The Reunion (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Reunion (Open!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:29 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Tagged: Elliot, Angelina, Luc, Vaughn.
Chester glanced at Elliot when he placed a hand on his shoulder, and he gave a small, grateful smile. Then, he silently prepared himself. The least he could do was be civil. Not necessarily pretend nothing was wrong or had happened, but just not bring up anything that could cause some drama. It was something to be dealt with away from everyone else - if it ever was to be spoken about. Besides, it wouldn't be fair on anyone to bring it up and make it a big thing - no one else needed to get involved, and he didn't want to turn anyone against Vaughn, despite what happened.

After what felt like an eternity, Chester forced himself to bring his gaze towards Vaughn, and almost immediately regretted it because it seemed that the musician had grown his hair out more, and he also noted how uncomfortable he looked, and... he stopped his train of thought. He couldn't do that to himself again. Instead, he faintly smiled, and responded carefully, "Vaughn. It's been good - I've been teaching dance classes, and helping to run a summer dance camp,"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Tagged: Romeo.
Luo laughed lightly, and shook his head. "They have improved greatly since the first session I had with them," he commented, and thought back to when he had started. Most of the teenagers had appeared to be very uninterested and reluctant - at least two or three had been disruptive and rowdy - but he had remained persistent and patient. Once they had gotten more engaged and willing, there had been some interesting and decent works produced, and the teenagers had overall become calmer and seemed to enjoy the art sessions. It wasn't something that he thought he would be doing, but after becoming friends with Romeo - especially as he well remembered the first few weeks that they had been working together in the community programme, and they hadn't gotten to the best start - it soon became something he found to be of interest to him.

He then nodded slightly, thoughtful about it. "That is strange. But fitting!" he smiled again - he hadn't been aware that Rome thought that they each symbolised something in their friendship. He lightly blushed, and looked off towards the trees again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:25 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Elliot, Luc, & Angelina

xxxxx"...That's good to hear. You're good with dancing- great, really... 'Kids must love you. I'm happy for you," Vaughn said softly in almost a whispered tone, looking away as his voice broke once but overall remained smooth and audible. The man raised a hand out of his pocket as he scratched his ear behind his long hair and then his stubbly beard before placing his finger back in his pocket, his gaze drifting back to Chester.

xxxxx"I've been, uh, writing songs," Vaughn swallowed, feeling awkward speaking to Chester not only because of the long while they haven't seen each other but because of the men in the group and how they seemed to... Stare at him, as he thought. "I've released a few singles, and I'm try'na write songs for a new album, but..." Vaughn's voice trailed off as he stood in front of Chester, his weak smile trying to cover up the anxiety and surprise he felt. He did feel uncomfortable in the group as the men didn't seem too welcoming, to say the least, but he couldn't help to think about how Chester must have felt in the moment. But he couldn't even process his own thoughts in the moment. He didn't want to be there, surrounded by men he didn't know seemingly judging his every move. He didn't want to bring memories of what he did back into his mind nor into Chester's- forbid this to happen, as Vaughn thought; he didn't want to hurt him more- just in the first day of meeting Chester after what felt like forever.

xxxxxVaughn took a step back. "I- uh, I'm gonna go check out the camp... I heard there's a lake- there is, right? I'm gonna go see that," Vaughn finally spoke as he subtly wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans, his voice trailing off and growing less audible as he spoke more, "Unless you guys want me to stay... Uh, I can, unless you wanna... Wanna come, I'd love the- the com... Compan..." Vaughn stopped talking as his voice grew more inaudible as he suddenly made a stronger attempt at grinning some more, realizing his voice was sounding a bit off. He wouldn't actually "love" the company if all of them tagged along and hated on him- as he believed they would (but, of course, he couldn't know for sure what they would say or would think); he would, in fact, hate it. But he left the offer open, especially for Chester, but he doubted that the man would even step a foot nearer to him because they did not see each other for a while and the last thing that happened between them was a miserable separation. But he was curious about Chester, nevertheless nervous, and did want to get to "know" Chester again- what he was up to, if anything had changed... But he didn't want to force it. He didn't want to jump into apologies and go running back to him, nor make Chester think he was desperate. He wasn't- but he wanted to see if Chester was ok. He felt like he never had a chance to before.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:13 am

Emma - 23 - Actress (Couple 8) - Tags: Naomi
I clapped excitedly. "That's amazing! I'm so proud of you! Even if you didn't make it, it's still super amazing that you almost did." I told her. I almost died when she asked about my acting. "It's going so well! I have auditions for a huge movie after all of this, and I already have the script for the character that I'm trying out for and it's ah-" I broke off and ran a hand through my hair. "It's been rough, but it's going really good."

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (7) & elliot (7)

Postby dumbfounded » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo smiled again, patiently listening to what luo had to say. he was glad that everything was going well, but part of him already knew that it would be fine. he remembered the first few weeks of their friendship, smiling ever so slightly. i knew that it was all going to go well, after all, you helped me at an all time low, he admitted, looking down at his feet i don't think those kids are as bad as i was at the time, if you could tame me, you can tame anyone.

when luo said that the dove and the raven were fitting for them, he chuckled i suppose i am the yin to your yang he said, smiling. thing is, you brought my good side out, rome spoke, his soft smile turning into a cat-like smirk i am still waiting to see the bad boy in you.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags angelina, chester, luc, and vaughn

elliot pursed his lips for a second, smiling gently at chester. he didn't know what had happened between the man and vaughn, and maybe he was better off not questioning it, but he didn't want either of them to feel uncomfortable. elliot just wanted the reunion to be a calm two weeks. yes, he knew it was a dream that would likely not come true but he wanted it to be as peaceful as possible. just live and let live.

when chester stared talking to vaughn, he sighed in relief. he could tell that the conversation was awkward but it seemed like they were both trying their best to talk normally. to that, elliot gave an honest smile, gently sliding his hand off chester's shoulder for the moment.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maggotea » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:21 am

Vidya | 23 | couple 2-girl 2| Dove-room 3 | open

Vidya smiled at her, happy she could bring a smile to her face. "I was going to find somewhere outside to sit, do you want to come? Of course, if you'd rather go get your things settled that's fine too!" Silently she hoped Celeste would come along- it would be a lot less scary with someone else around, especially if she ran into someone she didn't recognize.

Naomi | 23 | couple 6-girl 2| Starling-room 4 | Emma

"Girl, that's awesome! I hope you get it, I'll be first in line at the theater!!" Naomi beamed. She felt a pang of jealousy that Emma's career was going so well, but brushed it off quickly. "Hey, you seen anyone else yet? I wonder who all is here." She gave a stretch and looked out of the cabin window. "Wanna take that jog soon?"
maggotea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Chester knew that the tension in the air was thick, it was almost overwhelming - to him, anyway, as the metaphorical elephant practically sat on him. He almost wished that someone else would speak, as to hopefully relieve some of the discomfort that was also present. Still, he remained fairly controlled, trying not to give anything away in his expression. "Thank you," he responded, hearing the slight break in Vaughn's voice, though he didn't visibly react. Instead, he thought of a couple of his classes. They always usually listened carefully, and tried hard, and he loved seeing their expressions when getting a particularly difficult step or move right for the first time. That always made him feel proud, and wish to have a child - something that he had never brought up.

Bringing his attention back to the musician, Chester listened courteously. He didn't follow Vaughn's work, and had often actively avoided listening to his songs whenever they happened to come on the radio, whether that was in his car, at home, or in a store -even his favourite. It was ridiculous, he knew, but it had helped somewhat. "I see," Chester spoke again, with a slight nod, "I don't doubt that you'll find something to write about soon enough," he then added, encouragingly, hoping that it didn't come out as a jibe.

The following, brief moments of silence were almost unbearable, and when Vaughn spoke again, Chester noted that his voice was becoming more incomprehensible, but he figured out what was being said and asked quickly. He was tempted by the offer, to go for a walk to find the lake that would be in the forest. After all, he didn't hate Vaughn. Well, not anymore, anyway. Admittedly he did at first, after the breakup, but then having the few years with no contact, Chester realised that he did care for the musician still, though he still felt uncertain. He wasn't exactly desperate or yearning to go back to Vaughn. Besides, he thought, what if he already had another partner? He hesitated, glancing at the others. Chester meant to go off and explore before dinner anyway, and perhaps some tension could be cleared - he would hate for it to linger for the next two weeks. He swallowed, and nodded, "There is. It's in the forest, if you don't mind me... y'know,"

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
"It wasn't just me," Luo gently insisted, "you can't help anyone that doesn't want to be helped, after all. Anyway, I couldn't just leave you, but you're welcome." he said. He did not like taking full credit for a lot of things, unless it was his art, but even then he'd say that his source of inspiration was to be given recognition as well. Then, he giggled slightly and softly chided Rome, "don't say that, you're not an animal to be tamed," and Luo nudged him gently.

He blushed a little more at Rome's comment, and the smirk. In all honesty, he didn't think he had a 'bad boy' side to himself. Perhaps, though, the two weeks of being able to relax and hang out with Rome - and his other former classmates, of course - would help bring something forward. Luo then replied, "Well, I did go on the Disney website without parental permission once,"
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rome (8) & elliot (8)

Postby dumbfounded » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:01 am

ROMEO
──────── KATO ────────

couple/role guy 1/couple 3 xx cabin raven xxtags luo

romeo shrugged maybe, but still, you were the only one who really had faith in me, he muttered i saw myself as a hopeless cause but you seemed so determined to help, i couldn't bring myself to crush you. despite his words, rome didn't show any pain or sadness, instead he smiled widely. thinking about it, romeo was sure that if anyone else would have tried to help, he would have been much more difficult but luo's dedication had pulled at rome's heartstrings. when luo nudged him, he couldn't help but laugh maybe i'm not but i sure acted like one, i'd like to think of myself as something cool though...maybe a lion so i can be scary rome added, jokingly.

when luo mentioned his 'bad boy act', rome couldn't help but laugh once more. i swear you are so precious,
      he said between chuckles. once he managed to catch his breath, rome wrapped his hands around luo's shoulders you are so innocent, it's cute

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ELLIOT
──────── MILES ────────

couple/role couple 5/guy 2 xx cabin owl xxtags angelina, chester, luc, and vaughn

elliot stayed silent for most of the time after vaughn's arrival but he listened patiently. in a way, he was glad that both chester and vaughn were talking peacefully even if the atmosphere was tense. when an exploration offer came from vaughn, elliot could almost sense the fact that the man would rather not have a group tagging along. even if he did, elliot had planned on unpacking everything before going anywhere. if you guys don't mind, i would rather stay and unpack, he spoke but you guys explore, maybe you can tell me how everything looks.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:08 am

VAUGHN

with: Chester, Elliot, Luc, & Angelina

xxxxxVaughn nodded as brushed his hair back again, silently letting out a deep breath that he didn't realize he was holding in. He did notice Elliot take his hand off of Chester, making him a little uneasy that it was touching the man in the first place- he didn't know that Elliot wasn't sure about what went on between the two, thus making him think that the men were taking... Sides? Vaughn didn't know, but it made him somewhat happy that he would finally be leaving the group if they didn't follow him.

xxxxxHowever, when Elliot told them he planned on staying at the cabin, Vaughn felt a little relieved as he nodded, his weak smile returning as he tried to put some effort into his response, "Uh, ok. Yeah, we'll let you know- I'll be sure to!"

xxxxxWhen Chester agreed to walk to the lake with him, Vaughn couldn't help but to feel surprised but at the same time quite nervous. "N-no, why would I mind? You're great company, 'Chess- c'mon, let's go," Vaughn responded, still sweaty as he scratched his head, seemingly unable to take his hands away from his face. He took another step back from the group before turning around a bit more quickly than he wanted to, although he felt relieved to finally be away from the group. The man waited for Chester while he stood facing the trees, his fingers holding his hands by his pockets again as he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He felt a little bit like a fool acting as nervous as he did, but he did his best to cover it like he usually did. He was a musician- he knew how to cover up what happened off of stage while on stage, but off stage it was a bit harder to, especially with those he cared about.

xxxxx"...So, uh, I guess you can show me where this lake is? I've never been here before," Vaughn asked, still waiting as he faced the trees.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:21 am

Chester McKinley
24|Male
Couple 1 - Guy 2
Owl - Room 1
Chester glanced at Elliot, then nodded towards him, smiling warmly, "That's okay. I'll see you guys later, and we can catch up some more," he said, nearing back to his previous, overexcited self. He, personally, wouldn't have minded the extra company, but then again, if the others decided not to go as well, then it would make for a good opportunity to maybe talk some things through with Vaughn - if he was willing to do so, of course. He did not want to force a conversation if it was not wanted. Besides, he did note that Vaughn did not seem to want the company, so he wondered whether or not he should have mentioned that he would like to join him.

He was a little surprised himself at Vaughn's response, and Chester gave him a small, genuine smile, deciding not to list any reasons - ridiculous or not - as to why Vaughn probably would mind. Before following, the musician, he briefly waved at the others, then started walking. He was admittedly rather nervous, now, and was wondering if it was a good idea to tag along. What if, he thought, they ended up just arguing? They hadn't had any major arguments before, with the one obvious exception, but even then, that had been over the phone, and a lot of things were said. Rubbing the back of his neck as he stood next to Vaughn - keeping a slight distance between the two - he glanced at the marked entrance of the forest, which would be the start of the clearly marked path. "Well, I've not been here before myself," Chester admitted, then he went on to say, "but I did read and did some research about it. The marked forest path leads straight to the lake," he was always organised in this sort of sense. He liked to know about the place he was going to, and what different features there were.

Chester started going towards the forest, setting off at a light jog.

Luo Chen
23|Male
Couple 3 - Guy 2
Dove - Room 1
Luo was a little surprised at the confession, but he nodded slightly in understanding. He wouldn't have been so determined or tried so hard if he didn't think that there was anything he could do to help Rome. He couldn't help but also wonder what would have happened if he hadn't also pulled Rome out of the way of that car. Well, no doubt he would have been haunted by not doing anything, and they wouldn't be having this conversation. Not to mention he wouldn't have such a great friendship or... he pushed those thoughts away quickly, and focused on their conversation. "Well, maybe so," he agreed, "but lions are also lazy. Maybe a shark. They look scary, but are just friendly and misunderstood," he suggested thoughtfully.

Luo looked surprised once again, though he smiled warmly and innocently afterwards. "Thank you. I think," he responded, and his breath hitched for a moment as he made, and held, eye contact with Rome. He couldn't help but notice that they were rather close to one another now, but he wasn't uncomfortable.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( VAUGHN )

Postby Horse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 pm

VAUGHN

with: Chester

xxxxxAs they stood beside each other, Vaughn hunched over slightly, feeling a bit more relaxed than before now that the two had stepped away from the group. However, he still kept his hands in his pockets as he glanced over to Chester, giving him a small smile as he nodded. "Oh," Vaughn responded in a subdued tone, tilting his head as he turned it towards Chester, "...I honestly didn't look into anything, heh- just driving directions. I left it as an adventure, I guess." The man shrugged his shoulders up as he spoke, his eyebrows furrowing as he smiled and gently rubbed his forehead. He looked quite different than when the two had last seen each other in person; he had grown his hair out to somewhat of a wildly long length and had grown some early white strands of hair, his stubbly beard was more prominent, and he looked a bit older than his age- he always had as he didn't age the best. He was acting noticeably different too, as he wasn't exactly sure what to say to Chester after years of not seeing him. He was generally nonchalant and quite the icebreaker in groups, very unlike him during that day. In all honesty, he wanted to be back to his normal self around Chester, but his mind and self told him otherwise- he felt nervous and cautious around him and didn't just want to jump back into what they had been years ago. He strongly doubted that Chester would forgive him, but something inside of him wanted to discus what had happened and to keep confessing to and apologizing to him regardlessly. But confessing and apologizing? He sounded desperate. Why did his words always come out like that?

xxxxxAs he watched Chester begin to pick up a slow jog, Vaughn snapped out of his thoughts as he picked up a delayed run after him, pulling his hands out of his pockets as he subtly swung his arms back and forth while jogging. The musician was a noticeably slower runner than Chester- he had never been the best jogging partner for him but he had been good at exercising in the gym with him- and struggled to keep up with even his slow pace. Vaughn couldn't help but smile a bit as he watched the back of Chester's head, but he was sure to hide it when he caught up with Chester.

xxxxx"...So... You've been getting along well after..." Vaughn asked carefully when he had caught up with Chester, his eyes gently scanning his face.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me