Ice Age Anew [RP Play!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ice Age Anew [RP Play!]

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed May 25, 2022 11:56 am

"Right?" Aviana asked, beaming over at Bastian and she shot him a wink just to through him off balance in an innocent joking way considering that a moment before he had caught her blushing and her mouth had hung open like she was trying to catch flies. It still had caught her off balance slightly in a good way but she decided to shrug it off and besides he was only joking so perhaps he didn't know the real reason behind her actions. "No, geese scare me, I did find pigs though."

Aviana couldn't stop a goofy grin from brushing across her face as Bash fixed up her hair. "See? This is what happens when you have too much luxurious hair. It's attached to me but I hardly notice when it's a mess sometimes" she spoke after a few seconds of silence, awkwardly doing her best to try and avoid any self questions about why she had done that. She didn't know why she had done that but all she did know was that any proximity with Bash was enough to make the rest of her day brighter which she was evidently more than thankful for.

Aviana melted into the hug, turning her head so that it rested comfortably against his chest. She smiled inwardly, not a care in the world even if it only was for a few seconds. "I haven't gotten around to talking to her which is probably why this has dragged on for so long. Thank you so much, I really do appreciate the help" Ariana answered, her voice slightly muffled as she spoke. "So uh how's the garden going? Have you found any new life?"
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu May 26, 2022 6:34 am

Cato Jake Cameron/close friends may call him CJ/male/22 years old/Hunter of Eastern Tribe/Tags: Móraín, Alessia/Location: Camp of Eastern Tribe/Sexuality: Pansexual/No crush or relationship as of now
Cato chuckled and said, “Ha ha you got that right. I do tend to run my mouth off and like to talk a lot. I’ve been known to talk people’s ears off to the point they just walk away.” Before he could answer Móraín‘s question, he turned to see there Leader approaching. He greeted her, “Good Morning to you leader.” He glanced to Móraín and then back to Alessia. It wasn’t that he had a hard time making eye contact with there leader, but his leader definitely intimidated him and that was saying something because hardly nothing really intimidated Cato. He heard the words of sending the hunters out, Cato’s eyes lit up for a spilt second. He loved being outside of the camp. The drive of being a hunter and just the adrenaline rushing through his body made the young hunter always ready to go on a patrol. He said with a small dip of his head to show his respect, “Your not interrupting at all leader.” As she mentioned running water and when she was done speaking he said nodding his head, “Running water eh.” They had been looking for something like that for a long time now and this was the first he had ever really heard of such a report.

When Móraín talked again, he nodded in agreement to when she said she would be ready to get a move on whenever a hunting party was set up. He said, “I’m in the same boat as Móraín. If you wish for me to be on a hunting party, I would be ready for whenever a hunting party is formed. Besides it’ll be nice to stretch my legs in the morning. I’ve always enjoyed morning hunting parties.” It was true, he did like morning hunting parties more than the later hunting parties as they day went on, but he was here to serve the tribe and provide for them so wherever he was needed he would be able to help. He glanced around the camp noticing many people were out and about now. He looked back to the leader and said, “If I’m not being to nosy leader, who would be going on this party. Would it be all the hunters and our sole hunter trainee?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kellybelly1403 » Fri May 27, 2022 6:22 am

Dakota Sanders -

Western Doctor | 24 years | Location: Medical cabin | Tags: Toka

Dakota listened to her friend as she grabbed a scrap piece of paper to label the pine bark. She didn’t often label her medical supplies, but with certain ones that look identical to other supplies or ones they don’t get in often, she preferred labelling. Especially if there was an emergency where she needed to pull someone up for extra help, which hasn’t happened yet thankfully. She didn’t need to be giving someone anti-inflammatory instead of induced vomiting. That wouldn’t help her case, let alone the patient. But thankfully for the doctor, she has never once mixed up her medical supplies, and she prays she never does.

Hearing Tokala mention the sickness made the girl stop where she stood. Dakota was aware that she was the one who brought that in on the conversation, but for whatever reason, whenever someone else mentioned the ‘Sickness’ she froze. And unfortunately for her, this was a topic of conversation that happens quite often. The sickness was something that never received a proper name because there was no known explanation for it. Most of the time people contracted it when the temperature drops, but the symptoms were strange. The symptoms could range from a simple runny nose and cough, just like the cold, but then could have excessive vomiting/diarrhea, extremely high or low fever, confusion, closing of the airways, coughing up blood, and of course death. There were many other symptoms that came with contracting this ‘virus’ but those were the most common. Dakota never understood it. Nothing added up about the Sickness. There were even times where there was an outbreak when the weather was ‘warm’. She has theories on why/how someone first contracts it(before the outbreak), which includes a poor immune system. And having a poor immune system can be from lack of sleep, malnutrition, stress, lack of exercise, prior illness, respiratory issues, and so much more. The list goes on. Thankfully over the years, they were able to find ways to lessen the symptoms and somewhat stop the outbreak with different combinations of medicine, but unfortunately the Sickness always comes back.

Hearing his voice again, brought the girl out of her trance. “A deer?” Did she hear that right? “Did you just say you saw a deer!?” She repeated with her eyes widened. “OMG, Tokala, that’s amazing!! It has been months since the last time you guys actually spotted something big enough to feed the Tribe, let alone use the rest of the animal for other supplies.” She explained, still in shock. The Tribe could definitely use more blankets and coats. Most of the coats they had were years old and on the small side. Dakota always enjoyed seeing his face light up with excitement, especially when it came to something that was a part of his culture, and she has always admired him for it. If she was not mistaken, she believed he was the only one with rich culture that he was able to share with the Tribe.

Dakota looked around the cabin when he asked her. She didn’t have much to do this morning as she did most of her duties last night when she stayed longer, which she was thankful for since the girl overslept. “I would love to join you for a morning stroll, my good sir.” She answered as she took a small curtsy, and presented her hand.

_____

Freyja Hansen -

Eastern Hunter | 21 years | Location: Near the hunters cabin| Tags: Mateo, group | Mentioned: Cato, Móraín, Alessia, tags

The greeting surprised the girl, it wasn’t often someone willing spoke to her, which she didn’t mind. The younger boy always had a lot of questions when he spoke, but he was polite about them. And despite his age, he was fairly mature, which she respected. “Hello,” Freyja answered back in her thick accent. The morning was actually one of the nicest conditions they have experienced in a few weeks. “Conditions were not bad. A bit chilly from the wind. But not bad.” She plainly stated, hoping that answered the boy's questions. Despite the fact that she tolerated the boy, the brunette still did not like speaking, let alone answering questions, but that had nothing to do with Mateo. She knew he meant well.

Turning her head, the Hunter noticed a small gathering of a couple of members of her Tribe, which included a fellow Hunter, a Warrior and their Leader. It was not uncommon that the Warriors and Hunters worked together, but it was odd that Alessia was speaking to them together. Now again, this could be just a casual conversation, but the way things were going on with the hunts and the scarce sightings of food, maybe their Leader wants the warriors joining in. Whatever the reason was, Frey’s gut was telling her it was important, which meant she needed to join in. The girl regretted looking over in their direction. If she actually didn’t care for the Tribe, like she acted, then it wouldn’t matter, but the thing is, this girl would do anything for her Tribe. Which in all honesty really sucks for her reputation. Although since Alessia was there, she had to figure out a way to go over there without causing something, which typically she wouldn’t care about, but the girl simply didn’t have the time today.

Focusing her attention back on the boy, although her attention never actually left him, the girl had an idea (She’s sneaky that way with being able to place her attention in multiple places at once). “That idea is good. Come.” Freyja just left it as that as she walked towards the small group, hoping the kid would follow.

She liked that Mateo would willingly volunteer to go out and hunt. The more experience he got in the field, the better the hunter he would become in the future. She knew the kid wasn’t getting a lot of experience because of the lack of game they’ve been seeing but maybe with whatever the group was discussing was something he could join or learn from?

Once they were in ear range of the group, Frey heard mention of some type of water source, which meant there had to be at least traces of animals near by it. Hopefully ones big enough to be used for many different things and not only food. The Hunter always believed it was important to get the most out of the animal because it sacrificed itself for them. It wouldn’t be fair to leave the bones and hide behind.

Freyja quietly slipped into the group with the boy, and listened briefly before speaking. “If we are to go to waterfall. It would be good idea to bring Mateo along. He needs experience.” The girl’s accent stood out from the rest as she spoke without expressions.
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 27, 2022 7:35 am

Silver Skyler | female | Western tribe commander | crush is - |talking with - open

She woke up and did her morning duties before walking to the kitchen to take something small to eat. She was not really a morning eater and usually just drank coffee or eat something small like yogurt, she didn't have a big hungry anyway so that could be just enough for her now. She took some yogurt out of the fridge and took the last cup of coffee before sat down at the table and enjoying breakfast.

