I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Collin Adams/The Logical/ tags: Alaina
"Really?" He asks skeptically. "I was never told of this before, just that I was meeting someone." Collin admits. "Why should I belive you? How do I know you aren't lying?" He could never be too sure, so he needed to make sure she was telling the truth.

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/ Tags: Jessie
"I am Markus" Markus replies. "Nice to meet you" He says. He didn't know who this person was, but he felt like she was that one A+ kid.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:19 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl hummed and smiled at her dog. Lei was now leaning on her, and his blue and amber eyes looked between them. She pet the poodle shepherd husky mix. She then dusted herself off, and said "Nice to meet you," and felt like he might be a rebel.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about it a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:28 pm

Alaina Fellan- 24- The Creative- Location: Cafe- tags- None

Alaina sat back, slightly shocked. She would have assumed he'd known. She noted in the back of her head that he had been kind to her despite not knowing her at all. "I..." Alaina paused for a moment. How could she prove she wasn't lying? A thought skipped through her head that she could tell him she was making it up and she would go on her merry way without being held down by someone but quickly rejected such a thought when she realized if it wasn't him, her parents would just set her up again. "I guess your parents might know mine?" She questioned, unsure how this kind of thing could happen over someone's head. She told him her parents' names, hoping he might recognize them. "I guess you don't have to believe me if you don't want to but I don't see why I would lie about something like that when it's not exactly what I want to be doing right now."
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:11 pm

collin adams/the logical/ tags: alaina
“what is your last name then?” he asks. he might know who this girls parents are. he looks at her waiting. he was still a little suspicious.

markus khoul/ the rebel/ tags: jessie
his ferret pokes his head out of markus’ hoodie and squeaks. markus pets his little head.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:25 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl hummed and smiled at her dog. Lei yawned, blue and amber eyes looking between them. She smiled at the poodle shepherd husky mix, then saw the ferret. "Ferret," she squeaked, then asked "Are they a boy or a girl? What's their name?" she then asked Markus.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about it a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:36 pm

“His name is Nibbles” Markus says “or nib for short” Markus replies. “What is your dog’s name?” He asks
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:39 pm

The Angel

The brown eyed and very red haired girl giggled a bit at that, then nodded. "That's a very cute name," she said, then looked to the blue and amber eyed dog. Lei yawned, and she put a hand on the poodle shepherd husky mix's head then. "His name is Lei, which probably sounds girly."

The Tenacious

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:42 pm

"No, it doesn't" He says. "Want to go the the cafe?" He asks. He was getting hungry. Nibbles pops back into his hoodie.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:13 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: outside ]

Kye nodded and started walking with her. As they walked to her house, he asked, "So, do you have siblings?"As a single child, Kye had always wanted a sibling. Part of his introvert nature had come because he used to spend most of childhood alone in his house as his mother worked late. Kye had gotten used to being alone. He wondered what a full house might be like.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:26 pm

The Angel

The brown eyed and very red haired girl smiled as she said "Thank you for that." She looked to the blue and amber eyed dog a moment. The poodle shepherd husky mix looked up at her. "That sounds nice,” she said with a nod.

The Tenacious

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about in a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me