up in their suits, babbling on into the Bluetooth ear pieces or cell phones. Then alongside them, there were the young people with varying sorts of styles and appearances… all except for the fact that they had their eyes glued onto their phones while they walked on by, texting away with their friends who were walking directly next to them. Or the animal lovers who were out walking their energetic, tail-wagging dogs. Or the shopaholics who were burring themselves to the point where they merely looked like walking stacks of shopping bags.
And then some.
It was actually quite amazing as to how many people you could see wandering about in just one tiny area here in Blossom Bay…
But there was one person in particular who suddenly made Lafayette raise an eyebrow.
He wasn’t extremely odd—Lafayette had seen beggars and homeless people before… but this guy looked pretty young compared to some of them, and not to mention rather feeble. Over all, he didn’t look extremely unhealthy, but just by the way he was carrying himself, he just looked so tired and helpless.
It wasn’t long before Lafayette caught herself staring at him and glance back down at her canvas bag. Maybe she could offer to buy him something to eat? She knew that if her father was here, he’d probably start going off about how you just can’t trust people nowadays and how one moment, you might be trying to help out someone in need, and the next thing you know, you’re being mugged.
But Lafayette wasn’t the type of person who could just go about without doing something to help someone…
With a faint frown of uneasiness, she collected her items once again and glanced over her shoulder at the food stand in front of her. Maybe she could just buy him something and go about her way again?
Ah, what the heck? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind…
She cleared her throat a bit nervously until finally, she drew in a deep breath and tightened her grip on the canvas bag strap, her little high heels clicking against the sidewalk as she approached him with a couple of cautious steps.
“Err… Excuse me,” she started quietly, clearing her throat to see whether or not he would notice her. “Umm, is there anything I can do to help you out? I mean… I couldn’t help but notice you look pretty, umm, hungry… or something. …I could maybe buy you something if you’d like.”
Wait, what am I doing? I mean, what if the guy takes offence to this? After all, I’m not sure it feels great to have some complete stranger tell you that you look like some charity case or something. Dang… Why did I think this was a good idea?
For a split second, she thought about just abandoning ship and running off, but then again, that certainly wouldn’t make matters any better. Gosh, Lafayette sometimes found herself to hate her loud mouth…
And this was one of those times.

ᴬˁᴴᵀᴼᴺ ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺᶜᴱ
Maybe nobody loved you when you were young.
Maybe, boy, when you cry, nobody ever comes.

Will you try it once?
Give up the machine gun
Machine gun...

Damn… this girl is good…
Apparently, he hadn’t been fast enough to outrun a girl, and at the moment, Ash was feeling just the slightest bit disappointed in himself for that. Nonetheless, he came to a slow stop, holding his hands up as she spun him around forcefully.
“Who I am is none of your damn business, lady,” he muttered coldly, eyes narrowed as he spoke, still holding on tightly to the bag of delicious goodies he’d stolen from her.
Come on, if she was getting worked up about this, she’d better be glad that he hadn’t actually done more—she was lucky he’d decided to try and cause the least amount of harm as possible.
And then he noticed the knife.
“Whoah! Okay, look, I don’t know what your deal is, but I honestly don’t think you need to pull that out on me just because I took some food. I mean, I’m famished and I seriously don’t have any money to go out and buy something for myself. So before you try and go all mobster or something on me by slitting my throat, I just want to say—“
Come on idiot, just pull the gun out… just to scare her…
So while he was busy talking, he suddenly reached into the pocket of his sweatshirt and drew out a 9mm handgun, pointing it directly at the young woman and backing away slightly. “I just want to say that if you take one more f*ing step closer, I will use this—I’m not gonna cut you a break just ‘cause you’re a girl, got what I’m sayin’? Now if you know what’s best for you, I’d say just get the hell out of my face and go away, got it?”
His turquoise eyes were narrowed fiercely as he continued to move away slowly, his finger tight on the gun’s trigger. “I’ll give you a couple of seconds to get out of here… but if you don’t cooperate, my little buddy here won’t be afraid to stick a nice bullet in that pretty little head of yours. So run along now and try not to pull anything funny, okay?”

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

My Deviant Art!
.::Nani::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musical Heartbeat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Juliet stood on the sidewalk, seeing a man talking to another woman. Judging by how she had her knife out, it wasn't pretty. His voice carried in the wind.
"I’ll give you a couple of seconds to get out of here… but if you don’t cooperate, my little buddy here won’t be afraid to stick a nice bullet in that pretty little head of yours. So run along now and try not to pull anything funny, okay?” Juliet's eyes widened.
He had a gun.

And there was no way the girl could make it out of there without some help. After all, you don't bring a knife to a gunfight. She opened her bag, and found the knife she had packed, along with her Magnum. She heard her mother's voice ring in her head.
"Do it now, Julie! Don't do it now, and you'll regret it for the rest of your life, I promise."

Mother always kept her promise.

Taking a deep breath, she ran behind the man, and wrapped her arms around his neck in a firm hold, pressing the knife to his throat.

"Drop the gun," she hissed in his ear.
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球

ImageImageImageImage
Musical Heartbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Crystal walked towards the city, stopping in one of her favorite haunts, a run-down, normally deserted park. She drew her dagger out of her boot cautiously, checking to make sure that there were no cops in sight. Then, she whirled, her body turning so fast it blurred, and throwing the dagger into the nearest tree. It lodged into the bark, buried up to the hilt. She smiled. Walking over to the tree, she pulled her dagger out of the trunk, and slipped it back into her shoe.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 pm

((Guys Ash is in the ally. So I don't think you would really see them xP or hear them. Since the cars and crowds of people.))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me