Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake!*

Postby _rιyα_ » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:59 am

Eryca Derringer//17//Female//Tags: Open
Eryca pulled her small suitcase closer as she walked up the bus aisle. She was kind of nervous, but it's not like it mattered; she didn't interact with people much. She pulled her bag from the bus, murmuring a thank-you to the driver before stepping out into the light rain. She dragged her suitcase up the sidewalk to the front door, brushing her hair out of her eyes as she opened the door and shuffled inside. She froze when she saw a few people inside. Lowering her head, she walked quickly past them, briskly obtaining her room number from a lady who seemed to be trying to organize everyone. She slipped out of the room and headed upstairs, wondering what her roommate, Michael Watson, was like.
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leah Garnett » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:07 am

Cameron Robin/16/Male/Tags: Brianna Hastland

Cameron eventually found his room and pushed open the door. He walked over to the bed and placed his luggage at the foot, lying down onto the bed itself and opening his sketchbook. He brushed a finger over the photos of Jax, smiling a little, before shaking himself out of it and turning the page. The sketchbook doubled as a journal, a way he could let out his feelings alone. Grabbing a pen, he began to write, under the title New Beginnings.
Once he was satisfied, Cameron began to doodle, flowers, trees, anything in his mind really. He resisted the urge to draw Jax, instead opting to draw the girl from the tree earlier, maybe he’d give it to her as a gift. It wouldn’t hurt to make a few friends, in fact, it might be good.
• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. •

ImageImage
Leah Garnett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:53 am

Brianna Hastland/17/Female/Tags: Cameron
Bree gave him a small smile and a wave when he turned to go inside. She turned back to the road, watching kid, after kid, file out of the bus and run inside out of the rain. She let out a sigh, and stood up to go inside, brushing herself off. When she arrived inside, she headed up to her room.

Max Christleb/17/Male/Tags: Ryann
Max sat back up as soon as he was sure she had left, and decided it was a good idea to put his stuff away. He unzipped the small duffel bag the lady from downstairs had given him. He pulled out a few white t shirts and a few black, but black was definitely more his color. The cops must have told them his size, because there were some sneakers in there too. He opened up the small dresser next to his bed, and began folding clothes and sticking them in neatly.

Just to give you an idea, here is what the rooms look like (complete with sheets of course ):
https://goo.gl/images/WYGZwJ
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leah Garnett » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:59 am

Cameron Robin/16/Male/Tags: Open

The drawing wasn’t perfect, none ever were, but he was satisfied. Cameron closed the book and slid it under his bed, reminding himself to give Bree the drawing later. He then laid back down on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. “It’s a new chance, Cameron, you’ve gotta let it happen.” He whispered to himself, before closing his eyes to take a nap.
• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. •

ImageImage
Leah Garnett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Eryca Derringer//17//Female//Tags: Michael
Eryca walked into the room with a sigh, about to just toss her stuff down when she realized her roommate was already there, looking at her with a surprised look. An odd sound hovered in the air, but faded quickly. Eryca blinked, then shook her head, continuing to the unoccupied bed in the room and setting down her suitcase carefully. She contemplated unpacking, but decided to wait until she was alone so that her mismatch collection of machinery parts wasn't questioned. She turned slowly to Michael. "Uh... I guess you're Michael?" she asked quietly in an attempt to be friendly.
_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Water Ridge foster home accepting *Remake*

Postby EclipseWhispering » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Taylor Gates / 15 / Tags: Open (Also with Brooklyn)

"Brookie,"
Taylor began shyly, but why? She was closer to Brook than anything, so why did she suddenly hesitate? She smiled, "Why don't we go and say... Hello?" Taylor had to admit, she really wanted Brooklyn to open up to others because one... One fateful day, Taylor herself won't be around, even if she never wanted that to happen. She was aware most of the kids that had recently signed in were already socializing with each other for the most part, but Taylor acknowledged that she and Brooklyn both hadn't, and that they should.
Taylor was relieved in a sort of way when Brooklyn agreed, but hidden away inside she knew that Brooklyn didn't want to do so. She placed her hand on the younger girl's shoulder in comfort, "It's okay if you don't, really."
Taylor's small smile faded into a neutral, more-of-a-straight line across her lips. "Oh, well then... We'll go whenever."

Brooklyn Gates / 13 / Tags: Open (Also with Taylor)

Brooklyn looked up at Taylor once she called her by the times-old nickname, 'Brookie.' Taylor always said that their parents called Brooklyn that, and so it just stuck with Taylor, for the most of the time, at least.
"Go say hello? Okay..." Brooklyn gave a thumbs-up with both of her hands, but she then felt her sister's hand on her shoulder.
"No, it's okay! I'm okay!" She beamed, even though truthfully she wanted nothing but to stay with Taylor and Taylor only. She wouldn't be mean or rude to the other minors, of course, but she just didn't want to end up making any new friends that she could risk losing.
"Sounds like a great plan…!"
hi
EclipseWhispering

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaRose » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:58 pm

name: Rosalea Eirlys

sexuality: Questioning

personality: a bubbly and bright girl with a fierce streak, terrible impulse control, and a love of dares and pranks, who has gained a reputation as someone who is always ready to try anything and always seems to make friends with the worst influence. she has a great fear of being controlled and occasionally makes bad decisions to make sure she still can and these choices often get removed from the place she is staying at.

history: When Rosalea was 10 her mum died suddenly in an accident and her father not wanting to feel the sympathy of everyone turned controlling, forcing her to maintain the image of a perfect family refusing to let her grieve, tell anyone that her mum was dead or even visit her mothers grave, by blaming her mother's death on her eventually after two years she cracked and told everything that had happened to one of her teachers who had the police investigate, they deemed her father too unstable to look after her and sent her into the foster care system and she has spent the last four years being handballed from home to home as she made mistake after mistake.

family: A father- Samael Eirlys
crush: none
relationships: none
other(i/a): hates haveing her past brought up
LaRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:43 am

Ryann Solars // Female // 17 // Tags: Max Christleb

She came out of the washroom, the guitar on her back, holding on by the strap. She saw the boy, still unnamed to her, before she walked over to her bed and placed it back in the case. She was getting pretty hungry but she didn't know if she could leave the room or not, so instead, she pulled out her sketch book and sat on her bed, her back against the wall.

1st person pov

I sat against the wall, watching the boy fold his clothes before getting up, deciding to leave off a nice first impression. I walked over, picking up some articles of clothing and beginning to fold them, then placing them atop his dresser for him to put away.

I was pretty short, so even if i did look up at him he'd probably see my face, so I just kept my head down and once I was done folding everything for him I just turned around, sat on the bed, and grabbed my sketch book, waiting to see if he'd ever introduce himself.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightshadeRuby66 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:02 am

NightshadeRuby66 wrote:Brianna Hastland/17/Female/Tags: Cameron
Bree gave him a small smile and a wave when he turned to go inside. She turned back to the road, watching kid, after kid, file out of the bus and run inside out of the rain. She let out a sigh, and stood up to go inside, brushing herself off. When she arrived inside, she headed up to her room.

Max Christleb/17/Male/Tags: Ryann
Max looked over at Ryann when she began folding his clothes. He just sat there for a second, his eyebrows slightly raised. "Um thanks..."He said, turning back around and putting the stuff that she had folded away. "I'm Max by the way... " He said, rather quietly. He watched as she went to sit back down onto her bed.
NightshadeRuby66

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me