Messed Up (ACCEPTING)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Messed Up (ACCEPTING)

Postby qpw » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:17 pm

:)
I like mangos
qpw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:06 am

Abigail

Abigail shrugged, not wishing to pursue the matter further. To each their own... she thought.
A wide smile grew upon her cheeks when he said that he also had witnessed the drama that went down in Ms. H's class. She continued to smile, amused at her brothers attempt to not be suspicious. Looking down she wiped her hands and piled her trash from lunch on her tray. After her brother answered, Abigail chimed in, "Oh gosh, the outbursts. It made me so uncomfortable to bear witness to. You?" curious about what the boy thought. She acknowledged that they shared art together next, but decided at this time to not comment on it now. Assuming they would walk to the next class together.

Adam

Adam smirked when Ezekiel mentioned that he in face had not been present last period. He ran his finger through his short black hair and lightly scratched his head, thinking about the best way to respond to such an observation. " Yeah... Well... I like to sit in the back, keep to myself, book over my face, you know." he muttered. He has just met the boy, and wasn't about to make his secrets know. What if the boy was a rule follower... a goody two shoes if you will.. and told on him? Adam held is alone time sacred and truly believed he would die should it be taken away from him.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:45 am

Ezekiel Novak | Location: Cafeteria | Tagged: Abigail, Adam

Ezekiel looked over at Adam when he replied. He knew for certain that he hadn't seen the other boy in class, he'd observed the room well enough. He just couldn't figure out why he was lying... was Adam concerned he'd tell someone? That wasn't his sort of thing to do, even if he was a stickler for the rules. However, even though Ezekiel did not look convinced in the slightest, he decided not to call out Adam for it.
Then, he looked towards Abigail when she spoke about what had happened. Ezekiel shrugged. "I do not think it is something to be gossiped about." he said, matter-of-factly. Although, he did also add, to subtly give his own opinion. "Even if it was uncomfortable to watch."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:43 am

Abigail

Abigail shrugged. What a party pooper, who doesn't like to gossip... she thought. With a sigh she smiled and pulled herself together, " Well, lunch is about over... should we get going?" she asked looking up and over at the two boys, deciding not to press the issue any further. She understood that he did not want to talk about it, but was glad to know that she was not alone in her feelings of discomfort during the outburst.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 pm

Ada
Ashe had already told me before that his dad was alive. Why did his eyes convey such sadness, then? I knew what it was like to lose a parent but I guess I hadn't a clue what it was like to have a parent that wished they had lost you. "Hey, don't beat yourself up about what isn't your fault. I've had a l-lifetime of others doing that to me, and trust me, it isn't fun. You actually have a choice." I put his radio down. "Look, Ashe," I wouldn't face him, as I had started to think of my mother now and a tear actually was welling up in my eyes, "You aren't a bad kid. I mean, I remember you were top of the class in grade 4 and you aren't mean o-or anything." I sat down next to him, stretching an arm out. "Either people think you're good and you're not, or the opposite - that's you! I have had reports where teachers praise me, but my dad never knew anything about me! Did you know that I snuck out and stole a chocolate bar when I was 10? I mean, what use is a c-chocolate bar? Well then, you wouldn't be the first person to know! I know it sounds heartless, but I feel no r-remose whatsoever." I took a breath and looked at him head-on then looked down. I couldn't believe I had let myself say all of that - and I hardly even stuttered. "ugh." I leaned my elbows on my knees and buried my face in my hands. I had never opened up to anybody, now I was confessing things I didn't dream of telling a soul to this guy. Ashe was nice, but he was a stranger. I guess not anymore.
Last edited by jj735 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:43 pm

He hesitated as he finished eating, and glanced at the time. He would have declined, to go and walk over to their next class on his own, but he figured that there was no point. After all, they were in the same class now anyway. Ezekiel nodded slightly. "That would be fine with me." he replied, and then he stood up. He wondered if Adam would also be attending the class, or just go off to wherever he was during the previous class. Not that it particularly mattered to him anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:27 pm

Adam

Adam nodded and piled his trash as well as his sisters. "Yeah, sounds good to me..." he added. He decided this time, art was worth going to. After all, his sister seemed rather excited about it. Whats the worst that could happen? He stood up along side the new boy. He pulled down his Panic! shirt and ran a hand through his dark hair before throwing away his trash.

Abigail

Abigail smiled, " Great, I'm glad to have your company.... lord knows hes not any fun" nodding towards her brother she chimed and let out a small laugh. She then proceeded to get up with the boys and follow her brother lead. Looking out over the sea of students, she took a deep breath. What a wonder it was to have finally made a new friend.... she thought. However, she would never say such a thing out loud. She didn't want to scare him off.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:39 am

Ezekiel raised an eyebrow. He didn't think that he was much fun himself - after all, he wasn't very outgoing or anything like that.
He followed the siblings out of the cafeteria, and towards the art classroom, mostly wondering about what the class would be about today. He was a little hesitant about considering anyone a 'friend' - after all, he barely spoke to anyone. It seemed that these two siblings had somehow managed to pull him into their little group, though. It would be awkward stating otherwise... maybe this wouldn't actually go anywhere when they had different classes?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KinoAsagi » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:36 pm

The Nordes Twins

Name: Arin Nordes
Strengths: Perceptive, Quiet, Surprisingly strong and independent, a caregiver.
Weaknesses: Blind, Extremely distrusting of most people, Almost Apathetic towards everyone but his sister. Heavy Irish Accent.
History: Arin Nordes, the only boy born into the Nordes Family. Many, many years ago his family had been some extremely important people and his father more than anyone was very proud of that fact - despite not coming to terms with the fact that here in this country their family name meant nothing. Literally nothing. Years of pressure from his father lead to him standing up to himself one day, only to be rendered blind in the aftermath...exactly what happened that day, he refused to say. Since then, Arin has been extremely cautious of anyone and everyone around him, struggling to learn reading braille with great difficulty. His father still in the shadows of his home always pressuring him to uphold the family name, whatever that meant.
S/O (crush): None Currently, and if his emotions keeps shutting down like this, maybe never.
Other: Being blind wasn't something Arin was born into, unlike his twin sister and the disability is becoming increasingly frustrating for him as he does his best to remain as cold and iron-hearted as possible...though, everyone knows what happens when you bottle too much of anything up for too long. Eventually the jar breaks.

Name: Mara Nordes
Strengths: Social, unabashed, feisty, can pick up the vibes others give off.
Weaknesses: Severely dependent on her brother, massive separation anxiety, Super shy unless Arin is around. Heavy Irish Accent.
History: Mara seems to have had a much easier life than Arin so far. Being born both blind and a woman into the Nordes family, not a whole lot was expected of her, and that's exactly why she's willing to push herself to her absolute limits to prove herself in her father's eyes always driving to be better, faster, and smarter than her brother, but also ungodly attached to him as well. Ever since the...incident, Mara had been by Arin's side, slowly guiding him through the process of his new life in the darkness and helping him adjust to his new disability.
S/O (crush): None at the moment, Open for anyone willing to try (She's very Bi.)
Other: Mara is a sweet, caring girl that in her early years, suffered a bit of bullying because of her blindness. It was Arin who would always come to her rescue back then and now that he needs her, she feels it's time for her to return all the favors he did for her.

https://i.imgur.com/VZljLcS.jpg

(Edit note: Added the Twins' Natural accent into the weaknesses tab. Also really hoping this isn't dead. Please don't be dead.)
KinoAsagi wrote:Take a peek at my DA work! My DA!!
KinoAsagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Accepted :)
When nothing goes right, go left.