Hyde Alloy | male | Western tribe Cartographer | crush is - | talking with - open

He is currently still sleeping after staying up almost the whole night. He didn't get sleep as he was worried about doing some maps for the area they were found recently. He could not escape his duties even in his dreams as those maps sure followed him deep into his mind, he could have nightmares or weird dreams again.

Locus Clamore | male | Eastern tribe Tracker | crush is - | talking with - open

Don't know what to write for him...

Aquara Eerie | female | Eastern tribe Artisan | crush is - | talking with - open

She was in her room, doing some paintings she enjoyed her little job even if sometimes finding good themes was rather hard. She did need to ask others for some ideas, but sometimes those ideas were so weird that she didn't get them and ended up having no theme ideas at all. Now she just painted whatever came to her mind, she liked to do her art in that way even if it may not be liked by others.

Rane Celeste | female | loner | crush is - | talking with - open

'Currently, who knows where...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 28, 2022 5:29 am

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐔
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    . eastern hunterxxxxxlocation; near warrior/hunter cabin xxxxxmentions; tagxxxxxtags; loren

The silence between the two of them was unbearable. With each second that passed between them, Vivian felt more and more conflicted. He never had indeed figured out where his feelings lay with Loren. Yes, there was a time when he was completely and utterly obsessed with the warrior. A time when all that was on his mind was that boy in front of him, where all he craved was his touch, when all he wanted was to be near him and with him and always by his side. Even now, Vivian couldn’t remember the exact parting words shared between the two of them. He knew it was his fault, everything that had happened. Of course, he would never admit it out lout, but he knew he didn’t have to. Despite not willingly wishing to see eye-to-eye with Loren, Vivian knew Loren also knew Viv was the one that ruined what they had. As per usual. Exploring and experimenting with his sexuality had been fun, but it sent Vivian into fight-or-flight mode when Loren informed him he wanted things to become more serious. More real. Vivian had nothing to give. He had been flighty and confused. But god, did he love that boy. And now, with Loren standing before him, Vivian knew he still did. Based on the glare in Loren’s dark eyes, Vivian suspected the feeling was far from mutual. And the warrior had every right to feel that way, but it sure did hurt. A lot.

But as a tingling sensation rushed through him – was it rage or desire? – Vivian found himself yet again coming closer. He almost wanted to laugh, a short, curt laugh, but still laced with amusement, as Loren spoke once more. He had always adored Loren’s stubbornness. How he pouted when something didn’t go the way he wanted it to. In those moments, back in the day, Vivian would brush back his hair and place a reassuring kiss on his forehead, all while, of course, teasing him about how cute he looked when he was pouty. It seemed highly inappropriate to do that now. “Suit yourself,” he settled for, shrugging his shoulders. Water, he needed water. His throat had dried up like a desert, and pushing words out of his mouth was becoming increasingly challenging. You used to be my little guard. “I’m just making conversation.” Now he was the pouty one, struggling hard to keep his pride up when Loren pointed out something that was very much true. Vivian had messed up big time here. What was he to do? Confess he came here because he wanted – needed – to be near Loren again?

Instinctively, Vivian’s hand shot out towards Loren’s, enclosing around the male’s wrist. “I want you…” he muttered slowly, eyes locking with Loren’s. Finish the sentence. “….to…” He stopped again and shook his head. He had nothing else to say. He wanted Loren, that was it. As if he had been shocked, Vivian practically jumped back, hand releasing Loren’s wrist within a single second. “You’re right,” he finally concluded, lifting his head to meet Loren’s gaze again. “This was my excuse to talk to you. And now I see it was a mistake. Sorry for wasting your time.” The last part was almost a sneer, a bitter sorry, for deep down, it pained Vivian to realize Loren certainly did not seem thrilled to have him around. He shook his head, taking a deep breath in through his nose. “I’ll get out of your way now. I’m sure you have better things to do than...” Again, he cut himself off and shook his head. “Forget I said anything.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 28, 2022 5:50 am

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐌
    . eastern leaderxxxxxlocation; eastern campxxxxxmentions; tagsxxxxxtags; móraín, cato, freyja, mateo

Alessia was pleased to see that she wasn’t intruding on anything too important between the warrior and the hunter. Oftentimes, her presence was enough to cut a conversation short, but it was never her intention to ruin something ongoing. Nevertheless, even if that had been the case here, neither Móraín nor Cato seemed too upset with her arrival, so she decided not to think too much about it. She needed to talk to them about business matters anyway. Casual conversation could wait; there was plenty of time for easygoing chitchat later on.

“I don’t want anyone to get their hopes up so quickly,” she told the warrior, tone almost warning, given how quickly Móraín had perked up. Rightfully so, of course, as news like that was extremely exciting, but Alessia would hate for everyone to get their hopes up, only for it to be a false alarm. Truly, nobody would know for sure until the water was tested. At the thought of that, Alessia lifted her head and glanced around for Micah. She hoped by now, the young woman had found Carly. She trusted the cook would handle the situation well. “We’re testing it before we do anything further, but it’s something to keep in the back of our heads for now.” Her dark eyes shifted from Móraín to Cato. “I’m telling you because I trust you.” Despite the seriousness that loomed over her, Alessia couldn’t hide the slight shadow of a smile when Cato spoke. Her gaze softened, and she shifted her position to face the hunter more clearly. “Just Alessia is fine,” she assured him. Cato was a good worker, a good tribute to their group. He had been there long enough, but in reality, Alessia didn’t speak to him too often. So, she supposed it wasn’t much of a surprise, the formality that was laced into his words. If he wasn’t being so serious and diligent, she would have likely chuckled.

Her eyes flickered back onto Móraín, and her shoulders drooped out of relief. “Thank you,” she said in a slightly softer tone, before letting out a breath. Until patrols went out, Alessia had a tendency to work herself up and cause more internal stress than necessary. But she trusted her workers. It was Mother Nature who kept them all on their toes.

She once again turned her attention back onto Cato as he spoke, and nodded her head. “We don’t have many hunters right now, so sending you all out would be fine,” she informed him. “Having more hands on deck might lead to more catches, too. It would be good for Mateo, too. This is when we can start keeping an eye out for deer. Maybe if we’re lucky, they’ll start appearing over the next few weeks.”

Her attention snapped over to Freyja as she joined the group, and alarm flashed through her eyes as the hunter mentioned the water. She was so fixated on the water situation that she didn't even seem to have time to thorough process Freyja's appearance. It wasn’t that Alessia didn’t trust Mateo, but he was young, and she knew how the youngsters had a tendency to blurt out any sort of information they received. She didn’t need him spreading this potentially false information to everyone. At the same time, though, the risk was high for everyone. She could only hope they understood the importance of keeping a low profile until otherwise informed. “I was getting to that,” she returned, tone unintentionally curt. Guilt rushed over her immediately, and she had a hard time meeting her former friend’s eye. “Sorry,” she managed to get out, running both hands over her curly hair. “I’m a bit stressed.”

She took another deep breath, shaking out her hands before yet again shifting her body so that she could face all of them at once. “Móraín, you’ll be their guard. Keep an eye out for any supplies we could use, too. Hunters, let’s hope you can bring back something good. Remember, we can use everything from whatever you catch. We’ll make use of it somehow. It’s getting warmer, but only just. You’ll have to keep an alert eye open.” She allowed her eyes to settle on each of them individually, although she didn't glance at Freyja for as long as the others. Just in case. “I'm sure you'll find something.”

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 28, 2022 2:08 pm

𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐒
    . western hunterxxxxxlocation; western camp xxxxxmentions; erice, tagxxxxxtags; dakota

While Dakota scribbled down some notes on the few pieces of bark Tokala had gathered for her, he allowed his eyes to roam around the cabin. It was smaller than most of the other ones, but its layout was also different. Along one side were a few medical cots, and near the middle, a large desk-like table. He only spent time in here to chat with Dakota, so he couldn’t say he knew the workings too, too well, but he assumed any operations that had to be performed were done in a separate room from the main one. He also suspected the cots here were to be wheeled into another room, too. But he could be wrong. It was almost surprising, actually, how little he knew about how Dakota ran this place, despite her love for her job. He supposed it never really came up. He knew she was sensitive, and mentioning anything like an illness often flushed her. He couldn’t have honestly said he was surprised when he watched the blood drain from her face, but Tokala still felt bad for saying something about the sickness in the first place. “Sorry,” he said in a lower tone, reaching out to gently place his arm on her elbow. “I know that’s a hard topic for you.”

If it wasn’t considered a tough subject for someone, then Tokala could say they weren’t as in tune with the tribe as they should be. They always lost someone every winter. As horrible as it was, it was something most of the members seemed to prepare for and expect. Tokala never brought it up out loud, and from what little he heard around, he suspected most were on the same page as him. Death was a touchy subject, and with it hovering around them, lurking in their shadows, it was best to avoid mentioning it altogether.

