BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 am

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
open

I sit on the edge of the lake and watch as the sun rises, earbuds in my ears and my denim jacket on the grass beside me. I was always one to wake up early and start my normal routine, and I had already eaten breakfast and meditated. I was going to go on a walk, but I stopped halfway through it because a couple of swans in the pond caught my attention. Those pretentious giraffe ducks, so hostile. Pretty to look at, sure.
I was snapped out of my daze when my music stopped. I look down at my phone, seeing that it was just a change of song. I exhale, shutting the music off and wrapping my earbuds around my phone before shoving it in my back pocket. I grab my jacket stand, then jog back to the path and continue walking. Only a few people were out this early, including me obviously.
After a while of walking, I get bored with myself and take a detour to the heart of London. I roll my head back and crack my neck, walking through the slightly crowded sidewalks towards a local coffee shop. The glass door opens and sounds a bell, and the warm smell of fresh coffee fills my nose. I smile, waiting in line until I order a small cappuccino to go.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 am

marysa elington // 18 // female // pansexual // tagged:: open // location:: coffee shop

marysa slung her backpack back over her shoulder after she got her purse out of it, deadlining towards the coffee shop just at the end of her road. she started her mornings the same, she got up and dressed, got a coffee and headed towards the park to walk her dog, boring sure but thats the way it was. she picked her dog up and walked inside waiting in the queue.

(sorry if this is basic, i've got a bit of writers block)
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 am

╔═════════════╗
Violet
Female
Heterosexual
Location; Town/River
Tags; Johnny/Open
╚═════════════╝

Night began to slowly fade, as the morning sunlight slowly began to fill the sky. It's bright rays of light slowly creeping through the tall buildings of London. Violet sat on a rock near the river, welcoming the warm light and chirping birds with a small smile. There she sat, watching the ripples on the river. It was moments like these Violet enjoyed most. The peace and quiet, not having to worry about anything at the time being. Leaning over to the side she picked up a small pebble and threw it across the water. She counted every skip, before watching the pebble disappear below the water's surface.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Johnny
Male
Bisexual
Location; Town
Tags; Violet/Open
╚═════════════╝

The dark haired male stood next to Violet, watching her as she skipped rocks across the river. If it wasn't for her winning those darn tickets to come here Johnny would be back at home. Letting out a small sigh he excused himself and stepped away. However he kept his friend in sights, as he didn't trust new places. Johnny fished in his pocket for a cigarette before lighting it and taking a long drag from it. He didn't like smoking around others, as he knew the smoke would cause most to cough.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Benjamin
Male
Bisexual
Location; Town
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Terran remained in bed, the currents shut and lights off. It was as dark as it could get in his small hotel room. After spending some minutes in his room the tall male sighed and pushed himself up. Benjamin grabbed some cloths before heading in to the bathroom to shower. Upon showering and changing, the tall male grabbed his sunglasses before heading out the front door. The tall dark haired male took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air. He walked down the streets, looking at shops and people that he passed. The occasional cute girl or boy would catch his eyes, causing him to stare a bit longer then he would at most. Benjamin smirked, enjoying the new sites and people in London. He was never really disappointed, always having top choices for partners. However he had a reputation. Benjamin always got around, never staying with anyone for to long leaving a trail of broken hearts as he went on with his life. Now that he was in a different city, heck a different country Benjamin wasn't to worried about that. He was here to party and have fun. Not to settle down.
╔═════════════╗
Amethyst
Female
Demisexual
Location; x
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Amethyst was always up early, never missing much of the day. Often seen with her camera, she picked it up from the table and smiled. Leaving the hotel with her camera around her neck, Amethyst headed out to one of the near by coffee shops. She couldn't start day off with out a cup of coffee. It was that extra boost she always needed to get her day going. Stepping into the coffee shop, Amethyst took in every smell, slightly smiling. After getting her coffee the purple haired female walked over to a table and sat down. As she sipped her coffee, Amethyst scrolled through the photos on her camera. Most of them where of the new sites here in London.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mallory riley.

