Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Jordan Foxhill,18 years old, Loon's Call (Loon), Over The Moon(Casper), and A Twisted Love Affair(Juliet), Show Jumping/ Equation, Tags: Kaylie to Wylie

"Thank you for your help too, it made this much smoother." Jordan leaned "Nice to met you wylie, I'm Jordan. " he looked the girl over. "And these are my horses Loon, Casper and Juliet." He said and pointed to each one as he did. "I remember that, haha its understandable. We all sound older and more serious on the phone I feel like." Jordan unlopped the leads of both Casper and Loon. "I will thank you, Juliet needs her legs streached more so I might jump on for a slow ride around the field. I mean that's mostly what she does these days anyway and little walks on the trail.' When the other girl left he noded to her in thanks.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:53 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Female - English - Tags: Open - Location: outdoor Jumping Arena

Kaylie smiled at Jordan and walked back into the barn. She walked into the tack room and quickly grabbed Romeo's Bridle, Saddle, and a blanket. She Made sure to grab a handful of treats also so that Romeo wouldn't throw a fit. She walked out of the tack room and into the aisle. She walked over to Romeo's stall and he nickered and nuzzled her dark brown hair. " Oh stop" She laughed, and gave him one of the treats. She slipped the bridle on his head and placed the saddle on his back. She grabbed his girth and tightened it not to tight but not too lose. Leading him out of his stall, Star Nickered and she sighed and gave him a treat. After Star was satisfied, Kaylie continued to walk out of the barn, holding tight to the thoroughbred's reins. She stroked his neck and put her left foot in the stirrup. She swung her leg over and tightened the reins and clicked her tongue. Romeo bounced into a trot and she led him over to the outside jumping arena.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri May 01, 2020 1:52 pm

wylie smith|tags: jordan|location unloading area

wylie gave a smile and a nod. "feel free to ride whenever and as you please we have no limits here of what you can do and if you ever need some advice or assistance in what you want to do or an instructor feeling to get over some jumps feel free to cal me or probably anyone," she said with a giggle and a smile. "feel free to put your three in the turnouts we have a big enough pasture they can all go into if they all get a long?" she suggested mildly with a grin. "and also i can take one of them or two if it makes it easier for you?" she offered sweetly. she glanced and could see kaylie from afar on one of her beauty horses. she gave a smile. today she could tell as the sun slowly began to fade might not end up being a riding day sadly but she'd just have to see.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:34 am

Jordan Foxhill,18 years old, Loon's Call (Loon), Over The Moon(Casper), and A Twisted Love Affair(Juliet), Show Jumping/ Equation, Tags: Kaylie

"That sounds great to me. Thanks so much." Jordan said as he unlooped Casper and Loon's ropes form the trailer. The gray gelding playfully reach out and nuzzled his arm . "Yes Casper we are going now," he said with a chuckle. "They would love that, the boys here can play together and Juliet can supervise haha." Jordan chuckled some more. It was true the big bay mare would do that and she took her role seriously. "You could grab my mare for me, " Jordan said as he headed towards the pastures, knowing the othergirl could catch up.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me