~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I've noticed that replies have become shorter and there is less posting...

please say this isn't dying...
43%
*ok, so let's make posts longer and more detailed so there is more to respond to
37%
*second, let's make sure to reply when you are on, to keep moving forward
20%

Total votes : 93

Re: ~But....~ {Arranged marriage rp}

Postby Dark Moon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:49 am

(Welcome to the rp!)(Yay page five! We can start now right?)
Image Image
Image Image

"She said to me, forget what you thought,
cause good girls are bad girls
who haven't been caught,
so just turn around and forget what you saw,
cause good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught"

Made By: TheRubyDragon
Dark Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 am

adding!
@Dark~ Just one second..//
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Moon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 pm

(Alright.)
Image Image
Image Image

who haven't been caught,

Dark Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:15 pm

ok, matches are now up
this is how it is going to work, everyone is getting married like.. right now. So if you are the girl, you are choosing where and whatever because your parents are in charge of it, k?
also remember, this is back in the Renaissance, so nothing tooo fancy//
Kilean
He sat on top of his roof quietly, watching everything go on below him. He sighed and climbed down, beginning to walk to his own wedding. He was quiet, his face expressionless as he wore his nicest clothes, hands in pockets. He sighed and kicked a small pebble. Today his life ended..
Jackson
He was sitting on his porch quietly, not wanting to get married right now. His mother was combing his hair for him, not letting him get himself ready because she wanted him to look presentable. He frowned. "Why mom... what if I don't love her?", he said and groaned at the answer she gave. "You will, I swear.. your father and I learned to love each other.. you will too."
Mova
She looked at her reflection in the looking glass. She didn't even recognize herself beneath the white dress and the fancy hair do.. She gave a small sigh and hugged her mother. Then all eight of her little siblings. She smiled softly. "Hey guys, It's alright, I'll visit often.", she said softly and smiled bravely. The wedding would be a simple small one at the royal garden, her parents not wanting to do anything too fancy. Mova smiled softly and walked out the castle door to the garden, waving to princess Kwinerva, who was the one who suggested the wedding in her garden...
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:R.I.P.EmberStorm:. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Ashley bit her lip. She was nervous, very nervous. What if her husband hated her... she felt someone touch her shoulder and her head snapped up. It was her mom. She hugged her and closed her eyes, "It's going to be fine Ash. Trust me." She heard her mother say softly. She smiled and fixed her hair then looked up at her mom, "Ten minutes okay?" Her mom smiled. Ashley nodded knowing there was no leaving this now.

Ohirime smiled at her sister, her dress was beautiful and it fit her perfectly. She had just finished her makeup when their mom came in. She stepped back so her mom could talk to her sister then she went and stood outside. After her sister's wedding it was her turn. She was nervous but she could tell her sister was freaking out. They were both having a small wedding at the park. She sighed and hoped her brother was okay.

James fixed his tie and waited for his bride. He wasn't excited but at the same time he wasn't nervous or scared. He looked around. His mom had stopped by to wish him good luck and say she loved him before she had to leave to help Ashley and Ohirime.
.:R.I.P.EmberStorm:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Moon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Ariel

Ari roughly brushed at her eyes. Earlier, before she'd been forced to go to her wedding, she'd broken down and cried until she had no more tears left to cry with. Now, she stood in silence as her mother's hand servants helped her dress in her wedding dress. Or what Ari viewed as the dress she wore on her deathbed. Her blonde hair had been styled in a carefully done waterfall braid. Her mother kept assuring her of how wonderful it would be but Ari didn't respond. After a while, she was finished. The music rippled through her ears and Ari thought it sounded like a death march. Ariel closed her eyes a moment before she began walking.
Image Image
Image Image

who haven't been caught,

Dark Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:34 pm

{I added the new male to my previous forms :)}

Be'Leya sat up straight in her chair, just as she had been taught to sit during the past four years. She kept an emotionless look on her face, but in reality she was afraid. She lived most of her life as a carefree lower class kid, but here she was, arranged to get married to a man she has never even met. It had only been four years since she found her blood family, but now she was regretting it deeply. What if whoever this man was tried to control her? What if marriage really did tie her down, to where she wouldn't be able to sneak out and meet with her lower class friends anymore? A soft smile came to her face when her father walked over to her. He wasn't her blood father. He was from the streets. However, he did clean up rather nicely. She felt more comfortable with him there as she waited.

Gardis stood with his back to a wall, his arms crossed in front of him and his eyes closed. He didn't care about this arranged marriage thing. It really didn't even matter to him, since he had doubts he would ever love the girl anyway. His worry was for his brother, who was to get married after him. He doubted he would even get to stay for his brothers wedding, but who knew.
Open for lit/semi-lit 1x1 role plays!
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Mova
She took a deep breath and walked down the aisle as the music began. She had a small smile plastered to her face, but those close to her knew it was fake. She got to the end and closed her eyes momentarily as she looked her new husband up and down for the first time. And then the pastor began his famous lines. At the question of do's, she said "I do.", just as was expected.
Kilean
He waited at the end of the aisle, looking her over quietly, his face expressionless as he waited her to come down to them. 'At least she's pretty..', he thought and waited patiently. *Mental sigh* his life would never be the same. He swallowed and shifted his weight on his feet quietly.
Jackson
He waited patiently for his new bride to come down the aisle. He was absolutely terrified. He would probably never love the girl and he couldn't help but think ahead in the future. Loveless marriage seemed so wrong.. he swallowed and fixed his tie. What if she left him? Or hated him? He shook his head, shoving the thoughts away..
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:R.I.P.EmberStorm:. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Ashley swallowed. Her hair was in a bun except for two pieces that framed her face. It was time. She heard the music start up and she stepped out of the small cabin. She walked down the isle and took a deep breath. She looked up at her soon to be husband and forced her eyes down. She was so shy and scared. She closed her eyes and stood at her spot.

Ohirime sighed once her sister was up at the make shift alter it was time for her to go. She went and changed into her dress and waited for her mom to come and get her.

James forced himself to smile and forget about his sisters for a minute, "I do." He said huskily when they asked.
Last edited by .:R.I.P.EmberStorm:. on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:R.I.P.EmberStorm:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Moon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Ariel

Ariel reached him sooner than she'd liked. Her blue eyes flicked over Kilean, settling on the ground. Anyone could see she'd rather be anywhere than here. It wasn't just the fact she was being forced to be married, what seemed like thousands of eyes were on her, all their attention focused on her. So it was doubly horrible for her. Ari drew in a shuddery breath, not looking up.
Image Image
Image Image

who haven't been caught,

Dark Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist