>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Highschool Rp} (O+A)

Postby Osleya » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:04 am

Oscar Taveras
══════════
17||Junior||Location: School(Courtyard)||Tags: Open
════════════════════════════════════

Oz continued to quickly work on the robot. All he had left to do before his first test was to attach the legs and he was nearly done with that. He kept needing to reming himself to take it slow despite his excitement. He put the last leg on and held it up to give it one last look over. With a smile he switched it on and set it down. He then pulled out the remote which he had taken from one of his brothers remote controlled cars. Oz knew Cedro had noticed it went missing, but since Oz kept it in his locker at school he didn't know he had it. After giving the batteries in the remote one last look over he switched it on. He began to move the robot using the remote. Even though it wasn't the most responsive he still felt very happy with it.
Last edited by Osleya on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:38 am

Andrea Colt=18=Female=West=Athlete Rebel=Senior=Tags;Jack+Haidan
Andrea started to walk to the soccer coach's office, which was basically on the other side of the first floor. "Oh no you're good! I've had way worse first impressions, trust me." She told the girl, knowing that half of her first impressions involved fists flying. "I have no idea when soccer practice would be. I'm a track girl, so I'm not very much help there." She answered, wishing that she could be more help. Andrea really liked that Haidan doesn't know about her troublesome side just yet, so maybe she has a chance at actually making another friend.

Xan Garcia=18=Junior=Musician Artist=Male=West=Tags;Ryann Solars
Xan took note of the girl's interesting name, liking how different it was. He noticed te bruise on her face, not saying anything about it in case the subject was touchy, but also not liking the fact that she was injured. Xan always seemed to get overly protective quickly, but this was fast even for him. He smiled when she complimented his tattoos instead of being intimidated by them. "Thank you. They're my pride and joy honestly." He said, smirking a little bit about it. "Sorry if I interrupted your nap." He apologized, knowing how sacred naps can be to people, although they just make him grumpy 90% of the time.

Callie Adams=18=Female=Senior=Cheerleader=East=Tags;Katherine
Callie smiled at Katherine, the name seemed fitting for the girl. "Thank you so much!" She loved getting compliments on her hair, since she always thinks it looks bad, even when it doesn't. Cal looked to what Katherine was doing before she sat down. She admired the little doodles, having no artistic abilities herself. "Those are pretty cool!" she compliments, hoping that she wasn't intruding by looking at the comics though.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:35 am

Ryann, Solars 17
════════════════════════════════
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann offered him a small smile, "Tats are really cool-I've always wanted one but the fos-" she cleared her throat, cutting herself off and saving her embarrassment, "My um parents won't let me get one" she lied quietly, not really wanting to spill her life story-even if he was a friendly guy.

Ryann shook her head with a small yawn again, covering her mouth as she yawned. She smiled sheepishly, "Nono, its alright, I had to wake up anyways, class starts in like fifteen minutes." she promised, folding her hands on the table after swiping some hair from behind her ear to cover the small bruise on her face. "If anything I should be sorry for interrupting the conversation of you and your friends who left-sorry if I scared them away" she apologized, guilt in her english tone, "I'm a little new here-to america really, but I'm sure I'll be out of this school within the first month" she said nonchalantly, referring to being sent back to the foster center.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel smiled as she mentioned they shared first and lunch. He nodded as she offered to walk with him to his locker. Daniel read his locker number on a small paper with his combo on it too, his eyebrows scrunching up, "Locker 2504, how am I gonna find that in a highschool of three floors?" he muttered to himself.

He looked up sheepishly, remembering she was still there, "Sorry, you wouldn't happen to know which floor my locker is on, would you?" he asked curiously, his eyes glimmering in hope, he was thankful to have someone as kind as her on his first day.

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen was taken aback when her grabbed her, her facade immdeiately falling when he commented about her father. In a swift movement, her hands turned inwards, flipping to grab his own wrists before forcibly slamming him against his car-much rougher now-as other kids began to gather around.

Aspen's eyes were quite glossy-she hated when people mentioned her father. She blinked and a stray tear fell, she didn't bother to wipe it away. He'd hit a nerve that she thought was better. Her boldness, her spark, everything-as she thought about her dad-it all vanished, the spark was put out and almost like an emotionless mannequin, she dropped his arms, her face blanking out as she looked at him, no hostility on her face. "You're right-I'm sorry, I should go" she said quietly, averting her eyes, gasps of shock around them, every knew Aspen didn't turn down a fight-but she was brought back into that dark hole she thought she climbed out of.

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Andrea+Haidan-

Jack smiled as the two made conversation, he liked the friendship that was already forming, he felt like Haidan would be a new addition to their small group of friends since they were the 'bad kids' of the school, it was refreshing with a nice person around.

He looked over at her with a nod, "Practices would probably be tuesdays and thursdays. I used to play for the boys soccer team but I quit to study on music more. Girls and guys usually practice together, they do co-ed practices on thursdays and outdoor practices alone on tuesdays" he informed quietly, looking over at her with a small charming smile.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookdogg » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Noel Avarocci || 18 || Tagged: everyone

Noel decided the best thing to do was to send out the news about the party now, then people would spend the entire school day talking about, letting the anticipation build. Dramatic touches like that were what made Avarocci parties so great in the first place right? She whipped out her phone, thrumming with excitement, and quickly typed out the text

hey everyone, it's Noel! my parents are out of town all weekend so you know what that means: rager at my place!! party starts at 10 and goes till the sun comes up (obviously lol)!! you know i always provide refreshments but feel free to bring party favors of your own ; )))

She read over the text a few times adding her address and a few emojis to really drive home her innuendo about the so called "refreshments". After the break up a good party is just what she needed to remind everyone she was still the same confident, fun loving, good looking girl she'd always been. Plus Brandon would probably see it all over social media and be totally jealous. She knew college parties were good, but hers would be better.

Her finger hesitated over the send button. She had intended to send the message to the entire school, but suddenly she wasn't so sure. She knew a lot of the East side kids looked down on the West siders, and as much as she hated to admit it, she did find a lot of them sort of strange and off putting. Did she really want them at her house? But she also vividly remembered Brandon accusing her of being a snob. Well she would show him. Besides, the more people the better right? She nodded resolutely to herself and firmly pressed send. Now, time for the buzzing, thriving gossip machine that was high school to do its magic. She smiled lightly to herself, positive this particular party would be her greatest feat to date.
spookdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Elizabeth "Scout" Taylor-Thomas | F | 17 (junior) | Rebels | West | Loc: English Class | Tags: None
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
... (reposted stuff) ...
xxxxxAfter pulling into an empty parking spot, Scout sighs and walks into the school, feet tapping on the ground among the other students. She recognizes a few familiar faces, though no one she was friends enough with to say hello. There's also a couple new ones, but they disappear into the crowd before she can get another look at them. Walking to her locker, Scout forces back another yawn and walks to class, sitting down at a table and listening to some music through her headphones while she waits for class to start.

Thomas Leo Fisher | M | 17 (senior) | The Nerds | East | Loc: Locker | Tags: Ollie Schnider
xxxxxThomas did not expect the boy to see him, nor did he intend to stand there looking at the boy's drawing for so long. Then again, there were a lot of things Thomas didn't intend to do but ended up doing anyways. He feels his face heat up as he stumbles for words.
xxxxx"I-er- the rabbit," he stumbles, face reddening even more as the words fail. Oh no. "I mean, your rabbit. The drawing, it's nice. I just saw, and I was looking and then I didn't really realize I was standing her, and... yes. I apologize if I scared you. Sorry. Again." Thomas stumbles, managing to make a sort-of coherent thought. He prepares to say something else, though it gets lost in his throat as he actually looks at the boy's face. Could Thomas actually feel more embarrassed? It seemed so. The boy's eyes meet his, and Thomas's mouth opens and closes like a fish gasping for air. Finally, he manages to stutter out,"my name is- My name's, uh, Thomas."

Noah Walker | M | 18 (senior) | Rebels | West | Loc: Walking to School | Tags: Aspen Woodlock
xxxxxNoah winces as he is slammed up against the car once more. This time he's sure this girl will punch him, he's pushed it too far, oh no... But she doesn't. Wait, was she crying? Really? He tenses up as she drops his wrists, staring at her in surprise. Her tough facade is gone, and for a second she looks less like an enemy and more like a girl. Just a girl who he'd hurt.
xxxxxThe girl apologizes, and lets him go. He glances around at the other students who've gathered and glares at them. "What're you all looking at? Get out of here," he snarls. Normally he wouldn't want a witness to a fight, but now he feels like he's hurt this girl more than he intended to. Had he scared her? What had happened. Turning back to her, his voice falters. "Are you... I'm sorry, are you okay?" he asks, genuinely confused. She'd looked ready to smack him not a minute ago, hadn't she?

