❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ (( ✈ mayday - open and accepting

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:45 pm

olivia barnes
      tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 107 || character count;; 641 characters

suddenly, olivia's phone died, and she cursed under her breath, taking her headphones off sadly. looking up, she noticed a girl about her age approach, and she flinched when she saw how bright and colorful she was. olivia, unlike this girl, preferred to stick with dark red and black. "uhm... hello cecily." she replied, blinking at the other girl. "fellow unicorn?" she questioned softly before being suddenly sprayed with unicorn confetti. she fumed for a moment, but easily cooled down once she heard cecily's sudden outrage at the complaining line. "haha... I could get used to you." olivia replied in a humorous tone as she sat upright.

luna june
      tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 133 || character count;; 691

luna adjusted her top slightly, her blue eyes landing back down on wes. she then looked up again to see a girl with headphones a few seats away from both her and wes, and then another girl wearing a unicorn onesie. she looked about luna's age - why act like a child still? luna blinked herself out of her half daydream and looked down at wes as he spoke, smiling a bit. "my grandmother wanted me to visit. she's going to be moving a lot farther away sometime this month, so I would have to visit her now." she replied, taking her gaze off of wes for a moment to think. "how about you? where are you going off to?" she asked back, hoping she didn't seem too noisy with her remark towards him.

brennen grey
      tagged;; ximena || mood;; fine || word count;; 185 || character count;; 1056

brennen stared at ximena, as he knew she quoted metallica. "you really need to stop quoting metallica, xi." he sighed, putting his index finger and thumb on his nose bridge. he listened to ximena complain, blinking at her with his green eyes. "STOPPP! you're making me worry now." he turned to his best friend and grabbed her by the shoulders shaking her vigorously. he frowned and pushed his eyebrows together, not liking the situation at all anymore. his best friend was really making him worry about their safety on the plane, and he honestly wanted to go curl up in a ball now and cry. "xi, you really shouldn't pray like that in a public place like this; people with different religions are everywhere around us." he said to her, wanting her to hopefully calm down even the slightest bit. he sighed and knew something that would most likely calm her down maybe just a little bit more. brennen turned again, taking her into his arms and hugging her tightly to his masculine body. "shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... too loud." he said to her, rubbing her head gently.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon May 29, 2017 2:46 pm

_ c a m i l l a _
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mood- happy eighteen pansexual word count- 182 tags- serafina, leo, lumi

overhearing a less-than-satisfied voice, camilla turned her attention from her phone to the rather short girl who was complaining about how unenthused she was for the flight. realising that she had a museli bar in her bag, she knew for certain it was nut free as she didn't really like nuts. unless it was nutella, she loved that. pushing the thought of the delicious chocolate spread out of her mind, camilla decided that the nice thing to do was get out of the boarding line, although she was so close to getting on the plane, and offer the girl the bar. the least she could say was no or go away, and camilla really hoped the girl wouldn't react like that, as she knew her snappy temper and ability to be offended easily would come out. with a gentle sigh, she stepped out of the line and made her way towards the group of three, a genuine smile on her face, the museli bar in her outstretched hand. "do you want this?" she offered to the complaining girl, "I promise its not poisoned."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ (( ★ said that we're not lovers, we're just strangers

Postby valkyrie, » Mon May 29, 2017 2:50 pm

( ) - - SERAFINA SCARLET PHOENIX
            ─── ( FOXY )

( role. survivor ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. bisexual ) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. waiting to board ) ( tagged. lumi, leo, cam)

cranky. okay. from serafina's point of view lumi was being cranky. that's what hunger does to you. you can't blame these people and their ability to give out peanuts. i mean, how many do they have on there." she shrugged as she looked down at her small friend. glancing again at the boy with them, serafina turned back to lumi. "do you know why he's standing here? it's creepy." her voice wasn't very quiet, but it didn't bother her. the boy did. huffing, her head tilted as she looked at the line. it was still long - why was there so many people! hearing a voice, a girl offered a bar. the tall redhead raised her hand, "i'll take it!

