wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should there be an event (party, dance, etc.) every Friday in the rp?

Yes!
65%
Nah...
No votes
Make it every other week?
35%

Total votes : 23

Re: wιтнoυт ѕcнool, ιт'ѕ really нard тo ĸnow wнaт day ιт ιѕ.

Postby norm » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 am

LIAM
THE JOKESTER JOCK

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The teenager boy parked his ford truck in one of the open spaces. He opened the door and closed it quietly with a large grin swept across his face. Liam slung his backpack around his muscular shoulder and walked casually into the school. he arrived to class, fashionably late and yelled to the class while the teacher was out at the restroom. "The party has arrived!" The boy smirked playfully and caught Ellie's eye and gave her a flirty smile. Liam took a empty seat next to her and leaned over and whispered into her ear while she was turned the other way. "Boo!" His minty fresh breath traveled around her and his sweet colge smell drifted to her nose. Liam was wearing something casual and it was nothing much for the first day of school.
norm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:07 am

тagѕ: Liam, Shiloh

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

тalĸιng тo ѕнιloн and lιaм

no crυѕн & ѕιngle

ғeelιng aмυѕed and ғrιendly

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon ~ popυlar ~ cнeerιng ~ cнoιr ~ draмa ~ ѕoccer ~ volleyвall ~

Elizabeth looked up and laughed when Liam announced his presence in an arrogant, but funny sort of fashion. She returned his smile, although she grinned a lot less flirtatiously than Liam. She didn't know him well enough to be interested in him, although he was stunningly gorgeous. Smirking right back at the joker, Ellie rolled her eyes when Liam tried to scare her by teasing her with a "Boo!" and turned around to face him. "Hello Liam," She greeted him quite mildly, her eyes sparkling with amusement. She found Liam very funny, even if he did come off as a huge flirt a lot of the time. She twitched her nose, smelling his minty breath and cologne. Admittedly, he did smell very good, but Elizabeth didn't let that faze her. Grinning at Liam, she shifted so that she could face him and wasn't so close to him either."Are you coming to drama practice today? I've got soccer right after that, and so do you. We'll be pretty tired for soccer practice, but whatever. Both are really fun, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to skip either of them." Winking, Ellie turned over to Shiloh, blinking her stunning blue eyes. "You should join a club or something. It's fun. Maybe drama with Liam and me," Elizabeth suggested, but she knew that Shiloh didn't do clubs. She liked her freedom after school too much. "You're coming to my party on Friday, right?" Ellie spoke to both Liam and Shiloh, smiling at both of them.
    fam: xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx | xxx

duckworth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby norm » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:21 am

LIAM
    THE JOKESTER JOCK

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam smiled and leaned back into his wood desk. He gave her another flirty grin and commented. "Yeah, I'm coming." He glanced around. "My parents aren't going to be home so of course I can come." He smiled again and ran a hand through his soft hair. Liam shuffled his legs and gusted them to get comfortable as the teacher wandered aimlessly back in. "Carlex where you in here before?" The teacher asked. Liam looked up with a joking look spread across his features. "Uh, I was here." He glanced around the classroom and caught Ellie's eye again and winked. The teacher shrugged and glared at Liam before returning to teaching the class.
    norm

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby jennxclifford » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:36 am

((Joining ^.^ give me a few moments?))
    jennxclifford

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:35 am

((I'd love to wait for other people to post, but I feel bad keeping you waiting. So I'll post as soon as I'm done with another rp, even if no one else has posted by then. ^^
    And thanks Pirojenni. c: Take your time.))
    Last edited by duckworth on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

duckworth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:54 am

My name is Lily Chang, I am 17 years old. People like to class me as a nerd but I prefer to be called a bookworm. However I am sometimes bullied, I'm shy and quiet and I usually listen to and believe what other kids say. I suppose I'm a bit naive, since I listen to the other kids, they make up stories which I usually believe. I get teased and bullied this way, like being invited to a party and people say the theme was something stupid and it wasn't and I end up looking stupid. I try my best to stay strong and work hard though.

.: Personality :.
    I'm normally more quiet and shy, I only really talk when I'm talked to which is not very often. I study hard and I always want to succeed in life. I do get teased because I am a bit naive but I try to be enthusiastic. In lessons I am hard working and I am classed as a 'nerd' because I am one of those kids who are smart and usually get full marks in tests. I am quite pretty but I don't know it, I don't care about things like that. I can sometimes be a dreamer, daydreaming about what it would be like if I wore my expensive designer clothes and brought in some of the technology and accessories I have, I sometimes dream about what life would be like if people knew about my family more.

.: Family :.
    My dad is a great businessman and our family are actually quite rich but I never show it, I wear simple skirts and jeans to school with T-shirts, I never wear any of my expensive clothes to school. In a way, if I really wanted to I could easily get into the popular group and be a popular kid but I prefer to remain shy and quiet. My mother is the pushy kind, she always wants me to do good in school and she loves to tell her friends about my achievements. I am an only child so I am sorta spoilt but I never take expensive things to school and I don't like to show off about it.

.: Closest Friends :.
    I don't really have many new and close friends yet but maybe in the future I'll find my perfect friend.

.: Crush :.
    I don't have a crush, I don't think any boy would ever like me, I don't think they even know i exist in the world.

.: Relationship :.
    I am single but I don't have a huge interest in getting into a relationship. Maybe one day when I find the perfect guy...

.: Interests :.
    I love reading. I spend half my life in the library, I love to read fantasy novels and dream that I am on an adventure. I joined the book club and became the vice president because of my passion for reading. I also like maths and science, well I don't enjoy them as such, I only sorta like them because they are my top subjects and I always do very well in them. I have a talent for art as well, I carry my sketchbook everywhere with me. In my free time I sometimes just like to sit down and draw, I'm quite good at drawing but I rarely show anyone so not many people know about this talent. Photography is another thing I love, I have a Canon EOD 50D which I got for my birthday. I also have a secret love for horse riding. My and my stallion Destiny always go galloping over the fields behind our house. I love all animals really...

.: Pets :.
    I have a small Jack Russell Terrier mix named Jojo as well as a 17.2 hand stallion named Destiny, they are my real friends in a way...

Jojo

Destiny

"I am Sam Norton. I am 18 years old and I love sport, I'm part of the football team. I'm a jock and I usually hang out with the more popular kids in school but I don't mind the others.

"Let me tell you a bit about me...
    I love sport, doing it and watching it. I enjoy a bit of fun, parties and all that. Most people think that since I'm popular in school and I'm sporty and all that I'm like all the others but I'm not. I don't mind hanging out with the so called 'nerds' or the 'goths'. To me they are all just students who just happen to have different interests. Anyway you don't want to hear me give a lecture on my beliefs. Let's just say just because I'm popular and an athlete does not mean I'm arrogant like how people usually think we are. I'm quite casual and free, I don't mind a laugh or a joke. I can sometimes be bossy without realizing but that's not very often.

I'll tell you a bit about my background.
    There isn't really much to tell. I live in an average family. Average life, I've been playing football since I was 7 years old, I love the sport. There isn't really much else for me to tell. An average life for an average kid.

My father and mother are average people. Working class citizens. I have a baby sister named Sally. Love you say? Well I have had a few girlfriends but they either cheated on me or were a bit too clingy. For now I am single and free!

xxx
    xxx
    wexusedxtoxdream
    wexusedxtoxnamexthexstars
    xxx
    tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
    thexdark

xxx
    theyxsaidxwe'dxneverxlast
    thexbrightestxflamexburnsxfast
    xxx
    my tradesxxmy petsxxmy wishlistxxmy gallery
    xx
    Morningstar0808

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:06 am

((Accepted. c:))

тagѕ: Liam

[url=LINK HERE]oυтғιт[/url]

ғeмale

ѕevenтeen

тeхтιng lιaм

no crυѕн & ѕιngle

ғeelιng aмυѕed and ғrιendly

elιzaвeтн carтer waтѕon ~ popυlar ~ cнeerιng ~ cнoιr ~ draмa ~ ѕoccer ~ volleyвall ~

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at Liam freely, grinning as she did so though. Ellie returned his wink and brought out her phone. Bringing up Liam in her contacts, she typed him a quick message:
                -- U smile 2 much. it's bothering me. u'd be like the joker except ur face isn't bloody --
                Hitting send, Ellie glanced up at Liam and waved at him, smirking at him. He did smile too much, but Elizabeth thought he had a cute smile, so secretly she was okay with it. Keeping from rolling her eyes again, Elizabeth typed another follow-up message.
                -- have any idea what we're doing in drama today? i hope it's improv; i luv that --
                Clicking send again, Elizabeth hid her phone underneath the table. She was wearing a dress today, so she had no pockets to put her phone in. She put it on silent that it wouldn't make any sort of obvious vibrating noise and kept peeking at it every so often to check and see if Liam replied. Elizabeth looked up at the board while waiting for his response, and started scribbling in her messy handwriting in her notebook, copying down all the notes on the board. She was planning on going to college, of course, so she better actually put some effort into senior year. Most people slacked off during their senior year, but Ellie had done surprisingly well her previous three years, and she wanted to drag her 3.9 GPA to graduation. Sighing, Elizabeth chewed her cherry-glossed lip, tapping her pencil unhappily on the edge of her desk.

((Excuse my poor attempt at chatspeak. I almost never use it, even in texting, so I'm pretty bad at it. I guess it's a good thing though...? XD))

duckworth

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:09 am

{{Kk is anyone open for any of my characters???}}

xxx
      xxx
      wexusedxtoxdream
      wexusedxtoxnamexthexstars
      xxx
      tracingxfuturesxlyingxin
      thexdark

xxx
      theyxsaidxwe'dxneverxlast
      thexbrightestxflamexburnsxfast
      xxx
      my tradesxxmy petsxxmy wishlistxxmy gallery
      xx
      Morningstar0808

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 am

((Everyone has the same schedule, so all the kids should be in science class right now. You can be talking to my character, Elizabeth. She's talking to Liam right now.))

duckworth

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me