♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:32 pm

| | Luana | | Tags: Dimitri | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

"I dunno, maybe, not sure what to think yet" she smiled, pulled the flower out of his hand and placed it behinds his ear, blushing a little. " What makes you so sure I'm gonna fall?" she curiously asked, but all of the sudden she spotted Aslan. Luana started hitting Dimitri's arm, but nothing to hurt him. "Is that Aslan, over there?" Luana asked pointing to a horse grazing in a field of tall grass not very far from the barn.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//

he blushed a little," huh." he smiled, the was surprised by her sudden hand movement of her putting the flower in his hair. "i think you are," he smirked. he blinked when she tapped him, he spun around to see his best friend. "and i see you are correct." he took her hand and got a little closer. he crunched down, aslan was still eating and was not any changed movement. "stay here, he can be a butt when it comes to new people, so ill go get him as slowly and gently you two can meet." he smiled looking at her for a moment then back at his horse.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:48 pm

"Alright" she whispered "I'll hold Sox as well so he doesn't frighten Aslan" she was a little surprised that he had grabbed her hand, twice within an hour or so, but she could see why. Maybe she was falling for him, but it was hard to tell, maybe they could go on a ride. Luana tried not to get to far ahead of herself but to let what happens happen.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Dimitri west//24//male//Scent: hey and mud//sibling's: yusong west//tags:luana//Animals: aslan//

let go of her hand, "alright then." he slowly moved towards aslan, "hey boy, sorry for not feeding you, but if you keep eating this im sure your going to get fat." he teased him. the horse looked back at dimitri. he flicked his talk and walked over to him. dimitri took a hold of aslan's face and put his forehead on his. "now lesson, there is a princesses over there and her dragon, be nice, okay?" he softly demanded.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Luana heard what Dimitri said, barely, but it made her blush "So, Sox what do ya think of him?' Sox seemed to smile and wag his tail. "I think that's a yes" she happily added. In a slightly louder voiced she called to Dimitri, "So can we come over now?" she tried not to be too loud and startle the horse, and gently she pulled out a treat from her pocket to give to Aslan and headed over to them.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:13 pm

misaki tachibana //20//famale//Scent: rain and county side//crush:open//tags:Eli//Animals: kitty, daikoku//

miaski smiled, watching him gently moves the horses head. she snapped back when he apologized. she laughed, " it's cool." she looked down at the dog the she started petting the dogs head. "is that so?" she questioned. she soon stud up. " hes pretty." she mentioned, she soon looked at hera, and laughed at his comment, "well she got some sass, just how i like e'm." she laughed again. "well mister E, your vary luckly, so when is she due?" she questioned.

Yusong west //18//male//Scent: rain and city// crush:non//sibling: dimitri west, misaki tachibana (there really good friends, like siblings!)//tags:-//Animals: kiki, kibo//

he stopped as soon as he noticed misaki was gone, "where is she?" he looked around to see no one. " great, just my luck." he said still holding kiki close to him. he stud there then he sat in the middle of the area. and he let kiki down and he started playing with her. he is to wait until he found someone he knows. a horse ran by him witch surprised him. "hey watch where your going!" he say standing up.

he nodded, as they walked over aslan went stiff, his head went down to sniff the dog, he snorted, then held his head high, "wow aslan, haha its okay." dimirti turned to luana,"you can pet him if you want." he said having his hands on aslan's neck.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Luana slowly reached out her hand and stroked Aslan's neck, "He's very soft" she complimented, he was a very beautiful horse indeed. " We got the notorious escape artist caught" she laughed to herself. Luana loved to joke around. "So how did you get Aslan?" Luana curiously asked, gazing into Dimitri's eyes. She tried not to be weird but rather get to know Dimitri.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:36 pm

He laughed at her realistic comment. "Yeah well he's a vary picky horse." he started to pet aslans head. "An escape artist indeed." ask an calmed down a bit from the people who were letting him, he is leaned on one foot and the other one just up a bit. Dimitri looked at Luanda. "Oh I found him. He was in bad condition. The owner was not vary happy and abuse him." he paused for a moment before continuing. "So I took him with me and i cleaned him and fed him. The next day the owner come looking for him and not was he mad, I soon called animal control and the police, and they saw what he did, then I got full custody over him." he smiled, "that's why he gets stiff when he does not know the people that's near him." he added.
Last edited by Tea... on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Launa thought very great of Dimitri for standing up for horses, she couldn't stand animal abuse. "That is very nice of you. I have thought of adopting a horse but just haven't gotten around to it. I wouldn't want Bo to get jealous, not sure if he would or not. The two started to head back to the barn with Aslan, to put him in his stall. "Well I'm gonna feed and groom Bo, then turn him out. Would you like to meet up somewhere after I'm done?" Luana didn't want to have to leave but after Bo was taken care of she could get back to Dimitri. "Maybe I can make quick lunch? I'm new around here and don't know of anywhere to eat" Luana wasn't sure where to go because she had only been on the ranch for a day now, and didn't know anything about the town around the ranch.
Last edited by _Akat on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Blue, Tesla

The female seemed nervous, and fled after saying hello. "Nice to meet you...." he said under his breath, a hint of sadness in his tone. People always seemed to do that, but he didn't really have time for that anyways; there were chores that needed to be done. Ryan picked up the blue halter from where it resided on the hook next to Tesla's stall door and opened the stall. He then put it on his horse's head and hooked the lead rope to the loop at the base of the halter. "Come on, boy." The male said to Tesla, a gentle smile on his face. "Time to go out to the field," he said, placing a hand on the palomino's cheek. Tesla looked forward to his morning romps in the paddock, galloping about as he tried to snake mares like he did in the wild. It made Ryan smile seeing his stallion running around and enjoying himself. Plus it got out his extra energy. Ryan remembered what it had been like trying to work his horse first thing in the morning; he nearly got bucked off because Tesla had way too much energy that had built up. The male chuckled and shook his head before turning Tesla out in the paddock. Once the gate was secure, he made his way to the stall and mucked it out. When he had finished that, he put fresh bedding in place of the old bedding. Feeling gross, Ryan decided it was time for a shower, but there was still more to do. There was always more to do. Especially when you think you're about to be done, something always comes up.
| (=^.^=)
[male | 18+ | intp | chaotic good | slytherin]
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me