( ) - - CECILY ROSE
            ─── ( UNICORN )

( role. unicorn ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. pansexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. waiting to board) ( tagged. oliva)

clapping and jumping up and down, "oh my goodness, yay! i already made a friend." however, cecily didn't get the girl name. bitting her lip, a weaken smile appeared on her face. "oh fellow unicorn, what is your name? you got to have one. if you dont, then i can't help you with that " her face was in deep thought before looking back up at oliva. this was the quickest some one would talk to her besides getting scared and running away. okay, she was a bit insane.
    valkyrie,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ (( ✈ it's sad but true - four

Postby rogan » Mon May 29, 2017 3:16 pm

LUMI DEMETRIA BROWN
        [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : serafina, leo, camilla ] lx [ word count : 224 ]
          indentation"i don't care about their ability to hand out peanuts, they need to not hand out peanuts. do they know how many people are allergic to peanuts on this earth?" the girl ranted, giving her friend a disapproving look. "a lot of people. hell, i'm pretty sure a few of the flight attendants are allergic to peanuts." she could have went on, but her friend interrupted her before she even had the chance to, with a question. she looked at the boy to her side yet again, and gave a shrug before she pushed herself to her feet. "don't know, and honestly don't care." she looked at her russian friend once more, then watched as another girl began to approach the two- well, three counting the boy -and offered a bar. as soon as serafina had said she'd take the bar, lumi stepped in, front of her much taller friend and looked at the girl nodding softly. "you're donation to the nearly starving is appreciated." she took the bar from the unknown girl's hand and looked at it, turning it over to look at the ingredients. she brought the bar closer to her face to see the words, but eventually gave up, and looked at the new girl. "are there any peanuts in this?" she asked, looking down at the bar in her hands.

XIMENA ESME PADILLA
        [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : brennen ] lx [ word count : 311 ]
          indentationshe would have continued on with the ranting, but brennen's tone was beginning to worry her. it was obvious that he was worried about their safety now. she looked down, only to look up once again when brennen shifted in front of her and began to shake her. she kept her mouth closed, and once he stopped shaking her, she looked at the ground once again. "i'm sorry, bren, i didn't mean to worry you. i really didn't." she lifted her gaze up and met his, "sorry." her voice had grown softer. as soon as he had spoken about her praying in a public place, she turned her gaze to the wall, and her gaze flicked around the airport, and she took in all the details she should have taken in earlier. she had nothing to say. she couldn't think of anything to say. he was right, especially about the different religions. she may not have been forcing her religion on anyone, but she was still being quite loud- and she knew that her praying would at some point push someone off the edge. she released a huff and allowed brennen to take her into a hug, into his masculine body. a place in which she found some sort of comfort. she lifted her arms and managed to get them around the man's neck. ximena buried her face in his chest, unable to reach the crook of his neck. "i apologize." she muttered softly moving her arms slightly, and lifting her head off of his chest before she placed her cheek down against him. "i guess there isn't anything to be worried about..?" she was questioning her own words at this point. there was no believing the plane wouldn't go down, and there was no believing that the plane wouldn't go down. you could never be sure. no one ever could.

CASPAIN LEO LELAND
        [ gender : male ] lx [ age : twenty three ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : 143]
          indentationhe gave a soft nod as the girl plugged her own phone in. he was quite surprised that the charger was actually the correct charger for both of their phones. he honestly would have thought he would have a completely different phone- and a completely different charger. apparently not, huh? caspain looked at her when she introduced herself, and he smiled widely, taking her hand in his. "caspain leland." he gave her hand a soft shake. if he had to be completely honest, the girl wasn't too bad looking. sure, her hair was a bit messy- or he thought so, anyway -but it worked for her. he knew for a fact that if he had hair the length of hers, that he wouldn't look good with a messy look. at this point, he knew his short, disheveled hair was quite okay on him.

VIENNA CHLOE MENDES
        [ gender : female ] lx [ age : sixteen ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : # ]
          indentationfeel free to tag vienna
    rogan

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon May 29, 2017 3:34 pm

_ c a m i l l a _
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mood- happy eighteen pansexual word count- 122 tags- serafina, leo, lumi

camilla let out a humoured laugh as the starved girl took the museli bar even though her friend had asked for it first, and dug into her backpack searching for another one. "I can 100% promise you there are no peanuts," she assured the girl, frowning as her fingers touched the wrapper of a museli bar but couldn't find it in the mess of work papers, clothing and other bits and bobs. with a triumphant hurray, camilla tossed the second museli bar to the red-haired girl. "lets hope we don't get stranded, I won't have any food for us," she laughed, her sarcastic humour one of her favourite features. "I'm camilla," she introduced herself, flashing a smile to the pair of girls.
    darcy_jensen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

