❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Postby tūī » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:33 pm

x
female | ten | location; nowhere specific | tags; harrison grimwall

Aliyah wiped her forehead and smacked her hands together as she finished cleaning up what she could. She turned away and decided to take a stroll around, getting away from the beach for a bit. She ran back to the tree and grabbed her backpack, swinging it around her shoulder. Inside her most precious items, including her stuffed bunny. She then decided to take it out, and she hugged it to her chest as she explored a bit. Not that she wasn't already familiar with her home, as hilo was one giant house for her. Just one with no family. Then she spotted someone wheeling a suitcase, walking in her direction. Must be a tourist... maybe I can get them to buy something! She took her bag out and quickly grabbed a few items that she had made in her endless free-time. She walked up to the boy. "E-excuse me..." She greeted him polietly, the bunny under her arm, and the items in her hands. "I was wondering if you would consider buying one of these from me... I'm hungry and..." She stopped talking and lifted them for him to see, staring at him pleadingly.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Theo
Theo stepped outside of her house. She took a deep breath as she took in the fresh air. moving from a big city to this was pretty jarring. she wasn't complaining though. so many new things to draw or paint. she already had her canvas out and was looking through her paints.

Sam
Sam sighs sitting alone. He was still getting used to a new foster family. He put away his favorite book and decided to go sit on the beach. He had never been to a beach like this before so it was weird feeling walking on the sand.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Arthur Tuttle | Twenty-seven | Male | Bisexual | Location: Outside Mechanic Shop | Tags: Kahiau
    xxxxxArthur raised an eyebrow slightly at the other man, a little confused. The irritation was obvious, making him stuff his hands into his pockets awkwardly. He took a breath, shrugging. Arthur felt a bit uncomfortable around this guy, but at the same time was a bit interested. "Well, Kahiau," He started, the name coming a little rough out of his mouth, but not too bad. He'd probably get used to it if they were around each other enough. "Do you know any shop around for kids stuff? I'm not looking for something all tourist-y, just need to get some new clothes and toys for my daughter when she moves over here." He continued with a smile. He had looked around before for such a place, but nothing really suited his sweet girl. So, for the meantime, the room he had for her only had the wooden bedframe and dresser he made for her, a small cushioned chair, and a little bunny toy that he made for her a long time ago.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:34 am

Kahiau Lee
Tagged: Arthur
He narrowed his eyes as Arthur spoke again, pronouncing his name a little roughly. At least, Kahiau supposed, he actually tried and got it more right than most people did. Then, he thought for a few moments, a map of the city in his mind as he thought about where there would be a store for stuff for children. "I know a few." Kahiau replied, waving off the explanation - he was not interested in that, and didn't really care. Then, he added, "If you looked properly instead of sticking around the touristy-" there was a moment of disgust in his tone, "-parts like you claim you're not looking for, then you'd find one."
He went silent for a few moments, as though he was deciding whether or not to actually tell Arthur where the stores were, or at least what they were called. "You can search up Rainbow Jo, or Aloha Grown. Otherwise, go to Prince Kuhio Plaza, there's plenty of stores there."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Arthur Tuttle | Twenty-seven | Male | Bisexual | Location: Outside Mechanic Shop | Tags: Kahiau
    xxxxxArthur rubbed the back of his head and messed his hair up a bit, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Well, suppose I haven't looked around that much having to handle my team..." He half-heartedly admitted, unusually feeling a bit sheepish around the guy. When he finally gave the information that Arthur needed, he forced a bit of his handsome grin, nodding. "Why thanks, sir! And sorry for bothering you.." He thanked, turning back towards the mechanic shop to gather a few of his things.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:35 am

Kahiau Lee
Tagged: Arthur
He sensed the other guy seemed to be a bit uncomfortable. Kahiau didn't let up, though, shrugged a little - it was not his problem, after all. Although... Arthur did have a bit of a handsome smile. He pointedly ignored it, reminding himself that Arthur was no different to the tourists. "Whatever." he murmured back in response, then watched as Arthur turned to back towards the mechanic shop. Then, Kahiau carried on walking, his small home not too far off - just a few doors down, in fact.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:56 am

Lᴇᴘᴜs wrote:
Vyn
twenty • female
tags;;

My oh my, you sure know how to arrange things.
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things?
You're still the same old girl you used to be

Vyn adjusted her shirt for the thirteenth time in a second, meandering across the beach. Her hair was up in a bun that most certainly wasn't deliberately messy- more like piled up to beat the heat. She had grown up along the Canadian border, this whole "warm" thing was a foreign experience. Even after the last few months. She compensated with thin tank tops and camo shorts, initially they had fallen to mid-thigh but had been cut off with dull scissors and now laid fraying inches higher than they had; sacrificing modesty for a chance at being just a half a degree cooler. She had been up all morning, looking for work. She could entertain, and had been a waitress right through highschool, and was hoping to get her resume to a beach-side restaurant she'd passed by, "Niu Cabana". She wasn't very sure of herself, and took her time getting to the establishment, slowing her pace even more when she finally reached the threshold. She didn't want to seem flustered.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:12 pm

i. apikalia kahale ii. went by "kalia" in the continental states iii. 21 iv. female v. pansexual vi. cheerful, outgoing, imaginative ; gullible, pushover, impulsive vii. was born and raised in hilo, moved to new york around age 16 and persued musical theatre. is currently visiting hilo on a break and is considering moving back. vii. will literally somehow make friends with anyone she meets viii. hates ignorant and disrespectful people, especially the ones who are tourists. ix. was a wild child, hyperactive and adventurous. because of this she practically knows every part of hilo like the back of her hand.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:13 am

((Anyone open to interacting with Arthur/For him to bother your character?))
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me