Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:21 am

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha, Jessikka

The six foot black haired male kept blue eyes focused on unpacking. He combed through his neck length hair. He then glanced to the dog, as she stood beside him now. He smiled at her, then finished unpacking and put on riding clothes. His were a simple blue t shirt and jeans. He put on his boots, then walked out of the room and out of the cabin.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: horses

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes blinked and she huffed.

Jessikka Robbins or Jess- f- 24- crush: open, bi- bf/gf: open- horse: Kyu- Shepadoodle service dog Kuroyuki- Tags: Mike, Natasha

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. The bee phobic girl hummed as she unpacked. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was by her side. She hummed as she kept her clothes she already had on. She put on her boots, putting her tennis shoes to the side and walking out.

Kyu- gelding- 6 y- APH mix- Trail horse- rider: Jess- crush: open for males- mate: open for males- has to adopt-

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then stood in the stall. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Aimer- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: open

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She hummed as she headed for the barn, to put the horse away. Love followed her as she put the horse in and checked the food and water.

Aimer- North American Spotted Draft gelding- 6 y- open for males- open for males- has to adopt- carting- Rider: Beia- Tags: Beia, other horses

The sixteen point two hand high gelding snorted, shaking his mane and flicking his tail. Chocolate brown eyes looked around. The black head and eared white horse snorted. His black back and rump patch stood out against the white.

Junn- m- 26- crush: open for boys- bf/gf: open for boys- Cat Chennel- horse: Cara- Tags: X

The five foot eight and brown eyed male hummed. He combed through short and neat black hair. He was wearing a pair of shorts, and blue shirt with it. He drove the Toyota with the cat in her carrier, finally pulling into the place.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Junn- Tags: X

The very small black filly was sleeping in the very small trailer. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:49 am

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Open || Location: heading to the barn ||

Natasha made her way to the barn with her hands in her pocket. The sun was out in full force and she could feel the sunshine on her face as she walked down to the barn. She walked into the barn and grabbed the tack for Rusty and made her way over to the stallion. Rusty put his head over the stall door and nickered out to her. “Alright alright. I’m almost there boy.” she said and placed the tack on the bench by the stall. Natasha soon had Rusty all tacked up and ready to go for a ride. She eased herself up into the saddle and squeezed with her legs to get the Mustang cross to move. Rusty snorted and did as he was told.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs:Open

She walked over to her truck starting it. Driving it up to her cabin as she had a lot of stuff to unpack. Pulling up she threw it in park walking to the tailgate dropping it. Ashton grabbed her bags full of clothes and walked them inside. The cabin was beautiful and very spacious. She walked inside setting her bags on the table nearby. Going out to grab the other stuff in the truck. She carried in two totes full of blankets pictures and a few other things. Setting them on the floor, she ran back out and pulled her truck up next to the cabin so it was out of the way so others could get threw. Grabbing the keys out of the ignition and going back inside. She brought her clothes back to the bedroom and hung them up. Then went back out and grabbed the blankets also bringing them back to her room. She proceeded to make her bed and finished hanging up her pictures. She grabbed the last picture in the tote, her eyes tearing up slightly. It was a picture of her second older brother that was recently killed in a bullriding accident. She kissed the picture then set it on the night stand. All of her family are involved in the rodeo circuts. Her brothers are bull riders and bronc riders. While her and her sisters and mother are all barrel racers. She turned around and nodded. "Perfect." she said looking around. Ashton walked out to the kitchen and made a sandwich for herself and skipped out the door after her cleaned up as she was filthy from riding earlier. She walked back into the barn to spend some time with vermeer.

(REPOST,,,, Sorry i was gone this weekend and didnt have my computer with me ill make a post when im on tomorrow)
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Hey seeley, is it actually alright if I switch Cara to Beia’s horse, and take Jessikka, Kyu, Aimer and Junn out of the RP?)

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Natasha, Jessikka, Beia

The six foot black haired male combed through his neck length hair. He then turned blue eyed to the dog, as she followed. He smiled down at her, not one to leave her behind. She never got in the way of the horses, she’d just stay by the fence. He returned to the barn, talking to a girl. He pointed her to the cabins, then went to Dey.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: horses

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was now just stood there. Chocolate eyes blinked and she huffed.

Jessikka Robbins or Jess- f- 24- crush: open, bi- bf/gf: open- horse: Kyu- Shepadoodle service dog Kuroyuki- Tags: Mike, Natasha, Beia

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. The bee phobic girl hummed as she walked. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was by her side. She hummed as she greeted the other girl, Beia. She and the dog then went into the stall with Kyu, and she smiled at him.