Katherine Philips | F | 17 (junior) | Outcasts | East | Loc: English | Tags: Callie Adams
xxxxx"You're welcome," Katherine grins. It always felt good to give out compliments; seeing people's faces light up was something she loved. She pauses for a minute, seeing Callie look at the drawings. She hopes they didn't look too bad. Katherine's drawings would never be able to compare to some of the artsy kids at this school, they were still good. "Thank you!" she smiles, Callie's compliment warming Katherine's face. It felt nice to be complimented, even though she knew her art skills weren't the best.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:33 pm

Andrea Colt=18=Female=West=Athlete Rebel=Senior=Tags;Jack+Haidan
Andrea was glad that Jack could help Haidan out better than she could. After a few minutes of walking, Andrea's phone buzzed with a text message. "Hey guys, I just got a text about a party at Noel's house." She told the two, already getting excited."I don't know about you two, but I'm 100% going." She said, knowing that parties are the perfect scene for her. The trio was almost to the coach's office, just a few more rooms down now. Times like this were why Andrea hated the large school.

Xan Garcia=18=Junior=Musician Artist=Male=West=Tags;Ryann Solars
Xan listened to the girl talk, enjoying her accent. "Oh no, the boys were just leaving when you walked up anyways." He lied, not wanting her to feel bad. "Well, I would say it's a great place, but that would be a bit of a lie. There's a lot of tension in this particular town." He told her, sure that she could already gather that. When he heard her last sentence, he was a little put off. Hearing that the only person he's met that isn't out to kill him or out to help him the other way around and she would most likely be leaving so soon? "Well, if you have any choice, I'm sure I could make you staying longer than that worth while." He smirked. The boy had means to anything he -or she in this case- wanted honestly, how do you think he fuel his brand name clothes addiction.

Callie Adams=18=Female=Senior=Cheerleader=East=Tags;Katherine
Callie saw the reaction her compliment gave Katherine and was happy. She liked when people were happy as a direct result of something she did. Just then, her phone made the signature 'ding' of a text message. She pulled it out, the unsaved number, who she now knew was Noel, stating that there was a party this weekend. "Hey this sounds like so much fun." She exclaimed, showing Katherine the text. Callie is definitely a party girl at heart, I mean what cheerleader isn't? "If you want, we could go together?" She offered, not sure about the girl's stance on partying.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whomstvetheheck » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:38 am

orin byrne | 18 | west side | music room | tags; nick

Orin beamed with excitement when Nick told him the instruments he played.
"The harp?" he exclaimed. "I always wanted to learn the harp, it's such a beautiful instrument." It was also one of the only instruments from a typical trad-band ensemble he couldn't play. He lifted his own battered guitar from where he'd left it, out of its case and leaning against the wall, putting a lot of faith in the pupils of the school not to knock it over.
"Guitar, mostly," he replied, turning the thing in his hands. "Although I try to get my hands on all the instruments I can, honestly. Fiddle - although I guess a classical musician like you would strictly call it a 'violin', right? - mandolin, flute, bodhrΓ‘n, basically just whatever you can find in a trad group. I like to keep busy, ya know?"
His eyes widened when he looked over at Nick, lifting his instrument out of its case. It was gorgeous. Perfectly polished auburn wood, smooth curves... It's the kind of instrument that looked like it belonged with someone like Nick, so poised and put together.
"Oh wow," Orin gasped, hoping he sounded less breathless than he felt. Suddenly, the scratched and battered instrument in his own hands felt vastly incompetent. "That's beautiful - I've never seen one quite like it..."

((I'm picturing his guitar kinda like Willie Nelson's, but just a little more put together?))
whomstvetheheck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:45 am

════════ οΌ‘οΌ¬οΌΉοΌ³οΌ³οΌ‘ ✿ οΌ₯οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ·οΌ―οΌ―οΌ€ ═════════════════════════════════
16 | Female | East | Quiet Ones/Outcast | School | Tags: Daniel

The blonde's eyes drifted away from Daniel for a brief moment, a busy look in her eyes. After a moment, she looked back at the boy, smiling. "Well, the first number is two. I'm willing to guess your locker's on the second floor," she told him, motioning for him to follow her as she began making her way to the nearest stairwell. While she walked, Alyssa took her phone out, ready to text her choir friends, but saw a message from Noel in her notifications. As she read the text, the girl bit her lip nervously.

