College Romance( remake )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: College Romance( remake )

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:34 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl hummed as she waited in the line. The line began to move along, a little after she got into it. It was slow going, but the line was moving through. She stepped forward whenever she needed, but otherwise looked at her phone. She smiled as she saw a text from her mom. Guinevere had taken a picture of Charles loafing. She loved when cats did that, hid their little paws and looked almost like bread. Shaking her head, she text her mom a thank you.

She looked up when someone cleared their throat. She noticed the line had moved again, and she quickly went forward as well. The person behind her rolled their eyes. She narrowed her own eyes at them...then shook her head and looked away. Finally, finally it was time for her turn after a bit. She went up to where the ladies were serving the food. She got a barbecue pork sandwich and some soup. She got some crackers as well, while others were getting meat loaf and potatoes, salad, anything they wanted.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open-> Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one continued to tap his finger against his face. He continued to think and think, but it was getting him nowhere. He sighed...and decided to do characters. He could do some animals and people, just to have both. He began to draw pictures and write things down. He glanced to his left and right, to the others at the table/computers. He then shook his head and continued. He drew and wrote, wrote, wrote, drew some more, and hummed quietly.

When the professor told them it was time to head to lunch, he nodded his head along. He began to pack up his things. Once done, he stood and headed for the door. He headed out, having brought some delicious food in a bento box from home. He headed to the Quad, seeing Sebastian but too shy to approach. Instead, he headed for a tree across the way. He thought he maybe heard something up there, so he looked up and yelped. "Z-Zephyr, hi...why...are you up in that tree?"

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: open

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog walked around the Quad a bit. She looked around for her brother, who usually ate with her. She made a small sound...wondering if he was with friends or something. Maybe he'd finally met a girl he actually liked. He'd clearly met girls before. He didn't seem to think any of them would be the right one, though. She wondered if he was thinking of her and their younger sister. The two of them had things going on that they needed someone to watch out for them.

If their parents were to ever pass, the two girls needed someone to live with. Their parents wanted them to be with either Jonathan or Abbie. Abbie had met a girl she thought she liked, though. She was always telling Mom she was going to move to the Netherlands. That wouldn't be for like a year. Still, that meant it was going to happen. Shaking her head, Jessa sighed a bit. She wondered if she should go looking for Jon, or wait and see if he came to her.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha and others

The dirty blonde one tilted his head as he watched her bite her lip and run a hand through her hair. He smiled gently as he looked at her. He then glanced around for a small moment. Shaking his head, he put his attention back on her. He said "Oh, she can be, but sometimes I forget that. Sometimes we annoy each other and stuff, but...everyone does that. Your own friends can annoy you sometimes. Anyway, you could hang out with us if you ever want to."

He didn't take Jessa to places usually, except family parties, but if Natasha wanted, they could hang out. He smiled at the thought. He then glared at Chad as the guy approached and spoke... "Back off, Chad, I thought you were smarter than this. You backed off earlier, don't even try and deny it." He then smirked and said "Yeah, she has plans with me." He put his arm through hers and began to walk. He said "You can hang out with us right now, actually, Natasha, because...I kind of just remembered...I always eat lunch with her. She can eat the lunch she brought, while we eat, whatever you want. She can come with us, right? I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that before Chad showed up...but I dont want to leave her in the Quad alone."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:53 pm

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan ||

Everything happened so quickly that her mind was spinning from it all. Once she was able to collect her thoughts, Natasha shot a glaring look at Chad as they were about to walk away. ”Awe come on Nat. Why don’t you want to come out and be with a real man like me?” he called out as they left. Natasha shuddered at the remark and quickened up the pace. “Oh yea that’s perfectly fine with me. If it’ll get me away from that jerk then fine by me.” she said, not wanting to look back.

She was glad to finally be free and away from that. The weather was nice and it felt good out. It wasn’t too hot nor was it too cold. It was the perfect temperature at least to her. The young woman felt the sun’s rays on her skin as she walked along. “Sorry for putting you on the spot like that….It was the first thing that came to mind. I apologize.” she added.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:10 pm

Eleanor Poppy- Ell, Lenor- f- 22 y- bi; Evan, Cassandra- bf/gf open- SO open- may want kids one day but not at the moment- cat Charles- red Jeep- Jackson x Guinevere: 26 year old sister, 24 year old brother, 18 year old twins- Tags: open

The golden brown haired girl hummed as she waited in the line. The line began to move along, a little after she got into it. It was slow going, but the line was moving through. She stepped forward whenever she needed, but otherwise looked at her phone. She smiled as she saw a text from her mom. Guinevere had taken a picture of Charles loafing. She loved when cats did that, hid their little paws and looked almost like bread. Shaking her head, she text her mom a thank you.