Kyu- gelding- 6 y- APH mix- Trail horse- rider: Jess- crush: open for males- mate: open for males- has to adopt-

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then stood in the stall. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Aimer- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: Mike, Jessikka, Natasha technically

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She hummed and thanked the boy that told her. Love followed her as she went back to the vehicle.

Aimer- North American Spotted Draft gelding- 6 y- open for males- open for males- has to adopt- carting- Rider: Beia- Tags: Beia, other horses

The sixteen point two hand high gelding snorted, shaking his mane and flicking his tail. Chocolate brown eyes looked around. The black head and eared white horse snorted. His black back and rump patch stood out against the white.

Junn- m- 26- crush: open for boys- bf/gf: open for boys- Cat Chennel- horse: Cara- Tags: X

The five foot eight and brown eyed male hummed. He combed through short and neat black hair. He was wearing a pair of shorts, and blue shirt with it. He drove the Toyota with the cat in her carrier up to the parking area.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Junn- Tags: X

The very small black filly was sleeping in the very small trailer. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:50 pm

(Yea that’s fine)

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Open || Location: About to on a trail ride ||

Natasha turned the stallion to face towards the trails. She could feel the energy that Rusty had all pint up. Natasha ”Alright boy, let’s get that built up energy burnt out.” she said as she eased him into a trot. Rusty wanted to have more rein and wanted to run. Natasha held back on the reins and waited for the right moment to allow him to unleash all that energy. Soon they came into a clearing, an open field. “Okay boy, let’s see what you got.” she whispered into his ear and gave him full rein. She could feel the stallion racing into the ground, the sound of his hooves hitting the ground beneath them.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:05 pm

[cool, thank you]

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Ashton, Beia

The six foot black haired male combed through his neck length hair. He then turned blue eyed to the dog, as she followed. He smiled down at her, then noticed Ashton in a stall. He walked over and said “Hello there, we haven’t really talked much.”

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: Mike, Natasha technically

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She hummed and thanked the boy that told her. Love followed her as she went back to the vehicle.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Beia- Tags: Horses

The very small black filly was awake now, and huffed a bit. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:15 am

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Open || Location: on a trail ride ||

The buckskin stallion continued to dance along the fields, with nostrils flared. Natasha felt the stallion continue to race on, the adrenaline flowing through her veins. The feel of the wind as she rode through the fields. The sound of hooves pounding on the ground was soothing to her. Natasha turned him around to head towards some fallen trees. She wanted to test his jumping skills, see if he could do it. She ushered him into the position and clicked her tongue.

Rusty snorted and obeyed his rider as he galloped towards a fallen tree. He soared over it with ease and continued on down the twisted path. Soon the two eventually returned back to the ranch and Natasha eased the stallion into a trot. Rusty tossed his head as he was slowed down. The young woman lead him to the barn and eased him to a halt.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:19 am

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs:Mike

Startled by Mikes voice she jumped accidentally tripped over the bucket that sat behind her and falling on her bottom. She didnt think anyone was in the barn. She looked up at Mike, her face now turning a rosie pink color with embarrassment. Her eyes still sparkling in the sunlight shining into the barn. "Hey, Yes we really haven't i was in the midse of getting stuff settled." She said looking up at him with a soft smile but her cheeks still rosie. Still on her knees she grabbed the bucket and picked up the apples that were in it off the ground.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:32 am

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: Ashton, Beia

The six foot black haired male combed through his neck length hair. He then turned blue eyed to the dog, as she stood. He smiled down at her, then looked to Ashton. “Sorry for making you trip...you’re horse is very... handsome. Don’t know if I should call him pretty,” he said. When Allia yipped, he said “Oh, and this girl is Allia.”

Beia Song- f- 22- bi; open- bf/gf: open- horse: Cara- Bobby x Lauren Song- Doodle Love- Tags: Mike and Ashton technically

The short and slender brown eyed girl hummed and looked around. She shook out her dark hair, which went to mid back. She hummed and got to the cabin, setting her room up. She and Love then returned to the barn together.

Cara- Mini horse filly- 2 y- open- too young for mate I think- too young for foals yet- carting- human: Beia- Tags: Horses

The very small black filly was awake now, and huffed a bit. The white socks and blaze stood out against the black of the coat.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:42 am

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs:Mike

Ashton smiled down at the dog as she gave her a pet. "Its all okay not the first time and probably wont be the last . Either is good i call him either doesn't bother him. But thank you he's my baby. I don't go anywhere without him." she said getting up and dusting off. She grabbed an apple and gave in to Ver who took it gently and grunted a thank you. She turned her gaze back at him. "So did you find everything alright? Like your cabin and stall" she talked as her eyes met his. Her blondeish brown hair move slightly in the breeze.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me