eight

Postby sparky. » Mon May 29, 2017 5:41 pm

xxxx( `. WESLEY QUEEN!! )
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxnickname. wesxxxxxgender. cis.malexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 717xxxxxappearancexx

indentwes nodded in response, listening to luna. he smiled a little, happy that luna was getting to visit someone who was probably fairly close to her in her life. when the questioned turned around towards him, he chewed his bottom lip. yes he was going to see his cousins, but his reason for flying out was stupider. his cousins were both graduating. sure that was big and all, but had they gone to his graduation? no. wes finally responded in a much simpler manner."i'm going to see my cousins." the sandy-haired male said, a small shrug of his shoulders to finish it off. he glanced up at the large clock on a nearby screen. boarding should start soon. soon he would be in the air, flying all the way to see his cousins.

xxxx( `. BRIANNA EVANS!! )
      xxxxxxxxxnickname. brixxxxxgender. cis.femalexxxxxage. twentyxxxxxcharacters. 763xxxxxappearancexx

indentbrianna smiled at the male before taking in his appearance a bit more, seeming now they were face to face and on a first name bases. it wouldn't be as creepy then being a complete and total stranger and staring him down from across the airport. the male had short, messy hair, which suited him. his face had a strong figure and his eyes were sharp as well. he was fairly muscular and he probably had a girlfriend. at that last thought, bri dropped her gaze to her still dead phone. of course this man had a girlfriend, he was, how should bri put this? gorgeous. the man was gorgeous. she now hoped that he didn't think too much about her staring. how long had she been staring? long enough to make it awkward? oh boy, was brianna in for a long plane ride or what?
    sparky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:47 am

olivia barnes
        tagged;; ××× || mood;; quiet || word count;; 142 || character count;; 776

olivia knew she'd get along with this girl, but she really didn't like how enthusiastic she was about everything she spoke about.... ugh. being happy was never really a thing olivia was good at - she had no idea where her mother went after her birth, so her father took her in. her father was constantly at work, doing all the weird stuff he had to do. olivia was never really good at talking to other kids, so she had no friends, really. "oh, i'm olivia. olivia barnes." she replied, nodding at the girl. now olivia was getting tired, and she honestly didn't want to fall asleep on the plane. she absolutely hated the sea, but she would attempt to deal with it, since they were going to have to fly over it. olivia shivered and looked to cecily, smiling just a bit.

luna june
        tagged;; wesley || mood;; neutral || word count;; 131 || character count;; 706

luna didn't doubt that she would've missed her grandmother, but she had only seen her about four or five times in her life. her grandmother was surprisingly young, as she had luna's mother at a young age, so she was able to travel around and be a happy and adventurous old lady, at least. luna perked her eyebrows at wes's words, and wasn't totally sure she'd press on to ask him more. "oh, okay. that sounds fun." she said with a smile down towards the young man, her blue eyes glimmering in the sunlight coming down from the skylights in the roof. luna soon glanced at the clock too, and took in the numbers plastered on it. she exhaled heavily, not really knowing how to feel about getting on the plane.

brennen grey
        tagged;; ximena || mood;; fine || word count;; 168 || character count;; 910

brennen looked down at ximena as she stood in silence for a moment, but gave her a small, reassuring smile when she apologized. "that's fine, xi. you're alright." he replied to her, his tone mixed with lots of different emotions. bren kinda felt bad for scolding her about her public prayer, but he knew it was most likely the right thing to do, just in case she did it again. the tall one always hated scolding ximena for things like this, but he knew he had to, since he was usually the only one there to do it. of course, ximena had her parents, but he wasn't sure what they'd do. both brennen and ximena were practically adults, and they could do what they wanted now - right? he chuckled softly at ximena's second apology, nuzzling the top of her head like a brother would do to a younger sister. "you're fine, xi. and you're probably right about everything going to be okay, but we wouldn't know that." he nodded, lifting his head once more.
    Miku01

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ (( ★ said that we're not lovers, we're just strangers

Postby valkyrie, » Tue May 30, 2017 3:49 am

( ) - - SERAFINA SCARLET PHOENIX
              ─── ( FOXY )

( role. survivor ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. bisexual ) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. waiting to board ) ( tagged. lumi, leo, cam)

opening up the bar, the redhead took a wrapper. she looked down at lumi after crossing her arms. she was so short and that tend to amuse her alot. her eyes laid back on the black haired girl. she shrugged, "thanks so much. she needed food to not be cranky. she's normally not like this, but we're getting on a plane, so yeah." serafina put her two feet in the chair before sitting on the top part. it was way comfortable than the chair itself. soon afterwards, the new girl introduced herself, "oh, i'm serafina, but you can call me sera." she flipped some of her hair behind her shoulder.

( ) - - CECILY ROSE
              ─── ( UNICORN )

( role. unicorn ) ( age. twenty ) ( sexuality. pansexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. [url]x[/url] ) ( location. waiting to board) ( tagged. oliva)

nodding, cecily calmed down a bit before speaking, "that's a very beautiful name." she said before seeing the line moving. her cheeks turned pink; she would have to board the plane soon and like most people, she never trusted the metal bird. who would trust one? putting her hands in her pocket, "i really don't like planes. there too... crashy" the mixed girl mumbled under her breath.
      valkyrie,

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

❝ (( ✈ five

Postby rogan » Tue May 30, 2017 4:03 am

LUMI DEMETRIA BROWN
          [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : serafina, leo, camilla ] lx [ word count : 140 ]
            indentationlumi cast an unsure glance at camilla as she said there weren't any peanuts. she wasn't one hundred percent sure she could trust that the girl didn't do anything to it, but who was she to judge a book by it's cover? she looked at the muesli bar once more, and eventually tore it open with slow movements. she looked at her friend, then at camilla. "well then, we're screwed over our heads, aren't we?" the girl took a small bite of the bar before she looked up at the girl, giving a soft nod in a greeting while she chewed on the small portion of the bar, and soon after, swallowed. "lumi." she responded, "pleased to meet my new minion." she joked before taking another bite of the muesli bar, and gave her taller, much taller, friend a look.

XIMENA ESME PADILLA
          [ gender : female ] lx [ age : eighteen ] lx [ tagged : brennen ] lx [ word count : 169 ]
            indentationthe girl released a dry chuckle, a chuckle that was drowned in multiple emotions, inaudible emotions. she was still nervous as hell, even if she had just about nothing to worry about. she had brennen, and that's all she needed, right? she just needed the strong embrace of her best friend? it wasn't particularly fun being scolded by him, but who else was going to do it? some random stranger? oh god she hoped not. and she wasn't particularly the best at scolding herself. therefore, it left brennen there to scold her. better him then a stranger, right? when he nuzzled her, the way she figured an older sibling might do to their younger (and more than likely shorter) siblings, she released some sort of chuckle, shaking her head gently against his chest. "you can't know what you're going to expect." she quoted him, in completely different words. "nothing is going to happen." she muttered to herself softly, lifting her head and placing her chin on his chest. "hopefully."

CASPAIN LEO LELAND
          [ gender : male ] lx [ age : twenty three ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : 171 ]
            indentationthe boy looked at the girl. she had tan skin, and a clear complexion. her hair was long and dark, black at that. it suited her, really. he had tried to picture her with hair that wasn't the color black- and hadn't really gotten far. dark brown hair would look good on her, but when he got to blonde, he wasn't too sure anymore. not that she would look bad with blonde hair- he just didn't see her fitting with the light color. as soon as she dropped her gaze, he flicked back to his own reality of not putting different colored hair on people. he looked down at his phone, which buzzed with an incoming text. he looked down at the phone screen, reading the small preview of what the text would let him see. you on the plane yet? was the only thing it read. nothing less. nothing more. he released a sigh and shook his head before shutting the phone off completely, and shoving it in his pocket.

VIENNA CHLOE MENDES
          [ gender : female ] lx [ age : sixteen ] lx [ tagged : random people ] lx [ word count : # ]
            indentationfeel free to tag vienna
      rogan

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Tue May 30, 2017 4:22 am

črt cabell | nineteen | trans female | she/her | tagging: lee-jae
        "Oh, nothing," Črt said to this new person who had joined the confrontation, turning on her heel to face him, arms crossed in front of her chest. She had no idea who this person was, or why he'd walked over like he knew them, so her first assumption was that he knew the other girl. That didn't matter much, though, because regardless of who he was, Črt was angry, and he was hearing about it. "I'm apparently off-putting enough that talking about me under your breath as I walk by is okay. At least, that's what your friend here thinks. And if she has something she wants to say, she can say it to my face."
      pereyra

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me