She looked up when someone cleared their throat. She noticed the line had moved again, and she quickly went forward as well. The person behind her rolled their eyes. She narrowed her own eyes at them...then shook her head and looked away. Finally, finally it was time for her turn after a bit. She went up to where the ladies were serving the food. She got a barbecue pork sandwich and some soup. She got some crackers as well, while others were getting meat loaf and potatoes, salad, anything they wanted.

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: open-> Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one continued to tap his finger against his face. He continued to think and think, but it was getting him nowhere. He sighed...and decided to do characters. He could do some animals and people, just to have both. He began to draw pictures and write things down. He glanced to his left and right, to the others at the table/computers. He then shook his head and continued. He drew and wrote, wrote, wrote, drew some more, and hummed quietly.

When the professor told them it was time to head to lunch, he nodded his head along. He began to pack up his things. Once done, he stood and headed for the door. He headed out, having brought some delicious food in a bento box from home. He headed to the Quad, seeing Sebastian but too shy to approach. Instead, he headed for a tree across the way. He thought he maybe heard something up there, so he looked up and yelped. "Z-Zephyr, hi...why...are you up in that tree?"

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: open

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog walked around the Quad a bit. She looked around for her brother, who usually ate with her. She made a small sound...wondering if he was with friends or something. Maybe he'd finally met a girl he actually liked. He'd clearly met girls before. He didn't seem to think any of them would be the right one, though. She wondered if he was thinking of her and their younger sister. The two of them had things going on that they needed someone to watch out for them.

If their parents were to ever pass, the two girls needed someone to live with. Their parents wanted them to be with either Jonathan or Abbie. Abbie had met a girl she thought she liked, though. She was always telling Mom she was going to move to the Netherlands. That wouldn't be for like a year. Still, that meant it was going to happen. Shaking her head, Jessa sighed a bit. She wondered if she should go looking for Jon, or wait and see if he came to her.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha and others

The dirty blonde one made a small sound of irritation at the other guy. They quickly hurried away from him, and he nodded. "Okay, I'm glad you're okay with this. She has a gluten intolerance and milk intolerance, so we have to be careful. She used to eat stuff like that, but I think it builds up. She can't eat gluten or milk stuff at all now. I'm glad someone figured out almonds, coconut, and oats could be made into milk. She can eat stuff when any of those types of milk in it."

He then laughed and ruffled her hair a bit, before letting out a small sound. "sorry about that...but it's fine, really. Maybe we should go to the dean or headmaster or whoever is in charge, though? He isn't...rich or anything, is he? That's the only way I feel he'd be able to get out of it, if we went to the person in charge of the college. We don't have to report him, though. It might make you feel safer if we do. Oh...also, Jessa has a service dog, so you can't really pet him unless she lets you but we aren't really supposed to."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:40 pm

The young woman made a sound as she felt him ruffle her hair and she playfully pushed him away. Fixing her hair, Natasha heard what he said and nodded her head. ”I appreciate you telling me.” she spoke and then wrinkled her nose slightly at the mention of Chad. “He kinda does but from what I’ve heard is that his parents want nothing to do with him since he keeps doing stuff like that. So I’m sure if I reported it, it would be handled and his parents wouldn’t be able to help him. Last I heard he’s on his last strike with the headmaster.” she added.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:35 pm

Sebastian Orson
22 | Male | Bisexual
Tagged: Open
He would have been completely focused on his task, a sandwich and an apple that he'd brought with him sitting half-forgotten on his bag - so that they wouldn't be on the grass - but as he noticed more students coming onto the quad, it was hard to be. He liked to have some awareness as to what was going on around him, especially if there were a lot of people around. Though he doubted he'd be approached, most seemed to know him well enough to not do so while he was using his laptop, as it could be safely assumed he was working.
Sebastian found a couple of different plays, but he wasn't quite drawn to them as he was to the murder mystery he'd found previously. Maybe he'd keep looking, for a back up option that he really clicked with. He purposely avoided anything that was cliché or what he considered basic and boring.

Zephyr Reid
21 | Male | Bisexual
Tagged: Gemini
Zephyr ate the panini, observing the quad from where he was in the tree. It was starting to fill with more students now, and it was interesting to watch as they walked, interacted with others, and some chose places to sit. Typical student activity. Nothing that particularly interested him. Maybe something interesting would happen... even if he had to incite it himself. Whatever that would be...
As he was thinking, he heard someone yelp and then call up to him, and Zephyr glanced down to the ground, spotting Gemini looking up at him. He raised an eyebrow. "Why, eating lunch, Gemini." he replied, lightly, "And then... a nap, I think. Unless, of course... something more interesting happens." he finished up the panini. "What are you doing under the tree?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:24 pm

The brown eyed dark haired one tilted his head as he looked up at the other male. He shook his head a couple times after that. He said "Why are you eating up in the tree?" Not that he could say it was weird or anything, but still. When the other said he'd take a nap, too, Gem made a small sound. "Take a nap, in a tree...isn't that dangerous?" he asked. "What if you roll over and fall out of the tree?" he then asked. Did trees even have wide enough branches for someone to lie down on?

He then giggled and said "What, am I not allowed under this tree? I'm here because it's a nice tree, and I figured I could eat here. It's quiet, and most people don't seem to really come over here. They tend to stick to the benches or the grass. With their friends of course," he added. He wasn't trying to say he had no friends...but he didn't have many. He'd never had many friends, maybe because girls didn't like him for some reason. The girls with boyfriends didn't like him, the straight guys didn't want to hang out with him.

(Well, as in the guys that claim they're straight but really aren't...They think he's cute and don't want people to know that or that they're in the closet, and yes I've seen shows and stuff where they make characters like that, and then those characters can cause problems, but anyway.)

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog -going to post her next post again-

The dirty blonde one smiled and nodded at her. "You're welcome, and I'm glad you'll listen and not pet them. They keep her from having panic attacks, or at least like curbs them. She still has them, so the dog doesn't like...make them magically go away. I see how much they help, and they need to be focused on her all the time. There's people that don't seem to understand this...We've had kids wanting to pet them, and had to tell them no. Then their moms get mad and like...it's a whole thing."

"Anyway, we were told the dog is 70 or 75% poodle and the rest is Shepherd. Not sure I believe that since Sora has white toes. That's not really a poodle OR Shepherd thing. There could be husky in there, which wouldn't be a problem, but...people shouldn't lie. If Sora has a bit of husky, the person should have told us." It was by this point they were nearing the Quad. "Ah, there, the Quad is up ahead. We should be able to spot her any time now," he said to Natasha.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:55 am

The young woman listened and nodded her head once more. As someone who also suffers from anxiety, depression and panic attacks, she was familiar with it all too well. Of course she never really told anyone else about it since she didn’t like making a big deal about it. Plus she was on some medication to help her with it. Coming back to focus, she heard him mention that they were near the Quad. The young red headed woman glanced around her and saw that there weren’t that many people around.”Who knows. Maybe a DNA test would help? I volunteer at the local vet clinic and we get people coming in all the time asking for DNA testing.” she said as they got closer and she noticed a few food trucks around. There were so many choices and she didn’t know which one to pick.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:50 pm

The golden brown haired girl -she's sitting and eating now, don't want to keep posting the same thing-

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

The brown eyed dark haired one tilted his head as he looked up at the other male. He shook his head a couple times after that. He said "Why are you eating up in the tree?" Not that he could say it was weird or anything, but still. When the other said he'd take a nap, too, Gem made a small sound. "Take a nap, in a tree...isn't that dangerous?" he asked. "What if you roll over and fall out of the tree?" he then asked. Did trees even have wide enough branches for someone to lie down on?

He then giggled and said "What, am I not allowed under this tree? I'm here because it's a nice tree, and I figured I could eat here. It's quiet, and most people don't seem to really come over here. They tend to stick to the benches or the grass. With their friends of course," he added. He wasn't trying to say he had no friends...but he didn't have many. He'd never had many friends, maybe because girls didn't like him for some reason. The girls with boyfriends didn't like him, the straight guys didn't want to hang out with him.

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: open-> Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog continued to stand there. She rubbed at her arm a bit, then lifted a hand. She stared at the hand, with its couple freckles and all that. She then looked at her arm, with more freckles. Shaking her head, she turned brown eyes to the dog. She smiled as she patted the white toed gray animal a couple times. Sora leaned against her, staring up at her with those blue and brown eyes. She smiled, then looked around more.

She finally saw her brother across the Quad, and went to call out to him. However, she saw he was with a girl, so she stopped. She put down her hand, which she'd been raising to wave at him. She didn't wave or call out, but he still noticed her. He called to her instead, and she sighed a bit. She shook her head and headed over, bringing her lunch. She saw the other girl up close now, and dipped her head to her a moment. She then looked to Jonathan, saying "You...didn't have to come find me."

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one said "It would, but those are pretty expensive. There's some website or something our mom uses now, though. I think she was looking at DNA tests. We...don't have a lot of money though, and she has two or three rabbits. We have my older sister's rats and her cats right now. We have to keep the one since she's in Japan and can only take two of them. My older sister, that is. I don't understand why she won't just let someone bring the third cat a year later...but whatever."

He paused as he saw her look around at the food trucks and other things. He asked "Did you still want to go out somewhere, or just eat here?" He then noticed his sister. He called her over to them, noticing a sort of look on her face but saying nothing. He watched her dip her head to Natasha, and shook his head. He then said "Of course I did...I'm not going to just leave you alone here. I know this is a college and you have a dog, but bad things can happen and Sora...isn't a guard dog."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:49 pm

|| Natasha || Female || 23 || Tagged: Jonathan and Jessabel ||

”Well I could always ask and see if they would let me offer it as a discount or something. But just as a suggestion. And well people are just stubborn and don’t want to deal with that kind of stuff. I don’t know why but that’s just how people are. It’s frustrating and irritating.” she said and brushed her hair out of her face, allowing her dark blue eyes to look at the other girl. A soft smile formed on her face as she looked at the other woman and then back at Jonathan. “We can go somewhere. As long as I’m away from here…..Mainly to be away from Chad….” she said and listened to the two of them speak. So this must be his sister that he was talking about earlier.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:06 pm

The golden brown haired girl -she's sitting and eating now, don't want to keep posting the same thing-

Gemini Torrin- Gem, Ni (sometimes)- m- 20 y- homosexual; Zephyr and Sebastian- bf open- SO open- will adopt kids one day- service dog Lotus (for panic attacks)- Impala- Henri x Mina: Isabella and Ella, 16 year old brother, ten year old twins- Tags: Zephyr

Jessabel Robberts- Jessa, Bel (if you really want)- f- 24 y- Demi pan; has to bond- open- might adopt kids one day- service dog Sora and a cat- goes with her brother- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jonathan, sister- Tags: Jonathan and Natasha

The redhead and her gray, curly furred dog looked between the two of them. She nodded at her brother, saying "Ookay...fine." She smiled a bit, though looked down at her feet as she did so. When she looked up, Natasha was looking at her. She raised a hand and wriggled her fingers at her a bit. She then blinked and quickly lowered her hand again. She tilted her head as she looked at the both of them. She asked "Who's...who's Chad, was he bothering you?" She then looked to her brother again. She noticed the actual smile he had on his face, towards her then Natasha. She hummed quietly and looked at Sora once more. One hand held the leash attached to the vest (/harness maybe), the other pet the dog.

Jonathan Robberts- Jon, Jonny- m- 20 y- crush open- date open- SO open- may have kids one day- has a cat that he favors but all the cats except Stormy are technically the whole family's- red Toyota- dad x mom: sister, sibling, Jessabel, sister- Tags: Natasha, Jessa

The dirty blonde one said "I mean, you can ask them if you want to. If they say no, don't worry about it, though. We don't really care much, though it's a bit annoying when people won't tell you if your dog has other breeds. He's not a show dog, though. I don't really care if he has husky in him, as long as he does his job. That's really all I care about." He then nodded as he looked at the both of them. He smiled at his sister, actually smiled and looked at her a moment. She had her bag and all the stuff in it. Of course, everyone carried their bags from class to class, or to lunch or wherever. He thought she only had her major today, maybe one other class. Shaking his head, he asked Natasha "Is it okay if we go in my car?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me