Our π˜™π˜¦π˜±π˜Άπ˜΅π˜’π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯|Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: tequila - two, nita - zero

Postby valkyrie, » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:25 pm

..β™• ❖ x ο½”ο½…ο½‘ο½•ο½‰ο½Œο½ ο½Šο½ο½“ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½…
      ..β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

xxxxx.xxx❝ cisfemale ❞ .β™•. ❝ nineteen ❞ .β™•. ❝ crush; naw ❞ .β™•. ❝ tagged with; jackson ❞ .β™•.

tequila looked at jackson and laughed, "she does have a point. ", she whispered to the jock. raising an eyebrow at why the girl was there, "don't you have something to do? like get away from me? i don't care what ya do to him." the 'rebel turned minion' shrugged. "i fell like the rebels are gonna make it better."
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Our π˜™π˜¦π˜±π˜Άπ˜΅π˜’π˜΅π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯|Open

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Franklynn.
Not finding any conversations that he could just join in with that were taking place in the corridor, Elliot decided that it was time he actually left. He wondered if he could fit in a brief nap before getting ready for the party... it was a thought he might not get to follow up on. Then, he spotted one of Kalli's minions - Franklynn - about to leave, so he bounded right on up to her. "Hey Franklynn!" he greeted, warmly, without much more of a warning that he was approaching. "Aren't you getting ready for the party with Kalli? That's what you girls normally do, right? All get ready together? Or is that a stereotype?" he asked, finding it odd that Franklynn wasn't hanging around Kalli right now.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Arizona Fletcher|Female|Rebel|Tagged: Jackson, Natalie, Tequila
Arizona bid her farewell to Cole, and walked away. As she walked towards the door, she heard Natalie tell Jackson off. Snorting in amusement, she halted and pivoted to face them. Looking at Natalie, (having to bend down to do so) she held out her hand for a high five. β€œTruest words I’ve ever heard.” She said. She then looked at Tequila as she made the comment about the rebels. β€œYou can count on that. Of course, I’d invite you to join in, but I’m pretty sure that the snake wouldn’t allow you. Since you’re her worshiper and all. I wonder what happened to the Tequila that I used to know. Guess she’s gone, good riddance to that.” She snickered. β€œBye now.” She said, then spun around and exited the school.

Kalliana Sykes|Female|Queen Bee|Tagged: Abigail
Kalliana glanced at the nerds. β€œAh, the dorks. I figured it wouldn’t be any fun if there weren’t any of them there to amuse us. Personally, I’d like to see if Natalie Dubois even knows how to dance.” She snickered, then flipped her hair behind her shoulder. β€œAnyways, I’ll see you there. I have to get home now, there’s a party waiting to happen.”
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Jackson Loveless | male | 17 | jock | tags: Tequila
      Jackson glared at Natalie. "What good are brains at a party? I don't know why she invited you, but I know it's not because she likes you there." He said, crossing his arms over his chest. He turned back to Tequila when she whispered to him, and he frowned slightly. "That girl. I gotta ask her why she invited all the losers. Does she want this party to suck?" He mumbled half to himself. He glanced over when he heard Arizona, but she wasn't talking to him, so he ignored her.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:30 pm

{Natalie Dubois||Female||Geek||Tagged:Jackson, Kalliana}

”Oh I realize that, I hate her guts as much as anyone. But I’m going to prove a point that anyone can party.” She smirked at Jackson, β€œBesides I may even know how to dance” She turned and breezed down the hallway and heard Kalliana, β€œOh don’t worry I can. Probably better than you in some aspects.” She grinned, β€œBut I guess I’ll show you tonight” She walked past the girl and to the doors
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blimq » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:32 pm

abigail kingsley - jock - cisfemale - outside her car - tags; jackson, tequila, natalie - feeling; defensive