Seeing her face light up was enough to relieve him, and he stepped back, unable to hold back a smile; he couldn’t help it, hers was beautiful and ever so contagious. Everything about her was beautiful. He allowed his eyes to rest on her person, observe her in this state. This was the Dakota everyone loved and adored. He didn’t know a single person who disliked her, although he knew Erice had made a comment here and there, but he always dismissed it. Erice was his friend, as was Dakota. He didn’t need the opinion of every single tribe member to determine who he did and did not get along with, anyway. Although apart from this scenario, Tokala highly valued Erice’s opinion.

“Don’t get too excited,” he hummed a laugh, but was unable to maintain the growing smile on his own features. “You don’t see it here with me, do you?” Not phrasing that in a way where he was expecting a response, Tokala turned his attention towards the small window for a fleeting moment. “I’m going to mention it to Connall later. I wanted to see you first.”

Tokala stepped closer to the door then, so that he could grab her coat, which was hanging up on the coat hanger. “Here,” he handed her her coat to put on, stepping back with his hands behind his back as he patiently waited for her to get ready. Then, glancing back at her, Tokala swept his hand out in return to latch onto hers, guiding her over so he could lead her out. “The honour is all mine, m’lady,” he returned with a smile. “Shall we?” He opened the door for her, allowing her to exit first. Personally, Tokala loved the winter, but he knew of many whose opinions differed substantially. “We need to make a quick stop first.”

He led her over to the cabin he lived in, holding up a finger to silently tell her to wait there, then headed inside, making a beeline for his room. Rustling through his clothes, Tokala grabbed hold of one of his beanies. It was chilly with the wind, and he knew someone would likely get a headache from it sooner than later. Heading back outside, he presented Dakota the hat. “For you,” he told her. “In case you get cold.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat May 28, 2022 2:57 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐒
    . western gathererxxxxxlocation; western gardens xxxxxmentions; tagxxxxxtags; aviana

Still going along with the joke, although it was evident it was soon coming to an end, Bastian’s eyes widened in delight. “Pigs!” he echoed, shoving his hands in his pockets before tipping his head back up towards the sky. “What a lucky day it’s been. What’s the saying? If pigs could fly…” His voice trailed off and he shook his head helplessly, returning his gaze to her with a small grin. “I think I just made that up now,” he confessed shamelessly. “I don’t actually know if that’s a real thing or not. It is now. I’ve coined it.”

He allowed himself to quiet down as she took a sip of his tea. His travel mug was surprisingly good at keeping the water hot for a decent amount of time, so he could only hope she wouldn’t burn her entire tongue at once. What did one do when they burned their mouth, anyway? He hoped they could avoid that; he knew how much of a nuisance the feeling was, and even though he was sure Avi would tease him about how he purposely made her burn herself, he’d very likely feel bad about it. So when she put the mug down, and looked relatively unharmed, he smiled. All things were good. “Yes, because you’re very luxurious,” he returned, tapping her upper arm lightly. “With your Rapunzel hair. Careful, it’ll start glowing soon.” You’re already glowing, he wanted to add, as he gazed at her grinning face. A boyish smile crossed his own features as he watched her, feeling yet again drawn to her presence. Surely it would get embarrassing if they weren’t such good friends.

“We can find her after, if you want. I can help,” he offered, glancing down to face her as she stepped away from the comforts of their hug. “I’m sure she won’t be hard to find. Maybe you can convince Connall to give you some nap time, too. I will find you that nice blanket, though. It’ll work a miracle, I know it.” Bash and Aviana had only ever slept in the same bed once, and even then, Bastian wasn’t confident Avi remembered. She had gotten a bad cold, close to the flu, and Bash had been determined to keep a close eye on his friend. They had ended up falling asleep beside one another. He had gotten up before she had, and it was never talked about. But there was nothing weird about it, right? They had simply been two friends who had fallen asleep on opposite sides of the same bed. That was all.

When she mentioned the garden, Bastian turned his head so that he could look at it, then took her hand and guided her closer to the side of it. “See that?” He spoke softly, as if it would wake the plants, and knelt down to point at one particular part in the soil. “You can barely see it now, but something’s sprouting. I think it’s going to be a good year.” He beamed up at her. His love for plants wasn’t something he tried to hide, for he felt no embarrassment around it, but he liked that she noticed that. “So? What are you up to today, my sweet Cloud Walker?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 28, 2022 4:24 pm

"Yep," Aviana nodded matter-of-factly as Bastian echoed what she had said before. "You know, that whole thing about flying pigs" she shook her head at the mental image as she imitated the flapping wings. "Their wings are ridiculously small though and I don't know how they carry around such big bodies" she explained, turning her face away to hide the ridiculous smile that stretched her face. "Don't worry though, I get what you were trying to say" Aviana assured the man while crossing her arms, taking the cup from Bash once he was finished so that she could take a sip.

"I don't know if it's just me but I can never manage to drink my tea fast enough but if I do I burn my tongue and am left with that awful feeling for ages. No fun at all" she explained, her head shaking to further show her disgust. She stepped closer to Bastian, leaning over his shoulder so that her chin could rest on it just enough to not make him ticklish. "What's got you smiling so much, hm?" she asked curiously, flipping her head onto the side so that she could watch him closely. She could make up so many reasons in her mind but she didn't want to risk exposing herself. "Well, if you know it then I am certain with faith. If we can't find a blanket, I'll steal some of yours. Or I'll just have to share your bed" she shot Bastian a wink, indicating that although the memory was just on the cusp of her dreams, she still remembered the way he had looked after her.

Aviana allowed herself to be guided closer, thankfully taking the hand so that she did not trip and make a fool of herself yet again. "Oh, would you look at that! What is it?" she asked, gazing curiously at the small evidence of budding life. "My plans? Waiting for orders but until then probably just some daily duties. What about you, Mr. Green Thumb?" It was only fair that he had a nickname as well.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kellybelly1403 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:41 am

Dakota Sanders -

Western Doctor | 24 years | Location: Medical cabin -> Toka's cabin | Tags: Tokala

Ever since Dakota joined the Tribe fifteen years ago, Tokala has always been there for her, especially after her parents' deaths. For the first couple years of joining, the brunette felt alone, struggling with demons constantly, but not once did the boy fail to leave her side, even till today where she still does battle those demons from time to time. They had an understanding of one another without meaning to speak. An instant bond between the two kids, one that could not be broken. Dakota didn’t know it then, but she had met her best friend. Someone who would lay down his life for her. And would she? Appsolutely. She cared for Tokala, more than she even knew, he was her soulmate. Now whether meaning platonically or romantically, was for her to figure out. But what she knew now was that she would not be the same, nevertheless alive, without the boy. Tokala was her saviour.

The comfort he gave Dakota was something unlike any other, even despite the circumstances. The way he spoke calmed her, even the way his fingers brushed against her skin and hair, instantly sent her body into a relaxed state. There was nothing this man could say or do to make the Doctor feel uncomfortable. Dakota gave a simple small smile with her lips pressed together in response to his apology, stating she’s okay. She knew he meant no harm, he never did.

The girl let out a small laugh at his remark. Of course, the girl didn’t see the deer with him, but she had no doubt the boy was telling the truth. He had not a single lying bone in his body, but even if he did, Dakota saw right through him, as did he. Her cheeks turned pink at his comment. “Aww, what a sweetheart.” She teased, then continued in a more serious tone. “Honestly though, Connall would be pleased to hear the news. Who knows when the next time something like this will happen. Although, you should probably tell him sooner rather than later. That way he has time to plan whatever needs to be done.”

Dakota buttoned on her coat that Toka gave, and threw down her soft waves out of her bun, making sure her hair covered her ears. “Okay, I’m ready.” She said as he accepted her hand and walked through the door. This wasn’t uncommon of them, in fact the brunette could not recall a time where she didn’t go first in that matter. He has always been a gentleman, not saying the rest of the guys in the Tribe weren’t, he was just different. The girl nodded at Tokala’s statement, assuming she knew where.

Hand in hand, she walked quietly beside him, curious as to where he was leading her. This wasn’t towards Connall, unless for some reason he was in her friend’s cabin. Before Dakota could even question, the boy gestured for her to stay, and quickly went inside. Unsure of his plan, the brunette waited in the brisk air, hands shoved in her pockets, freeing them from the wind. The poor girl was not made for the cold. Her petite build could not hold heat for the life of her, despite finding peace in the wilderness. Most of the time Dakota would ignore the signs her cold body gave, but, once her overprotective friend found out, someone help her. She was surprised he even let her out without a touque, but before she knew it, Tokala held up his hat for her to take. “Thank you.” She said while gently grabbing the beanie. “Honestly though, I'll be okay.”

_____

Freyja Hansen -

Eastern Hunter | 21 years | Location: Near the hunters cabin| Tags: Mateo, Alessia | Mentioned: Cato, Móraín, Alessia, tags

On Page 6
Last edited by kellybelly1403 on Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me