Postby the wild one. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:27 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxname. mallory riley.
          xxxage. nineteen.
          xxxgender. cisgender female.
          xxxsexuality. homosexual.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxeyes. pale green.
          xxxhair. brown.
          xxxbuild. slim.
          xxxheight. 5'4".

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

xxxfirst impression. sassy.
          xxxpos traits. funny.
          xxxneu traits. childish.
          xxxneg traits. aggressive.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
          meet miss mallory riley, a little firecracker from florida. she ran away when she
          was sixteen and ended up in louisiana, new orleans, to be exact. she remained
          there to this day, and still currently resides there. young mal lives in a bit of a
          shady neighborhood, but she fends for herself. she waitresses at a restaurant.
          things back in the states were getting a bit.. well, it was rough. she took it upon
          herself to get away for a while and stay in london.

the first word that most think of when mal is mentioned is simply and plainly
          odd. she's very immature for a nineteen year old, and still finds it quite amusing
          when she offers you a handshake or a high five and pulls back to slick back her
          hair. before she had run away, her parents weren't around much so the girl more
          or less raised herself. because of this, she never learned simple things that most
          people are expected to know; like how to make a bed correctly, for example.
          her wavy brown hair is always a mess and she constantly has dark makeup
          smeared under her eyes.

a couple bad habits mal has includes biting her nails, running her fingers through
          her hair, and smoking. her vocabulary is full of slang terms and she basically
          never comes off to strangers as "mature". mallory typically wears oversized
          hoodies or baseball t-shirts and skinny jeans with a pair of beat up shoes. mal
          doesn't dress to impress. she could care less.

she's usually sarcastic and rude, but when people piss her off.. oh boy. mallory
          when she's raging is not something you want to see. she has very little self control
          and acts out often. the girl bottles in her anger and then something sets her off, and
          it spews. mallory is extremely bad at expressing her emotions and often struggles
          to understand them herself. she suffers from depression and ptsd, which has put a
          hefty strain on her life and makes it hard to maintain meaningful relationships.
          xxx

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am

she's accepted, but her form says she lives in new orleans and our location is london (;
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:50 am

my characters are accepted?
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:50 am

queen_2.o wrote:my characters are accepted?

yup, they've been added to the front
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the wild one. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:50 am

after it said that it also says she took a vacation there for a while. :3
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 am

the wild one. wrote:
        after it said that it also says she took a vacation there for a while. :3

wow i must be blinde x.x

EDIT:
i've gotten questions about whether these people live in london or if they're just visiting. i really don't care either way, they're in london now regardless so idc what y'all are having them do. jordy lives there, but that's just him
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:06 pm

(The twins live in London too.)

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Perplexed | Location: The street | Tagged: Open

Birdie found himself wandering around, suddenly without his twin. "Thyme!" the boy called with a level of concern.
Unlike himself, who stood out as a carrot top in the crowd, his brother was more "common" ...and well, vertically challenged.
He sighed loudly, "Timothy?" he called now, using his brothers given name. Still no reply. How long had he been walking
without him? where did he loose him? There was no panic in these questions, just irritation in his mind. This irritation
manifested itself on his face and he looked around for someone who might be able to help him retrace his steps.

T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Nervous | Location: Coffeeshop| Tagged: Either Marysa or Jorden

Timothy sat on a bench in the middle of a rather windy park. It had been awhile since he'd seen his brother,
but it didn't bother him too much. That was a lie. However he had to tell that to himself to stay calm. Silently he
watched people pass by and the occasional creature. He had been sitting there for nearly a half hour at this point, all
he had done is ran into a coffee shop to buy a drink and use the restroom...but when he came out his brother had
continued on. He probably hadn't heard him leave and walked on like an idiot. Joy.

Oh well, he might as well trace his steps, maybe Birdie would do the same. Calmly he got up and headed back to the
little shop where he had gotten his early bird coffee. When he got there Vincent wasn't there. However there were
quite few people In line now. Maybe one of them had seen the ginger...but somehow he doubted that. The poor boy
was so lost in thought he stumbled by the line, going to sit down in one of the few chairs. However he tripped,
Gracelessly falling. It was too late for him to regain his balance so he awaited the inevitable floor, closing is eyes tightly.

Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me