✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 am

(( please ignore! ))
Last edited by fall out boy, on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:23 am

Gary Mercier ~ tags; Ezra
He chuckles softly. "Yeah, I'm fine with it," He reassured them, flashing a quick, brief grin. He takes off his backpack and sets it down on the desk to pull out his notebook. He then pulls out the chair and subconsciously dusts the seat before he goes to sit. He sits in a cross-legged position and he slowly dusts his hands before letting them rest on his lap. He decided to let his eyes wander around the classroom, but didn't seem to find it that interesting.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary.
"Well, thank you," Ezra smiled again, appreciating that Gary was willing to sit near him. He put his bag on his lap, then he went through it, getting his notebook for history out. He set it on the desk - along with a couple of pens - and then put his bag back under his seat, leaning over again to do so. Sitting back up, he opens his notebook to a blank page - except the margins were already half-filled with several drawings of stars and constellations - even though there was still a fair bit of time until the lesson actually started, and then he glanced back towards Gary. "Do you like astronomy?" he asked, curiously.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby teeth » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:43 am

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛
    age. seventeen | location. hallways | crush. none | tags. billie
" Ah, ok," Quinton said. She linked their arms together and although he was surprised by her gesture, he didn't let go. " My name is Quinton but a lot of people call me Q, like Q-tips." He chuckled too himself as they left the washroom and entered the hallway. A few strange glances were shot their way but he was oblivious to them. " And I might be familiar because I was a new student last year. I came to a couple of months before school ended. Nice to finally meet you." He smiled as he stuck his free arm out to shake hers.
Last edited by baby teeth on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 am

"It's no problem..!" He insisted, still grinning. As time slowly went by, he found himself gingerly pulling at a small piece of lint that was on his jeans. He also cast a few quick glances Ezra's way as well, just out of curiosity. When they asked him a question, he hummed softly and looked at his desk. "Astronomy? It's pretty interesting," He admitted, looking at Ezra's notebook. He noticed all the drawings on the page, and his eyes lit up. "Those look really nice," He murmured.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:24 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
His smile brightened up again, and he absently drew a little more, marking out little points for stars, and then joining them up. Ezra had tilted his head to one side, as if concentrating. "It's one of my favourite things." he said, glancing back towards Gary. "And thank you..." he faintly blushed in happiness, and he turned to look back down towards his notebook. "This one's the constellation Andromeda... and this one is Delphinus..." he pointed them out, and went through a couple more (Draco and Orion), before pausing, as if a little embarrassed by his enthusiasm.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 am

Mobile

Billie
She nodded going back in her memories to him walking around in the hall past her and her friends. "Yeah I remember you. Q, very chic. I'm Billie. Very unconventional I know." She shook his hand and smiled. " I've got a good feeling about you Q."

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:08 pm

He began to watch Ezra, his head tilted in fascination. He wasn't that knowledgable of the names of the constellations, so he tried repeating what Ezra said they were, but not without butchering the pronunciation while he did so. He also took note on the small tinge on the other's face as well, but he paid it no mind. Androoo.. meda... Del..." As he spoke the names, he tried remembering what they looked like by looking at the drawings on the page. He's actually never delved this much info about the stars, so he seemed quite captivated.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlynnEugene » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Ella

Ella woke up very early as usual. She had plenty of things to do before school started and she was not going to be late. Over the summer she loved sleeping in, but she knew the second school came around it was time to get her butt in gear. She had her puppy Flynn, her cat and her mom. She was very sluggish but pushed herself up and began to get ready. She tied up her hair in a pony tail, put some sweat pants on and took Flynn for a 30 minute walk before returning home. It was nice outside, the breeze was nice and cool and there were hardly any other people outside. As she walked back into her driveway she saw the yellow light to her moms room pop on. The cat was sitting at the window meowing, it was his way of demanding breakfast. She fed both Flynn and the elderly cat before jumping into the shower and getting ready for her day. She sighed, the thought of school irked her but the thought of this being her last year in school made it so much better. She was the new girl this year, her mother and her had just moved to this town. It was much smaller than where she was originally from. New York City is one of the largest and busiest cities in the United States, so this was very slow paced. She hoped for the best this year. She knew this year was going to be different from all the rest. No one knew her or her past and as long as no one found out, all would be well. Once she was done getting ready she ran down stairs, made herself and her mom a small breakfast and then left. Before she headed out the door her mother stopped her and asked where her glasses were and why she was dressed so differently. Ella replied, " I wanted something different this year. Contacts work better for me, and this style suits me better." She of course was lying but didn't want to confess to her mom she was worried about bullying from the new students. She quickly gathered her things and headed to school. Once she got there she plugged her headphones into her ears and quickly made it to her first class. Her anxiety was finally starting to settle in and she didn't want to talk to anyone yet.

Aiden

Aiden rolled out of bed, super groggy and not ready for the day ahead of him. 'Can I ditch?' he thought to himself. Sadly it was the first day of school, and this year he wanted to start off strong. Not going the first day of school was definitely not going to help him succeed this year. So he pushed himself out of bed and got into the shower. As he was getting ready he heard his moms getting his younger sister ready. She was super excited, it was her first day of 6th grade. Aiden wished he was that excited about school, he reminisced on elementary school and how he was just as excited as she is now. He was surprised he wasn't excited about his first day of senior year, he was almost out of this town and ready to go to college. But today was just another day at school to him, nothing exciting since he was still going to have to attend. He grabbed his back pack, kissed his sister on the forehead, told his moms bye and walked out the door. This year for a graduation present that doubled as a birthday present was a new car. It wasn't anything too fancy just a nice Kia but he still appreciated it. He got into the silver car, started it up and drove to school. He was already running late so once he entered the parking lot he could hardly find a place to park. Eventually he found one and darted to class.

ℂ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕕

𝔻𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕

"𝒲𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹. 𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒, 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈."
FlynnEugene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:38 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Still a little embarrassed that he almost let himself get too carried away, Ezra was still very pleased and grateful that Gary seemed to be interested in the constellations, and was attempting to repeat their names as well. "Delphinus," Ezra repeated, pointing with his pen to the right constellation on his page. Getting an idea, he wrote, in small but still legible writing, the names by each ones, along with a tiny arrow, to ensure that if anyone else was to take a look, then they wouldn't get mixed up. "And Andromeda, like that lady in the Greek myth - you know, the one who is chained to a rock to be fed to a sea monster? But then she gets saved by Perceus."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me