"Ah, the dorks. I figured it wouldn’t be any fun if there weren’t any of them there to amuse us. Personally, I’d like to see if Natalie Dubois even knows how to dance.” Abby nodded. Lately all people have been talking about is the old queen's disappearance. Understandable, but she would rather forget about the old queen. Of course, she used to worship her, but she was gone. Nothing could be done. β€œAnyways, I’ll see you there. I have to get home now, there’s a party waiting to happen.” Abby nodded, decided she should leave too. "Bye, queen." she stated simply, walking out of the school to head someplace loud in the meantime. She spotted a sassy loser speaking rudely to Jackson, and sent her a glare to back off. She was protective of other populars. "You better watch it. It seems you're not smart enough to remember your place.. Bye Jackson, Tequila." she practically hissed at the nerd, then quickly left the school after saying a quick goodbye tothe two populars. Home?.. I guess. Dad won't be home.. I could change clothes and play music as loud as possible. She had made her decision, and began to walk in the direction of her car.
blimq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Wilhelmina Strauss |female| geek| hallway| tagged; open

When Wilhelmina received Kalliana's invitation, she shoved it into her pocket without a glance. The day was almost over, she could wait to read the note. Once the bell rang, she stood up, grabbed her books and made her way to her locker. As she walked down the hallway, she read the invitation, her mouth twisting into a frown. If she didn't go, Kalliana would find out and make her life that much harder, but being surrounded by all those jocks and divas sounded horrible. And why had she been invited in the first place, she wasn't friends with anybody popular? She sighed and opened her locker, sorting her books as she tried to decide what to do.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The King of Nerds

Postby White Eagle » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:02 pm

β™” Samir Williams-Ortez (King of the Nerds) β™”
β™  Male β™  17 β™  Geek β™  Tags: Sebastian, Geeks, Kalliana β™ 

Samir had persuaded the jock to stop his attack and in turn he will help him get what he has wanted,"I will forward your request and complete my end of the bargain." The Moroccan boy turned to Sebastian,"Well we both know Kalliana is not a fan of us geeks in general but I know why she has invited us or at least a reason as to why. If i am wrong then I do not know why she would invite us." Samir took out his phone and opened the group text bar and wrote:
King of Spades: Let's meet at the pizza joint for our group study.
King of Spades: We are going to the party and I think I know why she wants us to come. :lol: '

After his brief message he put away his phone and he looked at Sebastian while he gestured his head toward the doors. Just as they were about to leave the 'king' could not help but catch up to Kalliana,"Kalliana! I must say I am thankful for your invitation. It is most reassuring to us to see that you are continuing what Annora did to us. I miss her and I hope this may lead to a better start between our..ahem..factions? Uh that's all I wanted to say." He gave her a genuine frown and walked away.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 pm

COLE RUIZ
7th Period β€’ Rebel β€’ Tags: Open

Cole nodded, and waved to Arizona as his friend walked away. Just then, his phone buzzed in his pocket. His older, collage sister was calling him. With a sigh, he answered the phone and listens to her gab on and on per usual. She always asked him so many questions, although he did miss her.

ALEXANDER PATEL
7th Period β€’ Ex-Jock β€’ Tags: Elise

β€œYeah. It will also be entertaining to see what happenes if the ex-minions show up.” Lex replied with a grin. Out of all the exiles, they were by far the most bitter.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➀ they/she/xe ➀ demigirl lesbian
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:34 pm

{Natalie Dubois||Female||Geek||Tagged:Whilhelmina, Samir}

Just as she got into her car, her phone went off, she sighed and red the text from Samir and shot a reply,
Natalie Dubois: Is this a mandatory meeting? :lol: I’ll be there
She sighed and went back into school before nearly running into Whilhemina, β€œOh hey!” She smiled at the other girl. β€œI don’t know if you got Samir’s text but I was wondering if you’d like to ride with me?” She smiled and rubbed her neck, god this girl was amazing, but...she couldn’t actually crush. Her parents would freak. She snapped back to reality. β€œI have a new CD we could blast to tick off the divas.” She smiled at the other girl
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me