Parties were never her thing. They were overwhelming, and Noel's wouldn't be the exception. But her sister had no doubt gotten the text tooβ€”she'd probably drag her along whether she liked it or not... Alyssa put her phone away, deciding that she'd deal with that problem later. The butterflies were already plaguing her stomach. She glanced towards Daniel, flashing him a friendly smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "So, what do you think of Wennsdale so far?" She wondered if he'd picked up on the tension running through the east and west-siders.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 am

Ryann, Solars 17
loc. home-school//senior//tags. -Xan-

Ryann nodded slowly, "I've heard about the gangs.." she started quietly, "I used to do boxing back in England, so I'm pretty sure I'll be set.." she mentioned with a small shrug, "But between you and me-I was downtown and a group of like three to five guys were looking suspicious, so I crossed the street to get away from them and they were just demanding me to come talk to them, shouting threats and that 'the fallen angels' would kill me" she admitted.

She let out a small humourless laugh, "Weird, right? I'm pretty sure they were on some sort of drugs" she shrugged, looking back up at him with a small smile, "And besides, there's a boxing league that's offered to recruit me here-but I don't think I'll join, I won't be in America-or this town long, trust me" she joked nonchalantly, shaking her head as emotion flashed through her eyes, her playful tone faltering for a split second. She listened in on his last sentence, immediately shaking her head, "As beautiful as America is and as much as i'd like to stay-it isn't my decision, it's just-" she paused, deciding if she should tell him she was a foster kid. That would be pathetic though. She decided against it, "It's just one of those things" she finished, a hint of sadness in her tone as she sent him a small fake smile.

Daniel, Netts 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Alyssa-

Daniel nodded, following the girl to the stairwell. He watched as she read some sort of message, nervousness taking over her features as he walked beside her-concerned. He noticed the small fake smile as they walked up the stairs-but he'd only known because he gave everyone fake smiles everyday-after all, he felt as it was his job to make others happy.

The question broke the silence, the boy looking up at her, "Well I haven't been here for long but if it's filled with kind people like you then I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more" he said cheesily, sending her a sheepish smile as they got to the second floor. He walked along her side, playfully bumping her shoulder, "Besides, you make a good friend" he agreed. His face now loosening up into seriousness while he looked at her, "I don't mean to be nosy, but I noticed your nervous state back there and I wanted to ask if everything was okay" he asked quietly, his tone quiet and hesitant.

Aspen, Woodlock 17
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Noah-

Aspen nodded slowly, almost like a robot really-the emotionless expression blanking onto her face. She just looked at him, her lips not pulled into a frown nor a smile as her eyes just watched him in a lazy state.

She pressed her lips together in a small line, looking down, "Uh yeah-yeah, don't worry about it" she said, playing it off with a fake tone. "Um I'm gonna go move my bike onto the road-I wouldn't want to scratch up your car" she said, any excuse to get out of the harmful situation as she grabbed the handle of her bike, "I'm alright" she reassured-more to herself than the boy.

Jack, Minoso 18
loc. home-school //senior//tags. -Andrea+Haidan-

Jack too got the text, his face scrunching up in disgust-last time he'd been to one of the senior parties he'd gotten into four different fights. He won all of them but it sickened him and ruined his whole outlook on parties.

He nodded to Andrea, "You do you Andrea, but we both remember what happened at my last party, I'm not risking it again" he shrugged nonchalantly, "I'm not the party type anymore" he promised, looking over at Haiden. "What about you? I know you're new but I'm sure Noel would invite you too, would you go?" he asked, walking beside the girl and asking her curiously.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:19 am

x
x
H a i d an
β•”_________________________β•—
female || 17 || hetero || junior
β™‘
side: west.
tags: Jack + Andrea

β•š_________________________╝

"Cool I could work with that," She nodded, "I used to be in track, it only lasted about a year before I got kicked from the team," She shifted, "Cause I got into a fight, but I had a reason!" She laughed quietly, she turned to look at Jack when he mentioned music, "I used to be lead singer at my old school," She shrugged, "Then I left, but you probably could assume that."
    "Ohh a party?" She raised her eyebrows, "Believe it or not, parties are my kinda thing," She shimmied her shoulders with a laugh before she looked at Jack, "You make it sound like you killed someone," She said in reply to his answer about parties.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me